๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[16]

9.3K 407 257
By grosshooman

third person

"He's from...the future?"

"Yeah."

Chifuyu's lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with his hands resting on his stomach, while [first name] was sitting on her bed, reading a book.

He told her everything what Takemichi said to him yesterday. [first name] didn't believe him at first, I mean, who would? But as she thought about it..

It kinda make sense to her.

No wonder she noticed something different about Takemichi, she notice him always looking so determined, as if he's preventing something from happening. She do believes Takemichi is really from the future.

She felt sorry for Takemichi, it must be pretty rough for him to do all of that on his own. She respects him for that. Chifuyu also told her that he'll help Takemichi with his mission.

"Well in that case, I'll help him too." She said, smiling as she thought about Takemichi. She may not be a delinquent like them but Takemichi's also her friend. She'll help him.

Don't worry Takemichi, I'll help you save everyone. She said in her thoughts.

Then she felt something on her cheek, and it was slightly hurting her.

It was Chifuyu, he was giving her an emotionless stare and he was pinching her. "That's not gonna happen." he said in a cold tone.

She gently slapped his hand away and rubbed her cheek, glaring at him. "You have no idea what's going on right now, dummy, and it's best that if you just let me and Takemichi handle it." He added.

"Well, you're not the boss of me." She said as she stood up from her bed, closing her book. "How is he by the way?" She asked.

She heard about Takemichi getting beat up by the Black Dragons. How unlucky. And the worst part, his girlfriend, Hinata, was there and witnessed the whole thing.

Chifuyu shrugged, "I'm sure he's a little better now." He said, then an image of Takemichi's beaten up face popped in his mind. "..okay, I'm not so sure." he mumbled.

[first name]
After me and Chifuyu hung out a little in my room. He decided that we should have a walk outside.

I didn't want to..because I was feeling a little lazy. But since it's Chifuyu..

"I heard a new cake shop just opened, wanna go there and check it out? It's only 2 streets away." He asked, looking down at me with his usual smile.

I gave him a warm smile and nodded, "Sure."

We walked side by side. He always makes sure I'm right beside him, if he noticed he's walking a little faster than me, he'll slow down, and if I'm walking faster than him, he'll pick up the pace just to catch up and be next to me.

He's kinda like Keisuke, he can be a little protective.

Okay, may be a lot.

But no one compares with Keisuke, because there are no words to describe how protective that moron is.

I can feel myself smiling as I thought of him. Yeesh, I miss him. His stupidity, his loud voice, his care..everything. I miss every bit of him.

I heard a soft laugh beside me, I didn't look because I already know that it's no other than Chifuyu. "What are you smiling about?" He asked, I can sense him grinning at me.

I closed my eyes and shrugged, "Nothing."

"You're probably smiling because you're enjoying our date." he said cheekily. I glanced at him and saw that he was smirking.

I raised a brow at him, "date?"

A date.

I know what a date is. I just don't think I consider this as one. Me and Chifuyu always hang out together, but I'm kinda sure that we both not consider it as a date. So..

yeah..We never had an actual date before..

"Uhuh." He said, lifting his chin up proudly.
I laughed, "Chifuyu, walking side by side with you is not a date." I said.

"Well, whenever I'm hanging out with you or just being with you, I'll consider it as one." He said, lifting his chin up and putting his hands behind his head.

The way he said it was so casual, and sincere at the same time. It's making my cheeks heat up. I looked away, hiding my flustered face. "Whatever.." I mumbled.

I heard him laughing. Even hearing his laugh is making me blush.

"Chifuyu? [first name]?"

I stopped when I heard a familiar voice say my name from behind. Chifuyu did the same and we both turn around to see who it was. I was slightly suprised when I saw who it was, and a little concerned.

"Oh. Hey, partner." Chifuyu smiled, putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Hey." Takemichi greeted back, with his one hand raised. He was smiling, I couldn't smile back because I was too focused on the bandages on his face. A black eye, a busted lip, and his bruises really got my attention.

"Takemichi...you look terrible." I said, giving him a worried look.

He flinched, "Y-Yeah..I know." He said in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head. I heard Chifuyu controlling his laughter beside me.

Then Takemichi began tearing up, as he stare at me. I mentally gulped. Shit. Did I say something bad?

I flinched as I thought about it, and I slightly feel guilty for being straightforward and saying that he looks terrible.

"Takemic—"

I was about to say something but I was stunned when I felt arms wrapped around me. My eyes grew wide by the sudden action.

Takemichi was hugging me.

I awkwardly put my hands behind him and hugged back. "Uhhh..what's up?" I awkwardly asked. I have no idea why I just said that, I don't know what else to say.

I heard Takemichi sniffed, "[first name]..you're alive.." My eyes grew even more wide when I managed to understand what he's mumbling between his sobs.

I glanced at Chifuyu and he has a blank look on his face. When he saw me looking at him, he gave me a small smile. As if he knows what's going on.

"Of course, I am..should I not be?" I asked as I awkwardly patted his back. What is up him?

Hearing my words, he flinched and immediately let go of me. "I..! Uhm..You see..!"

He continues to stammer. I tilted my head at him in confusion. "Are you okay?" I asked, "Did that Taiju-punk punch you too hard on the head or something?" I added, still giving him a concerned look.

Takemichi blushed in embarrassment, "S-Sorry..! I just had a bad dream last night.." he said, rubbing the back of his head.

"And..that bad dream was about me not being alive?" I asked, jokingly.

"Yeah.." He said in a very awkward tone. I flinched, he sounds like he's lying but judging on the look on his face, he looks like he's telling the truth.

"Okay..?"

Then Chifuyu went next to him, and smack the back of Takemichi's head. I heard Takemichi let out a soft groan when Chifuyu did that. I think I just dropped a sweat when I witness that.

"What was that for?!" Takemichi raised his voice.
Chifuyu gave him an emotionless stare, I was expecting him to say something like 'because you hugged her all of the sudden' or 'don't do that again' but instead, he shrugged and bluntly said, "I don't know."

I put a palm on my face and sighed, then I looked at Takemichi and smiled at him, "So, what are you doing here walking around the city by yourself, Takemichi?" I asked, stuffing my hands inside the pockets of my big hoodie.

Takemichi turned his attention to me, "Oh, I'm not alo—"

Before he can finish, a voice interrupted him, and it sounded like it came from behind him.

"There you are, Takemitchy!"

I looked behind Takemichi and saw four guys walking their way to us. And I have no idea who they are, but I'm just gonna guess that they're Takemichi's friends. I flinched when I've noticed that they're getting closer, I slightly went closer to Chifuyu. I can sense him glancing at me as I did that.

"Don't run off like that!" Said the guy with purple hair with tons of hair pins, then his eyes landed on Chifuyu. "Oh hey, Chifuyu!"

Then the guy with shoulder length hair spoke, "Didn't expect seeing you today" He said, smiling at Chifuyu.

"Yeah, hey." Chifuyu greeted them. I gave him a weird look, he sounded so bored.

Then the guy wearing glasses went up to Takemichi, "Hey, why's your nose red? Did you cry all of the sudden again?" He said, squinting at him. Then the guy with black hair went next to the guy with glasses and said, "Did you run off so we wouldn't see you cry?"

Takemichi flinched, "What..! No!" He exclaimed, with his cheeks all red. The four guys just laughed at him. "I just saw Chifuyu and [first name] walking not so far away from us! I wanted to say hi, so I ran!" Takemichi reasoned.

"[first name]?" They all looked at him im complete confusion. "I think I heard that name before.." said the guy with glasses, rubbing his chin.

I slowly and awkwardly raised my hand, "That would be me." I said, letting out a small smile like I usually do. Their eyes widened in shock and landed on me, and their cheeks immediately turned red. Am I that small for them not to notice me?

I rubbed the back of my neck and began talking, "..It's obvious that we haven't met yet so..Hey. I'm [first name] Shimizu, pleasure to meet you." I bowed.

Then it became quiet.

Extremely and awkwardly quiet. I mentally gulped and glanced at Chifuyu. He was scratching his head as he stares at the four guys weirdly.

Then all of the sudden the two guys jumped right in front of me, startling me and Chifuyu. A soft yelp escaped my lips as I took a tiny step back.

"You're beautiful!" said the guy with black hair, then the guy with glasses pushed him aside and said, "You're gorgeous!"

I stared at them with eyes wide as an owl's as they continue giving me weird compliments. Then I was taken aback when they took my hands, "what the..?"

They were both in one knee, looking at me with their eyes sparkling and cheeks red as a tomato. "A beautiful goddess is standing before me!" They both said at the same time, still giving me dreamy looks.

I looked over at Takemichi and the other two of his friends, all of them were looking at the two kneeling in front me, with a very disappointed look.

"Uh..I'll let go of her if I were you.." said Takemichi, he sounded worried.

The two guys hummed in response as they turn their heads to look at him. Takemichi gulped as he pointed at something.

We all followed his gaze and saw—

Oh dear.

Chifuyu

I grabbed Yamagishi and Makoto by the collars of their shirts and pulled them, harshly, away from [first name]. I heard them let out a yelp when their butts landed on the cemented floor.

"Are you guys always this touchy around girls?" I said, controlling my annoyed self.

I don't like anyone looking at her dreamily and touching her like that, especially when I'm around. It pisses me off. Call me a jealous jerk, I don't care. Because I admit, I am indeed jealous. Even though I shouldn't be.

I heard Takemichi and Akkun talking beside me. "Is that [first name] chick Chifuyu's girlfriend or something?" Akkun asked.

"Kinda like that.." Takemichi laughed a little.

Yamagishi and Makoto stood up, then their eyes landed on me. They gulped when they saw the look on my face that I'm giving them.

"Touch her like that, and I swear," I cracked my neck and knuckled. They let out a small gasp as they hugged each other.

"..Baji-san's ghost is gonna haunt you until you die." I said, giving them deadliest glare that I can make.

"You know, giving them both each a slap on the cheek isn't necessary.." she said, looking at me as we walk side by side. The sun's already down, and we're almost near our apartment building.

I groaned, "I just didn't like the way they look at you, and the way they hold your hand.." I said, with my eyes forward, not wanting her to see my slightly annoyed look.

She laughed, "Geez, you sound like Keisuke." she said, nudging me.

I slightly turn my head to look at her, and grinned, there's really no day that she's not mentioning his name. "I'm flattered, hearing that coming from the person who looks like him.."

She puffed her cheeks and looked at me annoyingly, "Shut up! I do not!"

I rolled my eyes playfully at her, "Oh please, everyone sees you as the girl version of the Keisuke Baji."

"I do not look like him." She said, getting a little pouty.

"[first name], you both literally have the same hair color."

"Well, it's not my fault that our moms are sisters and has black hair!"

I laughed, she's so cute when she gets annoyed, and it's even more funny because this girl doesn't know how to get angry. "Since we're talking about hair here, I was thinking about dying mine." She said, twirling some of the strands of her hair with her finger.

I raised my brow at her, "Why?" I asked, a bit stunned hearing her say that all of the sudden.

She shrugged, "No reasons."

I stared at her for a while and gave her a playful grin. "I think there is."

She sulked, "No, there really is no reason." She said, "I just want to have a different hair color, for a while.." she added followed by a shrug.

I hummed as I lifted my chin up, "Whatever you say.."

We were about to enter our apartment building when suddenly—we heard a honk. It made us both turn our heads to look at where the sound came from, and I was a bit suprised to see—

"Heyya, [first name]! Chifuyu!"

[first name] smiled as she turn her whole body to face him fully, "Mikey!"
"What's up, Mikey-kun?" I gave him a small smile.

He wasn't alone. Draken-kun and Mitsuya-kun were also here with their bikes. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"Me and Draken just saw Mikey on his way here, so we followed him because we wanted to see you." said Mitsuya. [first name] looked at Mikey in confusion, "What brings you here, Mikey? It's almost getting dark?" She said.

"To pick you up," he shrugged, "Emma said that you promised her that you two will have a sleepover. So she ordered me to come here and get you." Mikey explained.

[first name] slapped her forehead. Uh oh, I think she forgot.

"Crap! I forgot about that!" She exclaimed. Yep, as expected from [first name]. I saw Mikey, Draken, and Mitsuya dropped a sweat at her after seeing her reaction.

"Well..you better tell your mom and get ready. We'll wait for ya here." said Mikey, resting his chin on his palm.

"Okay! I'll be quick!" She said as she sprinted inside, leaving me and the guys behind. I was about to follow her but I can't help but to feel, weird. I slowly turn my head to where Mikey and the others are.

I flinched when I saw the smug looks on their faces. I frowned, I know those looks.

"So, Chifuyu..how was your day?" Mitsuya asked, grinning at me playfully.
"You're asking him the wrong question Mitsuya. It shoulde be—how was your date?" said Mikey playfully.

I groaned. "Yeah, yeah, whatever.." I muttered.

"Come on, let's not make fun of our Mr. Lover boy over here." said Draken, wiggling his brows at me. "Geez, thanks Draken-kun." I said, forcing a smile.

"I'm sure Baji's happy for you." said Draken, his smug smile turn into a warm one. I was taken aback by him saying that all of the sudden. I've never heard them mention Baji-san's name for a while.

I saw Mitsuya nodding at him, then he spoke, "I remember when Baji told me that you have feelings for [first name]. Knowing him, I expected that he'll beat the crap out of you for that." He said, smiling at me faintly.

Yeah. I expected that too.

"But, he didn't. Instead, he told me that he's happy about it." He added.

Mikey hummed, now he's also looking at me warmly, "And back then, he told me that he trusts you. And he knows that you will never hurt [first name]." he said.

I think my heart just skipped a beat. Talking about Baji-san all of the sudden makes me want to cry. I bit my lip to prevent myself from feeling emotional.

Then Draken spoke, "Say, do you guys remember what Baji said at the shrine if Chifuyu ended up hurting her?"

I froze.

Mikey and Mitsuya chuckled, then they all looked at me evily, making my skin crawl. "He said, 'if Chifuyu breaks her heart, can you guys help me break his bones?'." said Mikey, looking at me evily.

I gulped.

Then the three of them hopped off their bikes and walked up to me. I can feel my whole body sweating as they walk up at me. They circled around me, all of them were giving me cold looks. I can feel my legs shaking because of the tension.

Then Mitsuya spoke, "Listen here, Chifuyu. [first name] may not be our real sister, but if you do something stupid and it ended up breaking her heart. You'll face the consequences."

"Ever since we met [first name], we promised Baji that we will never let anything bad happen to her." said Draken.

"Y-Yes. I know that. Baji-san mentioned that to me." I said truthfully.

Then Mikey grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to his face, I mentally gulped when he said, "so you better not hurt our little sister, because if you do, we won't hesitate to break your bones just like Baji said to us. Got it?"

I gulped before giving them a nod.

"What's going on?"

I heard a calm voice behind us, and I know it's no other than [first name] herself. I wanted to yell for help but before I can open my mouth—

Mikey, Mitsuya and Draken embraced me, I looked at them in confusion then my eyes widened when I saw them smiling so innocently at her, acting like they weren't threatening me earlier.

"Oh nothing! We were just talking about the meeting that we'll have in a few days!" said Mikey, in a cheery tone. That wasn't what we were talking about at all.

"Yeah! Right, Chifuyu?" Draken nudged me, hard. I let out a soft grunt before exhaling a soft, "yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.1K 33
"๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท in which y/n experiences a change of heart
28K 945 11
"ษดษชแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€, ษช'แด ส/ษด สŸ/ษด แดŠแดœsแด› แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ ส/ษด" sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แด€ sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› sแดษชสŸแด‡. สแดแดœ แดแด‡แด› แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€ แดแดœแด›sษชแด…แด‡ แด€ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ษดษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ sแด›แดส€แด‡, สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แด sแด แด…แดแดกษด sแด สแดแดœ...
437K 15.3K 35
"๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–. " "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰, ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’ƒ๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๏ฟฝ...
63.4K 738 60
Yandere haikyuu oneshots, headcannons. โ˜† read at your own risk this may contain graphic content.