i wish u were gay [seungin]

By yoyoyoyoo_

"i wish you were gay so we could makeout." "who said i wasn't gay." ... ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ❤️ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ prompt... More

disclaimer
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10.
11.
epilogue.
q n a !
royalty au????

06

2.1K 55 50
By yoyoyoyoo_

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,

well well

"seungmin?" jeongin called out. "ah- oh..sorry i spaced out, what were we talking- talking..about?" seungmin turned his back around to face the laptop screen. 

"you can tell me." jeongin muttered.

he knows.

he knew from the start.

-

"tell you what?" 

"i know whats on your mind."

"no you dont bitch you're not telepathic" seungmin scoffed. 

"i know you've went on a date with hyunjin at han river."

"i guess." seungmin placed one hand on jeongins shoulder. 

"lets, lets- plan it at a cafe?" jeongin nervously replied. seungmin chuckled at jeongins quick answer and sat back at the desk looking for cafes nearby.

"wait...we can go to the concert for an date, yeah?" seungmin twirled around in the chair facing jeongin.

"you really want to call that a date?" jeongin stared at seungmin. "i mean, why not" the boy shrugged his shoulders and went back to looking at the laptop screen.

"oh hey! you followed me on instagram, that's why i always see someone named 'y4ng.gin' or something, liking all my posts." seungmin was scrolling through jeongins instagram feed. "hey! who said you could look through my stuff" jeongins face went flushed and then grabbed seungmins forearm so he would stop moving the mouse.

next day—

"lets go to my house really quick, i just need a new set of clothes and some essentials." seungmin watched jeongin brush his teeth sloppily since it was 4AM in the morning, seungmin begged for them to wake up earlier so they could get in before everything was too crowed.

"meh.." jeongin spat out his tooth paste. "do you want food at my house? my parents always do overtime a lot, so they wont be home." seungmin opened the door to a hallway. "wait- let me write a note to my mom just to tell her i'm leaving" jeongin put his hand out to stop seungmin. "you're such a mama's boy" seungmin made a tsk before leaving the room. "excuse me???" jeongin ran after seungmin. 

at seungmins house—

"alright, i just need to change, grab extra pair of clothes, water, lotion, hand sanitizer, my camera...uhh what else..." seungmin was rambling whatever he was searching for. something caught jeongins eyes. 

a Maine coon cat, it walked into seungmins house, his orange-golden fur slightly shined. "whu- oh! hello haku!!" seungmin walked up to the cat. "haku? is this your cat?" jeongin got up from the chair he was on. "nope, he's a stray, originally minho only came to my house to feed him, i guess now he's hungry, let me go get some canned food for him." seungmin scurried off into the kitchen mumbling words under his breath.

haku huh? pretty spoiled for a cat. i wanna be a this cat...loved by a pretty boy- wait shut up shut up...jeongin you dont wanna be this cat, its a stray, i shouldn't be thinking this, ughhh self punch bam pow...what is wrong with me, i'm not stable anymore thanks to this kim seungmin..

"jeongin, do you have everything you need?" seungmin gave jeongin a side eye. "er...-what do i need?" seungmin sighed loudly. "nevermind, i'll just pack for you" 

couple hours later—

"finally, we're here!!" seungmin slighty shouted. "ai- shut it!!" jeongin sighed. "you cant shut me up, lets go get some food, i'm starving.." seungmin grumbled. jeongin bit his lip bottom lip, staring at seungmin pissed off(laughs). 

waking me up 3am in the morning just to see kpop men? i just want to deal with a normal day. i guess this is what i get for be-friending this idiot.  (me on a daily basis due to my horrible sleep schedule:    )

"they got such good food here..." seungmin slid his backpack strap leading his backpack to swing around so seungmin could grab his wallet. 

after the concert—

after seungmin quickly edited the photo, he turned around to jeongin. "does this look good?" 

"lets put another photo of us in it.." jeongin took seungmins camera.

"looks nice!" jeongin lowered the camera so he could see it better. "ready to go home? i am so tired..." "yep, for sure" jeongin handed the camera back to seungmin.

"minho and chans house?" seungmin walked down to an empty parking garage.  "you bet" jeongin snickered. 

at minchans household—

"yo! yo! yo!!" seungmin shouted. "augh!!" minho responded yelling furiously back at him. "hello seungmin and jeongin, how was the concert?" chan walked into the living room and sat down with minho on the couch. "it was so amazing" seungmin nudged jeongin. "it was fine, besides seungmin singing his heart out" jeongin rolled his eyes walking down to the kitchen rummaging through their fridge. "don't go through my fridge!!" minho shot up running after jeongin. "boom, bad-bip-bop pow!" jeongin juked the rabid minho who which was trying to strangle him. 

seungmin looked through his camera roll. 

spotting jeongins photo, a hand reaching out for another hand, probably jeongin reaching out for seungmins hand. seungmin willing took the photo and saved it. 

jeongin crash landed into seungmins lap. "ow" a muffled voice came from a head that laid in seungmins crossed legs. "what the fuck do you want..." seungmin groaned and ruffled jeongins hair. as seungmin snapped a quick photo of him in his lap.

"you" jeongin responds with a smirk plastered on his face.

 minho started cackling in the middle of the kitchen, can't believing jeongins pick-up line was. 

chan was looking at the two idiots on the carpet looking at each other dead in the eye. "guys...please dont do this now..."

"excuse me??" seungmin eyed the smirking boy in his lap. "you may be excused" jeongin laid his head back down. seungmin pulled out his camera, snapping a shot of jeongins face in his lap. 

---

"bye chan!" seungmin waved to his hyungs goodbye with his so called 'straight' friend. 

"hey, you know.." seungmin grabbed jeongins wrist.

"i wish you were gay so we could make out."

jeongin laughed softly. "who said i wasnt"

"i could tell." seungmin walked closer up to jeongin, slightly smiling, as his hand traveled to cup jeongins face.

———end———

haku the cat is an actual cat! this is haku (from Rachel and Jun's Adventure or Jun's Kitchen, go check them out)

[A/N; yoyo!!! hey its me and...i will be gone next week fyi :) in four/three days, im going to school...woooooooooooo 😥 i really hate it, sighs i also just got scolded by my mom but thats a-ok! luckily kpop has my back in coping, shit hits hard sometimes 😔 i hope this is enough for you, the book will be ending soon, yes....again yes i know these are real people...i dont understand how people write heated scenes, make them wear dresses..and all that icky stuff and not realize their an actual person, i try my best to not take it to far...sometimes🧍‍♂️ again there will be a spoiler if your not into that stuff:) have a nice day!!]

[updated version!: i have heard youngk has gone to go to the military :( i'm really sad about that and i was about to bawl my eyes out, and i might right now uhhh yeah i just wanted to say that, enjoy the edited version of i wish you were gay!]

[edit: stfu that wasn't even the edited version idiot, anyways i also started school eariler i hate it as yk, i also still fucking hate feminization's of male kpop idols with makes me sick, i get it if your a femboy but, ...an kpop idol? lmao i know im already out of my mind if i write fanfics but, heey...feminization? what are you doing...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 56 7
❝Don't be shy, darling..❞ -- [ • STRAY KIDS ] Smut bxb one-shots with a short story. read more to find out! _____________________ [18+, smut, etc...
851K 43.2K 38
❝ 𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. ❞ •𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐦𝐚𝐭...
11.6K 509 32
"That smell,that addictive smell and that sound of giggling. is this really you or am I still in my dreams" a MINSUNG omegaverse fanfiction BXB...
86.1K 3.8K 27
[COMPLETED] With 3RACHA's upcoming debut, Felix couldn't help but loathe his life without his squirrel best friend. As the day comes sooner and soone...