My Girl is Crazy (Completed)

By Ria_Writes_

#Crazy series - Book 1 "Ohh hello bhaiyya do you know who my husband is - izzah asked to the shopkeeper. "Wh... More

Family tree
Cast.....
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Houses
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Epilogue
Author's note
New book
New book

Chapter-41

3.5K 151 49
By Ria_Writes_

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

I was again and again glancing at ahad, my husband is so cute. When he told me we are going somewhere, I was so impatient but as I got to know we are going to paris, I was shocked and surprised. I want to kiss him on airport but I controlled myself. I was staring at him shamelessly without blinking. He was typing on laptop and I was just sitting on my seat staring at his handsome face.

You're being a pervert izzah, please slow down your desires - my stupid consy popped in.

Can't you keep your mouth shut - I thought.

You really gone mad, I don't have mouth stupid, I am your inner voice - my consy spoke and I face palmed.

Ok whatever, keep your voice shut. Let me stare at my husband - I thought.

He is yours only, you can stare him anytime and anywhere - my consy spoke.

And I want to stare at him, now I don't want you to poke your voice in between - I thought.

Poke your voice, you've really gone nuts - my consy spoke and I rolled my eyes.

As I looked towards ahad, he was looking at me intensely. I shyly smiled looking at him. He again started working, the announcement was made that we are about to take off and I gulped.

I was scared when the flight takes off and lands, I have phobia of heights so my hands started trembling and sweat buds formed on my forehead. Ahad shutted off the laptop and put that aside. As he looked towards me, his facial expressions changed into worried looking at me.

"Izzah what happened - he said cupping my face, I was breathing heavily and he looked more worried.

There were not many peoples as we are in first class, he started rubbing my hands. The flight started taking off and I held his hand more tightly. He understood and pulled me closer, started saying sweet things in my ears.

"Hey it's ok, calm down it already took off ok..... shhh - said ahad near my ear slowly.

Finally I felt calm as the flight was in air, I sigh a breath and my breathing became normal now. He wiped the sweat from my forehead with a tissue and rubbed my back.

"Are you ok now??? - he asked caressing my cheeks and I just nodded in yes. He made me drink some water and I took some sips.

"I am ok - I said but he was not looking satisfied fully so I took his hands in mine.

"Don't worry ahad I'm ok, I have phobia of heights that's why - I said smilingly and he smiled.

Now we started talking and all, it will take almost 10 hours to reach Paris. We both were sitting and talking when I saw an airhostess staring at ahad shamelessly and I clenched my fist.

"You want something - he asked and I nodded in yes. He called the airhostess.

"What would you like to have sir - she asked blinking her eyes and showing her fake big eyelashes.

"A cappuccino for me and my husband - before he could speak I spoke with a smirk on my face, her facial expressions changed and she looked embarrassed.

"Oh..ook ma...mam and s...sir - she said stammering and quickly left, I giggled.

"What was that?? - he asked with a smirk on his face and I shrugged.

"Saving you from her evil eyes - I said and he burst out laughing.

"What?? Don't laugh ok.... - I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"You are too cute izzah - he said controlling his laughter and pinching my cheeks.

"From childhood - I said flipping my hairs and he chuckled.

We both don't know when time passed talking, teasing, pulling each other legs and me shooting daggers at all the airhostess as they all were gawking at ahad, Now I was feeling really sleepy so I put my head on his shoulder, after sometime I was in deep slumber.

* * *

I woke up by someone caressing my cheeks, as I got up I saw ahad waking me up, as he saw me he smiled looking at me.

"We are about to land, get up love - he said with a lovely smile and I rubbed my eyes, he chuckled.

"Are we really about to land - I asked in sleepy voice and he nodded in yes.

The announcement was made that we are about to land, we both wore the safety belts and I tightly held his hand, he started patting my back side hugging me. FINALLY!!! The flight landed and I sigh a breath.

We both came out of the flight and then airport with our luggage, suddenly a guy came running towards us and taking our luggage from us.
It was half past 5 in morning, so I was very sleepy, again and again rubbing my eyes, yawning.

"Suivez moi monsieur (this way sir) - the guy said who was taking our luggage and ahad nodded in yes, he started following that guy, I was confused that which language he was speaking, from which planet he is.

(Writing in english as you guys don't understand french and here izzah don't understand french)

You are madd izzah, we are in paris means he is speaking french - my consy spoke.

Ohhh ok - I thought.

I also started following when ahad held my hand and intervened, I smiled looking at him. As we came outside, the guy signalled us to sit in car. We both sat on backseat and that guy started driving.

"Où aller monsieur (where to go sir) - that guy said and I again made a confused face.

"Prendre le chemin de I'hôtel où je reste d'habitude (take the way to hotel where I usually stay) - said ahad and my eyes widened.

"Are you speaking french??? From where you learnt it - I whispered in his ear and he chuckled.

"Yupp I am speaking french, I learnt it because I was always fascinated with these languages - he said shrugging.

"Woww ahad, I also want to learn, will you teach me - I asked clapping my hands like an excited child.

"Ok, I can teach you many french things, you know - he said smirking and winking at me.

"What French things?? - I asked raising my eyebrows and he smiled mischievously.

"Like french dishes and all - he said and I just said ok.

I was just sitting and looking outside the window, the cold breeze was making my hairs dance in air. I was loving the view of outside, it was breathtaking. Then I remember I didn't asked that guy's name who is driving.

"What is your name - I asked looking at him.

"James Eric, ma'am - he said with a smile and I nodded my head in ok with a smile.

After sometime, james stopped the car. I looked outside to see a huge building and I just tilted my head to see it properly. We both got out of car and james took our luggage, we both went inside the building.

After entering, ahad directly went to take the key from receptionist. We entered in lift, it stopped and as we went inside, my eyes again widened as it was a freaking presidential suite. James left after placing our luggage inside the room and not before greeting us.

"Myy godd you are so rich - I said looking around and he chuckled.

"And you are so adorable - he said with a smile.

"Anyways what you guys both were talking in french - I asked and he smiled.

"He said where to go and I just said him to take to hotel where I usually stay when I come here - he said and I nodded in ok.

"Are you not sleepy now?? - he asked and then I remembered I was sleepy.

"Ohh yeah.... I am, i am very sleepy - I said with a yawn and he chuckled.

"Ok then let's go in our room - he said and we both went inside room, as I entered I looked around, the room was so beautiful.

I quickly jumped on bed and he chuckled. He went inside washroom and again came outside wearing t shirt and sweatpant.

"Izzah atleast change - he said and I shook my head negativity.

"Ok then cover yourself, you will catch cold - he said and covered me with duvet, I just smiled looking at him. He also layed beside me and I snuggled.

How cute he is - I thought.

Yesss he is..... - my consy spoke and I rolled my eyes.

Snuggling more inside each other, we both drifted off to sleep as it was half past 6 in morning.

* * *

Ahad's pov.

I was really happy to see izzah happy, her reaction, her expression was so cute when she got to know we are going to paris, in flight she got scared and held my hand, I was so worried but she told me that she have phobia of heights. I relaxed after seeing her ok, then that airhostess was staring me and izzah made her silent just by her reply. I really want to laugh at that but controlled myself.

After listening me talking in french, she told me that she also want to learn that I replied but in a flirty way and she being naive didn't get what I was trying to say. Now I was staring at beautiful face of izzah and she was asleep.

Enough ahad, you are being a creep now. Wake her up - my inner voice spoke.

Creep..... she is my wife - I thought.

Keeping all the thoughts aside, I thought to wake her up as she is a heavy sleeper.

"Izzah get up, see its 9 you should get up now - I said softly caressing her hairs and she groaned like a kid.

"No..... 5 minutes more - she said and I chuckled. Suddenly I got a mischievous idea in my head, I lowered my body and kissed her lip's corner, her eyes widened and she got up like a current passed through her body, she was about to go when I held her hand and yanked her body towards me.

Because of sudden force, she fell on my lap and I balanced her by encircling my arms around her waist.

"Ahad leave me - she said wiggling in my arms.

"Reallyy, you want to sleep 5 more minutes, as you got up now give this 5 minutes to me - I said mischievously with a smirk and I saw her cheeks getting red.

"Ahaddddd pleasee - she pleased and I melted looking at her as she made a cute face.

I left her, she quickly got up from my lap and ran towards washroom but not before giving me a shock. My eyes widened, I placed my palm on my cheek, I was shocked, surprised.
She kissed me, she kissed me on my cheek, after realizing what just happened i was grinning like a fool.

This girl will make me go crazy - I thought and chuckled.

I was doing some work and I heard door of washroom opened, as she came out I can smell the jasmine fragrance of hers, I didn't turned but was just lost in her fragrance,

"Jab phoolo ke ghar ki koyi
Khidki si khul jaati hai,
Jab charo or hawaon me
Ek khushboo si ghul jati hai,
Dabe paav jab ghum saare
Chod ke mujhko jaate hai,
Baatuni dil or dhadkan jab
Khamosh hi rehti hai,
Jab Baadal ko darr lagta hai
Tum aanchal phelane wali ho,
Tab mujhe khabar ho jati hai
Shayad tum aane wali ho"

(When flower's home's window opens
When everyone in air, a fragrance mixes up,
When every pain and sadness leaves me Tip-toeing,
When my heart beats hitches at a moment,
When clouds fear that you're gonna spread positivity
Then I gets the news that you are gonna come)

- I read the shayri in my mind, as I turned I was lost in her beauty. She looked gorgeous in casuals also, Some droplets of water were on her face, her hairs were wet and she was so engrossed in drying her hairs that she didn't looked at me.

She directly went towards dressing table drying her hairs, I started walking towards her and stood just behind her. She looked towards me, I encircled my arms around her waist, placed my chin on her shoulder, she shuddered at my touch.

I started kissing her neck and went to her shoulder, she was breathing heavily. I placed my face in the crook of her neck, I was so lost that I didn't realized I bited her neck. My breaths were fanning on her neck and I pulled her more closer to me.

"Ahaddd, ahaddd leave me ahad.... - she said and I came out of my dreamland, I quickly separated from her. She turned towards me, I was embarrassed and ashamed of my act. I should not have done this.

"I am sorry izzah - I said and quickly went inside washroom to do my morning chores.

I don't want to do this but I was so lost in her, I should have taken her consent. I am stupid and idiot, I roamed my hand on my hairs, I took a bath and changed in casuals. I was really nervous to go outside, she would be angry on me for sure, taking a deep breath. I came out of washroom.

She was sitting on bed, engrossed in her thoughts. She looked at me and passed me a smile. She came towards me and stood just infront of me.

"What happened??? Suddenly..... - she asked raising her eyebrows and I looked down.

"I am sorry izzah, I should not have done that I mean I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realized, I didn't took your permission, I am really sorr - I started my blabbering but was cut of as she placed her lips on mine.

I was shocked at her, my mind went blank, after sometime I realized that she was kissing me and I was just standing without responding, before I can do anything she detached herself from me.

"Now I didn't say sorry and I will not because I didn't took your permission before kissing you, ahad it's ok we are husband wife and we both love each other. You really don't need permission, you know why because I trust you, I completely trust you, you don't need permission and no need to say sorry - she said with a smile and I smiled looking at her.

How much she understands me, that's why I love her so much.

"Now let's go i am starving - she said rubbing her stomach and with a pout, I chuckled at her antics.

"Ok let's go - I said smiling looking at her. She signalled me to go but I shook my head.

"After you Mi Reina - I said with a smile and she giggled, she started walking and I followed her.

Now let's see what this trip brings for us, I hope the happiness we have stay forever like this, I hope this love stay forever between us, I just Hope.

-----------

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Signing off......
~Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 11.5K 32
Β« Sequel of RΓšαΊžΓ…RÚ - Í$HΒΆ Β» Β«Stand Alone BookΒ» ~ ZÁΒ₯Β₯ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ ÁΒ₯€DÁ ~ "The wor...
63.8K 4.7K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
261K 14.2K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
23.8K 1.1K 12
" shut the fuck up, I dare you to touch her and it will be the death of you" yelled zahab, his amber eyes changed its color, he was known for his cal...