President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Finally In My Life

4.5K 267 24
By slothsuga07

The wedding day

In Namjoon room in penthouse

The D-Day has finally that everyone in the country is waiting for..... Their president is getting married today and now they will have their first lady.... In penthouse things are so chaotic.... Everyone is busy..... Busy in preparing the girl who is going to be President's wife...... In Namjoon room , y/n is getting ready with the help of the maids..... After doing her makeup and hair, the maid is pretty much satisfied with her work.... Everyone is now in daze looking the person in the room.... She is looking like a fallen angel that came straight from heaven......

Maid: mam, you are looking so beautiful.....

Hearing that she finally opened her eyes and see herself in the mirror....

She couldn't recognize herself in the mirror.... Never she has interest in makeup and stuff.... She always prefer natural face more than makeup in her life...... The veil in her head, red lips and little makeup...... But in somewhere in her heart she is not happy a bit...... She is feeling like she is working into fire.... She is slowly getting to her hell..... She know she has to do it.... Not for her but for family and friends......

She looked into head maid and asked her.....

Y/n: isn't it too much????

The head maid is slightly surprised hearing her words......

Head maid: mam, didn't you like it???

Y/n: no...no.... That's not it.... Obviously I like it.... But I am not used to it..... I am feeling kind of uncomfortable......

Head maid: mam, it's your wedding today..... This much is common.... Today you are going to introduce to the whole country.... You need to look beautiful for that.....

Head maid explained the situation to her well......

She was about to ask something but it got halted by knock.....

???: I am here to get Mrs. Kim....

The maid immediately went to the door and see the person who is waiting for her......

Maid: Mr. Jeon... She is ready.....

He signalled the Maid to get her in the car so they can get into the church in time..... Also he has something to say to her.....

In Blue House

Kim Namjoon Room

Things are not pretty good in blue house..... After the earlier night commotion namjoon became more careful..... He is now getting ready to go to the church...... He is happy that finally she is going to be in his arms.... Only him... Always going to be him...... He looked himself in the mirror kindly satisfied with his look......

He is looking like a king who is now going to take his queen....... He heard the door opening and turned around to see Hoseok in his uniform... Of course he is a commissioner.... And also in charge of Namjoon's security....... He has to be in this way.......

Hoseok: uh.... Now I am believing you are getting married....

Hoseok said those words smirking..... He is really enjoyed teasing him like that....

But Namjoon is annoyed hearing his gibberish.....

Namjoon: one more word I swear Jung Hoseok I am gonna bury you here.... This time I won't care if you are my sister's husband or Dawon's father..

Hearing that he completely sealed his lips and didn't uttered any word.... And with that they went to their destination.......

In the room of Wedding hall

Jungkook reached with her in the wedding hall.... Currently in one of the room waiting for wedding start.... Y/n is staring at him as he recognize this person.... He is the one pulled out his oxygen mask..... She wanted to know why he did that just because namjoon told him..... She wants to know why he just listen to him..... How can he killed someone.... Then behaving like nothing happened......

Y/n: why did you do that????

Hearing what she said He stopped on his track and turned around to see her.....

Jungkook: you are still struck on him??? You couldn't get over with him... I guess namjoon hyung cleared it out.....

Y/n: he is not any person that I can get over with it...

She raised her voice a little bit demanding answer from Jungkook.... Jungkook can see she is in verge of tears.... He sighs and answer her in a way that broke her heart.....

Jungkook: you didn't understand what situation you are in.... There is no escape from it..... I basically saved you from Namjoon hyung wrath.... And him.... I give him a easiest death.... This is nothing compared to what namjoon hyung has thought..... It was beyond to happen..... You should be grateful to me that I saved your parents from Namjoon hyung.... He has planned to kill them..... Keep your tear to yourself.... You have to endure a lot..... You have to stay with him till the death..... No one can escape now.... Not you.... Not me..... No one......

With that jungkook started to go towards the door but before he get out he said those words without turning around.....

Jungkook: I am saving everyone from him by staying his side...

With that he left her and after sometime somebody came inside the room.... She thought it him again but when she saw them she couldn't control her tears anymore.....

Y/n: Mother??? father???

Here it is.... Her parents are standing front of her.... Seeing her in a wedding dress her parents couldn't believe this is happening..... She immediately run towards them and hug them tightly.....

Y/n: I missed you......

She again look into her father... Who was injured...... See his leg is now fine....

Mr. Shin: it's fine.... That young man helped us... Don't worry.....

Y/n: I just don't want to do this......

They are helpless...... They are also threatened if they try anything they will kill her.... They can't see their only daughter to die in this age... It's killing them from the inside that she is going somewhere that she never thought..... How much thorns are spread in her path...... Especially Mr. Shin.....

Jungkook: wedding is going to start.... Let's go.....

With that Mr. Shin hold y/n hands and put a fake smile just to assure her... They are there for her in every moment of her life ...

In Hall

Namjoon is now waiting in the aisle waiting for her ... He is impatient to see her... How she looks.......his family members and the Mayors of other cities has come in the wedding.... And some foreign associates and their families...... The guards are heavily guarding the whole area......

Namjoon: where is she???? Why it's getting late.....

Seeing namjoon being impatient is a new thing...... Hoseok chimed assuring him.....

Hoseok: they are going to be there... Jungkook has gone there...

Then the door opened reavealing the bride and her father...... His eyes are now only on him .... Just like he imagined looking so beautiful....... He can't take his eyes from her .... She comes to him and his dad given him to her.... Inside Mr. Shin's heart is tearing apart because he never wanted that.....

They stand in front of each other holding their hands......

The priest started the wedding ceremony...........

Priest: Do you take Shin Y/n as your legally wedded wife till death do you apart????

Namjoon: yes, I do.....

Namjoon said those words without hesitation......

Priest: Do you take Kim Namjoon as your legally wedded husband till death do you apart???

Hearing that her throat became dry.. she looked into her parents who is now trying their best not to break down in front of her..... She feel a slight pressure in her hands.... She looked and saw namjoon is glaring at her and indicating her to day....

Y/n: I.....I do......

And with that she finally given up everything.... Everything that she has till now..... Now her life will start a new chapter...... It's being Mr. Kim Y/n....

Priest: Now, you may kiss the bride.....

And with that Namjoon didn't hesitated a second to pull her in kiss.... She didn't respond his kiss so he slightly bit her lips and as a pain she opened her mouth he deepens the kiss making everyone believe that they kissed each other in love...... But what a beautiful lie it is....

On the other side of the aisle there is Kim family.... Who just watched everything........

Jennie: do you really believe she married him willingly??? Because I don't think so......

Jennie said those words to her other sibilings......

Jin: I don't know.....I don't believe he got married.... And she seems to look innocent.....

Jennie: her eyes are moisten......  She is continuously looking to her parents.....

Taehyung: he forced her.....

Taehyung finally said something... The two look at him to explain more....

Taehyung: didn't you see he bite her lips and kissed her... She didn't want to kiss him... He make it look like they are a couple.....

Jennie: it's not surprising anymore that he did..... It's Kim Namjoon after all..... He doesn't feel anything..... Heartless jerk....

Jin: just wait till party..... We will see everything....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please....

I don't know about wedding thing so I couldn't give you that much details about it..... Sorry... It's 1.30 am in my country....
And I am doing assignment that is due to 24 august.... give me wishes that I can finish it on time........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.2K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
1.4K 86 28
My voice trembled as I questioned, "What do you want from me? Why are you doing this to me?" Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, his words chilling m...