Senku x reader (one shots)

By andres82817

Says in the name, It's one shots about (y/n) and senku. I don't own any pictures! Or any characters! I hope... More

Frist time they meet 🤘🏻
Are you pregnant (y/n)!!!
Our kid
Hero/villan
Two girls-one boy
(Y/n)'s Dad Hates Senku
Yuzuiha's sister
Married
(Y/n)! Why are you hard to get!?!
(Y/n)!! What the hell!!!
(Y/n) the powerful!
(Y/n) Is So Sexy
Hunny, . . . Stranger
Running girl
y/n . Y/N
!Remember Me!
Ice to meet you❄️
❤️🙏🏻👉🏻👌🏻👍🏻🙌🏻💚
💚🤎🧡🤍Double🤍🧡🤎💚
😍Oh......just some erotica😍
Valentine
❤️🔜Heartbreaks🔜💔
(Y/n) and senku;🌄travels🌅
Senkus 🐮 farm
Wild love
Ahhh MATH🤯
😰job application🤢
One argument-one kiss
Married pt.2
Do 👉🏻you👈🏻 have a good memory?
🟥No no dont touch me there!🟥
👑$enku/Senku🌳
She dead🚺he dead🚹we all dead🚻
Y/n had a sick day🤒
A dinner date🍰
Your 💚Stupid/🖤🤍Dumb words 
Ad
😨senku how could you!
Seggs
I will create another AU of you senku!
Married pt.4
Pumpkin season!!!
Birdie and jellyfish sitting in a tree~
Birdie and jellyfish PT.2
Grilled cheese
If tomorrow starts without me By: David romano
🎃Its Halloween👻
🦃!Turkey Day!🍽

Married pt.3 

785 33 27
By andres82817

I apologize for the long wait I fell sick and while I was getting better I was also distracted by: your boyfriend game. . . .😥
——————————————————-

Senku was on the t.v showing his new machine that he's been working on for two years; he's very Happy.
Y/n and Yuzuriha and Taiju were in the hospital; Yuzuriha's got contractions day ago.
She's been have contractions all day today and it seems like she might push out the little one very soon.

Y/n was admiring Senku. Yuzuriha saw her love for the scientist, it reminded her of the young years; y/n would stare at Senku with out even realizing it and Yuzuriha would tease her.

"How are you filling?" Taiju asked his lovely wife.
Both y/n and Yuzuriha sweat dropped "I'm okay for now; like I told you one minute ago."

Yuzuriha gave a smile☺️. . . . .😓. . . . .😰. . . . .

5 seconds later. . .

"Push!" The doctor said.
Yuzuriha looked like she was in pain. "You got this!!" Taiju held her hand; we was very nervous while sweating profusely. Y/n had her other hand "push"

"I need you to push one more time" the doctor said. "I need you to push one more time." Y/n said not know what to say except to repeat what the doctor says.
Yuzuriha gave one last push and out came Taiju's and her little girl. Yuzuriha was tuckered out yet so happy to finally see her baby. Taiju teared up with so much joy "welcome to the world little one."

Y/n sat down watching them; happy for them. "Congratulations."

They both smile in response.

After they got the baby dressed "would you like to hold her?" Yuzuriha asked. "Of course!" Y/n replied. Taiju gave her the baby.

Y/n held her. . . "She's so precious."

Yuzuriha watched her best friend and first child "you can always make one yourself." Yuzuriha suggested. "Huh!? W-well. . ."
"I can tell that you want one too." Yuzuriha said.
"Me and Senku haven't really talked about it and after watching you push I'm not sure." Y/n nervously chuckled.

"It didn't hurt because they numbed me." Yuzuriha chuckled.
"Your face said other wise." Y/n sweat dropped.

⚡️Buzz📳 y/n had a phone call.
She gave back their baby and answered "hay Senku."
"So did they have there baby yet?" He asked
"Yeah 20 minutes ago." She replied
"Huh I thought Taiju would have call me the second his daughter shot out."
"We'll he's distracted at the moment." Y/n chuckled. She walked out of there room to give them alone time.

"Yeah so. . . . You want one now?" He asked
"Huh!?!"
"You don't want one?"
"W-wait, I do- I mean I don't- I mean. . . I'm not sure." Y/n got flustered.
"Do you want one?" She asked back.
"I'm the one asking the questions here." He replied.
"Your not helping."
"I know we haven't talked about it yet so when I get home make up your mind because I don't mind if we have one or not." He said
"Senku. . . . . .I love you bye!" Y/n quickly hung up.
She groaned 'of course he doesn't mind.'

Y/n walked back in. She saw Taiju playing with the awak baby now while Yuzuriha laughed.
Y/n looked away felling her heart ping in amazement.
"Hay your back, look she's awake!" Taiju said excited "come look" Yuzuriha said.
Y/n walked over and saw their baby girl smile-
🏓ping⚡️ 'so cute' she thought.

Later y/n headed home.
She came through the door feeling exhausted from all the excitement of today. She sat on her couch, grabbed her phone, called Senku.
He didn't answer; he's busy.

Y/n sighed "I'm hungry."

She got up and orders so food, she ate.
She went to take a warm bath, she relaxed.
She went to bed, can't sleep.

"Ugh Senku." Y/n sat up and turned on the t.v. That's in front of the bed. She looked up videos with people's experience with having a baby, getting pregnant, all 9 months, Then pushing.

"Senku why am I the one that has to pick?" Y/n sighed exhausted.

She then slowly fell asleep with the videos playing in the background.

"Mmm. . ." She said not wanting to wake up.
"I said wake up y/n."
She shot open her eyes quickly sitting up head butting who ever that was.
"Ow." They both say in pain. Y/n finally looked at the person; he looked back with a small smile "I'm home."
". . . . . NO-no-no-no-no" she said pushing him away.
He put her hands down from his face "that's not what I was expecting at all."

"Why are you here?!" She asked
"I live here." He gave a seriously look.
"Quit playing dumb-why are you here, your still supposed to be at the lab. . ."

He sat on the bed then cupped her face; he kissed her softly. He pulled away "you talk to much-just be happy I'm here on the day I'm supposed to work." He caressed her cheeks.

She sighed "yeah your right I'm sorry. . ." She looked down.
"I'm here to see there daughter want to come?" He let her go, he knows what going on with her; he's at fault.

She looked up at him with a smile "of course." She got up and picked out an outfit she started to change "hay get out."
He was staring at her "Iv seen you naked before what's the-oof"
Y/n threw a pillow at his face "I know-it's slightly still embarrassing though.
He chuckled "alright then later tonight." He closed the door.

She then proceeded to throw the pillow at the door ". . ."

She got ready, went to the kitchen, Senku made her some breakfast 'at least it's not a big meal' y/n thought. "Thank you."
Senku put down another plate with bacon on it; he kissed her on the cheek before sitting down.

"Y/n I'm sorry." He said taking a bite out of some toast. She looked up at him with bacon in her mouth; she can't speak at the moment.

"I asked you to pick if we should have a child or not, and I thought you would had an answer by now. But your having trouble with it and I'm sorry to put that kind of pressure on you, so if your want me answer to help you choose then I say; let's have one."

They stared at each other; y/n thinks Intensely.

"Thank you Senku; that's exactly what I wanted to hear. But please give me more time to think on it." Y/n replied filling a weight lift from her shoulders.

"Alright." Senku said.

They both continue eating there lovely breakfast.
After they were done they headed to the hospital.

"Aah! Senku your here! Look at her!" Taiju yelled out showing his child off.
"Quit down. . .it's early in the morning." Senku said.
"Sorry. . .but look at her-wait hold her." Taiju quickly gave Senku his daughter.
Senku was nervous; then relaxed.

Y/n watched him as he gave a big smile towards the baby; y/n blushed at the sight.

Yuzuriha saw her and chuckled "seriously y/n, you look like you WANT one but when we asked about your still unsure."
Y/n looked to Yuzuriha with a bigger blush "I'm fully aware. . ." She lookes at Senku who was looking back at her with a warm smile-ping💘-her heart skipped a beat from senku's cuteness!

He chuckled at her narrowing he eyes; he had a small blush.

Yuzuriha and Taiju watched them; they remembered the time Senku and y/n did this after they confessed their love for one another; so innocent.

"Want to hold her?" Senku asked she nodded and held her once more.
Senku wanted to see the sight of her with the baby, it's nice; though it would be better if it was there child.

They stayed there for a while catching up, Yuzuriha teasing everyone, they all had laughs, and wonderful moments; Taiju got to give his daughter her first bath today.

"We'll I think we should head home before it gets to late." Senku said.
"Alright be safe you guys." Taiju said waving the baby's hand.
"Bye." Y/n said with a chuckle.

They reach home.
Y/n had ordered food while they drove home so when they got their their food was there.
They sat on the couch watching Netflix enjoying their food.

"Senku iv made up my mind." Y/n set down her food and looked over at Senku; he stared at her waiting for her to continue.

She looked down for a moment "I do want a baby" she looked back up "but now right now, I don't want to rush into it just yet." She gave her final answer.

Senku smiled "Sounds good with me, I don't mind waiting for you. Just don't take too long."

Y/m smiled and nodded in response. Senku put his food down "now that's over with let's do some practice." He wrapped his arms around her pulling her onto his chest.

Y/n with a blush put her arms around his neck pulling his head down to her; they give a sweet kiss.

The night was filled with ten billion percent of pleasure.

In the morning y/n woke up with Senku gone again.
"Boo." She sat there in her underwear missing her husband once again.

———————————-
Hope you enjoyed☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 980 23
Basically Dr. Stone but with a reader added into it! Join Senku as he figures out how to bring back civilization through the stone world! And tell hi...
2.6K 134 22
It was just stupidly thick yellow notebook that everyone had and used for chemistry, but it caused you to finally talk to the science boy. You could...
126K 4.9K 42
《Sauce: Dr. Stone》 Waking up in the stone age just to be an enemy of the person you love the most. was it worth it waking up? . . . . . This story i...
85.8K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021