President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Pulled The last String
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Game Has Started

4.4K 254 27
By slothsuga07

Jimin pov

After getting into the car, we head towards to Blue House..... After all, taehyung has whole right on his own rights.... No one can take those things from him..... In the middle of the road of Blue House, I stopped the car..... Taehyung look confused why suddenly I stopped the car in the middle of nowhere....I look at taehyung and said,

Jimin: I can't go to the blue house with you now..... So, I arrange someone to take you there... Don't worry about him .... He is one of my loyal man.... And I don't think the guards will let you go inside that easily..... After all, they don't know how do you look like... So, in case they don't let you go inside call Jin hyung... I think he can get you into the blue house.....

Taehyung: don't worry I will handle it......

Jimin was about to get out of the car but he is suddenly curious about something so he asked taehyung.....

Jimin: how did you get rid of those spies of your brother in USA???

Hearing the question from Jimin Taehyung smirked and look straight....

Taehyung: I have someone to help me in there... After all, I lived most of my life in there.....

Jimin nodded in acknowledgement and get out of the car and give the key to the man who is going to be partner of the rest of the journey with taehyung.....

Jimin saw the car go to the blue house and sighed and called someone......

Jimin: taehyung is on the way to the blue house... I can't wait to see that president face to see his own brother in here where he never wanted...... It's going to be fun to play with them.....

Jimin lips curved up into smile but not a beautiful smile but a sly smile.......

Namjoon pov

I stand in front of my family photos.... My father, my mother and we are all in a frame...... Tch!!tch!!! What a beautiful scene is showing in front of the whole world.... When there's something else is hidden behind those pictures.... A bittersweet memory.... In the right side of the family photo there is a big photo of my mother and my father... Huh!!! They are smiling looking each other... Only if other know how fake it is.... My mother might have a genuine smile but my father... The former president of this country, Kim Hyunsik and my mother, Kim Yerin.

Namjoon: I don't do the same thing that you did, father..... You loved someone , married someone else then destroyed our life.... I love her, obsessed with her, married her and I will make sure she stays with me till the end of my life......

Hoseok: namjoon, I have to tell you.....

Hoseok spoke behind namjoon who just came in after having a phone call........

Namjoon: what is it???

Hoseok: I can't having any contact with Taehyung's spies from 2 days.....

Hoseok said those words making namjoon turned around and look into him.....

Hoseok: I don't have any information about taehyung what he is doing for those 2 days.... Like something happened in USA.....

Namjoon: send someone to find out abo-

Before Namjoon could finish his sentences there is a knock.... He asked to come in and he saw a guard..... He indicated the guards to spill the beans.....

Guard: someone in the gate is saying that he is the Kim Taehyung . He wants to get inside to the house..... What should we do, sir???

Hearing that hoseok eyes widened whereas namjoon is glaring at hoseok for this irresponsible.....

Namjoon: let's go and see if he is really taehyung or not......

In the outside of blue house

Taehyung pov

After coming in front of the blue house I saw the house..... It's changed a lot...... Of course it will be... After all he came here after so many years...... After the guard said he can go in... He goes to the house with his car ...... The man stopped the car in front of the house enterence.. he take a deep breath and opened the door and get out of the car...... He felt so many memories that he had with his mother and sister all is he is coming in his memory like a movie...... He heard the footsteps sound and look at the door to see the very person he thought he will be there..... Here he is...... Destroying everyone life he is standing gracefully in front of him..... The president of South Korea, Kim Namjoon.....

He is poking his cheeks and staring at me with his dragon eyes like a have done a great mistake to coming here without his permission..... He should now think I, Kim Taehyung ,is not a little boy anymore that can do anything anyone says.....

Taehyung: hello, brother.... How are you????

Namjoon pov

He is right here standing in front of me with his dark brown eyes..... Like a warrior.... He came here without my permission... How dare he do that!!!!

Namjoon: you are really, taehyung????

He looked into my eyes direct hearing my words...... Then he chuckled.....

Taehyung: you want to prove that I am your brother??? Well I expected that from you president.....

With that he took out his phone and called someone.....

Taehyung: Jin hyung.... Why don't you come outside to the blue house to prove your president brother that I am his younger brother???? He is kinda desperate to know about it.....

He said those words while mocking me........

After sometime Jin hyung come out of the house running like he found something treasure.....

He stopped in front of the door and looked into him dumbfounded..... Taehyung didn't end the call and smiled at him a little and look into me..

Taehyung: Now can I get into the house???

I nodded but I am not letting him stay here for long....

Namjoon: first in the hall....

With that I left the place and behind me hoseok hyung also come.......

In the hall

Namjoon : why did you came back without telling me????

Taehyung titled his head to his side hearing that......

Taehyung: why do I need your permission to come in this house??? For your kind information hyung this is our father's house.... So, technically it belongs to three of us equally.....

Taehyung spilled the facts that is making Namjoon getting angry.....

All those time Jin is seeing his little brother after so many years .. after the conversation with him in the phone he has no courage to talk to him now......

Namjoon: well you didn't tell anyone ???

Taehyung: why do I feel you are not happy that I am here... You always thought I am not going to come here.... Well in this case you are wrong.... This is my birth country.... I always meant to be here like you..... In this house..... Well I am tired... I want to go to my room...

Jin: I will take you... Come with me....

He looked into Jin and nodded and left the place with Jin.....

Namjoon: you are saved for now, taehyung.... But not long......

He watches him as he get out of his sight......

Taehyung is going to the room where Jin has took her... And sit in the bed.... And smirked......

Taehyung: it's time to payback of all the things you did, president Kim Namjoon.... Be ready for the game.... The game has started....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment please.....

Love you all..... And all of you heard lo$er=lo$ver TXT song??? I kept mumbling the song whole day... It's so catchy.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
2.9M 125K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
276K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
60.8K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...