traitor | p.jihoon ✔️

Bởi y0ursfea

inspired by traitor - olivia rodrigo with a little bit of twist. ↪lowercase intended ↪the ch gets longer furt... Xem Thêm

introduction
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
outro

#12

1.5K 77 34
Bởi y0ursfea

"now you bring her around, just to shut me down, show her off like she's a new trophy"

-🐼-
*long chapter ahead, sorry!

"jina. i have told you this million times before, please wear the navy blue dress you got last year to the party. i beg you!". aera was losing patience. jina have been going on about having no suitable clothes to go to the party and it drive aera insane.

"but -". "no buts jeon jina, you will wear that dress and straighten your hair. i will do your make up as well, to let him know he lose a precious gem! and no objection!"

jina pouted and slumped down on th sofa. she didn't want to wear the navy blue dress because she was supposed to wear it during her and jihoon anniversary. but they broke up before that and the dress have been abandoned since.

" oh right, yedam is his friends too, so why weren't you guys invited?". aera look up from her phone and sighed. "i don't know what's wrong with you but i think i have said this a lot of time already jina. this party is only for his employees. i think he might throw another one for his friends."

jina nodded, understand. "eh-you told me this before?". aera was getting annoyed at this point so she put down her phone and look straight into jina's eyes. "yes jina, yesterday, last night, this morning, after lunch, and now!"

jina scratch her head and smile sheepishly. to be honest, she didn't remember aera telling her those things lol.

-🐼-

"aera, i literally have only 5 minutes before asahi knock on our door and my make up is not finished?"

aera huffed a breath. "if you keep talking and not staying still, it's gonna take forever jina!" jina was about to protested when she heard her phone ping. she take a peek and realise there's a text message from asahi.

"here, let me answer it for you". aera quickly snatched away the phone and typed some text message. after she done, the phone was tossed away on the bed. they heard the pass code being pressed and the door unlock.

*random pass code lol

"asahi i'm sorry, please wait a bit!". jina shouted from inside the room. "okayy". asahi shouted back.

15 minutes passed and asahi is still scrolling his phone. he didn't mind waiting for jina. he's whipped for her anyway (lmao sorry). "soo, are you ready to go?"

he looked up and feel blood rush fast toward his cheek. his heartbeat fasten as well. jina is standing there, in the navy blue dress, her hair straighten, there's some smoky eyeshadow around her eyes and her lips are light pink of shade.

he gulped down before answering. "yeah, yeah um let's go, uhm yeah er you looks so beautiful today, it's not like you're not beautiful usually but you're so pretty tonight"

he stopped talking when aera cough at the back. more like a fake one though. jina laughed and thanked him. they both walk to the door before aera pull asahi aside. "you, take care of her okay. don't you dare hurt her".

asahi gulp down in fear and nodded. jina laughed again and pull asahi hand to the door. they will be super late if they don't leave now.

-🐼-

they arrived at the company and jina took a deep breath in. asahi saw that and take her hand and hold them tight. he gave jina a reasurring smile and they goes out from the car.

as soon as they enter, almost all of asahi co-worker is there. asahi talked and introduced her to some of his friends and they talked a bit. jina only kept quiet since she's not that familiar with all of this kind of stuff.

all of a sudden, all of the employees attention are on the glass door.

jihoon already arrive with yeji, looking the same as always. he's smiling happily, with his eyes. jina can't help but tear up a little bit. the love of her life is standing in front of her, happily smiling but she was not by his side. instead she's standing far away from him, only as an audience this time.

asahi saw jina almost tear up and hold her hand tight. jina only smiled at that.

the moment their eyes caught each other, jihoon was stumped. it have been month since he last saw jina. and she looks as beautiful as ever. he shook the thought out from his head. he continue to smile to his employees but not making eye contact with her anymore.

jina on the other hand, felt like her heart is been crushed by seeing yeji hand tight holding onto jihoon's. and the way jihoon is shocked when he saw her, makes her miss him more. the beautiful smile, she miss that so much. that smile will always cheer her up when she's sad or stresses out. but now that smile is specially for the girl next to him, not her anymore.

-🐼-

"hey i'm gonna go and talk to jaehyuk for a bit okay?". jina only nodded at that. she's feeling a bit bored by now since all of them are on the dance floor. her mind wonder to jihoon again.

"hey, long time no see". she look up and her eyes met with him. jina felt as if the time was paused. he greeted her with that same old school smile.

she could only look down on her foot before responding . "yeah, don't talk to me please". she was about to stand up and walk away when he grabbed her hand. "jina please, can we talk?".

she pushed his hand away and look into his eyes. "please don't touch me, i don't want your future wife to be jealous. oh right, now you want to talk? you should've done that a few months ago jihoon."

she didn't know why but jihoon seem hurt by her answer. "but, there's something you should know"

jina sighed and shook her head. "what? do you want to explain how in the period of four months, you forgot about all of our memories together, all of your promises, about me! did 5 years means nothing to you park jihoon? "

jihoon is frowning more hearing jina's word. it did hurt his feelings. " please, hear me out first ".

"no thanks, i'm gonna go get sahi. ". as she turn around, jihoon once again grab her hand. this time, tighter than before. jina looks at his face. she didn't know why jihoon looks so desperate to talk to her. their relationship is over and there's nothing more to talk about.

as she try to escape, asahi panic voice ring through her ears. she saw asahi coming from the other side of the hall, with jaehyuk behind him running as well. "jina, we need to go to the hospital now!". confused, she ask why.

"it's jeongwoo". and she felt as if her whole world darken.

-🐼-

they arrived at the hospital and jina run out first from the car. she took off her heels and keep on running, ignoring jaehyuk and asahi shouting for her. the only thing in her mind right now is jeongwoo. she needed to know how jeongwoo is doing. she stopped only when she saw all of their mutual friends standing next to each other. all had a gloomy expression and yedam was crying his eyes out while aera hugged him.

"where is jeongwoo?". all eyes turn to her but no one responded. "where is jeongwoo? someone answer me!" her voice grew stronger, mad because all of her friends are not answering her. hyunsuk stand up and look at her. "he's still inside jina. the doctor is still treating him"

asahi and jaehyuk who arrived a bit later only gulped down at the news. jaehyuk couldn't help but cry when he saw the worried expression all of them had. yoshi hugged him, saying that things is going to be okay.

"what happened? where is jeongwoo?". all of them were shocked, why is jihoon here? didn't he had an important party?

"why is this jerk here, asahi?". aera asked with fire in her eyes. she's super mad at jihoon but they're at the hospital right now and she doesn't want to cause any chaos.

"i'm also his friends aera, why wouldnt i be here?". aera only nodded at that and hyunsuk hugged jihoon. it have been a long time since the last time they talk. they had a fight one day, that led to jihoon bloody nose and hyunsuk busted lips. all because of jina .

they sat in silent. yedam was pacing in front of the operation room, waiting for the doctor to come out. "yedam how did this happen?" junkyu asked, he knew the other are eager to know as well but is scared to ask.

yedam take a sit next to aera, seeking for comfort. "he was on his way to the supermarket, complaining his chocolate milk already ran out. usually i would accompany him, but i don't know why, tonight i don't feel like it. he went by himself and 15 minutes later, our neighbours knock on our door, saying that he got hit by a car. the driver was having a heart attack and he couldn't control the car anymore and jeongwoo happened to be there, i wish i was the one that get hit, i don't like watching him suffer. gosh i should've went with him".

everyone went silent. of course they don't blame yedam, because it's fate. but they don't know what to say to comfort him. "hey yedam, one thing i knew for sure, if jeongwoo is here at this moment, he would smack you for saying it's your fault". jihoon break the silent by saying that.

yedam look up and stare at him, wondering if his words are true. "you know yedam, i think so too". jina who have been silent, added some few words to comfort yedam. yedam seem to relaxed a bit after hearing that and all of his hyung and dongsaeng comforting him. jihoon mumbled a small thanks and jina nodded.

30 minutes later, the doctor comes out from the o.r. with a relief expression. "you guys don't need to worry, jeongwoo is stabil now". he left after getting so many thanks. hyunsuk got them to agree to let only asahi and jina to stay. they will come again tomorrow to check on jeongwoo. so they say goodbye and things went silent again.

jina was about to go into jeongwoo room, when jihoon called out her name. he asked her to talk and she hesitated about it. asahi that have been watching, nodded and asked her to go. maybe there's something jihoon need to tell her.

"yeah, so, what do you want to talk about?" jihoon let a deep breath out and smile. his smile seem so sad though, jina doesn't understand why.

"please hear me out and don't cut my words okay. the truth is, i didn't mean all the thing i ever said to your 4 months ago and before that. i was protecting you, from father. the thing is, yeji father asked me to marry her but i said no since i love you jina. truly. but father keep threatening me, saying that it is for the company future and you would be better without me and i did not deserved you.

yeji was forced as well, she didn't love me at all. and all of the things i said or done, it's not true at all. i only do those to make you hate me, so you're the one who would ask us to break up. i'm sorry jina, but i'm getting married to her soon so i can't help but to try to love her, even though i can't. those 5 years mean everything to me. you were there with me when i'm at my lowest. i'm sorry jina, for not fighting for you-"

he chuckled a bit and jina was still silent, trying to process his words." - you know, after our break up happen, i went to han river. the river seem so calming and i wanted to jump in , but i remember my promise to you , that i would not hurt myself again . the day i walked out from that apartment was the day my whole life crumble . i lose you jina, you're my precious gems. i'm so sorry for not fighting for you, i was a coward. i just hope you will be happier, with someone who deserve you because you're really special jina. thank you for 5 whole years, i owe you so much. "

jihoon stop talking and jina look up. she saw tears in his eyes and he was smiling sadly. his eyes are full of regret and sadness.

without actually thinking, she hugged him. jihoon who have been holding his tears let them loose. oh how he miss jina hugs. he have been fighting this battle alone. all of their friends thought he was cheating but turn out it was his father act. but only jina knew the truth. he decided to just tell them all later.

jina pulled away and smile. "i'm hurt jihoon, i really am, but i can't stay mad at you. yes i admit i still love you, and i wish you would've fight for me though, but it's okay. let's start over as friends, shall we?"

jihoon laughed at that and nodded. friends. at last, he did get a chance to tell the truth and he felt like as if all of his burden gone away.

they sat silently again. jina was actually amazed by jihoon father craze for money. he seem so happy for them but turn out he love money more until his own son become a victim.

jina stand up after that, excusing herself. she wanted to see jeongwoo. that boy is the only thing on her mind right now. jihoon also excused himself, promising that he will come again tomorrow and explained more.

jina feel like she could sleep easier that night after knowing the truth. she smiled to herself as she walks to jeongwoo room, yes she admit she love jihoon still but she would have to let him go.

jihoon is hurting too, she knows that so she can't be mad at him. sure he could've fight for her since he loves her but she also knew jihoon love his father more. she went in the room, finding asahi sleeping on the sofa. she took his jacket and put it on him, as if it was a  blanket. jina was grateful she decided to bring hoodie that night and change her clothes in the toilet. she came out wearing the hoodie and sweat pants. her dress neatly folded and was put on the table, next to asahi. she then sat right next to jeongwoo bed. she drove to sleep that night, holding tight onto jeongwoo's hand.

gosh such a long chapter, im so sorry, okay so jihoon wasn't the bad guy okeee. don't forget to vote and comments! mwah~

p/s: happy asahi dayyy - fea

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8K 310 32
about a girl that have a crush on a guy called junghwan but everythings got so much complicated
823 63 22
"Eun Hwi, meeting you was the best thing that could ever happen to me, I love you to the moon and back and there again." ~ This is a Eun Hwi FF f...
26.5K 1.3K 24
BLOOM WITH TREASURE 2ND BOOK ❝ 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘠/𝘕. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸...
387K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...