•~{chapter 15}~•

Third-person pov

Xinlong entered the studio again after waiting for y/n to fall asleep.

"Huh? Why aren't you practicing?" He asked after seeing the boys standing around.

"We were just waiting for you" Shuyang stood up and walked over to his gege.

"Bro we need to talk," He said putting his arm around Xinlong's neck.

Xinlong looked around at their faces with a confused expression.

"What do we need to talk about?" He asked as Shuyang sat him down on a chair. 

All the boys surrounded him with their arms crossed.

"Do you like Y/n or something?" Zeyu blurted out causing Mingrui to slap his arm.

"I-"

~~~

Y/n's pov

I felt something was trapped over me. I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the lighting.

A black hoodie laid across my body. I shifted and swung my legs over the sofa.

The feeling still hadn't gone away yet. I felt drained, my body was not made for dancing every day.

My legs felt like noodles and my head was still spinning.

I hate this. I hate the feeling that I'm not doing enough never goes away. 

I'm not doing enough for the fans.

The production team must think I'm weak.

I heard the door creak open.

"Are you feeling better?" All the boys heads were lined up against the creak making me laugh.

"Yeah... Are you guys heading out?" All of them nodded. Xinlong pushed past them and walked over to me.

"Come on. I got your bag" He extended his hand and gently grabbed mine.

All of us walk along the many halls.

"Are you actually feeling better?" Xinlong whispered just enough so the others didn't hear.

"Yeah, I am. I guess I'll just sleep it off"

~~~

{August 30th, 2021}

Y/n's pov

Today was the photoshoot for the teasers. I'm feeling much better than I was yesterday.

I guess it was just because I didn't get enough sleep.

Jiejie said the theme was going to be badass so I'm expecting some dark colors.

I can't wait to see the outfits we're performing in!

"We're here" I climbed out of the car and waited outside the car for everyone.

After everyone was out I followed Shuyang into a building.

{Btw Y/n also learned the dances for Too Busy and Enough}

I walked into the dressing room and stood in front of one of the mirrors.

"Y/n. Here" The stylist handed me a dress. 

"Can you go try it on? I want to see how it looks" I nodded my head and went into one of the many dressing rooms.

The dress looks quite short to the eye but maybe if i put it on it won't be as short?

After dressing myself I looked in the mirror.

It was above my knees and there were a few buckles. The dress came with an over-layer. A long sleeve purple shirt was cut above the chest area.