𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 | taekook

By jgkktae

- after being taken out of the Doll Shop, kim taehyung is finally free and starting to live his life with jeo... More

jgkktae
♡︎
note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
side story: end
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

21

17.7K 796 654
By jgkktae

taehyung had woken up early, hand instantly searching for his husband's which was quick to find as the dominant male had him wrapped in his arms.

he smiles as he turned to face him, snuggling against his naked chest, pressing a kiss on the smooth skin.

the brunette breathes in, eyes shutting close as he lightly pouts. face scrunching as he snuggled closer to his husband trying to get back to sleep.

a few minutes past with him ending with his lips pouting a bit more as he continued his attempt to sleep but all his efforts were to waste as he opened his eyes, frustration engulfing him.

he felt hot, his cheeks were flushed pink.

he was aroused and he could feel himself wet in his panties.

taehyung layed flat on the bed, palms on his warm cheeks finding himself crazy for being horny first thing in the morning. too horny.

was it the wine? he never had that much wine in his life. he had a few sips from jungkook's glass from their dinner last night.

they ended up making out too before they went to bed, salivas mixing and tongues involved. jungkook marking his skin and giving his nipples extra attention upon him initiating it, the older nibbling and sucking on his pink buds until he came. other than that, they went to asleep after.

was he frustrated they didn't went all the way last night? or maybe it was just really the wine.

he couldn't help to let his eyes peep over to his husband, toned body naked from his waist up. chest heaving lightly as he peacefully sleeps.

maybe he should tell jungkook to start wearing shirts from now on when he sleeps. maybe it's what caused all this.

taehyung definitely knew his hormones were going wild the longer he stares at his husband who was just innocently sleeping unknown of his situation.

it made him groan as he could feel himself getting more aroused, aching and craving to feel his husband. his mind getting foggyy and replaying the scenes of jungkook's mouth doing wonders to his body.

how the dominant male would gently grip on his waist with his large hands, how his warm mouth would wrap around his erected nipples, his tongue fondling on them before he would suck and how his finger would trace around his aching, wet hole -

he sighs as he pats his flushed cheeks in attempts to calm himself down, shaking his head but as if the sleeping dark haired male knew what he was going through, the older layed flat and moving a bit. the comforter being tugged and pulled lightly down revealing more of his naked body. prominent v- line and the waist band of his boxers coming into view.

quite a very attractive view for the brunette to say the least. how can someone be this good looking even in his sleep.

taehyung gulped at this as his eyes trailed down. mind thinking if he was being tested by the deities above or blessing or helping him out in his needy situation.

jungkook and him had already talked about this. they had just made love one morning and taehyung was teasing about how he was always up for sex whenever the younger wanted.

the dominant male was proud and very honest to the younger saying that he was always up for it whenever and wherever he wanted if he asked and mentioned that even if he was asleep, taehyung can do whatever he wants.

the brunette found it ridiculous, laughing it off and said that he gives consent as well if jungkook would find him in that situation.

it never crossed his mind that it would be him being in the situation first.

taehyung shakes his head not believing himself that he was actually considering to do it.

he bit his lip as he decides to take care of his own problem, turning away from his husband as he slipped in his hand underneath his black lace, his other hand fisted in the sheets.

it's been a while since he touched himself. well, he never really needed to and jungkook had always been there keeping him satisfied. now the feeling of his own finger foreign as he traced around his own wet hole.

he let out a shaky breath as he tried to insert a finger, eyes scrunching as he clamped his legs together, his toes curling against the sheet. the frustration he felt only growing stronger despite trying to feel pleasure from his own fingers.

taehyung didn't know what came over him in the next second as he sat up and proceeded to straddle his husband.

it was all new to him, the sudden adrenaline rush, his chest thumping wildly.

he was careful with his actions, not knowing if he wanted the other to wake up or remain asleep. the situation was just making him more eager to feel the older inside of him as he proceeded with his actions.

he gently tugged down the comforter, the only barrier covering up his husband's body from him aside from the briefs that he soon easily slipped his hand in and taking out his husband's cock.

jungkook moved a bit making the younger halt but bit his lip seeing the older remained fast asleep.

he should probably be thankful for the amount of wine his husband had drunk last night.

he hastily coated his hands with his own saliva in a haste, not bothering to get the lube that was probably just inside of one of the drawers and started pumping the older's length. his own actions making him moan and more aroused.

"jungkookie..." he huffs feeling the hardening cock in his hold.

he gave the shaft a few more strokes but was too impatient as he slids down his black lace and positions himself.

the brunette held his husband's cock, guiding it to his aching hole as he slowly sat on the mushroom tip to penetrate him.

shivers erupted in his skin as he bit his lip, feeling the slight discomfort of being stretched open with his husband's familiar thick girth.

he paused as he had the tip in, letting himself adjust a bit, body hovering over the older as he snuggled in the crook of his neck. lips parted as he breathes shakily through his mouth.

he slowly sank his hips lower, taking in more of his husband's length. mixed groans and moans leaving his lips as he swiftly had half of the thick cock in thanking how his own body was reacting with how wet his hole is but it wasn't long when his body halts once again.

"tae...?"

the brunette was unable to respond but his hole only clenching as he feels the dominant male move lightly beneath him, large hands now holding his waist.

"taehyung... my love...?" jungkook speaks again. eyes fluttering open, mind taking a moment to register what was happening.

the dominant male's deep voice ringing in the brunette's ear making him lightly moan and very aware that the older was now fully awake not knowing if he feels relieved that he was now awake or feel embarrassed at the moment.

"jungkookie....mmhhh" he mumbled trying to respond, his cheeks turning a shade darker but only ended moaning as the older's cock inched more inside of him when he tried to move.

"jungkookie...?" taehyung called out again, mind still in a haze as he only snuggled against the older now feeling strong arms wrapped around him, his husband's length pushing inside of him that had him continuously to moan at the action.

"i got you, my love..." jungkook murmurs, pressing a kiss on the younger's shoulder. taehyung's eyes fluttering close and body arching as the dominant male pushed in more until he was balls deep.

"kookie...." the younger pants out. warm walls tightening and clamping tight onto jungkook's member making the dominant male clench his jaw before his head tilts back as he let out a deep moan.

"baby..." jungkook exhales, palms groping on the younger's ass.

taehyung hums as he lightly pushed his ass more against jungkook signaling him it was okay to move in which the older immediately complied.

the dominant male thrusted slowly, making both of them moan feeling each other with every thrust and inch.

jungkook would pull until the tip before fully sliding back in with ease, pressing up to the curve of the younger's ass and having the thick flesh gently jiggle at the action.

the dominant male pressed kisses on the span of taehyung's exposed skin on his shoulder, hands gripping on the younger's hips as he continued his slow thrusts.

"kookie..." taehyung softly moaned out with jungkook already knowing what he meant.

"go ahead, my love..."

it only took for a few more thrusts before the brunette came, black lace now stained with the thick fluid. a few droplets smearing in between them.

the brunette could only continue to moan as jungkook continued with his thrusts. slow pace getting a bit eager and deeper, more forceful.

he had his eyes scrunched close, as he feels jungkook's member rub against his hypersensitive walls. the lewd squelching sounds loud in the room along with their ragged breaths.

he knew jungkook was drawing near as the dark haired male moans, thrusts harder inside of him.

the dominant male wrapped his arms around the petite male before speeding up his pace and gripping onto the younger's skin that would surely leave marks.

the brunette was too drowned in pleasure, cheeks pressed against the older's now sweaty skin, accepting and loving each of his husband's hard thrusts.

before he knew it, he had came again with jungkook following after, stilling and spilling all of his thick fluids inside of him.

taehyung softly moaned as he feels the warm liquid fill him up. the dominant male releasing loads as he feels the pulsing cock, twitching and squirting a bit more.

the dominant male soon shifted them in a spooning position, keeping his member deep inside the brunette. taehyung intertwining their fingers as he wrapped his inked arm around him.

"good morning, my love." jungkook murmurs with a smile, pressing a kiss on the brunette's skin who hums.

"good morning, jungkookie..."

*

taehyung was a blushing mess the whole morning and had avoided his husband's gaze from their breakfast to them getting ready for their doctors appointment. neither of them mentioning the events of their rather wild morning.

unfortunately for him, jungkook was being a little tease - smiling widely whenever their eyes meet but doesn't say anything and contrary to the younger's state, the dark haired male was very much in a good mood as he greets all the house staff he came across a 'good morning' with a bright smile.

the house maids were used to the familiar sight of the brunette as a red tomato and jungkook being all smirky and loveydovey to the younger who just gets more flustered that they just went on with their daily tasks and didn't bother to think too much about what got their young master jungkook's spirits so high in the morning.

the brunette didn't speak to the other unless it was necessary like saying 'thank you' when the older fixed his hair saying he had a few strands going in another direction or when the older opened and closed the car door for him.

the only time he was able to properly look at jungkook again was when they were infront of the clinic, nerves kicking in.

jungkook was quick to feel the younger's anxiousness who looked at him with wide eyes as he intertwined their fingers before he leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "don't stress, my love. i'll be with you all throughout"

*

the taekook couple arrived at jeon medical hospital with doctor tan promptly meeting them at their set appointment time.

"congratulations on the pregnancy" the doctor firstly congratulated the couple as the equipments for taehyung's first prenatal ultrasound was being prepared.

it wasn't long until taehyung was having his tummy smeared with the cold gel, his hand clutching on jungkook's larger ones.

"let me know if anything's uncomfortable" doctor tan reminded before he starts to move the transducer more so down to his lower stomach.

taehyung was internally feeling uneasy knowing all the basic things the doctor was checking for.

as a special male being able to conceive, taehyung's body had now started developing a uterus at the moment of conception to accommodate the growing baby.

this was one of the things that doctor tan wanted to monitor due to the younger's history of taking the pills as one grave complication of these pills for a special male is it distorts their reproductive system in developing a uterus for the baby - one of the reasons as to why he was having a hard time to conceive and which could've been more worse if certain circumstances had been different for taehyung.

if his body was responding well to the pregnancy they'll have to see the embryo and maybe a heartbeat.

doctor tan soon smiles as he stops the transducer wand at a certain spot. "there, you see that small circle... oh, good, that's good we're getting a faint heartbeat too" the doctor exclaimed, relief evident in his tone.

the brunette was in tears as he heard all this and following at where the doctor was pointing as well as explaining all the other things in the monitor. jungkook was gently caressing their intertwined hands and pressing a kiss at the back of his palm, his own eyes teary hearing all the positive things.

the doctor had explained that he was just about entering his seventh week and it was still early to get a proper look at everything. true to his word, they were able to just view on the ultrasound monitor a small, empty circle and a tiny, flickering pulse on the screen indicating the baby's heartbeat which was enough for all of them to feel at ease.

the doctor was overjoyed as it was the confirmation they need that taehyung was truly pregnant and his body was positively responding.

*

taehyung was holding the baby sonogram in his hand, a wide smile on his lips.

they were now seated in doctor choi's office as the elder stated he wanted to discuss a few things with them regarding the other significant test results.

"as you know, the medications is treatment to balance your hormones but i'll be asking you to stop during the duration of your pregnancy just to ensure nothing will affect your baby... and to avoid any unforeseen complications too... i assure you that your body had been responding well to the medications and that there's nothing to worry about at this moment but considering what you're body has gone through we have to be careful and first trimesters are usually a critical stage..." doctor tan states pertaining to the medicine that the brunette was taking in contrast to the pills. "although.... your hormones..." he mumbled starring at the younger's test results, pausing for a moment.

the pills can affect special males differently - the worse resulting to death when their bodies are unable to cope up with it.

as for taehyung, the pills had made his hormones very imbalanced resulting for him to not be as fertile as special males and giving him a hard time getting pregnant. they were just lucky enough to treat him before the pills fully ruined his body.

the other long term effect on him was being easily or sometimes increased sexual arousal - something that had been affecting him or was his foremost side effect unknowingly since he had started to take the pills.

it was an evident finding when doctor tan initially interviewed taehyung who elaborated when he had first took the pills and when he first had sex - his body was able to keep up. the pills ended up like a booster drug to his body, keeping his hormones and stamina elevated than what his body should've at that age.

it was the effect that most people knew and doll shop owners who illegally have special males take the pills would hope for; the side effect was convenient. it would make the special male sexually active and in the long run, not having to worry about them getting pregnant once the pills destroys their capability of giving birth - something they needed in their line of work.

maybe even the madam kim jennie knew and was experimenting, hoping for it.

"your body had responded well so far but due to your pregnant state, your hormones are really unstable... can you tell me any changes that you've started to experience lately?"

taehyung honestly was feeling a bit shy at first but specifically soon mentioned to the doctor all the things he had noticed with himself lately - from the alterations in his tastes, his intense cravings to the time where he would suddenly, unexpectedly be aroused. he even mentioned how he feels he's more wet than he usually is.

the doctor hums as he swiftly notes all this and checking on the brunette's test results. "in females they experience the tendency of more vaginal lubrication at these times which is the same as yours and explains your concern. to put you at ease, there's nothing to worry as all those are normal symptoms of your pregnancy; the sensory changes, hormonal changes, increased libido and soon you'll undergo a few physical changes." doctor tan stated calmly to reassure the younger.

jungkook smiles at taehyung giving his hand a comforting squeeze as he also listened and processed everything the doctor had said.

"since your hormones had been unstable beforehand and adding up the hormonal changes brought to you by this pregnancy, we're expecting for everything else to be heightened throughout... your results show already high estrogen levels even at just this early stage." the doctor pointed out and taehyung didn't need further explanation as he nods his head.

he already felt it, how he had been sensitive with his chest, specifically with his nipples. since his hormones were basically skyrocketing as the doctor confirmed, he knew he would be lactating soon.

taehyung bit his lip wanting to ask a question, contemplating a few seconds before deciding to finally just do so. "doctor tan about me... would it be okay or i mean is it safe if we do it... " he trailed off not really knowing how to word it out but the doctor got what he wanted to asked and smiles at him, reassuring him that it was a question he didn't need to be shy to ask.

"during pregnancy, sex drive can be lower or higher than what you're used to. as for your case, it would be the latter and it's again, because of the pills side effect on your body and adding the hormonal changes due to your pregnancy. as i've said we're expecting your hormones to be elevated or even intensify as you near your due date... to answer your question, yes, it's okay for you two to do it whenever you want" doctor choi elaborates . "but do be careful of course, don't do anything that could hurt you physically or especially the baby" he adds sternly making taehyung a more blushing mess than he already was as he nods eagerly.

the doctor continued to discuss about things he should be careful or avoid including the topic about his work.

doctor tan knew that the couple are more than financially capable so if it was to him, he would agree with jungkook who was expressing his opinion that he wanted taehyung to file a leave from work as early as now.

he honestly had always admired the two that despite them being one of the most powerful and wealthiest couple, they still work hard in their own respective fields.

"indeed stress is a big no for you, taehyung and i would also advice for you to get some time off work. if you still feel that you can work at your first to second trimester then it's up to you and of course, discuss it with your husband." doctor says giving a nod to jungkook, a bit siding with him on the topic.

taehyung only nods with jungkook giving his hand another reassuring squeeze. he understands that they both were just looking out for him and making sure there won't be any complications brought by stress if he decides to continue working as it was his first pregnancy after all.

*

"jungkook, stop~" taehyung whined when the dominant male trapped him in between the car and his body as they were now in the hospital basement parking lot, supposedly bound to head home.

"i'm not doing anything... but you've been avoiding me the whole morning" jungkook mumbled, head diving down and pressing a kiss on the younger's exposed collarbones before looking back up the brunette who was now back at avoiding him.

this only made taehyung's cheeks warmer as he kept avoiding the older's piercing gaze but was unable to do so any longer when jungkook gently hooked a finger underneath his chin and made him to look directly in his eyes.

"i don't like it that you're avoiding me" the dominant male says, his face serious but his tone was soft and careful.

taehyung stares at him, cheeks in a permanent blushing state before finally speaking. "i'm sorry... i didn't mean to... i'm... i'm just embarrassed..." he admits, eyes now suddenly getting teary. "i'm embarrased about this morning... this whole hormonal thing that's happening to me... it's just..." taehyung continued to mumble, frustration evident in his voice. eyes looking down once again.

jungkook was quick to have the younger look back at him as he wiped off the sudden tears in the brunette's eyes and caressed his cheeks as he pressed a comforting, lingering kiss on his forehead.

"baby, taehyung, my love... you're pregnant. the changes in your body are normal as doctor tan stated. i know we both had already noticed about how lately you've been wanting sex and it's okay, it's part of your pregnancy." jungkook states, thumb caressing on the younger's cheeks who lightly sniffs.

"i know..." taehyung murmurs, voice small.

"and about this morning, tae, baby it's nothing to be embarrassed about. if i remembered correctly, i gave you consent for it, didn't i?... i'm your husband, taehyung, let me take care of you..." the dark haired male says before pecking his lips.

the brunette felt like crying at that moment, not because of anything heartbreaking but because he felt loved.

don't get him wrong, he never doubted his husband's love for him but sometimes it was too overwhelming - in a good way and he was always thankful and greatful by having jungkook at his side.

"i love you" jungkook says pressing another kiss on the younger's forehead with the younger nodding after and wrapped his arms around him.

"i love you... thank you, jungkookie..."

*
*
*
a/n

this was a bit long and wordy chapter but i feel like it was needed to explain the happenings with preggy tae:) hope you still liked it:*

i think i've got the doctors mixed up lol (i actually scrolled back in last few chapts of doll shop and noticed i've been inconsistent since i've mentioned doctor choi minki as the therapist but made him the ob as well in the other chapter😃)

doctor choi was supposed to be the therapist and i think i've mentioned another- doctor tan (?) as his ob-gyn but i'm honestly not sure so if anyone of you remember (maybe which book / part / chapter) please comment so i can check 🥹

for the meantime, in the last chapter of ds and in this book, i've mentioned doctor choi as his ob so i might as well just stick with him all through out because i'm already confused asdfghjjsksksks

i know i've asked this before🙈 but pls comment scene suggestions you'd like to see preggy tae since the next chapters would now  be focusing around it :) (i already have a few scenes in minf and yesyes, i've already noted down lactating
😃🧎🏻‍♀️)

update: i'm sticking with the original version; doctor choi - therapists and doctor tan as obgyn😌

♡ elle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 2K 24
He is Prince Park Jimin, heir to the throne but I knew him as my best friend and hopeless crush. ⛔️ TOP JUNGKOOK 🫥BOOK CONTAINS 🫥JIKOOK 🫥FLUFF...
525K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
26.4K 745 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
91.8K 4.4K 65
What if Kinn and Vegas actually got a long and Kim never left the main house and actually grew up with his brothers and cousins? What if Porsche and...