Bruce Wayne: The Fifth Maraud...

By SelinaBloodstone13

The title talks for itself, sorry suck at discriotions. Oh and Bruce is Harry's distant uncle and was not abl... More

Chapter 1: What's wrong with Bruce?
Chapter 2: The News and the Olds
Chapter 3: The Convicted Dog
Chapter 4: Say what now?!
Chapter 5: What happened to you?
Chapter 6: Fly away
Chapter 7: Reunited
Chapter 8: What the-?!
Chapter 9: The Minister of Magic
Chapter 10: The powers
Chapter 11: Gringotts
Chapter 12: The Revelations and Training
Chapter 13: Meeting in Diagon Alley
Chapter 14: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 15: Welcoming feast and Sorting
Chapter 16:Suspicions
Chapter 17:Memories
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friendship
Chapter 19: Hell of a day
Chaper 20: Quidditch
Chapter 21: First Love, First Kiss
Chapter 22: The Sightings Part 1
Chapter 23: The Sightings part 2
Chapter 24:Unpleasant Uncoveries
Chapter 25:Unforgetable winter part 1
Chapter 25: Unforgetable Winter part 2
Chapter 26: A Before Christmas revelation
Chapter 27: Christmas ball
Chapter 28: Patronus Charm
Chapter 29: Turn of events
Chapter 30: window to the past part 1
chapter 31: Window to the past part 2
Chapter 32: Window to the past part 3
Chapter 33: The traitor
NOT AN UPDATE

Chapter 34: Truth

1.1K 38 10
By SelinaBloodstone13

The shack

The door slowly opened for the second time that day revealing a very agitated Remus Lupin. Honestly if you think about it from his point of view - imagine the horror to see two criminals pointing wands at teenagers and one of those said teenagers was standing dangerously close to one of them pointing his wand at his own friends. At least that was what the young students thought.

"Sirius..?" Remus asked in disbelief as he looked at the man, then his gaze went up to the other man in the room "Bruce?" he made a step closer towards them but was stopped by Bruce who held him at wand point, not knowing what to expect from him.

"What are you doing here?" asked Bruce in his deep authoritative voice, that sent everyone shivers down their spines

"I... the map... I thought...I was seeing things..." he looked at Sirius and asked "is he here?"

But before Sirius could answer it was Harry who said "Unfortunately for you" he said as he pointed his wand at the Professor

"Harry!" exclaimed Hermione desperately looking at Professor Lupin, who's entire attention was focused on Sirius.

They were silent for a moment, as they looked at each other in the eyes, and wether it was something that was uttered in the most inaudible of ways or the expressions they sent each other but a moment later Sirius pulled the werewolf into a hug.

"I found him" said Sirius almost madly "he is here, let's kill him"

"I know, I know calm down" said Remus

"I thought we already agreed that killing him was not a wise decision" Said Bruce who was still pointing the wands at the teenagers along with Harry

"And what business do you have with all of this?" asked Remus as he glared at Bruce

"The same but different situation" replied Bruce emotionlessly "we mustn't rush with all of this, and need to handle this situation with caution"

"I must agree with uncle Bruce here" said Harry much to the dismay and fear of other people in the room "the situation involves me directly as well, but we must not handle it so recklessly"

"Wise child" muttered Remus and then turned to point his wand at the teens

"No! I trusted you- all of us did! And you were helping Black all this time!?" yelled Hermione as she stood between the younger teens and the wands, then as if realizing something she exclaimed "You are a werewolf! That's why you disappeared from the classes from one month to the other!"

This provoked a conversation, in which the people were so distracted that nobody noticed Dick stealing Draco's wand from his pocket right in the moment when Sirius yelled "Oh stop with all the talk and let's finish this already!"

"And it will be!" yelled Dick "Stupefy!"

"Expelliarmus!" Bruce exclaimed sending the boy and the wand to the ground "Dick I know what this looks like, but please give us a moment to explain"

"What exactly!?" Yelled Dick "You all want to kill us and then do something to Harry! That's much of an explanation to me! You are all traitors!"

"In your eyes perhaps, but believe me there is a far worse traitor in this room than you can imagine" said Remus "somebody who not so long ago I thought to be dead"

"Who?!" exclaimed Draco who by now was all tensed up

(Time code for this one is 00.20 up till 1.39 due to a dialogue that will take place, oh and the reason as to why Snape doesn't direct any dialogue towards Bruce is that he is so obsessed with catching Black that isn't aware of the other people in the room)

Harry walked up to Snape before saying "I'm sincerely sorry for what I'm about to do" he whispered to him and in a blink of an eye he yelled "Expeliarmus!"

"Harry!" exclaimed Draco and Hermione in unison

"We are wasting our time!" yelled Harry, as he looked at his friends "I know you are scared and confused,  but please let us explain!"

The teens nodded as Sirius sighed heavily "It started when Minister Fudge came for the yearly check up to Azkaban..." at the mention of the prison the wizard's eyes darkened but he kept going "He took a moment to taunt me for a bit with his news paper, and I saw a picture of a family winning a prize to Egypt..."

Ginny's eyes widened,  realising it was her family.

" at first I didn't think anything of it, but then it took a closer look at the pets of the family... And imagine my surprise when I saw no other than Peter Pettigrew within that photo and was coming with the children to school" Sirius said venomously as he looked down at the rat with hate red in his eyes.

"A-and then... what happened....?" asked Draco

"Then he escaped and somehow found me in Gotham" said Bruce, "we had....a chat, and realised the best course of action in order to catch him is to go to Hogwarts."

"But you did not go directly there...." said Hermione "the article was published in July, you escaped in early August but Harry came with Noir only on September... what made you late?"

"That..." began Harry "was me. Apparently they at first wanted to check up on me  before going directly to Hogwarts, luckily.... Their arrival had coincided with the day I ran away from the Dursley's after a little fight"

"Little?" repeated Sirius

Harry rolled his eyes "They explained everything to me and I decided to help, we thought that the task will be simple once we go shopping in Diagon Alley with the Weasleys, but they weren't going to appear until September 1st" he said the last part looking at Ginny.

"Of course nobody would believe us without proof," said Sirius

"And so we decided to wait until the time is right, when we would be able to expose the real traitor to the Minister or some other high ranked official that will not manipulate or deny his existence" said Bruce

"You waited till Buckbeak's execution" said Dick in realisation

"That was a happy accident" said Harry, as he noticed the looks Hermione and Draco were sending to him.

"But how is Pettigrew related to all of this!" yelled Dick

(You can turn on the video, oh and Ron in the video is Ginny in this story, but I guess you already figured that out)

(Another moment at the point 4.14 After Harry says "After that the dementors gonna have you")

Sirius turned to Bruce and said nonchalantly "I blame his sadism on you"

Bruce rolled his eyes "let's tie him up, and make sure he would've escape "

(Unpause the video ladies and gentlemen)

As they began to leave the willow- with Bruce in front of them with an unconscious Snape, their came a halt. Everyone looked up only to see a petrified Bruce.

"Harry..." he said as the boy came close to him "help Severus please, and don't leave until I tell you to."

"Wha- why!?" exclaimed Dick as he helped Harry with the unconscious Professor

"There's someone out there, and I doubt he is here to help" he said as he ran out of the passage.

"I will go with you" said Dick

"Out of question," said Bruce sternly "this is a personal matter and I don't want any of you to come in harms way while I'm taking care of it"

He looked at Sirius and Remus "If I don't come back for at least 10 min. get everyone away from here as fast as you can"

All that the two men could do was nod in response.

As Bruce made a turn into the exit of the willow, he mentally braced himself knowing that whoever is outside.

Unbeknowns to any of them the unconcious potions professor began to to slowly come to his senses as he barely weezed out a weak "Bruce..."

----

"Clark" said Bruce sternly as he lifted his wand at the new commer

The alien looked at the wizard straight in the eyes "Have you gotteb what you wanted?" he asked

"Almost," he said smugly as he quickly pointed his wand at him "but I wouldn't let you take this perfect oportunity away from me, I will keep you as far away from him as possible even if it means killing you"

Clark only shook his head heavily "So you sealed your fate"

Thus the fight took place, hexes and curses flew here and there. Screams and bangs shattered the earth. Until a body fell with a harsh thud.

"Its over" said Clark as he was about to give a final blow, Bruce braced himself but the impact never came.

He looked up and saw that Clark was strained by magical chains. He desperately began to figet but the chains only strengthened around him.

"I suggest you don't move a muscle," said a deep voice frim behind the alien "The more you move the harder the chains get, all until they completely suffocate you" He was about to turn around but the magic clutched him even harder than before.

Bruce stood up feeling his side slightly, nothing seemed broken but rather bruised. He looked behind Clark and his eyes widened as to who he saw.

"Severus..." Bruce said incredulously

"Sorry Uncle" said Harry from under the willow "he got out faster than I could react" 

"Bruce..." Clark choked out

"What do we do with him?" askes Severus

"Shouldn't we just kill him?" suggested Harry jokingly

"Absolutely not" said Severus and Bruce in unison

"And here I thought why the smell was so familiar..." said Remus pensively ignoring the whimpers of pain coming from Pettigrew

"Who else it here?" demanded Bruce ignoring

"N-no one" stuttered Clark only to be shown a world of pain by Severus' chains

"Don't. Lie." said the dungeon bat

Bruce raised his eyebrow at his ex husband who was all but glaring at him "Zatanna and Diana... but they don't know I'm here"

Bruce glared at him "what are you doing here?"

"I- "  Clark was about to say but was interupted by a commotion coming from under the Willow

"Alright I'm coming out!" came a raspy voice

"Sirius, calm down" came another

"Kent?"  said Remus and Sirius at the same time as they left the Willow, followed by the young wiches and wizards

"Black..." the alien spat bitterly then looked at the werewolf "...Lupin...."

"Clark! Long time no see! You must help they all want to kill me!" Came a squeak from the figure that was tied in the ground

"Shut it- you rat!" Yelled Sirius as he kicked the traitor in the chest

"Peter?!" Clark exclaimed incredulously "wha- I- how? "

That will be an explaination for later" said Dick as he looked at Bruce "he can be trusted, let him go"

"Not until I recieve an answer" said Bruce looking at the man of steel straight in the eye

"This was the first place I remembered you would most likely go to" said Clark as he directed his gaze at Remus "after all I remember all of us coming here when things were going down to hell"

"So you remember..." said Bruce

Clark nodded "I understand that it's wouldn't be easy for you to trust me, but please listen because this is not the whole story"

Bruce looked at the alien skeptically, then clicked his teeth as he lowered his wand "We will have time for all this chitchat later"

"Agreed" said Severus

Pause at 1.54

As the wolf waa about to strike his fearsome paws were stopped by the man of steel's strong hand. But depsite the fact that almost nothing could harm him, even the werewilf was giving him a hard time. Most likely due to its magic, but now was no time for theorising. The werewolf threw the alien off and was about to strike at the humans again if it weren't for a certain bat flying above their heads. In made a hypnotic effect that distracted the werewolf long enough for the bat  to turn back, yelling "Sirius distract him! I will go after Pettigrew!"

Then he turned back into a bat and flew into the direction of the dark forest. By that point Dick already ran off after him. While the dog and the werewolf engaged into a fearsome battle

You can unpause it now

A thousand of apologies for not updating in so long. Here I am with ab extra jucy chapter, please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...
1.9K 52 34
I do not own the Harry Potter characters, I do however own my oc and any other ocs I decide to add Disclaimer "Warner Bros. Entertainment and J.K...
44.3K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...
172K 5.6K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...