The Miller Twins (1)

By Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... More

Preface
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Names
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Who

1K 18 23
By Totally_Twins2

-Two Months Ago-

Eddie was packing up his suitcase he had just been told that a place had opened up at Anubis House where his estranged dad worked, he had just been kicked out of another school and his Aunt had given up on him. She thought it would be better if he returned to the UK and see if boarding school would sort him out. Eddie wasn't a fan of leaving the USA, it was the only place he had ever known since he was two years old but he had no choice. That wasn't the only reason for the last month he had been dreaming about this girl and it wasn't just any girl, she and himself had been told they were twins and he had been having these dreams every night and just had a feeling that these couldn't just be dreams. This was one of the reasons he had agreed to go to the UK just so he could find her, he had been writing all his dreams down and had a lot to go on.

Charlie stood in her bedroom, she was being shipped off to a boarding school after being kicked out of another school. She looked up at her father he hadn't given up on her as such but didn't know what to do, he had even thrown his hands up last night when they were in the kitchen. He then appeared in her doorway and looked at the clothes that littered the floor.

Jason" Well I did come up to see if you were ready but apparently that's not the case"

Charlie" I am almost ready I just need to chuck a few more things in my suitcase"

Jason" Well you need to hurry about because the taxi will be here soon, are you nervous?"

Charlie" What nervous to meet my real dad, the one who gave me away at age two, no not at all"

Jason" You know I hate sarcasm"

Charlie" Sorry"

Jason" Are you still having those dreams?'

Charlie" Yeah, it's always the same"

Jason" The boy"

Charlie*nods* I am determined to find him"

Jason" What if these are just dreams, what if they mean nothing"

Charlie" I have been having them for a month I am pretty sure they can't be, it's just the twin bit that confuses me if he really is my twin why would my dad separate us I understand putting us together but separated just confuses me"

Jason" Look I want you to look after yourself, I know you are staying in a hotel until you have to attend Anubis House, I wish I could have you until then but you know I have to go away and take care of some things"

Charlie" I know, it's okay"

The taxi soon arrived and Jason said bye to Charlie. She waved as she got in the taxi. Three hours later she arrived at the hotel, she thanked the taxi driver and tipped him some money before exiting the taxi. She goes to check into the hotel and notices a blonde haired lad standing at the desk, she then has a vision and she then remembers her dream. The boy then turned around and she saw him. Both of them looked at each other and they slowly approached each other completely forgetting the receptionist is watching them. As they stand in from of each others faces they both gasp.

Eddie" It's you, your the girl from my dreams"

Charlie" You are the boy from my dreams, I've been having visions about you as well"

They both then hold hands and it was like something that has always been missing was now found, like finding a missing piece of a puzzle or finding a key to a lock. They looked at each other and it was like they had never been separated.

Eddie" Charlie"

Charlie" Eddie"

-Two Months Later-

Charlie's POV

I was sat in the back of the taxi with my twin brother, we had just met last night after two months of dreaming about each other and having visions. We were on our way to Anubis House and to be honest we were a bit nervous and not because of the school but because of meeting our Dad, who when we were two gave us up. We pull up and we both admire the school, I look at my twin and he shares the same look I do.

Eddie" Great here, we are , here is Hogwarts"

I roll my eyes, ever since we had spent our days in our hotel watching Harry Potter Eddie insisted on relating everything UK to Harry Potter.

Charlie*nudges Eddie* Hey, you know you won't be popular if you refer everything English to Harry Potter"

Eddie" Hey it's not my fault I was brought up in America, that was dad's fault"

I roll my eyes but I did agree with him, we still don't know why he separated us.

Eddie" Come on are you ready?"

Charlie" Ready as I'll ever be"

We both walked into the school, it was still early and mostly all the Anubis and Isis House residents would be asleep so me and Eddie walked in and took in our surroundings. It didn't look to bad in my opinion but Eddie wasn't sure, I could tell not only be his face but I could just feel it.

Charlie" It looks like a great place, maybe it won't be so bad"

Eddie*sighs* I don't know, it's just another school I have to suffer through and Eric is here" 

Charlie" Do you think we were mistakes"

Eddie*shrugs* I don't know, come on"

We had both agreed to call our dad Eric since we didn't see why he should get the title dad when he didn't bring us up. We both continued down the corridor until we saw it, the dreaded door, it has a golden plague presented on it that read the words. HEADMASTER MR SWEET. Both me and my brother took deep breaths then opened the door.

As we both stood in the doorway Mr Sweet looked up and I could see his entire face change, he looked like he might cry.

Mr Sweet" I didn't think you would come"

My brother was the first to speak up after what felt like a very huge pause.

Eddie" Yeah well, we are here"

Charlie" Yeah Eric, we are here, so I guess that makes you happy having the two children you abandoned"

Eddie" Yeah I left my life in America for rainy old England"

I watched as Mr Sweet sighed and he pushed his glasses up a bit before pinching his nose, I had a feeling this would be a common occurrence, he sat his glasses back on the bridge of his nose and looked up at us again.

Mr Sweet" Look at you, you have got so big, Eddie you look just like your mother and Charlie you have grown into a beautiful young woman, you look just like me"

Me and my brother both stared at him as if he was expecting us to run over to him and forgive him for everything.

Mr Sweet" Look I know I have so much time to make up for but I just want you to know I did love you"

Eddie" Yeah right, if you loved us why would you send us away"

Charlie" And separate us both, we only just met two months ago"

Mr Sweet" I know, I know I can explain it's just it's difficult"

Eddie" Yeah well do you know what's not difficult you left us so we are going to do the same to you come on Charlie"

I follow my brother out and we shut the door not giving our dad a second glance.

-Lounge Room-                                                        

Later on me and Eddie are just having a quiet rest on the sofa when someone kicks my legs, I look up and see a girl with scarlet hair that looks like it could be dyed with her tie hanging askew around her neck, she then stood next to most likely her friend, they both looked pretty much the same only the other girl's uniform looked more neater.

Patricia" Hey, perhaps you should keep your legs in and anyway this is called a lounge room, that means its for lounging not sleeping"

I exchanging glances with my brother, he sports the same confused look. Who did this girl think she was.

Eddie" If you don't mind I am still on USA time Hermione"

Patricia" Oh god, that's all we need another patronising American who's only reference to the UK is Harry Potter"

I roll my eyes, I had told him not to mention Harry Potter and now he was already in trouble with this girl who seemed to have quite a fiery personality. I watch the conversation go backwards and forwards between my brother and this girl.

Eddie" You know you talk to much, perhaps I should call you blabs or yacker, yeah that sounds about right"

I let out a small laugh thinking that it was actually kind of funny as she didn't stop talking.

Patricia" Does your girlfriend think something is funny then?"

I wrinkle my nose in disgust.

Charlie" EW no he is my twin brother"

The other girl who had been mostly quiet through all this spoke up.

Joy" Really, but you look nothing alike, plus only one of you is American"

Patricia" Yeah, whats up with that?"

Charlie" Maybe you should mind your own business"

Eddie" Yeah, why don't you run along and do whatever it is that you do"

Patricia" Fine come on Joy"

Well at least we knew one girls name. I look back at my brother who resumed his position on the sofa his feet resting on the arm rest. I smirk at him.

Eddie" What are you smirking at?"

Charlie" She likes you"

Eddie" She does not"

Charlie" She so does, I mean did you see the way she looked at you"

Eddie" I was more focused on how she wouldn't stop talking"

Charlie" It was interesting watching the conversation go backwards and forwards between the two of you"

Eddie" Shut up"

Eddie shoves me slightly and I shove him back.

-Mrs Andrews Classroom-

Nina, Fabian and Amber are all standing in Mrs Andrews classroom.

Amber" Remind me why we are here in Mrs Andrews Classroom"

Nina" We are looking for a book"

Amber" What sort of book?"

Fabian" We think Mrs Andrews may have checked out the final book we need to spell Robert Frosbisher Smythe name on the bookcase, the one that's in the study, we need to see what's on that pedestal so we can proceed to the next door"

Amber" Okay, well I would need to come down to the cellar to see what you mean, now that I have regained my sight back"

Fabian" You really think Mrs Andrews would just leave this book laying around for two years I mean think about what happened last year, lots of weird stuff happened"

Amber" Fabian, weird stuff is always happening especially when you two are around"

Nina and Fabian smile but look awkwardly at each other and Amber continues to look for the last book.

Amber" Maybe we should check her bag"

Fabian" Why would she keep it in her bag, isn't that a bit obvious?"

The door then opens and all three jump, they turn around to see Mrs Andrews in the doorway.

Mrs Andrews" Oh we are all very keen aren't we"

Amber then reaches for a book not looking at as she picks it and exclaims.

Amber" I found it, Nina says it's a real page turner"

Mrs Andrews" That's a dictionary Amber"

Fabian stands with his hands over his face.

Amber" Yeah I have just been wanting to read it for so long, can I borrow this?"

Mrs Andrews puts her bag on the desk and sighs if this is about the detention I gave you, I'm not going to change my mind"

Fabian" No actually Mrs Andrews, we were actually looking for a book, it's gone missing from the Frobisher library and we thought maybe you could make an announcement in class abut it"

Mrs Andrews" Well I could do that, but nobody's borrowed a book from there in a while, not since...."

All of them look at her weird.

Fabian" Since what?"

Mrs Andrews" Oh never mind but I know where the book could be why don't you leave it with me"

The bell sounds signifying the start of class and Jerome runs in shouting Donkeys which no one takes any notice of because it's Jerome.

Charlie's POV

Me and my brother had made our way over to Anubis House as it was now after school hours, we pulled our suitcases in behind us, them making small noises as they bumped over the doorstep. We looked up at the place and it defiantly showed that the place was ancient but had the modern touches here and there.

Charlie" So who are we supposed to see?"

Eddie" I don't know"

Eddie fumbles in his pocket looking for the piece of paper he was meant to look after, it contained what we needed to know about this school and the lessons we would have, plus about the school caretaker. I then noticed the girl that Eddie had had an argument with us this morning, I nudged Eddie and he looked at me.

Eddie" What?"

Charlie" Look it's your girlfriend"

Eddie" Shut up"

Charlie" Why don't you go and ask her, go on"

I push my brother until he relents and and makes his way towards her. While they chat I take in the room again you could see it was very old but with the modern touches. I inspected the room with interest, the kitchen sat at the back, then there was a breakfast bar decorated with all sorts, then the dining table for all the Anubis House residents was placed in the middle of the room and lastly many sofas and chairs dotted about the room where students could relax and chill out. I pulled my attention back to Eddie who was now having another argument with this girl.

Patricia" Look if you are going to call me Yacker I have got a name for you two"

Charlie" Oh yeah and what is that?"

Patricia" The Weasel Twins, if you like to compare Harry Potter to English so much perhaps you will enjoy the name weasel it's close enough"

Charlie" Hey, I don't compare the UK to Harry Potter"

Patricia" I don't care"

Eddie" Look we have to see a Vincent or a Victor"

Patricia*shakes her head*

I sigh in defeat this girl wasn't going to help us was she. I exchange a look with my brother and his face suggested he agreed with me, she wasn't much help at all.

Eddie" Okay, I guess we will go find him ourselves then"

Nina's POV

Nina was rushing as she was meant to meet Amber about Mrs Andrews, Fabian was meant to be meeting them but now was stuck being Joy's study buddy. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she got closer she saw Amber waiting on the bench. Nina sits down on the bench.

Nina" Hey, sorry for being forever, Mrs Andrews is coming this way finally"

Amber" Has she got the book with her?"

Nina" I'm not sure"

Amber" Where's Fabian?"

Nina" He is with Joy being his study buddy"

Nina rolls her eyes even though she already knew that. Amber then jumps.

Amber" She is coming quick hide"

Both Amber and Nina hide in the clearing of trees while they watch Mrs Andrews towards the library.

Amber" Do you reckon she has it with her?"

Nina" Well if she does it has to be in her bag and why else would she go to the library"

Amber" Very true"

Nina" Right let's go"

As both enter the library they here Mrs Andrews talking to Victor.

Mrs Andrews" I found this book, Mr Sweet had asked to borrow it some time ago and it was research fo our project"

Victors fingers the book along the spine as Mrs Andrews hands it over to him. He flips through it.

Victor" Yes a project you have now turned your back on"

Mrs Andrews" Well I don't think it wise to discuss it now do you?"

Victor" A foreword by Louisa Frobisher - Smythe. Sarah's mother, it's all right Mrs Andrews I will return this to the shelf, don't worry"

I looked across at Amber who sports a troubled look.

Amber" Nina, what do we do now?"

Nina" Maybe we just wait for him to put it back and then take it back"

They both watch as Victor still holds the book as Mrs Andrews leaves the library, they wait hoping Victor will put it back but instead proceeds towards the door.

Amber" Quick we have to stop him"

They both rush out to stop Victor and he seems annoyed that we have caught him.

Amber" Jasper, Trudy Victor is taking something he shouldn't"

Victor" Get out of the way girl"

Jasper and Trudy immediately rush downstairs and soon appear by Victor.

Jasper" What is going on here?" 

Victor" This girl is trying to stop me borrowing a book"

Jasper" These belong to the exhibit now, Mr Sweets orders someone was in here yesterday messing with the boxes

Victor reluctantly hands over the book which Jasper takes and he leaves in a huff.

Jasper" Well it's a good thing you arrived when you did, now what can I do for you two?"

Amber" Oh I just wanted to say that you for you information on the amulets it was very helpful"

Jasper" Only to happy to help"

We both watch as Jasper is about to put the book back on the shelf.

Amber" We can put that back for you, if you like"

Jasper" Oh thank you, trudy lets move that box over there okay"

As soon as Jasper and Trudy's backs were turned we ran out with the book.

The Sibuna gang then make their way down to the tunnels.

Fabian's POV

I watched Nina, I really, really liked her it was just so complicated and with the fact of being so nice and unable to say no made it harder. I watch as the others wait, I place the last book on the shelf so it will spell out Robert Frobisher - Smythe then the letters on the side light up and the once empty pedestal stand now appears to have something glowing on it.

Nina" What is that?"

Amber" If it's shiny and expensive I want it"

I watch the two ladies and I inspect it then a lightbulb goes off in my head.

Fabian" I think it'd the key to that door, I mean look at it"

I go first and the girls follow me. I run my fingers over the geometric shape on the wall.

Amber" Well, go on Fabian open it"

Fabian" Okay alright"

I pick up the ruby cube but as soon as I pick it up, it stops glowing. I look at the girls as they watch me try to open it, I really wish I could get it open, I tried one more time but all that can be heard is a soft clicking sound as I try and pry it open. I give up and look at Nina.

Fabian" Listen to me we will get that mask if it's the last thing we ever do, okay?"

Nina*nods* Thanks Fabian"

Charlie's POV

I knocked on my brothers door and I expected his room mate to be in there but he wasn't and I looked over at Eddie.

Charlie" Hey, where is your roommate?"

Eddie" I don't know I don't even know him yet"

Charlie" I hope my roommate isn't that girl the one you like"

Eddie" Have you unpacked yet?"

Charlie*shakes her head* Nope, not even close"

I watch as my brother sits on his bed and pulls out his bracelet. I then sits down and take his wrist.

Eddie" Hey, what's going on?"

Charlie" I have one of them, Jason gave it to me when I was ten"

Eddie" Jason?"

Charlie" My adoptive father"

I reach into my bag and pull out the bracelet, I smile as we sit on the bed together.

Eddie" Just remember it's always you and me against the world from now on"

Charlie" Thanks Eddie"

I really enjoyed writing Eddie and Charlie's bits, I can't wait to express how much of a twin bond they have. Let me know what you think down below, I would love to hear your thoughts. Plus I have some great ideas to come. Series 3 is where it really all kicks off but I wanted to write series 2 as well.

Soz rambling again.

Thanks

Totally_Twins2 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...
6.5K 120 24
Oliver and Jay are two polar opposite 15 year old twins. Well, one of them is, you see Oliver is a tomboy with self-destructive tendencies. Jay on t...
2.5K 100 6
surreptitious: (adj.) sur-uhp-tish-uhs | kept secret, especially because it would not be approved of \\READER INSERT// Harry moves in with his best f...
1.7K 538 41
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Book three of the Princess Eleanora series. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...