Realizations

By oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... More

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 36

8.2K 252 25
By oliviafojt

Bellas P.O.V

We arrive in Seattle around noon. My jeep is still in the parking garage at the airport. We all get in and drive to Forks.

"Do you think that they will agree to be the new kings?" Rose asks us.

"I hope so." I say back. "If not it will have to be us, and I don't really want that responsibility. Being a princess is enough."

"Same here darlin' it's a lot a responsibility that we don't need." Jasper agrees.

"Are you guys going to be apart of the guard?" Emmett asks.

I glance at Jasper and we both reply "yes."

"I think I will too. It will be fun to go on missions to kick some ass." Emmett boomed.

We all just laughed at him. Emmett is just like a little kid.

We arrive at the Cullen house 45 minutes after leaving the airport. Carlisle and Eleazer greet us on the porch.

"How did it go?" Eleazer asked.

"Good" I said smiling. "Marcus is happy again and his guard is amazing." I told them.

"That's good. What happened to Edward and Alice?" Carlisle asked.

I looked at him and gave him a sad smile. I knew he still cared for them, no matter how unhappy he was with them. "I'm sorry Carlisle, they're gone."

"It's ok Bella. They needed to pay for what they did to you. And now they have." He said sadly.

I ran up the stairs and hugged him. Esme came out and I pulled her into the hug, while she dry sobbed into my shoulder. I hated the fact that they both were hurting because of this, but I didn't have another choice. They would have caused more trouble if we had let them live.

They pulled away and we all went inside. Esme looked around confused.

"Where are peter, Charlotte and Angela?" She asked.

"Back in Volterra. Angela found her mate in Demetri, and we have all decided ta stay there." Jasper told them.

"Your leaving?" Esme asked sadly.

"We actually came to talk to you guys about that." Rose replied.

"About what?" Asked Carlisle.

"About coming to Volterra. We came to ask if you and Eleazer would like to be the new kings and rule alongside Marcus. You both know the rules and would be the best kings. What do you say?" I asked.

Carlisle and Eleazer glanced at each other then at their mates, who nodded their approval and acceptance. They looked back to me and smiled.

"We accept" they said together.

We all smiled and congratulated them. Tanya, Kate, Irina and Garrett asked if they could also come and live at Volterra. We of course told them yes. I liked Tanya, Kate and Garrett. So far Irina and I have not gotten the chance to know eachother. 

We decided to leave tomorrow morning. Carlisle called the hospital and gave them his notice, while the others packed their things. We would be stopping in Alaska so the Denalis could get what they wanted from their house. I had one more thing left to do before leaving. Something very important to me. Telling Charlie.

"Carlisle? Eleazer? I have a favor to ask you." I said.

"What is it Bella?" Eleazer responded first.

"Well I asked Marcus and he said if it was ok with the two of you also, that I could tell my dad about me. You know my dad Carlisle he won't tell anyone about us. I really want to keep my dad in my life and I feel like this is the only way." I said to them.

"Is her father trustworthy Carlisle?" Eleazer asked.

"Extremely." Carlisle said smiling.

"Then yes Bella, you may tell him." Eleazer said with a smile.

"Thank you Masters." I said with a smirk and a bow.

"Ugh I really hate that. First thing we change is what we're called. Our family are not slaves." Carlisle said with seriousness and amusement.

"I agree." Eleazer said with similar emotions.

"Alright I'm going to go see my dad, for some reason he is getting off early today." I told them.

"Did your yoda tell you that?" Rose teased.

I just stuck my tongue out at her, causing everyone to chuckle and walked to the door.

"Mind if I come darlin'?" Jasper asks me appearing at my side.

"Not at all. My father loves you." I said happily.

We decided to run to Charlies and got there in 3 minutes. I scaled the side of the house and entered through my window, the same as last time I was here. It was more fun then getting the key and going through the front door.

"Ya room still looks the exact same darlin'" Jasper drawled.

"Yes it does.....wait a minute when were you in my room?" I asked raising a brow.

"Um......I may have come here a few times while Edward was not here." He said hesitantly.

"Did I talk in my sleep while you were here?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes. Mostly it was just random things like "too green" or "too much fish"."  He chuckled "but ya also said my name quite a bit in ya sleep. I came here a few times when Edward was here too, but stayed far enough away that he wouldn't hear me. Ya said my name a lot and he was not happy about it." He said.

"I imagine he wasnt. I was his singer dreaming of another vampire. He was probably scared I'd figure everything out and be with you." I said matter of factly.

"Yep. His emotions make sense now. Back then they didnt. Possessiveness and fear were the strongest, there was no love. It confused the hell out of me." He said shaking his head.

"Well at least we never have to deal with him again." I said happily, wrapping my arms around Jasper and kissing him.

After a minute we broke the kiss as we heard the cruiser approaching the house. He grabbed my hand and led me out of my room to the livingroom, where we both sat on the couch.

"Ya sure about this darlin'?" He asked me softly.

"Yes" I said determined.

We heard Charlie get out of the cruiser and make his way inside. He opened the door and came inside. He looked around the corner, smiled and made his way to hug me.

"Bells I thought I saw your jeep come into town today. I got off work early just in case you decided to come over." He said happily releasing me from the hug.

"How did you know it was my jeep?" I asked him confused.

"Well aside from seeing Jasper in the passenger seat, you drive faster than the speed limit." He said matter of factly.

"Oh. Sorry dad." I said with my head down.

He laughed "it's ok Bells. Hello Jasper. I see she said yes. Are you guys excited about your wedding?" He asked while he pulled Jasper into a hug, then examined my ring.

"I am very excited sir." He said smiling to me.

"I am too." I said returning his smile and pecking his lips in a kiss.

"So what's up? Are you guys staying here or going back to Texas?" Charlie asked.

"Well dad we are not returning to Texas but we're not staying here either. I came here today to tell you something. I don't know how you are going to react, but just know that I love you and I would never ever hurt you." I told him.

He looked at me confused "I know you'd never hurt me sweetheart. What do you need to tell me?" He asked.

"Well first Charlie why don't you sit down. This may be a bit of a shock." Jasper tells him.

He listened to Jasper and sat down in the chair across from us, and turned towards me.

"Ok so remember how I said that the Cullens were different Dad? Well they are Vampires. And yes I am one too." I said.

He looked at me like I'd grown a second head. "Vampires arent real Bella." he said amused.

I shrugged my shoulders and got off the couch, appearing at the other side of the room in less than a second. He looked at me in shock. I then sat back down and projected my thoughts into his mind.

'Vampires are real dad'

"You really are a vampire." he stated rather than asked. I answered him anyways.

"Yes"

"Ok. How did you become this Bella?" He asked curiously

"Well dad its a long story. I wasnt completely honest with you the last time I was here, because I couldnt tell you then. Edward was using me for my blood. I was his singer, which means my blood called to him more than anyone elses. The Cullens hunt animals, so they dont drink human blood, well some of them do. Ill get to that later. Alice was using Jasper for protection. She wanted a strong family to keep her from ever dieing. We live forever, unless we're set on fire. Anyways they were both using us and keeping us apart.

Jasper and I are whats known as Mates. Basically it just means that we were made for eachother. Together we are one soul. It is illegal in the vampire world to keep mated pairs apart, but they did it anyways. Jasper turned me into a vampire before we left for Texas. There we found out that Alice and Edward were planning to get Jasper back into the family and steal our new member, which was me. I blocked the others minds like I did yours so they couldnt see me, all they saw was that there were 4 people.

I confronted them and told them that we would never return to them. They were shocked I was alive and decided to configure an army to kill me. Their plan backfired. Every vampire that agreed to help them is dead and so are those two."

Charlies emotions were everywhere. I couldnt believe how strong his emotions were, he feels things almost as strongly as we do.

"Is this how strong my emotions were as a human?" I asked Jazz low enough only he could hear.

"Yours were stronger darlin'" he said.

I nodded and looked back at my dad. He had finally calmed down and was ready to speak.

"So your a vampire. Jasper changed you because you guys were made for eachother. You killed those too dirtbags. And you live forever?" Charlie says summarizing the keypoints of my story.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"And now your leaving, for good?" he asked

"Yes" I said sadly "I can still visit but it wont be very often dad, probably years."

He nodded his head and was silent. I could practically see the gears turning in his head. What is that silly father of mine thinking?

"Take me with you." He said firmly.

"what?" I asked shocked.

"I dont want to be without you Bells. Take me with you and turn me into a vampire too."

My mouth fell open. I honestly had nothing to say. I did not expect him to say that, let alone accept my story so soon.

"Are you sure dad?" I asked

"Yes Bells, I am." He said. I could feel his honesty and determination.

"Ok. Were leaving tomorrow. Pack everything you want to take with you and we will fake your death early tomorrow morning. Do you want to keep the house?" I asked.

"No. We can set it on fire and say I burned in the fire." He said calmly.

I nodded and turned to Jasper. He smiled at me and kissed me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up off the couch with me. I turned to my father and said

"Pack everything you want to take, and we will be back later." I told him.

"Ok Bells." He said smiling.

I returned the smile and left the house with Jasper. We broke out running once we hit the forest. I cant believe my dad wants to become a vampire.

END OF CHAPTER 36. WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK? I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE TO UPDATE, I EXPERIENCED A SHORT WRITERS BLOCK LOL.

ALL CHARACTERS AND SOME PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

THANKS FOR READING :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 829 39
As of when Bella goes to the Volturi to save Edward, she drags her cousin Minstrella and rather Mina/Stella, who calls her mates for back up. Will M...
101K 2.3K 40
Bella Swan thought Edward Cullen would be her first and only love but...is there a possibility she's wrong? (I wrote this when I was 16! I know it's...
276K 8.1K 33
"She only survived because the fire burning inside her was stronger than the fire surrounding her" After Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she is hear...
142K 1.5K 41
COMPLETED What if the Cullens came 15 years later, when Bella is at the age of 32 (they've never been in forks before)? What would her life look like...