๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ||...

By -babyroses-

~๐’พ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ท๏ฟฝ... More

~๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐~
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ผ๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐‘ข๐‘š ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘œ
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
~๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ~
๐ผ. ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜, ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข

๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ 

1.6K 48 4
By -babyroses-

"you asked james out on a date?" olivia asked her sister with a gasp.

"we're just went to see that new movie," opal shrugged and olivia made a face.

"carlos and i went to see that movie, but we didn't see you." olivia remarked.

"it was at a later time," opal said and olivia nodded.

"but that's so cute," olivia giggled and opal scoffed.

"for now, until he sees past me and to you," opal grumbled and olivia rolled her eyes.

"oh my gosh, james is not interested in me like that," olivia told her sister, who was bitter against it. "i have carlos and james, even with the way he is, he wouldn't do that. those times are over and james wouldn't use you to get to me."

"i never said i liked him," opal mentioned and olivia gave her a "really?" look.

"really?" olivia asked and opal nodded.

"yes," she said. "his big muscles, perfect smile, nice eyes, and cool hair is not for me."

olivia scoffed with disbelief as opal got up and walked away, leaving olivia by herself.

"she so likes him."

——

later, olivia was at the pool with carlos, logan, james, opal, and camille. camille was sitting on logan's lap and olivia was sat on carlos'.

"so, you can't sing the song because you've never experienced a heart break? that's fine," olivia shrugged. "i've never been heartbroken and i sing my song smoke and fire just fine."

"then how'd you write it?" carlos asked.

"i didn't-"

opal cleared her throat and olivia looked at her to see her shaking her head.

"uh," olivia chuckled. "an artist i know wasn't gonna use the song, so she gave to me and i used it."

opal grinned in agreement as the others were confused, especially james when he saw opal's face.

"this doesn't help with carlos," james said. "he can't sing a break up song, if his heart has never been broken."

"well, i'm not gonna break up with him," olivia remarked and kissed carlos' cheek, who gave her a soft smile.

"good," carlos said and gave her an eskimo kiss. "wanna go get a smoothie?"

"sure!" olivia giggled, before the couple stood up hand and hand and walked off.

"as much as i love that couple moment, i need to work on my audition. wanna help me run lines?" camille asked logan, standing up from his lap.

"can't. i'm going to the solar winds of venus exhibit at the planetarium," logan smiled and this got opal's attention. opal loves everything space related. "you want to come with?"

"it's a really big audition," camille remarked. "i play a princess bot who falls for this super handsome hair model life spy prince."

right there, james popped up in a a prince outfit and styled hair.

"i am in! give me an hour to absorb the script and get into character," james said, reading the script and opal chuckled at his enthusiasm.

"have fun with that," opal smiled at camille, before she walked off.

——
~palm woods park~

"what a lovely day for a lovely picnic," olivia smiled as her and carlos were at the park enjoying a nice day together. olivia was leaning against carlos, who had his arm wrapped around her.

"with corndogs!" carlos added and olivia chuckled, tapping her corndog with his before they each took a bite.

"it's really nice to be out in public as a couple for once," olivia smiled. "and just be with each other."

"yeah," carlos said, before sighing happily with olivia. ruining the moment, olivia got a phone call and it was from gustavo.

she made a confused face and looked at carlos.

"one second," she told him and kissed his cheek, before she moved away to answer. "hi, gustavo."

"olivia, i need you to break carlos' heart," he told her and olivia began to cough out of nowhere. carlos looked at her worried and she gave him a thumbs up, despite her coughing.

"you what?!" she whispered to him with her cough dying down.

"carlos has never had his heart broken or had a girlfriend, so i need you to be that person," gustavo explained and olivia laughed with disbelief.

"and why would i do that? carlos is too sweet to have his heart broken and i would never do that," olivia reasoned.

"it's for a song he needs to sing," gustavo explained. "he's too happy and this song is about heartbreak."

"well i care about him to much to do that," olivia said and sighed, looking at her boyfriend. "i can't break his heart."

"well, i guess i'll ask someone else to do it-"

"no!" olivia interrupted and let out a regretful sigh. "i'll do it..."

"you sure?" gustavo asked her and olivia took another look at carlos, before she nodded.

"i'm sure," olivia said.

"okay," gustavo said. "call me when you've done that."

gustavo hang up and olivia let out an exhale, before she walked over to carlos.

"hey," she greeted and he smiled as she sat down.

"hey, so who was that?" he asked, putting his arm around her again.

"oh, um, it was gustavo," she began and felt her throat her tight.

"gustavo?" he asked, "why'd he call you?"

"just for you know..." she trailed off and looked away, blinking her tears away. "stuff."

"liv," carlos said and used his finger to turn her head to him. "what's wrong? why you crying?"

"i'm not!" she exclaimed through her tears. "the pollen count is just extra high today."

"liv," carlos softly sighed. "what did gustavo tell you?"

"fine," she sniffled. "he called me about the song and asked me to break your heart so you could perform better."

carlos' face fell and he looked down, feeling sorrow.

"he did?" carlos asked her and she nodded.

"yeah," she told him. "and i told him i would do it, but i lied to him. i could never do that. i care about you too much."

carlos looked at her and she smiled at him, before softly kissing his cheek.

"no break up song is strong enough to break us apart," olivia told him and carlos grinned, feeling bashful.

"i agree," carlos softly said and olivia smiled, leaning her head on his shoulder. "but why would he do that? that's- that's so mean."

"i know," olivia sighed, taking his free hand and massaging his knuckles. "i understand wanting to feel that emotion of heartbreak for a song, but asking someone break your heart is straight up wrong."

carlos nodded, before a light bulb went off in his head.

"i have an idea," carlos smiled and olivia looked at him as he leaned in and whispered the plan to her.

olivia nodded with a smile, liking his idea.

——
~palm woods~

opal walked out to the pool and saw camille sitting in a chair, contemplating something and just looking confused.

"camille?" opal asked and camille looked up with alarm, "you okay?"

"yeah! yeah!" she laughed awkwardly as opal got closer and sat down next to her, "just, uh, thinking about stuff!"

"like what?" opal asked her.

"just- the middle east," camille said and opal nodded, not buying anything. "lots of tension there."

"cut it out," opal sighed. "what's going on?"

"fine," camille sighed and looked around, before talking. "james and i kissed."

opal was taken back, "you what?"

"james and i-"

"i heard what you said," opal interrupted her. "just- what?! how?"

"him and i we're practicing my scene together and well... we kissed," camille explained and opal sighed, leaning back.

"wow," she chuckled, before standing up. "wow."

"what?" camille asked, "you're bothered by this? but this doesn't affect you though."

"yeah... well... it does," opal admitted. "i don't know... i know it was for a scene and didn't mean anything. but... i don't know."

"opal, wait," camille stopped her, taking her arm. "it bothers you that james and i kissed, doesn't it?"

"i don't know," opal laughed lightly and brushed her hair back. "it's complicated."

"it's actually not. you like james," camille shrugged.

"shhhh!" opal shushed her and camille leaned back with a grin. "shut up! and i do not!"

opal began to walk away and camille chuckled.

"liar!"

opal groaned as she walked into the lobby, pressing the elevator button.

"i don't like james," she grumbled, before the door opened and james was standing inside.

opal yelped at the sight of him and james smiled at her.

"i'll take the stairs," opal said and jogged off to the stairs with james following her.

"opal! wait!" he called, easily catching up to her.

"can't talk! busy!" opal yelled, before james grabbed her and picked her up. "let me go!"

"okay, but can we talk first?" james asked her and opal turned her head to give him a sour look.

"put me down and then we can," opal suggested.

"you'll just run," james remarked and opal laughed.

"no i won't-" she paused when she saw his face, "smart boy."

"supply closet!" james said, before running to the supply closet with opal and closing the door. he set down opal and turned on the lights.

"what do you want?" opal asked the boy.

"are you upset at me?" james asked her, "i overhead you and camille talking and it sounded like her and i kissing upset you."

"not it didn't," opal denied and james narrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "i just felt bad for logan that's all. he's hurting the most right now. best friend and girlfriend kissing hurts a lot."

"and you're sure no one else is hurting right now?" james asked her.

"oh! right!" opal remembered, "camille must be sad too."

james hung his head and opal grinned, enjoying messing with him.

"i meant you," james mumbled and opal chuckled. "if her and i kissing hurt you."

"no? i mean why would it? i'm not dating you," opal remarked and james itched the back of his head, shifting awkwardly.

"well, when you like someone and see them kiss someone else it hurts," james explained.

"james, i told you i don't have a crush on you," opal told james, who was in disbelief.

"i don't believe you," james said and opal groaned.

"of course you don't," she sighed. "look! i know it was for a scene and everything, but... ugh... yes, it did hurt me a little. i just... at first initial thought i thought you played with my emotions a little because of our date and how fun that was. i thought it meant something to you and hearing you kissed camille meant you didn't care at all. okay?"

james gave opal a sympathetic smile, "that date meant a lot to me and that kiss didn't mean anything. it was for a scene and it was in the moment. i'm sorry i made you feel like i played with your emotions."

"i'm sorry i mess with you and tease you a lot," opal apologized back with an grin.

"it's okay, i like it," james winked and opal chuckled.

"so, we good?" james continued and opal nodded.

"sure," she said and the two shook hands, before opal began to leave.

"opal," james stopped her and she looked back at him. "can i take you on a date again?"

"yeah," opal smiled. "if you don't pour popcorn on my head this time."

"no promises," he chuckled with pink cheeks.

"idiot," opal smiled, before she walked away with red cheeks.

"i'm you're idiot," he sighed, leaning against the wall with a longingly look in his eyes.

——
~rocque records~

"ugh! i can't believe you!" olivia yelled at carlos.

"me? you started it!" carlos shouted back and gustavo overhead the yelling from his office. he raced to his window and looked outside to see olivia and carlos arguing.

"there it is!" he laughed and kelly stood from afar, glaring at him. she marched over and looked out the window to see the two teens fighting.

"tell me you didn't tell olivia to break carlos' heart so he could perform better on the break up song," kelly scoffed gustavo.

"is that wrong?" gustavo asked and kelly's eye began to twitch out of anger.

"look! it's working!" gustavo said and made kelly look at the couple arguing, who were just faking it at this point.

"how much longer do we have to yell?!" carlos yelled at olivia.

"i don't know, but i'll say this!" olivia yelled and glanced at gustavo and kelly. "im never performing that duet with you or any song ever! i hate you!"

olivia slapped carlos, before running away and gustavo's eyes grew as kelly gasped.

"well.... that didn't go as planned," gustavo chuckled nervously and kelly sent him a death glare.

"you think?!"

carlos ran over to olivia and they fist bumped.

"good plan," olivia praised her boyfriend.

"thanks," carlos smiled and put his arm around her, "now, let's go finish our picnic."

"actually..." olivia stopped he and sighed. "i think we should tell kelly and gustavo the truth."

"why? gustavo's the one who wanted to break my heart," carlos reasoned.

"i know, but now that they've seen what it could possibly do, i think we should come clean and tell them we're dating," olivia admitted. "i mean, gustavo wouldn't tell me to fake date you if he wasn't against it?"

carlos thought for a moment, before nodding.

"okay, let's go tell them," carlos agreed and olivia smiled, before carlos took her hand and the two handed inside rocque records.

——

"you potentially just ruined a very close friendship and if you do anything else, i will not hesitate to break every single one of your music awards!" kelly threatened, holding a bat in her hand and pointing to gustavo's music awards.

"you wouldn't dare!" gustavo snarled before kelly hit one of his awards, smashing it in the process.

"ahhh!" gustavo yelled.

"guys!" olivia called as she ran in with carlos.

"olivia? carlos?" kelly asked as she and gustavo went over to them with confusion.

"i thought you two were mad at each other," gustavo asked and kelly elbowed his rib.

"actually," olivia smiled. "we're not. that was all fake, we did it to get back at you for trying to break carlos' heart."

"hah!" kelly laughed at gustavo, who stood there with guilt and confusion.

"i- i did no such thing," he lied and kelly elbowed him again, which made him groan. "fine i did, but how did carlos find out?"

"i told him," olivia remarked and gustavo was confused.

"why would you do that?!" he exclaimed.

"because..." olivia began and looked at carlos for help.

"because my girlfriend didn't want to break my heart," carlos smiled, putting his arm around her and kelly and gustavo stood there with shock.

"girlfriend?!" they asked and the couple smiled.

"so, this whole thing got you two together?" kelly asked and the couple chuckled.

"no, actually, we've been dating since the dance we held here a while back," olivia confessed and gustavo's mouth was open in shock as kelly laughed.

"honestly, i'm not surprised," kelly admitted. "you two are perfect for each other.

carlos and olivia smiled at each other lovingly as gustavo was still stuck with his mouth open.

kelly elbowed him and he stumbled back, getting his focus back.

"girlfriend?!" gustavo asked and this worried the couple, "and you didn't tell us? why?!"

"because we were scared of how it would affect our careers and how my dad would react," olivia explained. "and was just scared. but now with my dad being how he was before? maybe things will be okay."

"guys, relationships between two artists isn't easy, but no one can tell you who to date," kelly explained. "not even your dad, gustavo, kyle, or griffin."

"and besides, it would look great for publicity," gustavo added. "so, it shouldn't be a problem. i'm just... in shock right now."

"i'm not that shocked. i mean they went through all that trouble to get a duet together," kelly reasoned and the couple nodded in agreement. "and it was a love song."

"okay, okay, maybe i'm just oblivious," gustavo admitted and kelly smiled. "but don't worry about what anyone thinks with your relationship. yes, griffin might say something, or he might think it's great. two up and coming artists dating, it great for the media."

"and your career," kelly agreed.

"for now, can you not mention it?" olivia asked, "just in case?"

gustavo and kelly shared a look, before nodding.

"yeah, sure," gustavo agreed. "i do have to warn you, fans can get crazy. so, watch out for that."

"we know," olivia said. "i've seen it happen with jo and kendall."

"we're happy for you two," kelly smiled at the couple, who blushed and olivia giggled.

"me too," she said, before they waved at gustavo and kelly and walked away together.

"they are so cute," kelly smiled and gustavo grumbled under his breath.

"let's get back to work," gustavo sighed.

"on what?" kelly asked as they watched the couple laugh and smile together.

"a new song," he grumbled and walked away with kelly following a few moments later.

——
~boyfriend music video~

(all)
Your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend

(kendall)
Have you ever had the feeling you're drawn to someone? (Yeah)
And there isn't anything they could of said or done?

I don't know what kind of guy that you prefer
But I know I gotta put myself forwards
See I think got the kind of love that you deserve
And I heard

(all)
That you're looking for a boyfriend
I see that
Give me time, you know I'm gonna be that
Don't be scared to come put your trust in me
Can't you see all I really want to be
Is your boyfriend
Can't fight that
Knock me down you know I'm coming right back
I don't care at all what you done before
All I really want is to be your

(carlos)
If you tell me where, I'm waiting here
Everyday like slum-dog millionaire
Bigger then the twilight love affair
I'll be here
Girl I swear

Looking for a
Looking for a
That your looking for a boyfriend
I see that
Give me time, you know I'm gonna be that
Don't be scared to come put your trust in me
Can't you see all I really want to be
Is your boyfriend
Can't fight that
Knock me down you know I'm coming right back
I don't care at all what you done before
All I really want is to be your
Your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend
(Your boyfriend)
Your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend
(All I really want is to be your)
(Your boyfriend)
Your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend
(Yeah)
(All I really want is to be your)
Your boy boy b-b-b-b-b-boyfriend
All I really want is to be your

——
~carnival~

"i'm so relieved that gustavo's cool with us dating," carlos smiled with his arm around olivia as they walked around the carnival together. olivia was holding a pink stuffed koala in her arms that carlos won for her.

"me too and it got me thinking. maybe it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, we're happy together and that's all that matters," olivia remarked as they stopped as a corndog stand. "and griffin loves seeing hot couples on tv and we're a hot couple."

"two corndogs please," carlos told the guy at the stand and looked at olivia. "we are, especially with you in it."

olivia giggled with a bashful smile as carlos was handed two corndogs from the guy. olivia took hers and carlos had his.

the couple continued walking across the carnival eating their corndogs and having a blast together.

meanwhile, opal was riding the ferris wheel with james and his plant friend.

"this is not what i meant when i said we could go out again," opal told james, who was smiling at his plant friend.

"you should've said something before i met her," james winked at opal, who leaned back and sighed.

"you can't make out with a plant," opal remarked.

"who says?" james protested.

"every sane person," opal told him.

"i see," james grinned "you wanna make out with me, but my plant here is in your place."

"i never once said those words," opal scoffed.

"you were thinking them," james smiled and she glared at him.

"i'll throw this plant off this ferris wheel,"'opal threatened, grabbing the leaves and james yelped.

"you wouldn't!" he muttered and opal grinned.

"try me, pretty boy!"

the two had a stare down until they got to the bottom and the ride was over.

"the plant is mine!" opal laughed as she picked up the plant and ran off with it.

james yelled, "give her back!"

james chased after opal, calling her name as she laughed.

"you'll never catch me!"

——
Up Next: big time halloween

spooky season is upon us just in time for the halloween chapter! i originally wanted to do the halloween episode close to halloween so i guess waiting a month was worth it haha! so, we got some more jopal moments and gustavo and kelly know about carliva. jopal is growing and i'm excited for their relationship to grow more.

there wasn't much drama with carlos and olivia in this chapter, because it wouldn't make a lot of sense imo. having gustavo tell olivia to break carlos' heart was little, but olivia didn't want too and told carlos about it. this is just the beginning of drama, lots to come with them and opal and james too.

ALSO! check out my julie and the phantoms story 'all i want!' i updated it after awhile and i plan on finishing it soon (for now until season 2 premieres) so please go read jt! thank you!

see ya in the next chapter!

song used in this chapter: Boyfriend by Big Time Rush

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.2K 41
โ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ? โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด...
10.4K 444 16
โŒ— ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– โ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. โž โจ Book 1/1 โฉ โจ Big Time Rush S1-S2 โฉ โจ...