Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

Flood

12.7K 1.2K 266
By Shiya_AS

'Love get a whole new meaning with YOU in my life.'

Suhasini and the rescue team reached the shelter soon. But they did not find Adi there. Suhasini searched the whole area. There were few officials who bowed when they looked at her.

Suhasini: Where is PM???

Enga unga highness??

Official: Ma'am, he is with the crew..

Suhasini: Thank god... He is fine right???Crew ippo enga irukku???

Official: Yes Ma'am.. He is totally fine..

But I'm sorry.. Its not safe for you to go there... He is on the other side of the city.. Village ku pora route le irukkaru....

Suhasini: Is there anyway to communicate with him???

Official: I have to beg your pardon Ma'am.. No...

Suhasini: Then I'll be going there..

She said with a firm voice..

Official: Flood had entered the city.. Its too risky..

Suhasini: I'll take care.. You don't worry.. Secure the people here.. Rescue teams are coming.. I'll be back with our PM...

Official: Yes Ma'am...

Suhasini moved ahead with the rescue crew who came with her..

They soon reached the city center and she was horrified to see the condition of the city. She saw so many people on the way. Each and everyone praised Adi as he swiftly worked and saved many lives from the flood. Most of the city was evacuated. Around 30 people were stuck in the village, Adi and his crew were working towards saving them.

Suhasini: innum evlo dhooram poganum???

Captain: Vandi edhuvum illa ma.. Nadandhu dhaan poganum.. Irutta vera aarambichuruchi... Nikkama nadandha 30 nimisham... Ana vazhi epdi irukkum nu Theriyale..

Suhasini: Sari.. Appo seekram povom..

She was highly scared of darkness.. Now she was treading in darkness only for him. She did not know what came into her. She was extremely exhausted. But she walked with the hope of finding him.

Adi keep yourself safe baby...

They soon reached the other side of the city. As it was too dark, she was not able to see properly.. There was a dilapidated bridge between the city and the said village.

She then saw a crew standing at the one end of the bridge... But her eyes darted at the only figure which had a white shirt on with rolled up sleeves.. He was facing against her.. All the emotions came running into her.. Tears rolled down her cheeks.. She was still an 100 meter away from him..

Anbae idhu nijamdhaanaa
En vaanil pudhu vinmeenaa

Yaarai kettadhu idhayam
Unnaith thodarndhu poga
Enna thunichchal adharku

Ennai marandhu poga

Irundhum avai iniya valigalae

All her happiness returned back to her.. She did not rush.. She did not call for him.. Because she could see him rescuing people to this side of the city.

She just walked slowly towards him. Almost all the people crossed the bridge. The bridge was in a worst condition. So ropes were tied to strengthen it for rescue purposes.

But the bridge did not last longer. As the last person walked off that bridge. It collapsed along with Adi as he had his leg on it.

Suhasini: Adiiiiiiiiiii......

She came running towards him and saw him falling in waters..

Rescue crew jumped in the water.. They were searching for him..

She too searched for him.. She didn't lose hope.. She knew he would not leave her. But her heart thumped.. She walked alongside the shore and saw a branch..

She then saw his watch which was shining under the moonlight as he has was clutching onto the branch.. She shouted for help and rescuers found him.

They brought him to the shore. She saw a cut wound on his rib area. She bawled her eyes out..

After resuscitation, he opened his eyes... His eyes met her eyes after 24 long  hours...

Suhasini: nee Enna nenaichitu irukke?? Epdi poi kudhippe apdi??

Unaku veetle naan irukken nu gnabagam illaya???

Ennai Vittu po matten nu sonne le... Ippo Enna panna paathe nee...

Paaru evlo ratham varudhu....

People moved away from them to give them some privacy...

Suhasini: Bathrama iru nu sonnen le... Naan varale na Enna aaguradhu???

Enaku evlo Bayama irundhuchi theriyuma...

Nee illana Ennai yaar paathuppa???

You made me depend on you.. Now you planned to leave me.. I'm going to blame this one on you...

Enaku yaarume illa nu nenaichappo nee vandhe...

Naan veanom nu velagi dhaane ponen... Nee dhaane en pinnadi vandhe...

Ennai pidikum sonne.. Naan azhagu nu naane nenaichadhe illa.. Ana naan azhagu nu nee sollite irundhe.. Ennai rasicha modha aalu nee... Ennai yaaru nu theriyadhappove Ennai nambunadhu nee..

Enaku enga appa amma kooda gnabagam illa.. Avanga enaku Enna pannanga num theriyadhu.. Ennai kaapathuren nu veliya thooki pottutu avanga poitanga.. Ana Kashta pattadhu naan..

Inniku Ennai kaappathuren nu veetle utkara vechitu neeyum ipdi unnai azhichuka vandhutiya??

Avanga ponappo enaku edhuvum theriyadhu.. Ana nee pona ennale thaanga mudiyadhu.. U showed me how to live.. You brought meaning into my life.. I was running for revenge.. You showed me the beauty of life.. You made me feel like a girl...

Now I cannot go back.. You have to live with me... Nee Illama ennale vaazha mudiyadhu nu illa.. Nee illama vaazha enaku pudikale.. I choose to live with you... I will live with you...

Naan un kitte onnu solla dhaan ivlo dhooram odi vandhen..

Idhe naan eppavo sollirukanum... I never said about my feelings to anyone.. Even to Prerna...

Because I thought it was irrelevant for a person like me.. But you melted me Adi.. Vetkathe Vittu Soldren...

Nee ippo un munnadi paakura Hasini un Hasini...

I love you Adi... I love you.. Please don't leave me.. I cannot bear to stay away from you...

A single tear rolled down from his eyes.. His girl finally revealed her feelings to him.. He noticed her hand on his wound.. She was still pressing the wound with a cloth to stop the bleeding..

Adi: Idhe solla vekka naan evlo paadu pada veandi irukku... You look so good in jean today..

Suhasini: unnai konnuruven... Pesadhe nee.. You gangster...

Sari vaa... Seekram polam...

They then saw few jeeps rushing towards them. They all got into them and reached the island's port. People from the shelter were already taken to the mainland by rescue ships.

Adi was losing his consciousness when they reached the mainland. Suhasini held the cloth tightly to control the bleeding..

He was admitted in the hospital.

Eeshwar was shocked to find Suhasini beside Adi. But he felt happy inside.

Eeshwar: Sorry anni.. It was brother who commanded me not to tell you if something goes bad on his end..

Suhasini: I know Eeshwar.. Don't worry.. Naan ungale thappa nenaikale..

Eeshwar nodded at her.. Everyone from family reached the hospital.

Madhana even cried like a royal. She did not cry alot as she was taught to be a royal from her childhood. Suhasini then understood how she would have looked like in Adi's eyes.

Doctor Kishore then came out of the ward..

Kishore: He is completely safe. With some sutures.. He will be fine..

Lost some blood in the process.. But her royal highness's efforts saved our prince.. You can go in and see him..

In the ward, Adi was awake and bowed his head slightly when he saw his elders..

Empress: Stay there.. Rest well.. You proved yourself Adi.. You are going to be a great ruler... You made us proud...

Mahadev: You made me so proud my son..

Empress then touched Suhasini's head..

Empress: you never fail to impress me.. You lad...

Suhasini: ellam unga kitte irundhu kathukittadhu dhaan Empress Grandma...

Empress: ha ha ha ha ha.. See Adi.. My selection never fails..

Adi: Your Majesty... I chose her..

Suhasini showed her eyes to him to shut his mouth...

Eeshwar: Mother please don't cry anymore... Brother is fine...

See... He is having a loving wife who could throw her life under bus to save our brother..

You should start worrying about me..

Madhana: Why??? Do you wish to get married???

Eeshwar: May be I could...

Adi looked meaningfully at Eeshwar..

Madhana and Mahadev talked with Adi for sometime and then they all left.

Adi: Suhasini....

Suhasini: hmm...

She felt too shy to look at him.. She did not know why.. Her confession made her extremely shy to even look at his face..

Adi: heiii... Hasiniiii...

He called in his husky voice..

Suhasini: yean da andha voice le kupdre...

Adi: ennadhu da va??

Suhasini: Ama ippo dhaan I love you ellam solliyachi le.. Apdi dhaan solluven...

Adi: sari inga vaa....

She went near him... He hugged her from side...

Adi: Thanks for coming today... Enaku romba nalla irundhuchi...

He then took her hand in his hand.. He then kissed her hand..

Adi: Thanks for falling in love with me, my love...

Suhasini felt like flying in clouds... She was mesmerized with how gracefully he kissed her hand..

Ora paarvai veesuvan...
Uyirin kayiru avizhume...
Sevvidhazh varudum bodhu...
Dhega thangam urugume...

Every lyrics of the every song made sense to her then. She realized how handsome that man was. Her primal love for him started scratching her heart.

*Author's note: Hello makkale... Thank you for patiently waiting.. Love you and thank you all for your immense support..

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments podunga...

Your votes are my boost... ❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 29K 73
a man arguing with a elderly man, "pa ... I am sorry pa.. idhukkku mela ennala Ava kooda vaala mudiyadhu... avalukku ennakum set agala pa.. let me d...
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...
961K 117K 87
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
37.2K 2.7K 7
While they are still uncertain of their feelings towards each other even after a year of the iconic cooking show; Ashwin & Sivaangi end up casted in...