Him [A He Xinlong fanfiction]

By scft_simp

"Do you trust me?" "What?" I looked at him in confusion. "Do you trust me?" ~~~ [I do not own anyone in this... More

{Prologue}
{Disclaimer}
•~{chapter 1}~•
•~{chapter 2}~•
•~{chapter 3}~•
•~{chapter 4}~•
•~{chapter 5}~•
•~{chapter 6}~•
•~{chapter 7}~•
•~{chapter 8}~•
•~{chapter 9}~•
•~{chapter 10}~•
•~{chapter 11}~•
•~{chapter 12}~•
•~{chapter 13}~•
•~{chapter 14}~•
•~{chapter 16}~•
•~{chapter 17}~•
•~{chapter 18}~•
•~{chapter 19}~•
•~{chapter 20}~•
•~{chapter 21}~•
•~{chapter 22}~•
{Epilogue}

•~{chapter 15}~•

80 4 0
By scft_simp

Third-person pov

Xinlong entered the studio again after waiting for y/n to fall asleep.

"Huh? Why aren't you practicing?" He asked after seeing the boys standing around.

"We were just waiting for you" Shuyang stood up and walked over to his gege.

"Bro we need to talk," He said putting his arm around Xinlong's neck.

Xinlong looked around at their faces with a confused expression.

"What do we need to talk about?" He asked as Shuyang sat him down on a chair. 

All the boys surrounded him with their arms crossed.

"Do you like Y/n or something?" Zeyu blurted out causing Mingrui to slap his arm.

"I-"

~~~

Y/n's pov

I felt something was trapped over me. I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the lighting.

A black hoodie laid across my body. I shifted and swung my legs over the sofa.

The feeling still hadn't gone away yet. I felt drained, my body was not made for dancing every day.

My legs felt like noodles and my head was still spinning.

I hate this. I hate the feeling that I'm not doing enough never goes away. 

I'm not doing enough for the fans.

The production team must think I'm weak.

I heard the door creak open.

"Are you feeling better?" All the boys heads were lined up against the creak making me laugh.

"Yeah... Are you guys heading out?" All of them nodded. Xinlong pushed past them and walked over to me.

"Come on. I got your bag" He extended his hand and gently grabbed mine.

All of us walk along the many halls.

"Are you actually feeling better?" Xinlong whispered just enough so the others didn't hear.

"Yeah, I am. I guess I'll just sleep it off"

~~~

{August 30th, 2021}

Y/n's pov

Today was the photoshoot for the teasers. I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday.

I guess it was just because I didn't get enough sleep.

Jiejie said the theme was going to be badass so I'm expecting some dark colors.

I can't wait to see the outfits we're performing in!

"We're here" I climbed out of the car and waited outside the car for everyone.

After everyone was out I followed Shuyang into a building.

{Btw Y/n also learned the dances for Too Busy and Enough}

I walked into the dressing room and stood in front of one of the mirrors.

"Y/n. Here" The stylist handed me a dress. 

"Can you go try it on? I want to see how it looks" I nodded my head and went into one of the many dressing rooms.

The dress looks quite short to the eye but maybe if i put it on it won't be as short?

After dressing myself I looked in the mirror.

It was above my knees and there were a few buckles. The dress came with an over-layer. A long sleeve purple shirt was cut above the chest area.

I walked out of the dressing room and walked over to the stylist.

"Isn't it a bit short?" I asked pulling the dress down.

Third-person pov

Y/n kept pulling the dress down looking uncomfortable. The fabric was tight around every curve of her body.

How could she dance in this? 

She asked the stylist to give her a shirt and pants instead so it was easier to dance in. He went out and hasn't come back yet.

Y/n sat in one of the chairs waiting with her hands crossed on her lap.

The boys were getting ready around her as she waited.

Xinlong came over to her with a blanket in hand.

"Here" He gently placed the bracket over her lap. A small smile spread her face as she mumbled a thank you.

The heat started to rise to her face without her noticing.

What is this boy doing to her?

~~~

After a few outfit changes it was time for lunch.

Y/n was now changed into a pair of black jeans that were paired with a buckle belt. And the same purple overlayer that was on top of a black turtle neck.

Unlike yesterday a bright smile was on her face as she stuffed her face with delicious food.

Everyone was laughing and having a good time.

Hanyu went out of the room to get something. 

Xinlong looked at Y/n admiring her side profile, her laugh, her everything. This was unusual and new to him.

A feeling he's never felt before is slowly making his way in.

He would turn and pretend to be doing something else when she turned his way.

Hanyu finally came back in with a tray of ice cream sandwiches. They all cheered as he placed it on the table.

Y/n looked around looking for her favourite flavor.

Shuyang handed a strawberry one to her and as she was about to take it another one dropped onto her lap.

She looked over at Xinlong who had a satisfied smile on his face as he began to eat his.

A chocolate bar. He remembered..

Y/n and Xinlong were back on the rooftop for their nightly talk. Everytime they had this conversation they got closer.

More things were discovered.

"Ummm what's your favourite ice cream flavor?" Y/n laughed at the question.

"I love chocolate"She exclaimed. Xinlong loved the way she would get excited about tiny things. Her eyes would light up each time.

"Really? I think strawberry's way better" 

"Chocolate's just so rich in flavor and I don't know how to explain it anymore" A slicene came upon them before they broke out in laughter.

A smile crossed her face and that smile would never leave.

~~~

Y/n's pov 

After shooting a few more photos we left the studio and went back home.

I was sitting in my room with my phone in hand as i scrolled through youtube.

I have to practice again tomorrow and my manager and crew are coming so I'm excited to see them after almost a month.

Some music videos, some dance videos and some of BOYSTORY's videos but on stood out.

'Xinlong and y/n cute moments'

Curiosity got the best of me and i clicked on it.

The video started playing.

The first clip was my first interview with them when Xinlong grabbed my hand. 

Suddenly my face felt hot as i watched.

The next few ones were us in the studio practing with the boys and some were just us alone.

A hidden force pulled the corners of my mouth as memories of the dance flashed in my mind.

'Are they secretly dating?'

~~~

~~~

<3

Be the reason someone smiles today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 3.2K 28
A book of sherliam oneshots Cover art does not belong to me. Credits to the respective artist :))
9.8K 472 13
Another fanfic on MiTzu! So it's really a date to her when we went out alone the first time. She probably thought this is a date too but got ruined b...
42.8K 1K 23
~~~ "which girl group that you want to be closer with?" ask the mc. They look at each other and then at the mc. "Twice" ~~~ "You in love with me" "tr...
21.5K 508 30
THE COVER IS MINE PLEASE DONT STEAL!!! (On hold because motivation is gone and might be gone for a long time and will also re-write some chapters and...