•~{chapter 6}~•

[]/[]'s pov

The cool air of the air conditioning brushed my skin making me shiver every few seconds.

I'm wrapped in a few things blankets but it's not making me anything.

"I should go get a jacket or something" I got up heading to my room.

Slowly opening the door I saw no one in the room.

A black hoodie layed on the floor. I walked close to it grabbing it.

I brushed the dust off it.

Is this someone's or could I wear it?

I took the hoodie in my arms and headed to the kitchen to figure out who's this was.

I enter the kitchen and all the boys were scattered in different places.

"Who's is it and can I wear it?" I held the hoodie out so they could get a better look.

"It's mine," Xinlong's voice said from behind me.

"Oh god- you scared me" I said with a laugh.

"You can wear it" I looked at him then pulled the hoodie over my head.

It was a little bit big but just enough.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Zihao said as I look a seat in the kitchen.

"You guys go ahead. I'm tired I think I'm gonna head to bed.." I stood up taking my phone out of my back pocket.

I walked back to my room and took a seat on my bed.

A notification popped up on the screen of my phone.

'Mom'

"Not again..." I whisper to myself.

'We'll be arriving in China tomorrow. Can you tell me the address of the place you're staying?'

What are they doing here? It's already going horribly and they're just gonna make it worse.

I groaned frustrated.

Instead of replying I ignored the text and closed my phone.

Leaning back on my bed I closed my eyes.

I still have to do the dance again tomorrow. It's getting easier after the fall I had.

Well, that's what I think. I'm such a burden.

Then my mind went blank and my mind entered a dreamless abyss.

~~~

Third-person pov

After a few hours of watching horror movies most of the boys have gone to bed. Mei Mei aswell. By most, he means everyone but himself.

'I should probably head to bed. It's already quite late..'

Xinlong got up and picked up my phone from the couch. Trying not to make any loud sounds he slowly turned the knob of the door.

After getting in the room he turned around to close the door but his eyes fell on the peacefully sleeping y/n.

The hoodie laid loosely over her body and her arms were tightly wrapped around her phone.

A smile spread across his face as he looked at her but his face quickly turned into confusion.

'Why am I smiling?'

Xinlong shook it off as just a weird reaction and got in bed.

There he laid as his eyelids slowly began to close and his vision was overtaken by black.