•~{chapter 17}~•

Third-person pov

Now the sun was completely down and the street lights came on.

The moon loomed brightly in the dark sky.

The vehicle came to a stopped and was parked in a parking lot.

All the kids got out and the staff led them to a stage.

They were led into that back part where they would be entering.

The rehearsal was long but rewarding as well.

Y/n grabbed a bottle that was on the front of the stage and took a swig.

Her breath was uneven and rigid. {don't even}

"You good?" Xinlong took a seat beside her and grabbed the bottle she'd just drank from.

"I just drank from that..." By the time she'd said it his lips were already on the spout.

"What's wrong with that? It's fine" then he proceeds to drink out of it.

"Guys we're gonna give you cards to your room. Two will be sharing one room" Jiejie handed some of them a card.

"Hanyu you'll be alone, Shuyang and Zeyu, Zihao and Mingrui, Xinlong and Y/n-" Each of them walked over to the others side.

"-Y/n if you don't feel comfortable you can switch rooms with Hanyu," She thought about it for a while.

'What's the worst that could happen? He isn't that kind of guy'

"It's fine. I don't mind sharing" They smiled at each other before heading back to their rooms.

Beep

The door to the hotel room opened. It wasn't too fancy, just a standard room with two beds and a bathroom.

"Do you wanna use the bathroom first or.." Xinlong placed his luggage at the entrance after closing the door.

"Go ahead. You go first I'm gonna unpack" Y/n headed into the bathroom.

After bathing herself she got dressed and opened the door to the bathroom.

When she walked out Xinlong was on the floor with his luggage opened and clothes were everywhere.

"You can take a shower Xinlong. I'll put your clothes away" Before he could protest he was already in the bathroom and Y/n was picking up all his clothes and neatly placing them in the closet.

She heard the water turn on.

She continued to unpack her own items. After she was done she sat down on one of the beds and took out her phone.

~~~

Y/n's pov

I heard the door of the bathroom click open.

"Oh, you already finished?" I nodded still without breaking eye contact with my phone screen

"Do you want room service?" I asked finally looking up from the screen. 

Xinlong flopped onto the space beside me.

"Yeah, what are you getting?"

"Kung pao chicken. You?" I walked over to the cell phone that was on the side table.

"I'll have the same" After punching the number in I wait for someone to pick up.

"Hi, can I order two  Kung pao chicken with rice? The room number is [][][]"

~~~

"I'm so excited to see the fans tomorrow" Y/n exclaimed. They were done eating and now both of them were in bed.