Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Forty

23.2K 322 56
By musicluva4eva

I’M SOBBING OKAY 309K READS I CANT BREATHE I JUST OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH OK OK OK IM IN TEARS BYE

*this is again unedited ok I’m too lazy to read it over because finals time sigh I must study for science or else I will fail

________________________________________________________

@McHarry: I fucking knew they were dating -_-  so pissed

@Haazzaa: JENNA AND HARRY ARE DATING WHAT THE HELL NO

@Twerk1D: IS THIS A JOKE IM SOBBING WHAT NO NOT HARRY

@shesmine: hell NO @JennaMatthews DON’T TOUCH HIM WHORE

@ThisIsLove1D: I’m so happy for Harry and Jenna, actually! I think they’re adorable together and you can see how much she means to him @Harry_Styles @JennaMatthews

@upandstyles: nO IM SOBBING WHAT HARRY IS THIS A JOKE

@1Dnews: it was kinda obvious they were dating guys; especially in the past few days. It’s obvious they love each other though, so we all need to get over it and move on.

@1Dupdates: Harry confirmed that him and Jenna are dating. Harry looks really happy though, so just let them be.

@1DCanada: Harry confirmed in an interview that him and Jenna are dating. Not too sure how to feel right now :/ #harrygirlproblems

@sassypayne: get over it oh my god. I’ve never really seen harry this happy before. Let them be happy.

@RockMe1D: @JennaMatthews whore

Harry and I were sitting on his bed. I’d convinced him to scroll through twitter with me, and we weren’t surprised by all the drama going on. It was pretty split, so to see. Some people were screaming happily while others were crying. Our names were trending worldwide; as well as ‘Jarry’. I didn’t know how to feel.

Our backs were against the headboard and I was cuddled into Harry’ side. We were silent as we read the messages.

“We need to leave soon.” I said quietly.

“I know.” Harry sighed, “I don’t like seeing what they’re saying about you.”

“It doesn’t bother me.” I attempted to convince him.

“But I know it does. You say it doesn’t, but I hear what some people say to you, and your smile falters and you aren’t yourself. You’re transported somewhere else.”

I felt panicky inside; Harry had noticed all that?

“See, you’re tensing up now. I feel it.” Harry murmured, “Just talk to me Jen.”

“It’s hard to.” I replied, avoiding his eyes.

“It’s only hard if you make it hard.”

“You don’t understand Harry,” I breathed deeply, “it brings up too many memories. I don’t want to relive those.”

Harry moved his laptop away, and pulled me closer to his body, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I felt safe, protected really.

“I’m not going to force you to tell me anything,” Harry said, murmuring against my hair, “I know that you’ll tell me when you’re ready.”

“Thank you Harry,” I looked up at him, “for understanding. Not many people would’ve.”

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” I replied, and kissed him softly.

There was something different about this kiss; something deeper, more caring. I loved it. I pulled away slowly, pressing a soft kiss to the corner of his lips.

“Do we have to get ready?” Harry muttered.

“Unfortunately yes.” I sat up, and pulled at Harry’s arm, “You have a show to play!”

Harry groaned and sat up, his breath fanned across my neck, feeling hot against my skin. After a moment, he finally pulled himself off the bed and started pulling on his shoes.

“Are you going to be there the entire time?” Harry asked.

“I kinda have to be. It’s my job.”

“Not the entire time. After the first couple shows most of the crew that isn’t needed during the show leaves and comes back after. Anybody that makes us look pretty leaves after our dress change and comes back once the show ends.”

“What if your outfit gets damaged?”

“They leave someone behind each time in case of that.” Harry said.

“Well, I would like to stay. You said Toronto is one of your favourite places to play; I want to see why.” I said, slipping my heels on.

“You’ll be amazed.” Harry said.

“I know I will.” I laughed, and stepped outside the hotel room.

Harry and I got down to the lobby and I could see the hundreds of teenage girls milling around outside. Paul was waiting with the rest of the boys near the back entrance, and my fingers were tightly intertwined with Harry’s.

“This will be a little different,” Paul said, and I knew why. “You should put on some headphones Jenna. It isn’t going to be nice.”

“I’m fine.” I nodded, though I could feel my usually tanned face paling.

“Just take deep breathes, love.” Harry whispered.

I took a moment to look down at my outfit; loose shirt, necklace, skinny jeans, and heels, deeming it appropriate. I nodded again, and tightened my hold on Harry’s hand.

Louis and Liam looked slightly worried; they’d been in Harry position before with their own girlfriends, so they knew exactly how it felt. I knew I had to keep a tight hold on Harry’s hand for both of our sakes; I didn’t want to lose him in the crowd and I also didn’t want him blowing up at someone.

Security had already cleared a path through the crowd at the back entrance; it wasn’t too big, considering what it had been like in New York. I heard some vile things being said, but nothing as insane as I expected. It was calmer and organized, but yet still crazy.

The ride to the venue was filled with chatter and laughing and Louis’ sexual comments. It was fun, normal even. I couldn’t believe how easily I’d gotten used to this life. Well, I don’t think I’d ever get completely used to it, but it was becoming so normal.

Everything was ready once we entered the venue. The concert had already started; the opening acts were doing their sets. I quickly got into my work mode, and ordered the boys into the dressing room to get them ready.

“Elise! Mick!” I called the assistant stylists, “Get them dressed!”

The two workers hurried and started pulling clothes off racks and instructing the boys. Harry smirked at me, knowing I’d specifically saved him for myself.

“I see what you did there.” Harry said, beginning to strip down to his boxers.

It was hard for me to keep focused; for God’s sake, how could I with Harry in practically nothing?

“You know the drill,” I said, “white shirt, black skinnies, blazer.”

“I know,” Harry laughed, “I want to see how long I can stay like this before you stop resisting the urge to kiss me.”

“I can go long time, you know.” I smirked.

“Really?” Harry asked, stepping closer to me.

“I’m working, Harold,” I secret smile worked it’s way onto my face.

Harry chuckled and grabbed a shirt, pulling it on slowly, as if to seduce me. I let an innocent smile out and rubbed my hand down the expanse of the shirt, flattening it.

“Don’t do that.” Harry practically growled.

I simply smirked again, “Come find me when you’re done, Harry. I’ll check you over.” And with that, I walked over to the other boys to approve their outfits.

Time went on quickly, and before I knew it, the boys were on stage, singing their hearts out, doing what they loved to do. The screams could be heard even from behind the stage. I sat off to the side of the stage, talking with people and watching the show.

“Thank you Toronto! We’ll be back tomorrow! Love you!” I heard the boys shout into the crowd as girls screamed.

With that, Harry rushed up stage, and wide smile on his face. I loved how happy he always was after every performance. He practically glowed; his smile was so big.  

His arms wrapped around me in an instant, and anything I’d felt earlier in the day after reading all the messages disappeared. His body glistened with sweat, but I didn’t care. The only thing I cared about is that I loved Harry, and he loved me. That’s all that mattered.

I felt complete.

 ______________________________________________________

So I lied. This is my definitely last update until February. I actually have to stop procrastinating and get studying.  I was having a bad day yesterday so I typed this out instead of doing my science review. Oops.

Q: Since it’s a new year (which means new television shows) I thought I’d ask this question again! (I think) SO what’s your current favourite show?

A: Suits is still my favourite, but Scandal has worked its way up as well as Once Upon A Time. I looked at the first episode of Deception, and I have to say I’m really excited to see where it goes! (I think Julien is really hot okay don’t touch me) I love Pretty Little Liars too (I really want all of their closets then again who doesn’t)

CG: 100 votes and 30 comments? I now you guys can do it!

 ~Shakira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 1.4K 23
And it all started with a Strip Club
4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...
9K 112 48
Hey I'm Emma, see I just moved from Canada, all the way to London, yeah London as in the UK, with my two best friends, hoping for a new life and a ne...