•~{chapter 2}~•

{August 13th 2021}

I woke up early and got ready for my flight to China.

Mei Mei and I headed out the door after having breakfast.

I was excited to do a collab with Boy story. I watched some of their videos this morning and they were very talented.

I was quite also nervous since I have never dancedeee before.

I only sang and wrote my own music so that made me even more nervous.

What if I'm not good enough? What if I mess up the whole dance?

The air conditioning blew hard making me shiver slightly.

Reaching for my pocket I took out my phone and replied to one text from my manager.

She had sent a few pictures last night so I knew what they would look like.

I went on Weibo and tapped the search bar.

'Boy story' I typed in and clicked enter.

A few profiles showed up. I clicked on the first one I saw.

'He Xinlong' it read.

A light smile spread my face as I scrolled through their profiles.

They seem like nice people so I guess it won't be that bad.

"We've arrived" The driver spoke in a cold tone looking at me from the review mirror.

I let out a quiet sigh as I opened the car door and opened the trunk.

I helped Mei Mei out and grabbed her backpack from the back seat.

The driver came out and helped me get my luggage out.

"Here's your plane tickets. Safe flight" Giving me a stiff smile he got back in the car and drove away.

I nodded taking the ticket from him.

The cold air brushed my skin as I opened the doors.

We went through security and some other stuff.

Me and Mei Mei stopped in front of a small cafe, going inside to order some coffee and hot chocolate.

"Here you are," The waitress said handing me my coffee as I took out my card, passing it to her.

After she handed it back We made our way to check-in.

~~~

Third-person pov

Y/n and Mei Mei sat down in their seats waiting to board their flight.

Y/n shook her leg as she opened some music while her eyes scanned the area.

"Boarding flight [][]"

She quickly got up, grabbed Mei Mei's hand, and walked over to the line of people forming.

Slowly everyone in front of her entered the plane and now it was her turn.

"Your ticket and passport?" The flight attendant gave her a large smile.

She handed it to the lady who ripped a piece of the ticket and handed it back signaling that she could enter.

~~~

"Good afternoon everyone. You will be reaching your destination soon.
Please lift up your trays and put on your seat belt. We will be landing soon. Thank you for picking [][][][][][][]" The sound of the pilot's voice rang through y/n's ears.