The last Senju *Discontinued...

بواسطة IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... المزيد

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Chapter 7 Back home again

316 6 1
بواسطة IdahBee123

We are currently on our way back home from our mission in the land of waves. Naruto and I have been constantly bugging Sasuke. At this point I am extremely surprised he hasnt ripped our heads off. "Ne ne sasuke? Heeeeeey saaaaaassssssuuuukeeeeeee" I taunt poking the uchiha. 

"Sasuke sasuke are you a ducks butt sasuke sasuke" Naruto says also poking sasuke. This continues for a while until he has finally had enough. 

"ALRIGHT STOP IT WILL YOU!?" He practically screams. 

"Whoa there my good sir, we didnt do anything. Nope nuh uh, not us." I say shaking my head and wagging my finger in his face. Now hes absolutely fuming. "Hehehehe you will never escape our wrath! RAAAAAAA!" I yell. Then Naruto and I start chasing Sasuke back to the entrance of the village. 

After a few minutes of chasing we run through the entrance. "Hi Izumo and Kotetsu! Bye Izumo and Kotetsu!" I yell and wave running by. 

"Hey Katsumi! Good luck with training!" Izumo says. 

"Bye Katsumi, visit soon!" Kotetsu yells as well. I keep chasing after the two and then I yell after them, "Hey wait up idiots! Lets go get some food!" I run up to the two as they stop running around. "I for one am starving so lets go out today for a job well done!" I say with a smile on my face. 

"Hn, alright then. Naruto you in?" Sasuke asks. I really think hes warming up to us. 

"Of course I am beleive it! Lets go to ichirakus ramen!" Naruto suggests. So we then go to ichiraku's ramen for lunch. We all laughed a lot and talked about what we were going to do now. After a while we parted ways, me and naruto stayed together because our houses are in the same direction. 

Then while we are walking I notice a rock following us. I guess naruto did too because he started to speed up and glanced back at it a couple times. So I followed him, then he yelled at the rock. Out came a little boy with a long blue scarf. He had two others with them and all three of them had the same goggles naruto wore when we were younger. 

"Aw Naruto look, they are wearing the same goggles you wore when we were in the academy! Isnt that so sweet?" I say looking at the three kids infront of me. I have always had a soft spot for kids. 

"Im Konohamaru! This is Udon and Moegi! We are team Konohamaru!" Konohamaru says. Man that's a lot of konohamarus in one sentence. 

"Well whats up konohamaru, moegi and udon. You guys need something? We were just on our way home." I ask the three musketeers. 

"Are you the bosses girlfriend or something?" Konohamaru asks. 

"oh my goodness no, hes my team mate. If anything hi-" I cut myself off and slapped myself. 

"Oh well thats good, because your white hair makes you look old." Konohamaru says pointing at me. Ok now this kid has me mad. Im fuming, hes lucky hes not dead at this point. 

"Ne ne Katsumi-chan, hes just a kid. Lets not do anything rash now" Naruto pleads. 

"NO! HE JUST SAID I LOOK OLD! HOW RUDE OF YOU!" I yell chasing him. Then out of no where he bumps into some cat boy. 

"Oh, and what do we have here? A runt and a pretty lady? You should watch where your going squirt." He says picking konohamaru up by the scarf. 

"Hey cat boy put him down. I havent seen you around here before, and judging by your headbands your from the hidden sand. Dont go and make trouble in a foreign village." I retort crossing my arms. 

"Oh? And whats the little lady going to do about it? Your probably too weak to do anything." At this point Naruto has showed up. This statement catches me off guard. Am I really weak? Then out of no where a rock comes flying and hits the cat boys hand. 

"Hey you there, you might want to refrain from calling her weak. She can wipe the floor with your ass" Sasuke says glaring at cat boy. 

"Yea! You have no idea how strong she is. If she wanted she could take you down cat boy!" Naruto yells at him. 

"Slow down there, lets not start a fight with other ninjas. If you dont mind me asking, why are you here in the leaf? If you cant answer then we are going to have to take matters into our own hands." I say looking at the cat boy and the blonde girl behind him. 

"Wow, do you three live under a rock or something? We are here for the chunin exams. What else would other genin be here for?" The blonde finally speaks up.

"Alright, now if you would oh so kindly let Konohamaru go, that would be great." I say, then I muster up a lot of bloodlust and let it seep out of me. "And if I find out that you so let a scratch or a bruise on his body, I will personally hunt you down. Do you understand?" Naruto and Konohamaru have backed away at this point. "These guys are my family, you dont touch them without my permision" I finally say. He lets go of konohamaru reluctantly. And then a guy with red hair appears. 

"Kankuro, your an embarrasment to our village. I apologize for anything he has done. Please excuse us." He says. Well that guy is scary. Hes constantly letting his bloodlust seep out. Its higher than anything I have ever felt before. His chakra pool is massive, its on par with naruto's chakra. Not only that, but he also has no eyebrows! What kind of psychopathy has no eyebrows!?

"hey you, whats your name?" Sasuke asks jumping down from the tree he was on. 

"Who me?" The blonde asks blushing and pointing to herself. I sweatdrop, she just met him and shes already a fangirl. 

"No, the one with the gourd." He corrects. I snort at that, how embarrassing. 

"Im gaara, and you? Whats your name." He asks in return. 

"Im Sasuke Uchiha." He replies. Then the three sand nin just walk away. Naruto yells something about them wanting to know his name. 

"Dont worry naruto, soon enough they will know all our names. As the three strongest ninja's alive. Hopefully of all time!" I say fist bumping him. We all walk aimlessly for a while. "Hey this is kinda a weird question, but did you guys really mean what you said back there?" I ask looking away. I watch people pass by and I look at the windows of different stores. I can tell they both turn their heads to look at me, but I pay no mind. 

"What do you mean Katsumi-chan?" Naruto asks. I guess this means I have to look at them now. 

"What you said about me actually being strong. I mean all I really did back on that mission was block a few needles and pass out. I was kinda useless" I say laughing a bit and scratching my neck. 

"Hn, your stronger than that Katsumi, you should know that by now." Sasuke says. I did not expect that from anyone let alone the all mighty uchiha. 

"Ya Katsumi-chan! All three of us are crazy strong! And what do you mean, if it werent for you, both me and Sasuke would have gotten impaled by those senbon. Then we might not have even been here. So you were like, super important beleive it!" Naruto says. I smile at the two goofballs. They are more alike than they know. 

"Well thanks you two, but im gonna head home and get some training in. Ill see you tomorrow at the bridge with sensei!" I say running off to my house. 

That night I couldnt sleep. I stayed up thinking about the mission and what I could have done. From what I have heard, those two did a lot, meanwhile I was passed out and being a hindrance. So what do I do about it? I train of course, I train until sunrise. However, by that time I have more than a few scratches and bruises. Not to mention the now visible eyebags. Well what can you do, I go and meet up with the squad. 

When I get there, I already see sensei there. "Ne sensei are you sick or something? Oh my gosh are you ok!? Are you dying!? Oh my goodness what are we going to do! No sensei dont gooooo" I say in hysterics. Hes shocked im in hysterics. 

"U-uh Katsumi? Im alright nothing to be worried about. Whats going on? What has you crying like this?" Sensei asks. 

"*sniffle* Your just *sniff* never on time! Let alone early! The world must be ending!" I say melting into the ground. Soon enough Naruto and Sasuke show up and are equally shocked. 

"Naruto *sniff* Sasuke! Sensei is dyiiiiiiinnnnngggggg" I wine. 

"AH Katsumi! I thought you were a slug!? What! Sensei is dying? How do you know?" Naruto asks. 

"Well *sniff* its the only explanation for why hes hear *sniff* earlyyyy. I just started to like you guuuuuyssss whyyyyy senseiiiiii" I wine even more. Now everyone is sweatdropping at my dramatic show. 

"Katsumi, sensei isnt dying. He probably just has something important." Sasuke says with a deadpan face. 

"Oh! Well that makes sense too I guess... I like my theory better. Its good for character development" I say matter of factually. Now at this point everyone is deapanning at me. "What, it was only logical for me to react that way. Especially when we look at sensei's track record." I say. 

After I compose myself we get down to business. Sensei said he signed us up for the chunin exams. I get my form and I head home. When I sit down to look at my form, it has parent signature on it. So now im stuck with who to ask to fill that in for me. I was stuck with no idea, so I go out and walk with it. To see if I run into anyone who I think I could have them sign it. 

As I walk I think more and more on it, and the more I think about it. The worse of an idea it sounds. And I have no idea who to talk to about it. Normally I think you would ask your parents about it, but all I have is an aunt who I have no idea where is. I try to think of someone so then I realize, hey my whole team is orphans! So I run over to their houses. 

*knock knock* "Hey Naru whats up" I ask Naruto. He turns around and almost falls over. Im currently crouching on his balcony. "Can you get ready and bring your chunin form to the bridge? I have an idea and you better be there. Im going to go get sasuke. See you in a minute!" I say hopping off and saluting to him. 

After some running I find sasuke's house. "Heeeey Sasuke, you in there?" I ask knocking on his window. Then I see him walk over and open his window. "Hey Sasuke! Bring your chunin form and meet me at the bridge! I already got naruto and its important so meet me there!" I say again jumping off the window. 

Then when I get there I see naruto. "Naru, did you bring your form?" I ask holding up mine. 

"Hm? Katsumi-chan! I did, why did you need us to bring it anyways?" Naruto asks. 

"Wait until Sasuke shows up, I have an idea." I say sitting on the ground. Then in no time at all sasuke shows up with his. "Ok! I need you both to look at the form and read at the bottom of whos signature they need." I say standing up. 

"Hm? Ok, it says we need our signature and...." There is a pause.

"And our parents signature you dobe. None of us have parents, thats probably what Katsumi wants to know." Sasuke says crossing his arms. 

"Well I had the most brilliant idea, why dont we sign our names on each others form. You know since we dont have any parents we can just write our names down as each others guardians!" I say putting out my paper and a pen for each of us to use.

"Oh, that makes sense katsumi chan!" Naruto agrees. 

"Hn, alright. I dont see why not." Sasuke says after a while of him thinking. 

"Yay! Ok so Ill write my name on each of your papers and you guys do the same ok?" I say handing Naruto my paper. After we all sign our papers I sign my name. Now content with my form. I think I will be ok signing up for the exams now. Knowing those two will be there to back me up if something goes wrong. And of course this goes without say, ill be there to back them up too. 

~~~Authors note~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I checked the amoun t of people that have read this and someone actually voted! I didnt think I would ever get an actual vote! Thank you so much to the person who did. It means a lot to know someone likes my fic. 

Anyways have a great day/night or whatever time it is. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

166K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
4.6K 241 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
486 13 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...