Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

By vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... More

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 9:Prince(2).
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 13:Contract(2).
Chapter 14:Contract(3).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 37:Two faced(7).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).
Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 29:His Highness(6).

1.5K 67 4
By vixenthevillain

Duke Averstein invited her in intrigued.

❝It's a pleasure to have your majesty in my humble home. With what can I be of help? ❞ the Duke asked.

Zhia Xiang looked around making sure no one is listening and whispered: ❝I want to dispose of Felix. ❞

Duke Averstein's eyes widened.

❝Why did you came to find me? ❞he asked still suspicious.

❝Because I think your grace is a capable man. ❞

❝Why... do you want to hurt his majesty?❞

Zhia Xiang scoffed.

❝Why? Does your grace thinks I married him on my own accord? He threatened me with my lover's life. ❞ Zhia Xiang trembling in anger.

Duke Averstein looked at her convinced by her act.

❝I will help your majesty. But first, I would like to ask you to do something, but it's dangerous so you need to be very careful. ❞ Duke Averstein said and whispered something in Zhia Xiang's ear.

Zhia Xiang smiled and nodded in response.

❝See you later, then. ❞Zhia Xiang said and rushed back to the Palace.

___________________

❝Oh, so they want the military strategy documents? ❞ Felix asked sipping wine.

❝That's right. I have to meet him tonight. ❞ Zhia Xiang said yawning.

❝Aaron, bring me paper. ❞Felix said and Aaron immediately bought paper and pen.

Felix began to write military strategy. Zhia Xiang looked at him silent.

He was indeed a beautiful man.

After two hours or so the false documents were ready to be delivered. Zhia Xiang took them and met Duke Averstein as promised.

❝Did your majesty managed to bring what I've asked for? ❞ the Duke asked.

Zhia Xiang showed him the papers and the man immediately took them.

❝This is his majesty writing! Wonderful, your Highness. ❞Duke Averstein said with an evil smile.

He trusted her intentions to ruin Felix now.

❝Your majesty did me a big service. Together, we can achieve our goal. ❞ the duke said smiling.

The Duke and Zhia Xiang discussed for half an hour when she excused herself under the excuse that Felix will notice her disappearance.

Felix stood in his study looking out of thr window.

❝What is your majesty thinking about? ❞Aaron asked.

❝Nothing important. ❞Felix replied waiting patiently for her return.

The doors opened and Zhia Xiang stepped in with her hands behind her back humming, clearly in a good mood.

Felix raised an eyebrow curious.

❝He was fooled successfully. He's planning to sell the plans to the country that pays more for them. ❞Zhia Xiang said and let her body fall onto the chair.

❝I see. Let's see who laughs at the end. ❞Felix said with a vicious look on his face.

Zhia Xiang leaned over the table and looked him in the eyes.

❝What if we make them go against each other? ❞ she said smiling cunningly.

Felix raised one of his brows interested in the idea of making those morons fight each other.

❝Do you have a plan? ❞Felix asked looking her in the eyes.

Zhia Xiang leaned back in her chair smiling.

❝I do. Tomorrow Duke Averstein will throw a party, but in actually he'll held a secret meeting with the other three. I'm sure Averstein will bring the documents I've gave him and that's when I steal them. He won't have any choice but to suspect the other three. ❞ Zhia Xiang explained.

❝Do that then. ❞Felix said nodding his head.

❝I'll leave now. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and left.

On her way to her room she could heard the sound of fighting so she went to see what's going on.

❝Oh, my, if it's not you again. ❞Zhia Xiang said looking at Adrien who was fighting with the guards to let him in.

❝Denise! ❞Adrien called.

❝Don't address her majesty like this or we'll have to throw you in the dungeons! ❞ one of the guards threatened.

❝She's my ex wife, I address her how I please. ❞Adrien snapped back.

Zhia Xiang rolled her eyes annoyed.

❝Why are you here again? You want to die? ❞

❝You already now why I'm here. To take you back...I don't think you'll marry a man you don't know. Especially a man that's knows as a cruel ruler. ❞Adrien said looking at her with pleading eyes.

Zhia Xiang sighed.

❝Just leave. ❞ she said gesturing for the guards to throw him out.

❝I have something to tell you! It's important, I swear. Just five minutes and I'll leave. ❞ Adrien said.

Zhia Xiang saw his expression and concluded that he isn't lying about having something to tell her so she let him in.

She lead him to her garden and asked the servants to leave them alone.

❝Speak. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

❝You consider madame Giselle a friend, right? I discovered something after searching more about this man you've married. He is the one behind the arrest and execution of Giselle's father so because of him she got used by that lover of hers. ❞ Adrien said.

He used his power to digg information about Felix and found out about madame Giselle's father and that she's from Sortia Empire and ran to their Kingdom after her only family was killed.

❝There is more... ❞Adrien said looking at Zhia Xiang.

Zhia Xiang didn't expected things to turn this direction. But if that's true then she'll not forgive him.

❝Speak. ❞ she said.

❝Most of the assassinations that Giselle's did under her father's ordere were requested by a anonymous man and that man was Felix. He used Giselle and her father to kill for him and then used him as scapegoat. ❞

❝Giselle... does she know? ❞Zhia Xiang asked looking at Adrien.

❝I don't know. ❞

❝No... if she knew she wouldn't act so nicely around Felix when he visited. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

She fell silent as she thought about the news she received.

❝Is he going to use me and then make me the scapegoat like he did with Giselle's father? ❞ She thought as the little trust she had in Felix shattered.

❝Denise... he's dangerous. I don't want you to get killed because of a man like him. ❞Adrien said grabbing her shoulders. ❝Let's go back, I'll hide you. ❞

Zhia Xiang scoffed.

❝I won't hide, Adrien. I'm not a coward. Say, will you do me a favor? ❞ Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝Whatever you want. ❞Adrien said.

❝Go back and tell Giselle what you've told me. You can come back if she has a message for me, if she doesn't then don't return. ❞ Zhia Xiang said.

❝What about you? Denise, you're in the lions cage! ❞Adrien exclaimed.

❝I don't need you worry. Just leave. ❞

Adrien understood that she won't change her mind, so he could only leave to tell madame Giselle about the information he got.

Zhia Xiang returned to her room.

❝What are you going to do now? ❞agent 0 asked.

❝Play all of them. I won't let him off for hurting my friend. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

She sat at the desk and began to write military plans, the real military plans that Felix had.

❝I want to use an item that I won from my previous missions. ❞Zhia Xiang said as she wrote a letter.

She knew of a country that had rivalry with Felix's Empire since old times so she chose them as chess pieces.

Zhia Xiang wrote a letter for the general of the army and added the military plans, strategy, hidden tunnels and roads that only Felix and Aaron knew about.

❝The item is ready. ❞agent 0 said pulling a crow from the item inventory.

This crow will deliver messages and only Zhia Xiang and the receiver of her letters will be able to see it.

Zhia Xiang tied the envelope to the bird and sent it flying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467 43 30
Aria has been stuck in the same room for years. The place that was supposed to bring healing has unintentionally became her prison instead. Strugglin...
935K 30.8K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
1.7M 48.5K 200
Yu Yaoyao was a snake spirit who died by lightning and as a result, transmigrated to a novel she had read in her past life. This third-rate actress h...
95.7K 6.3K 28
Imagine getting Isekai'd into a web novel. Now add constellations, annoying Dokkaebis, and ...other stuff. Hi, my name is Ha-Neul Park. And my life? ...