My second chance ( Onepiece x...

נכתב על ידי preciousonly1

No one knows my story. And why or what I'm doing IT for. But THEY gave me a second chance, even though I'm a... עוד

Meeting Ace
An irratating red head
An old man
Pineapple, a cook, and a man?
Operation: Save Olivia
Gem island
Home sweet home
A Farewell, unexpected hello
Again?!
Operation: Save Sora
Author Note
Operation: Save Corazan
I'm too late
The big operation
Author Note
Explanation
Your Enough
A death wish
Operation: save thatch
Rookies/An old Friend
The truth about my love
Preperations
We're Here!
A little talk
The War pt.1
The War pt.2
Whats going on???
Determined

Unexpected

1.4K 50 8
נכתב על ידי preciousonly1

I walked down the familiar halls making my way to the loud dining area. As Corazan and I enter the room we were attack once again.

" Guys just give it up she'll never have her guard down." Olivia rolls her eyes and continues to eat.

" Everybody meet Corazan another human I saved." They all greeted him kindly and socialized as I sat in the corner.

I then felt someone staring at me and I look over to see Sora.

" What is it."
" Oh- umm- it's nothing."

" I have an announcement in a couple months I will become a threat to the world and then I will fake my death once more."

" Why!" Sora
" But master didn't you already do that?" Rogue stares with curiosity in her eyes.

" Yes, I have. But I need to fake my death so Luffy and Sabo can move on without worrying about me.... Just like Ace."

" Master why? You never tell us anything!"
" Be quiet Zephyr!"
" Calm down the both of you." Sora steps in and calms everyone down.

" Master... I know that it's none of my business but could you tell us what really happen on that day." Nirvana stares deep into my soul.

My eyes grew dark, the memories of that horrible year flashed in my mind. But one particular memory came into mind.

My heart ache, I could feel tears coming up.

I looked up and shook everyone to the very core. My eyes were watery, but my eyes looked dead.

I rubbed my eyes and looked up,
" That story... Will never be spoken of."

" Precious, don't I have three questions I can ask you about."

Olivia looked at me with a smirk. I sighed and waved my hand telling her to go on.

"My first question is why do you wear that ring on your finger? It's not like your married or anything." She tried to laugh it off but it just got weird.

I played around with the ring and smiled at the fond memories.

" Your wrong... I am married, in fact I have a kid."

Everyone around me had their jaws on the floor.

Olivia and Sora were the first ones to snap out of it.

" Your actually married!" Olivia

" And you have a child!" Sora

" I want to meet him!" Olivia and Sora said at the same time.

" No.
" ~ Why not."
" first of all him is actually a she and is that your second question?"
" Wait No!"

" My second question is where are they?"
" The father is somewhere far away and my child is here actually."

" What?!" Everyone screams as I plug my ears in annoyance.

" Where is she?!" Olivia asked with her eyes burning into my soul.

" Is that your third question?"
" Yes." She immediately answered making me a little hesitant. I didn't know what to do.

" ~You promised" I sighed knowing this would eventually happen.

" Follow me."

As we all walked towards my daughter. She had white hair and her eyes were just like her dad's.

We finally made it to a door in the forest. I could hear some of them gasp.

" Master!" Nirvana
" You-" Azula
" but-" Zephyr
" You told us we couldn't enter the doors in the forest!" Titus yells.

" There's more than one?" Sora
" How many are there?" Corazan
" There are six doors in total." Rogue commented.

" You guys are only allowed to go into these doors when I'm with you... If you don't, most likely you'll die."

" What?! I'm so glad I decided to not open them." Olivia wipes the visible sweat on her face.

I walk up to the door with a sadden expression before turning my face back to a serious one.

" Opedgn thedage gadgate fadagor Idagi adagam yourdagor madgaster!" I speak the tongue of gods. Which confuesed everyone.

The door opens revealing a bright light and then a green field with flowers.

" Follow me and don't wander off. You can't leave without me either." They all nodded as I proceeded hesitantly.

As I grew closer the memories kept flashing and I started to tremble. I slowly but surely stopped and so did everyone else.

I wasn't ready to see her yet. Was she still as I remembered?

All these questions came into my mind. I was in my own little world until I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

" Master... I'm here, I'm with you." Rogue then stepped back and I continued to walk.

I could see a body in the distant. I knew who it was and I couldn't bear the sight. I stopped meters away from her.

" Precious?"
" Go on ahead." They all walked ahead and gasped at the sight. There laying in the green pasture was a little girl.

She had a white dress on with blood stains, but even in that she was gorgeous.

" What happen to her?" Olivia
" You will have to ask me the next time I bring someone."

" What's her name?" Sora asked as I can see her caress her face.

And I turn away from the sight. It is unbearable for a mother who can't do anything for their child.

" Her name is Ilaria. It means Joyful and happy... her dad loved that name. He told me that if he had a child that's the name he would give it."

They all smiled over the young girl.

Ilaria, mommy loves you.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

983 9 15
Her biological mother abandoned her All she left behind was a set a twins, who didn't meet till 11 years after they were born Her bloodline was con...
27.1K 1.2K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
255 15 15
OC - Centric When I died, I didn't think that I would be given a second chance at life. I have to say, things happened.... Rather fast.....
191K 5.2K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...