TRINITY |18+

By ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. Th... More

1
A/N
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Last โค๏ธ Chapter
EPILOGUE

9

52K 1.4K 270
By ak_author

The drive is eerily silent, hands under my bosom in dire need of warmth as their presence inside the car make it difficult to grasp the depths of everything that took place at the party shattering my brain in shambles of despair. The purposely accidental meet up, the sex, the anger, the guilt eating me up, the threat. I look over at them seeing two pairs of eyes solely trained on me; one uncompromising and the other animalistic having me gulp down an invincible saliva twiddling my thumbs looking away quickly to be preoccupied by more shallow thoughts.

I, myself, got angry knowing everything that happened tonight was plotted and once again I'm just a possession to them. Ugh, I hate that word. Having sex with Vadim only made it worse and I shouldn't have. I should have refused, fight myself, jump over the balcony; I could have done something other than desiring him ravish me over and over till I gave no more as he finished off in me. Having his dick slide inside me became my undoing, begging, pleading, moaning, panting and writhing for more feels. His big hands caressing and fondling my erotic regions and those lips; fuck! those lips is all that have me cumming undone. 

Oh my goodness! He came in me. Fuck! What was I thinking having sex without protection? 

I'm so pregnant.

Panicked, looking out the tinted glass to see an unfamiliar street. Frowning, where are they taking me to? I need to take the damn pills before it's too late hearing baby cries blaring in my head.

Just as I'm staring past Street and shops hoping to see somewhere I can buy the pills my eyes darts to Vadim in a whiplash. What have he done? Everything came crashing down like a whirlpool of certainty squinting my eyes at the dawn of revelation. The glint in his eyes as he dressed me up, the faint smile dancing on his lips when he looked at me, the soft caress to my stomach when I lay on him muttering sweet Russian softly to me. My heart thumps faster in my chest feeling my blood boil in fury as my nose flared. This fucking Russian came in me purposely.

Oh no he did not just get me pregnant.

Screaming. I pounce on him slapping and hitting where I can. "You are so fucking controlling. Cunning motherfucker. Ahhh! I hate you." Slapping and hitting him, venting my anger upon him. Why will he do that to me knowing I was in such a vulnerable state of mind? Why?

Vadim is not one to make mistake especially one as grievous as getting a girl pregnant, ever, and I can bet on my mother's grave I won't be the first girl he used protection or pulled out. This brute schemed his plan perfectly with one sole mission. Not Michael, not his anger, not the party; the devious brute made me his mission impossible.

Get Trinity pregnant. And I fell for it.

As if sensing my attack, his elbows raise to shield his face from my ferocious onslaught as I scream and rain hell in him. "I hate you so much. Ahhh!" Luckily, I land a hard blow on his face giving him a beautiful black eye.

Smiling, I go for the other eye but he swiftly seize me turning my smile upside down seeing the darkness in his eyes frightening me.

He growls pushing me down in a lock restraint. I struggle to move, wiggling to get off his grip. "Don't you ever raise your hands on me again, Krasivaya." Goosebumps crawls on my skin seeing his vein pop, grey eyes darken further and his breathing hard; guess what? They crazy in me wants to inflict more on him. Telling this man that he can't always be in control.

"Let me go! Let me go! Ahhh! I hate you so much Vadim." Kicking my legs hoping it hits his dick. He wasn't having it, Vadim growls menacingly pulling me off the chair and on his thighs grabbing my neck in a chokehold while my hands are locked behind me in his grip compelling me to look in grey eyes that commands my emotions at bay.

"Don't provoke me, Krasivaya." Squeezing tighter till my eyes tears up as he watches waiting for me to yield. I nod at the verge of choking, relaxing on him showing signs of no struggle yet squaring his gaze.

Slowly, his hand release my wrists feeling a slight burn where he held me down and the other still on my neck watching me heatedly fanning me with his minty breath controlling himself from acting further than this. He pulls me off him placing me between himself and Andrei still glaring at me.

Trust me, mine didn't falter either breathing hard still wanting to unleash more on him. Riling myself, I begin to caress my sore wrists then sudden, my gaze snaps to the other twin.

Accusing. "And you?" Pointing my index at him.

He grins like a deranged psycho at the far end of the chair leaning back with a crooked grin. "Hey! I'm just enjoying the show." He laughs. "Seems like our little kitten has grown feisty." Titling his head to his brother before meeting my hateful gaze.

"Fuck you, Andrei."

A stormy cloud crosses his face, intense and powerful raking beautiful green eyes from my lips to my neck stud with hickies. He licks his lips sensually. "Trust me, I will. Very soon." Eyes trailing down to my heaving chest and hiked dress showing off my thighs and down to my legs. His smirk meeting my scared blue eyes.

"I'm just giving that pussy time to recover from my brother's work because when it's my turn... I won't be slow, I won't be patient. I will be extreme, hard and insane. I am going to punish you and fill you up with my cum loving as it leaks out of your sweet pussy just to fill it with more cum. I hope you love chains because, I do." Dark promises that scares me falls out of his lips daring me with his taunting green eyes.

Yup! His crazy ass definitely needs to be locked up in a facility seeing the psycho in him spring fort. Scooting away from him to Vadim, he observes growing an even wider smirk titling his head to the side and I just want to scream for help.

How did I end up with psycho and a dominant?

"You have more power over them than they think you do. Trust me, they will control you in every aspect of your life and I will say this slowly... Do not give them reins over you because our boys are just like their Fathers probably worse. You have to be stronger than them, no matter the outcome."

My subconscious takes heed of Mrs Sonia's words looking back at the controlling, territorial, possessive and dominating sons of the Russian Mafia who commands even the tides of fate with their brooding personality or words of death. Everything that occured today screams of her warning years back when she saw how the boys were protective of me even as teenagers.

I stupidly laughed it off because what can they do. They are just growing boys, hormonal teenagers maybe that will grow off whatever is in their head about me and definitely not a threat to me. Well, I was wrong. I should have listened to her.

“You will not call that man again or he will die. Do you hear me?” Andrei's words echoes loudly as I look at him. Terrified.

"I know my son, Andrei, so be careful with him. He will kill for you, so don't make the same mistake I once did with his father. After all, he is his father's son."

God! Their mothers warned me and I didn't listen. Why did I not listen?

You can hear a pin drop giving me deathly chills hearing the echoes of Andrei's threat resounding to my ears. Will he really kill Michael if I truly disobey him?

What have I gotten myself into?

I remain silent pondering over the thought of their mother's words, being pregnant and Andrei's threat. Vadim soon begin to manipulate his phone glancing at me every short passing second meanwhile Andrei squares my gaze with his taunting grin like the daredevil he is to do my worse and I'm just about to unleash his wrath on my poor self. Why are they so crazy?

"Your car will be sent to you by morning." WTF.

Snapping my gaze to Vadim. "Are you tracking me?" Met by silence and very much frustrated.

"We are just going to sit here and pretend you didn't fuck me thereby intentionally get me pregnant!"

"Would you have choosen between kidnapping you out of the party or fuck your brains out. Fucking seems more acceptable seeing that you looked starved as a matter of fact." Andrei says amused replying for his brother who look out the window unbothered.

"I am my own person. A grown woman with my own fucking decisions. You can't control me like you did in the past."

"Clearly, you act like a child since running proves to be your best forte." Harsh and accusing, Vadim's words slap me on the face.

Sulking. "You didn't have to be rude to him."

"You are mine, Krasivaya." He states firmly.

Looking at the crazy twin. "You won’t say anything." He shrugs tipping an invincible hat. "Ughh, you both haven’t changed." Exasperated.

"Well, you changed alright. Fully blossomed. How’s your pussy?" He draw closer having me shrink into the seat till he hovers over me.

"Still leaking of your brothers’ cum?" His hands hot on my skin trailing feverishly towards my cleavage. Our eyes meets. He grins. "Tsk. Guess if I touch it now it will still respond excitedly to me." Bringing his lips to my neck nibbling softly feeling his hand cup my left breast squeezing hard. Uhhh. "Just bend you on the chair and fuck the smart mouth out of your vocals while you breathe and moan my name." He whisper to my ears sucking my earlobe rolling my nipple till it puckers leaving a hard pinch that emanates a strangled moan from my lips meeting his devilish eyes on me.

"You want that huh?" He asks running his thumb across my lower lips. Desperate, I reach for his lips which he turn aside squeezing my breasts harder. Uhh. Cumming. I'm cumming. Uhhh!

"To be filled and fucked like the vixen you are." He is truly enjoying this seeing the smirk on his face watching me fall apart. He goes down to find my pussy moist and throbbing swiping his fingers just to have a taste. "Does Mr. goodie goodie two shoes know you fucked us and ran away." Sucking his fingers in moaning softly meeting my gaze heatedly plunging two fingers abruptly inside my soaked sex. Fuck! Uhh. "Does he know you lost your virginity to us?" His index and middle finger thrusting harder as his thumb play the trick on my clit. Oh fuck! Uhhh.

"Better yet, does he know you let Vadim fuck you on the balcony under the moonlight while he anxiously await your return?" Oh my god! Mmm! Uhhn. He fucks me faster dragging my orgasm to the brink while I moan breathlessly opening my legs wider for his delicious thrusts clinging on Vadim whose eyes is now on me.

Latching on my nipples hungrily. Uhh. Yess. "Freagair mé, álainn." (Answer me, beautiful.) He speaks Irish fucking me harder knowing my orgasm is closer than a minute more. Oh fuck! Yeah.

Placing wet kisses on my hot flesh. My eyes close ready to jump off the cliff. "Or how your body is excited just from my mere words. Your nipples are poking your dress begging to be sucked, punished by her brother." Oh fu... He stops. Grinning down at me.

I hiss, venomously. "I am not your sister. I will never be your sister." Sitting back in position after being denied my orgasm. Stupid psycho.

He sits back, relaxed. I watch as his tongue dart out licking off every drop of me coating his fingers, green eyes watches me intensely then he moans closing his eyes briefly licking his lips hungrily snapping back to me ready to devour. Fuck me.

"Of course you can’t be… because why will I want to have dirty ways with my sister. Beneath me, moaning and squirming in intense pleasure. Bet you’re soaked now. You want to cum, right?" He grins sadistically.

"That can only happen when my dick is inside you, Trinity." He drawls out.

"Your brother is a psycho." Turning to Vadim to see a familiar look on his face as he gaze at me.

What has come over these two?

Andrei chuckles. "Oh! He is controlling his beast from ravishing you again and that dress. You are lucky he had you first because I don't have the control my brother possess." He laughs humorless resting his chin on his fist. "I will be your worst nightmare and your greatest desire all at once. I will claim every will you have till your body, soul and heart submits to me. No, I will not be lenient; I will be ferocious; after all, I am a psycho." Grinning sinisterly.

"Take me home. I want to go home." Pleading desperately wanting to get away from them.

Defiant, Vadim muse. "You are coming with us."

"To the parents." I probe. Not ready for the encounter yet.

He glance, breathing out. "Mum and dad is on our family holiday which you should be too but you choose to run away."

"I said I’m sorry."

Giving a sickly sweet smile. "What about me? Don’t sweet Andrei get an apology?" This boy is really freaking me the fuck out.

"You are sick Andrei. Very sick in the head."

He nods. "You seem to be afraid. You don’t have to be, not yet." Throwing a wink.

"Stop the car." Looking at Vadim the only sane person amongst us. "Stop the car, please."

He taps a button talking in fluid Russian, the car stops. Andrei gets down first and I followed behind but before I could walk away his body slams mine against the car kissing me hard and roughly.

He whispers. "Álainn, you belong to me. Don’t make me kill your little friend to prove so. Delete him or I will gladly delete him from this very existence. Don’t fuck with me, baby girl."

❤️
Abbie cares

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 6.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
904K 49.6K 88
Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power. But I made him a monster. Three years ago, I sent him to jail. Accidentally. And now he is ba...
441K 11.5K 54
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
286K 4.8K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...