Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Testing you

773 45 10
By akinail

Mature content at the end that is not to everyone's liking, proceed with caution.

Yejin gave a long yawn when he heard the alarm ringing all over the room, happily her boyfriend was there to always turn off the alarm that she was lazy to turn off.

He reached over and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning." She smiled and kissed him back.

"Good Morning."

Both of them stretched out to loosen their muscles and feel more awake, yesterday they spent the whole night between finishing a task and relieving their horny state, luckily the task was finished quickly and they spent the rest of the night relieving the horny state, that it was becoming customary for them to do it every day.

They both got up and acted in sync, they both knew what to do as soon as they got up, he stayed and planned what they would wear, choosing mostly pants for her or long skirts, while for him he chose anything.

She made a quick breakfast, coffee was available every morning plus anything that won't take long, she wanted to make breakfast quickly, because then they had to bathe and time was not in their favor. So she took out some packages of ramyeon, she had to be quick so she didn't even look at the expiration dates, although it wouldn't be the first time they had ramyeon for breakfast without knowing the expiration date.

All for wanting to have a passionate night where they showed their mutual love with that carnal act, which was not in their favor because they have their classes, although it is not the first time that they are late for doing it until dawn, but they did not want to be late for the same reason for the sixth time.

She leave everything ready on the table, now there was only the difficult part, which was also a reason why they were late, bathing, Yejin already had the habit of bathing every morning and apparently he also had that habit, so living together, with only one bath, along with the weather against them, obviously not a good sign, but they still got to bathe together that ended in a steamy session.

They did not have time to do it, they only had to go in and bathe without doing anything else, they should not touch too much, they should not see each other if they wanted to get to class on time and that again Hyo Jin does not try to kill Bin for being late and knowing which one was the reason for the delay, she didn't want to deal with a Hyo Jin trying to throw her boyfriend off the stairs again.

Being deep in her thoughts, she did not even realize that her boyfriend had taken her to the bathroom, which she realized when the cream colored walls along with some cabinets, the smell of coffee and ramyeon was changed by white walls, white furniture with towels and a smell of shampoo.

Now what she knew was that male hands were helping her undress, even though they had already done it so many times that she lacked counting fingers, she still felt exposed every time he devoured her with his gaze.

"It's just a bath, I promise I won't do anything else." He pronounced, he had said it before, and they always ended up being late.

But this time she decided to trust him.

Miraculously, he kept his word, he even helped her wash her hair, which she also returned the gesture, she was not going to deny that sometimes he kissed her neck and gave light bites, but it did not happen.

Thank God nothing else happened, because they managed to get there on time, although it required great willpower not to do anything else under the drops of water, both with their wet bodies stuck together, with easy access due to the falling drops of water.

Enough! If both of them continued with those thoughts, they would not hesitate to leave the class and go to meet in a bathroom or even on the same campus, what difference does it make.

Fortunately, they managed to resist that day, another day of classes that they managed to pass without having to kiss in one of the bathrooms and then be discovered by one of the teachers and have a great shame for going through something so embarrassing that they could accept it in high school, but no longer they were teenagers.

But happily that event did not happen again.

***

There was the sound of water dripping continuously, the sound of plates crushing and pushing each other was very frequent.

What happened? The simple answer, after dinner Yejin went to wash the dishes and Bin, well, he just stared at television, each had his day to wash and that day it was Yejin's turn; in the midst of all that, the boy's eye was placed on his girlfriend who was on her back concentrating on washing the dishes while the song Thriller that had her girlfriend crazy was repeated on the radio.

Now he wanted to show her what else could drive her crazy and on her knees, a song could not overcome him in who makes Yejin crazy, if she had to lose her sanity with someone it had to be with him.

Approaching at a slow pace towards his woman, he put his hands on her waist, holding her close to him, she showed no reaction before his touch as she was still immersed in singing Thriller.

Ah no, a song was not going to surpass in attention to him, as much as he is the favorite singer of both he was not going to accept that a song will take away his attention.

He hid his face in her neck, smelled the perfume of flowers that she always gave off, smiled and began to give light kisses on the neck, one hand was playing with the hair and the other was on her abdomen, to the point of rising and falling on his chest.

She showed no reaction, but at least she had stopped singing, the atmosphere got hotter.

Thus they reached their current position, she was sitting on the top of the kitchen messing her hair, he kissed her passionately while his hands ran down her back and sometimes slipped in the middle of her legs.

They forgot the dishes and the water that came out, along with the songs on the radio, what did it matter? At that moment they had to make love or she would get frustrated, no matter where, she had already taken her in the living room, her room, the bathroom, on the kitchen table, on the floor, even in the room of her future in-laws! Including that he had also made love to her on the little dresser there, his future in-laws would kill him if they knew that he had made love to their only daughter for most of the house.

With an agile movement he managed to close the spout, he could not allow the house to flood thanks to the fact that he seduced his girlfriend, it would be another reason for his future in-laws to kill him, he managed to close it before falling deeply into lust.

His hands were positioned in the intimacy of the woman, that being soaked he can enter one of his fingers, the other hand lightly squeezed her thighs.

The sighs that Yejin emitted were drowned out by a kiss, which became increasingly deep and lustful. Their tongues collided, making them feel a million emotions, the sound they produced was a delight for their ears, but something turned them on more, it was the fact that they fit together very well, as if they were born for each other.

Bin's fingers were growing each time, if he continued like this it was likely that his entire hand could enter. Feeling the entrance sufficiently dilated, he separated his fingers and in a sudden movement he introduced his cock, this act caused a loud moan in Yejin for the unexpected action.

The thrusts were deep and hit just the right spot to make the woman go wild with pleasure and moan for more. The orgasm was close for both of them and the speed increased more if it was possible. Without taking it anymore, they both came.

"That was incredible." Said the woman with beads of sweat running down her body.

"I agree, I love you."Bin replied with an agitated tone.

"I love you much more." Yejin pronounced and then kissed her lips.

But the pleasure lasted a little, a pain arose in the woman, she quickly separated from her boyfriend and felt that the food wanted to return the way it came, still naked she ran to the bathroom and threw all her food.

When her boyfriend came to the bathroom with her, only in boxers, he helped his girlfriend to vomit everything she had, something strange because a long time ago she was perfect and now she was vomiting after making love.

They were both confused, they did not know what to think, but for the moment they would only see that she finished vomiting everything.

Hi! I hope everyone is well and again I apologize for a bit of delay, today I had a meeting with some former colleagues and I had a very entertaining time, so I started this late, sorry.

I would like your opinion on the translation, I would like to know if it is ok, since I found a page that could help me with the improvement of English, I would also like to add that these days I will edit the first chapters to improve the spelling.

Well, having no more to say, I say goodbye, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
149K 6.8K 37
Fate decides to bring rough circumstances for the two lovers who just started to madly fall in love with each other. Are they really destined to be t...
8.4K 599 3
"There is this New Year's Eve party happening on the 31st, and I'm supposed to bring a plus one," Yoon Seri tells Ri Jeong Hyeok that cold December e...