who made me a non existent pr...

By Author_Rachel

[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illn... More

The ending and the beginning
Who am I??Where am I??
Realization
Determination
The start of my fangirling life
Meeting the emperor!
Pa Pa???
Daddy's little girl
Boating accident
Nightmare
Lippe tea
Lady fairy!
Divine animals
Near the death door
Meeting the male lead; Lucas!
Whitie oppa?
Whitie oppa(2)
Jennette Margarita
Learning swordmanship
Who love daddy more?
Meeting jennette
The starting point of main events
Ijekiel Alpheus
Debut partner
Debutante ball
Debutante Ball (part two)
After the debut
First tea party
Sleeping beauty and her prince
Another tea party
First outing of the palace
Absorbing Lucy!
Absorbing Lucy(part two)
Who made me an animal?
Uncontrollable Mana
Beauty and The beast
Character Information
A gift from ijekiel
Purifying black magic
Practicing Magic
The old dark magician
Birthday present for daddy
The emperor birthday banquet
The Mysterious Cat
Outing with a prince
Fairy forest!
Engagement!
Missing children!
Missing children (part two)
Detective Princess
Detective Princess (part two)
Detetive Princess (part three)
Leaving from Obelian
Faunus Empire
The Culprit
Losing
Unchanging Fate
Forgotten
Unwanted Feeling
Preparation
Preparation (part two)
Runaway Princess
Just a Dream or Memory?
Alpheus Mansion
Meeting the Villain
Returning Home
Crisis
The World Tree
Farewell Letter
The Lost Truth
Welcome Home!
First Love
My New WMMP Fanfic
My Fanfic Ideas

Alpheus Mansion (Part two)

1.8K 105 16
By Author_Rachel

Ariana's pov

I sneaked into Jennette's room late at night to give a farewell, before returning to the Palace.

If I think about it, it has been a long time since I last visited her in Lucy's form. I have been busy since I started handling the case.

The room in which I haven't come for a long time was still familiar. And on the bed, there was a brunette sleeping from a fever.

I walked toward the bed, touched her forehead and examined the fever. There was only a slight fever left now.

Then, I saw a wet tower which was left unattended on the table beside the bed. I soaked it in cold water before placing it on Jennette's forehead.

"Mm...."

Jennette slowly opened her heavy eyes, sensing something cold touching her skin.

A pair of blue jewelled eyes was revealed under the eyelids. She stared dazedly at me, wondering if this is a dream.

"P, Princess?"

Her eyes widen with a sense of surprise as focus returned to her.

Jennette hurriedly glanced toward a ring placed on the table while examining my expression. My gaze also shifted along with hers before returning to the sick person.

Jennette looked at me with a terrified expression, making me feel bad. I stopped her hand from moving toward the table.

"Isn't it uncomfortable to wear it when you are sick?"

A calm voice entered into Jennette's ears as she looked back with a 'How did you know?' expression. I chuckled at her easy to read face and said in a self muttering tone.

"Well, how did I know?"

Jennette became like a scared child at my words. I shouldn't tease an ill person too much. But this is fun.

"Relax. Because I don't plan to tell anyone."

I messed her brown hair with my hand to ease her tension.

"Aren't you surprised, Princess?"

She seems to be curious as to why I was so calm even after finding out her identity.

"Because I already realized that."

"S, since when, Princess?"

I stared at her for a moment, wondering if I should answer honestly. Well, this is something I have to tell her anyway.

"Princess. Till when are you going to call me like that?"

"W, what?"

"Ari. That was what you called me before."

"W-When did I?"

"Ah! When I was this small."

I explained to her with hand gestures.

"Small and cute little creature with white fur. I would always enter your room from that window over there."

There was a momentary silence inside the room.

"T-that was P, princess?"

"Yes, you're right."

"Did his majesty and her highness, the first princess also..."

"No, they don't know yet. I didn't tell them."

It was half a lie. It was true that I didn't tell them. But whether or not, they know was..... This is only a white lie.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner and hiding this from you."

"It's okay."

I became slightly irritated and guilty at her easy forgiveness. So, I yelled without intending.

"Didn't I tell you before that you shouldn't forgive people too easily? You should be angry at times like this. even if you aren't, you should pretend..."

"Ptff..."

I was dumbfounded at Jennette who suddenly laughed wholeheartedly.

"Do you think I'm joking?"

"No, that isn't. It is just I realized that,... Princess is still the same in whatever appearance."

She became a little sad at the end of her words.

"....Can I treat you the same?"

Hesitation was visible in her stuttering words as tears were on the verge of falling from her eyes. She was afraid of the answer to her question.

"Isn't that obvious? Of course, you can."

"Really?"

Tears fell uncontrollably from her eyes as Jennette asked for confirmation.

"There is no change in my words that I thought of you as my family."

"Waa!"

"Such a kid. Go to sleep. I'll be here until you fell asleep."

I sat on the bed and stroked her hair until a calm breathing sound regularly came out inside the room.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Phew!"

I breathed in and out a few times to let the fresh air entered my body. The field filled with small wildflowers, that were the colour of the moon was still as beautiful as always.

I sat on the grass and lean back a little to look at the red night sky, that was nearly morning.

"Ria."

A familiar voice entered my ears as something heavy fell on my shoulders. It was a man wear coat, wrapping around me to protect me from the cold chill of the dawn.

"Ijekiel."

I glanced back at the silver-haired man behind me.

"You will catch a cold."

Ijekiel said worriedly before sitting down on the green grass beside me.

"What about you?"

"I'm not that cold."

He added with a question before I said another word.

"Are you going to return to the Palace?"

"Yes. After the sun fully rises."

"I see. It would have been good if you rest more."

I have been thinking about this for a long time. But Ijekiel always seems to worry about me.

"Ijekiel always worry about me."

I self muttered, looking away from Ijekiel. It wasn't intentional that my thoughts let out. So I correct it.

"Like a friend."

Somehow, my heart clenched in pain and I feel suffocated. I just let it pass as my body being unwell.

The gaze that was on my face a while ago stung and tickled my skin for a while.

_Whoost!

The wind happened to blow from behind, making me shiver from cold and clenched the coat to prevent it from being blown away.

It was then.

I flinched because of a tickling touch on my ear. I turned my head toward the source.

"It wasn't like a friend."

Ijekiel whispered in a low voice, putting my blonde lock that is fluttering along with the flowers, behind my ears.

Looking at the expression he's making, I feel my cheek burning as my heart began to race rapidly. His hand slowly moved toward my cheek from my ear.

"Then, what was it like?"

I asked because I sincerely don't know but the words somehow sound weird. I leaned my face on his large palm and buried my cheek in warmth.

"Do you really wanna know?"

Ijekiel wore an indescribable expression with his gold eyes looking only me. I nodded dazedly as a reply.

Then, Ijekiel leaned forward as I blankly stared at his face getting closer toward me.

"I l....."

......................

Thank you for reading this chapter. If you enjoyed this, I'd like to receive a vote.

I just read wmmp webtoon chapter 107 a while ago. And I was touched at mister doggy actions. To the point that I regret writing him in a bad light in my story. I'll apologize formally to Mister doggy when I meet in person after the truck san come to me.

Then, let's meet at the next chapter 'Returning home.'

Please look forward to it.

I'll update again after two or three days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 59
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
6.2K 190 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...
180K 5.2K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
531K 16.1K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...