My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-42

3.5K 162 80
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy......

Izzah's pov.

I woke up by ahad's cute antics and his flirty ways, after our small moment I quickly ran to washroom making him groan and me dance in victory, as he can't resist my pouts. After doing my morning chores, I wore casuals, I went outside drying my hairs and directly made my way to dressing table.

Suddenly I felt 2 arms encircling my waist from back, ahad was standing behind me. I don't know what happened to him but he behaved a little strangely, I didn't felt bad but he was lost somewhere, as I called him thrice, he heard it said sorry to me and left leaving me confused with his behaviour.

Its not like I felt bad with his touches and kisses, but the way today he kissed made me feel go crazy. I felt all the jittery feeling inside my stomach, not only butterflies but the whole zoo animals were doing backflips in my stomach. I got ready just thinking about ahad and why he left.

I was sitting on bed lost in my thoughts when I heard door opening, I saw him walking but he was not looking at me.
He came and started rambling about how he was ashamed of his act. He said he should have taken my consent, at that time I felt so happy. I thanked god thousand time for giving him as my husband.

As he was blabbering, I want to stop him, but what I did to stop him was unexpected for him as well as me. Again organism did backflips in my stomach, I felt spark in my body when my lips touched his, he stood without responding and he was frozen at his place.

I detached my lips from his and made him understand, that I didn't feel bad and we love each other so no need to say sorry and most important thing that I trust him, this word trust has the deepest meaning in itself. For me trusting someone is not easy. It's not like I faced many heartbreaks but in this time it's not easy to trust someone.

After making him understand, as I glanced at him he was looking at me with various emotions in his eyes like love, respect and care......

I loved the way he smiles, I always want to see him smiling, the way he endured every pain in his life. I want him to forget his pain and just think about the happy memories and the happy moments we will create in future. If in future also, he will feel sad I will make him happy, I love his simple smiles because those simple smiles are so contagious.

"Now let's go, I am starving - I said rubbing my stomach and with a pout, he chuckled.

"Then let's go - I said him signalling to go first but he shook his head vigorously.

"After you Mi reina - he said with a beautiful smile and I melted at his enderment. I chuckled looking at his cute gestures that I love.

Perfect example of a gentleman in my eyes.

I loved the way he called me Mi reina which means My queen, I feel so special when he calls me with these cute endearments. I started walking outside the room and he followed me. As we came out of the room, he ordered the breakfast and we both sat on sofa.

After sometime, someone came with our breakfast. As I looked my mouth watered looking at that as I was hella hungry. What can I do with my hunger.
It contains scrambled eggs, toast, some veggies, coffee and waffles with chocolate syrup on the top.

As it came in front of me, I started having it like a cavewomen who is hungry from long time, I heard some chuckles beside me but I ignored it like a pro and focused on my breakfast. I quickly ate it and now started eating my favourite thing in the platter which is chocolate waffles, I was actually eating it like a kid.

I swear I would be looking like a 5-year old kid, who was longing for chocolate and finally got it after many pleadings.
I finally had my breakfast and drank my coffee at last.

"I didn't knew, you were this hungry - I heard him saying, Amusement and playfulness evident in his voice. I can swear on my chocolates that he was teasing me.

"I was really hungry, now what can I do and you can't even do anything as you have to live with this foodie wife of yours forever - I said teasingly and he gave me you-can't-change look.

"I would love to live my life forever with this foodie wife of mine - he said looking into my intensely, I looked everywhere but him.

"Hey, we came here to see paris and not to sit, let's go and enjoy our trip of paris yayy - I squealed happily and to even change the topic as it was getting heated with his intense gaze at me.

"Okk let's go - he said getting up, I quickly took my purse and he took his wallet, we exited from the suite.

As we came out, I saw james standing. I was actually confused. Is he ahad's driver?? Why he is in paris???, I didn't asked at that time as I was very sleepy.

"Ahad, he is your driver or what - I whispered, closing the distance between us.

"Yes, he is my driver. As I told you, I come here for business meetings and all, so I appointed him as my driver - he said and I nodded my head in ok. We both came near him.

"Good morning james, how are you - I chirped looking at him.

"Good morning ma'am, I am also good - he said and I can sense he was having some issue speaking in English. He is french and he only speaks french language only.

We both sat inside car, he started driving. James was trying to have talk in english only but was failing miserably, I think he speaks english very less and his french accent was evident of it. I told him not to talk in english and speak in french only.

In these talks we arrived at The Louvre museum. We both went inside holding our hands, After spending some hours and clicking pictures. We both went to other destination. It was afternoon and we went to a fancy restaurant for having our lunch.

After having lunch, we arrived to sainte-Chappelle, the church was breathtaking, I totally loved the place. After sometime, we went to Carrousel du Louvre for shopping. After shopping for everyone, we were standing near Lac de Minimes, we were walking holding our hands.

"Ahad let's go to Eiffel Tower - I said excitedly and he chuckled.

"No izzah, actually its already dark and what's the fun to go in dark, we can't even have the view of sunset, I've decided we will go there some other day, we are here for a week - he said and I pouted sadly.

"Ahaddddd - I whined like a kid who want chocolate.

"I am sorry love, but we will go their some other day and we can go anywhere you want - he said holding my hands.

"Let's go to club, I never went there - I said excitedly jumping.

"Ok then let's go, first we will go to our suite, get change and then club - he said and I kissed him on his cheek, his eyes widened.

We arrived to our suite, first he went to change, I was sitting on bed. Door opened and he came outside wearing Blue denim Jeans, white t shirt and black leather jacket.

Goodness he is looking hot - I thought.

My godd, you are so pervert - my consy spoke.

"Is the show worth watching, if not then I can make it more worthy - he spoke making me snap out of my dreamland, he was smirking and came near me, standing just infront of me.

He snacked his arm around my waist pulling me closer, actually much closer. I was affected by this proximity, I started breathing heavily. My cheeks turned red.

"What happened, izzahh - he said huskily near my ear and his voice sounded so sexy.

Ohh my godd, pervy pervy - my consy popped in.

"I hav....have to..ge....get rea....ready - I stammered looking everywhere but him.

"Then get ready - he said in flirtatious tone and I gulped my saliva.

"Ahad leave me please - I said and he shook his head. A mischievous idea popped in my head, I closed my eyes and started closing distance between our face, he looked shocked but quickly responded. Our lips were about to touch when I pushed him and ran to washroom quickly.

I heard him groaning, I chuckled hearing his groans. I quickly freshened up, I decided to wear black coloured ankle length dress, its neck was oval shape with beautiful sleeves with dangle earrings, chain which ahad gave me and my engagement ring.

I came out of washroom and ahad was not there, I think he is outside. I applied a little makeup, let my hairs down with some loose curls and wore black high heels. I took a last glance of mine in mirror, and came outside. As I came out ahad was standing facing back at me, I cleared my throat and he turned.

* * *

Ahad's pov.

I heard clearing throat, izzah got ready. I turned to look at her, as I looked at her, my breath hitched looking at her.
She was looking gorgeous, I didn't blink once. I was staring at her, I saw her cheeks getting red as I was not even blinking.

"Tumhe dekh ke
Har khushi aa sakti hai,
Koyi itna bhi khubsoorat
Kese ho Sakta hai,
Ke hame ab yakeen kara de,
Ke ek farishta bhi insaan
Ban sakta hai"

(Seeing you every happiness can come
That how can someone be so beautiful,
That makes us believes that
An angel can also be a human)

- I read the shayari, walking towards her and she was looking down shyly.
Her cheeks were so red from blushing that, anyone could mistaken her as red cherry. I stood just infront of us, we both were standing so close to each other that,I could hear her thumping heart beats.

"Is your lipstick smudge-proof?? - I asked looking at her and she looked confused.

"Yeah but why mmm... - she said and I smashed my lips on hers and started kissing her.

* * *

We both were standing in club, loud music was echoing and everyone was dancing on dance floor. We both sat near the bar, we were talking to each other when I saw a friend of mine waving at me who was standing a little far from us.

"Izzah I will come, you sit here only - I said and she nodded her head in ok.

I went towards him, hugged him. We both started talking about business and all. We don't know when time passed talking to each other.

"Bye bro, will meet later. I've to leave right now - said Kevin (my friend) and he bid bye to me.

As we both were standing at entrance, I can't see izzah. I started walking where izzah was sitting, I didn't saw her there.
Now I was getting restless, Suddenly I heard a voice, who was shouting. As I turned to watch who it was, I got shocked seeing the scene infront of me.

My jaw touched ground, nothing was coming out of my mouth. I opened my mouth to say something but closed. I quickly went towards the scene.

"Izzahhh please come down - I screamed as the music was loud.

"Listen listen listen Villagersss...... here comes the handsome, sexy and hot Male of specimen I was talking about. Look girls, my husband is so handsome, so cute. He is the reason of everything, he is a thief who stole my heart and my everything - screamed izzah and I think she was drunk....?

Ohhh nooo shhiittttt.....
She is drunk.

"Izzahhh please come down please..... - I screamed again and she was squealing like kid without any reason.

I quickly ran closer to the table on which she was standing, she jumped from the table and I caught her in my arms on time.

"You got me - She said with a smile and I sigh a breath.

"I got you - I said breathing heavily because of the stunt she just pulled. She stood on floor and ran like a kid to the place where she was standing earlier.
I ran behind her.

Godd....
She is so fast.

I stopped her as she was about to take another shot, I snatched the glass from her hand and placed it on table. She glared at me with a cute pout formed on her face.

She was looking so adorable with a pout on her face.

"I want to drink these cute glasses ahaddd, I want to know that why this juice is so bitter - she whined jumping like a kid who urgently want a candy.

"You want to know this by tasting this bitter juice - I asked with amusement and she nodded her head vigorously.

"Aaaaaaaa - she suddenly squealed making me scare and she again ran. I quickly followed her till dance floor.
She started dancing like she never danced in her whole life.

"Izzaahhhhh come with me - I screamed because of loud music.

"Nooo..... I wanna dance ahaddd - she screamed and I face palmed. She is not coming with even if I am dragging.
Suddenly, she ran outside of club and I ran behind her.

At first, she herself don't want to leave dance floor and now she is running like it's on fire.

As I ran behind her, I saw her jumping and walking murmuring something, I went towards her and heard her singing nursery rhyme. I held her hand and yanked her body towards me. As she looked at me, her face lighted up.

"Ahadddd.... - she squealed and pecked me on my lips and my eyes widened.

"Izzah, who gave you this drink tell me - I asked and she again made those cute faces.

"I was sitting but that bartender asked me to order something, I told him I don't know anything so he suggested me a drink, I drank a glass and that was so bitter and then I drank again to know why that was so bitter. As I want to know why that juice taste bitter so I drank those cute cute glasses - she said showing her teeths and I gasped.

"How many "cute cute glasses" you drank?? - I asked and she started counting on her fingers.

"5 cute cute glasses - she said showing five fingers and giggling.

She is a non-drinker and she drank five cute glasses.

Ohh god what happened to me, cute glasses - I thought.

"Eeeeeeee - she again squealed scaring me.

"Ahadddd lookkkk, walking burger and coke - she said squealing and as I looked a guy and a girl were walking holding their hands.

Did she started imagining food in humans also??

Obviously, my wife is a foodie and she could imagine anything as food.

"Ahaddd I want to eat that big walking burger and drink big Coke - she said streching her hands and showing me how big it was.

"Ahad tell me one thing, paris also have walking burgers, weird - she said and started giggling.

"Ohh god what do I do, please james come fast - I mumbled under my breath and as I looked she was wiggling in my arms as I was holding her tightly so that she don't run away.

"Ahadd let me go I want to eat that walking burger - she said wiggling.

"Izzahhh Noo, don't, don't wiggle - I said raising my voice and she stopped. She looked at me with teary eyes.

Ohhh nooo.
What I did.

I face palmed, she puffed up her cheeks and started her fake crying. Not a single tear was coming out of her eyes. Just making sound of crying.

"You are scolding me, I will tell this to mom and she will scold you - she said cryingly.

Goodness, she is so fucking cute.

"Ok ok I am sorry - I said making an innocent face.

"No, you are not sorry because you didn't hold your ears - she said puffing up her cheeks.

"Ok ok I am sorry - I said holding my ears and she grinned showing her teeths.

"But I want to eat tha.... hey where is that walking burger - she said and when she didn't saw that guy and girl she started crying again.

"Ok when we will go to our suite, I will order that burger for you - I said making her understand. Everyone walking their were staring at us weirdly.

"Promise? - she asked making a cute face.

"Promise - I said and she smiled nodding her head.

Please james come fast, where are you??

"Ahaddd I want to go to asgard on unicorn, will you take me?? - She asked looking into my eyes.

Whaatttttt????
What is she even saying??
Did I heard it correct???

"What are you saying izzah - I asked in disbelief.

I think I heard it wrong, my ears heard it wrong.

"Ahaddd, I want to meet thor, you know he is so cute - she said pinching his imaginary cheeks in air and my blood boiled.

That Thor......

"Izzahh let's go first huhh - I said but she didn't heard it and was lost in her thinking.

"You blooddy stupid, purple grape - she screamed and ran towards a dog scaring me. I ran behind her, she stood beside the dog.

"You stupid thanos, because of you Iron man died and Thor was in depression, I hate you but wait a minute, how did you changed your colour from purple to black?? - she said and I was just staring at her in disbelief. That dog ran away and she turned towards me.

"See that stupid thanos ran away, I hate that huge giant animal - she started blabbering some incoherent words under her breath.

I heard cars horn and FINALLY James came, I dragged izzah inside car and make her sit inside the car and she was still mumbling how thanos is bastard and how she pity thor and everyone.
I sat beside her, she started singing nursery rhyme.

Her head was on my shoulder and I was caressing her hairs, I roamed my hand on my hairs. After sometime, we arrived. I opened the gate and came out and she also came out.

We directly made our way to lift, we entered inside lift and I pressed the button of our floor. suddenly she started tracing her finger on my face. I gulped, the way she was tracing her fingers. Our suite came and I quickly opened the door. She ran inside the room singing.

"Izzahh come let's sleep - I said and she looked at me.

"Noooo I want to dance - she said and started dancing without any music.
I took a breath, made my way to her and took her in my arms.

"Aaaaaaa leave me, someone help. This hot and handsome guy is kidnapping me - she started screaming. I made my way inside our room and put her on bed.

"Izzah can you change you clothes?? Or you want to sleep in this outfit only - I asked, she was sitting in lotus pose and as I asked to her she nodded that she can change.

She stumbling stood up and started walking inside washroom, as she closed the door. I went in another room and changed in t shirt and sweatpant. I came inside our room. As I saw, the door of washroom was opened and she was not there.

Oh god where is she??

Suddenly, I heard someone screaming in balcony. I quickly ran to balcony and saw her looking at sky and singing the music of harry potter.

"Tede daadadaad tnnn tedenanana - she sang harry potter's music looking at the sky.

She looking down from railing and I quickly ran to told her, I grabbed her from shoulder.

"Izzah please slee.... - I stopped saying as I saw her wearing something which I can't even imagine.

She was wearing my shirt which reached till her mid-thigh, as it was really big for her. Just shirt, not any sweatpant or pyjama. My breath hitched looking at her legs.

"Iz..zzahhh le...let's go in...inside - I said stammering and she was busy counting the stars.

"Hmmm - she hummed and went inside the room. I followed her, I saw her laying on bed without covering herself from duvet.

"Ahadd come here, I want to sleep cuddling with you - she said and I nervously layed on bed beside her.
She snacked her arms around my waist and her head was on my chest.

"I love you ahad, you don't know how much i love you - she mumbled in low voice.

"I love you too my love, sleep now hm - I said caressing her hairs. I don't know when we both were in deep slumber.
Now let's see what tomorrow brings for us.

-----------

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...
104K 10.3K 24
Β°β€’ Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series β€’Β° *:゚✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
432K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
922K 43K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...