Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

Oleh SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... Lebih Banyak

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Crazed

192 6 0
Oleh SweatGoddess

4 weeks later...

Roddy
I was sitting in the living room drinking Hennessy. I had apologized over and over but she would just look at me.
I was drunk ass fuck waiting for Exotic to get home from work. I haven't had none in damn near a month. I had blocked her from laying down in the bed I don't know why I turned on cold water when she was trying to sleep in the shower would make her at least let me eat it. That was dumb as fuck I drunk some more Hennessy. If she ain't give me some tonight I was going to cry like a bitch. I heard the door open she walked in and I got up scratching my head. "Mamas you want a foot rub?" She looked at me
"No I'm good" I chewed my lip walking up to her. "I learned my lesson mamas I'm sorry please I need you"

She smirked at me "Are you drunk Roddy?" I nodded and She walked past me up the stairs and I followed her. "Mamas please I'm going crazy" She turned around and sat on the bed. Shaking her head I started crying.

Exotic
I looked at Roddy crying he was already drunk which didn't help. I was ready to give him some but I just wanted to see what he would do if I told him no. I walked up to him kissing him he was still crying.

"You gone act right?" He nodded sniffling he was really crying. I kissed him and pulled him over to the bed. He started fumbling with my clothes "calm down I'm not going to change my mind I just want you to act right it hurt my feelings when you thought I would cheat" he looked at me. "I'm sorry mamas I be feeling like I'm not enough sometimes every girl I been with cheated on me"

I sighed "why you didn't just tell me that?" He pouted "I don't know I'm sorry for turning on cold water on you" I busted out laughing it was funny now but it wasn't then. He was still sniffling. "I'm sorry for cutting you off for so long but bae you have to tell me insecurities I wish I could read your mind but I can't " he nodded before kissing me. I kissed him back fiercely I had the the toys but it was nothing like him. I started ripping at his clothes.

I ripped his white tee in half he looked at me shocked "you missed me too didn't you?" I nodded biting my lips he started unbuckling my belt pulling my pants down I stepped out of them. I ripped at his jeans. He moved my hands and pulled them off along with his boxers. He picked me up ripping off my panties. I moaned as I kissed his neck, he thrusted into me and I gasped missing the feeling. "Aww fuck" he moaned as he started thrusting into me I squirted immediately. "I missed you so much mamas" I kissed his neck he sighed as he gripped my legs. "I'm act right I'm promise"

I moaned as he pounded into me. "Ooh daddy I missed you " I scratched his back as I squirted again. He laid me on the bed as he kept thrusting into me. "Shit mamas" he pushed my shirt up to see my titties.

Roddy
I was drunk as fuck and had no chill she let me back in this pussy and I was finna rearrange her guts. "Ohh fuck daddy" I was pumping into her and sucking her titties at the same time.
"Mmm" I moaned as she she started squirting. I flicked her clit making her squirt harder. I ain't finna fuck up no more cuz I almost lost my mind. I felt my nut coming I thrusted into her fiercely. "Roodddddddyyy" I nutted in her as she came on my dick. I pulled out of her "Face down ass up'" she turned around quickly an I deepened her arch before sliding back in. "Fucck" I bit my lip and gripped her hips pulling her into me as I thrusted into her. " BAEE!!" She pushed at my stomach I popped her hand. "No mamas let get it how I want it" she gripped the sheets as she creamed on my dick.

"You gone cut me off again?" She screamed as she started squirting
I smacked her ass "huh?"
"NO DADDY SHIT!!"
I grunted as my eyes watered I howled from the sensations "Who pussy is this ?" She squirmed as she squirted again I gripped her hips harder "DONT FUCCCKING RUN WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS?"
"YOURS DADDY AAAhhh "
"Mmmm yeah cum on your dick mamas"
I felt her walls tighten and I thrusted harder so I could keep pumping. "Ohhh yes shit" she gushed cream out on my dick it was dripping down my legs as I pumped inside of her. "Huhh you so fucking wet for daddy" She screamed as she squirted and creamed again. "BAEE" I smirked as her legs started shaking she came so hard her legs gave out. I pulled out of her and flipped her over and slid back into her kissing her lips.

Exotic
Most girls complained when the man gave them drunk dick but Roddy's was amazing. I screamed as I came again
I whimpered "I can't take it bae" he stopped sucking my neck looking in my eyes "Yes you can mamas" I bit my lip as I scratched his back . "Uuuhhh shitt " he smirked and flicked my clit.

I watched sweat fall from his face as he pounded into me. "Fuck mamas" he slowed his thrust penetrating deeper I cried out as he bottomed out in me.
"You missed daddy's dick?"
"Yesss " I sighed my voice cracking I screamed again as a another orgasm ripped through me. "SHIT!!" he held my hips as he nutted inside me again. I came biting his lip before sucking it.

He slid out of me still rock hard and I laid on my side as I started sucking his tip. "Yeah suck that shit mamas" I bobbed up and down on his dick I deepthroated him as he opened my legs and started rubbing my clit.i moaned sucking his dick. "Mmm shit" he sighed rubbing my clit faster I screamed on his dick as he pushed two fingers inside massaging clit with his thumb.

He nutted in my throat and picked me up carrying me toward our outside balcony. He pushed opened the doors I felt a cool breeze run over my body. He placed me on top on the soft ottoman chair we had and lifted my leg up before sliding back into me. I moaned as he thrusted inside me. "See how much daddy missed you?"
He angled differently like he was doing push ups but moved in a circular motions "Yes daddy you putting it on me" he sucked my lips
"Oh I am mamas I'm just getting started."

Roddy
I woke up still inside Exotic we was in the bed. I didn't even remember how we got here. I didn't really care,I sucked her titties and she woke up looking at me. I started stroking inside her "uuh bae " I stopped "What's wrong mamas?"
"My body is sore " I smacked my lips
I pulled out her and went to go run her a hot bath.im getting in here with her shit I need some more she cut me off too damn long. I went back and carried her to the jacuzzi tub and turned on the jets "is that better?" She nodded I got in with her.

Truth be told I was still drunk, and my sex drive was overkill. I rubbed her ass pulling her into me. "Mmm bae you still drunk?" I nodded and pecked her lips. "I love your drunk dick" I bit my lip. "Good cuz you finna get some more" I rubbed my tip over her clit and she moaned putting her arms around my neck. I slid into her and she gasped I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I put my arms around her waist and started bouncing her. "Fuck mamas you can't never cut me off again shit" I bit my lip as she kept bouncing on her own. "I'm sorry Daddddyyyy"

I grabbed one of her nipples with my teeth and sucked and bit on it lightly. "Bae" I did the same to the other and she screamed throwing her head back her walls trembled and she stopped bouncing I thrusted up into her "You feel me mamas?' I kissed her neck and rubbed her nipples.
"Yes I feel you uuhhhh" she came on my dick and I pulled out of her. "Place your hands on the rim " she turned and did what I told her. She stood up out of the water and I leaned in eating her pussy while stroking my dick.

She squirted on my tongue and I lapped up her sweet juices french kissing her pussy before sliding in her and I grabbed her hair pulling her back into my strokes "Ohhh yes fuck this pussy" I smacked her ass and pulled her hair. "You like how daddy fucking his pussy?"
"Yes bae ohhh" she creamed on my dick.
"Remember when you told me was just friends now look at you creaming on my dick" She giggled and threw her ass back. "Shut up big head"
I stood so I could penetrate deeper.
"Mmm fuck heavenly ass pussy"
"Uhhh fuck Im cumming" she squirted I stroked through it. "Mmm puddles" she giggled and moaned. I pulled out of her and she turned around sucking my dick.

Exotic
I sucked Roddy staring in his eyes he licked his lips and played in my hair. I knew we would be going at for a while because I cut him off. We finished in the jacuzzi tub. I got out before him and he pulled me back before I could leave the bathroom. "Where you think you going?" I turned around "To cook I'm hungry bae" he stepped out "I'll order us some food you got other things to worry about" he made a gesture pointing to his dick that returning hard. I shook my head "You need help"
"So help me mamas" he kissed my lips.
I stepped back "Order our food first"

He walked out of the bathroom pulling me with him and gave me his phone. I opened door dash and started putting in and order. He sat on the bed and pulled me over to him pulling of my towel and sitting me on his dick. I moaned "wait bae what you want to eat?" He kissed my neck "You know what I like" he grabbed my hips and started rocking me back and forth on him.

"Shit" I almost dropped the phone "Stop so I can focus" he sucked his teeth "Hurry up" I focused back on the screen and read over the order as soon as I hit send he started rocking me back and forth. He grabbed the phone "45 minutes" he threw it on the dresser and started kissing my neck and rubbing my breast.

"I'm make you feel good mamas?" I moaned "Yes baby" I placed my hands on his knees rocking back and forth "is there anything ii can do better?" I leaned back into his chest "No baby" he grunted grabbing my hips. "You sure?"
"Yes I'm sure" I grabbed his face kissing him. He fingered my clit and I widen my legs "Yes just like that" he moaned rubbing my clit faster. He sucked my neck as I creamed and squirted. "Aaaww Fucck" I rocked back and forth faster. "Shit " he nibbled on my ear and started thrusting up into me. I screamed as I started cumming on him.

He pumped faster and started grunting I made my muscles grip him.
"YES MAMAS UHHH" he thrusted faster and I kept doing it until he nutted. The doorbell rang and I got up off him and he got up turning around to kiss me before sliding on some shorts and a shirt. He came back with the food and we started eating.
"You sure it's nothing I can't do better sexually?" I looked at him and chewed my food and swallowed. "Yes bae why you keep asking me that?" He pushed food around on his plate. "I found your vibrator" My heart dropped.

The day before flashback
Roddy
I was walking around all the rooms in the house I wasn't having sex and I had an overload of energy. I went in the guest room Exotic had been spending alot of time in since she was pissed at me. I looked around and went over to the dresser where she put some of her clothes I fumbled around in the dresser trying to find some dirty underwear I could sniff and whack off too. My hand hit something hard and I pulled it out.
"What the fuck?" It looked like a dick it it was smaller than my shit. I sniffed it it smelled like her pussy juice. "What she need this for?" I clenched my jaw, maybe this why she wasn't giving me none. "Why she ain't tell me I wasn't pleasing her right?" I put it back in the drawer and went down stairs and pulled some Hennessy out the the cabinet and started drinking.
Flashback over.

Roddy
I looked at Exotic as she put her plate beside her. "Bae I got it because you talk to me crazy sometimes you be calling me out my name and shit it really be hurting my feelings but it's not because your sex isn't good it's mind-blowing" I looked at her "Soo I do satisfy you?"
"Yes baby that vibrator is small compared to you it don't feel as good but it kept me sane I don't like how you be talking to me sometimes" I swallowed and shook my head I pulled her into me"I'm sorry mamas and I know I keep telling you that but I am I know I need to stop doing shit to be sorry for your soo good to me you don't deserve me talking to any type of way". I sighed and took a deep breath

"I just be feeling like eventually you gone regret being with me and it causes me to do and say stupid shit I got alot of insecurities that I'm dealing with but you make me whole I don't want to loose you thank you for giving me a second chance I'm going to prove myself to you I promise"
Exotic turned and looked at me,

"Rodrick I don't regret being with you I just regret that I didn't get with you sooner you don't have to prove yourself to me you already have you are worthy of my love I know that that's why I love you the way I do you just need to realize that and accept it. Im not going anywhere I love you with everything in me but you can't be doing me like that bae." I nodded and kissed her cheek. She leaned back putting her legs behind her head "Now come make it right" I crawled over to her and started licking and sucking her pussy as she moaned playing in my hair.

She squirmed and squirted and I crawled on top of her sticking my tongue in her mouth. I pushed into her ass and she moaned I looked at her flicking her clit and pumped into her ass. "Daddy is sorry Imma do right by you baby" she moaned " You got to ii don't want ever stop making love to you." I smirked and kissed her.

Exotic
I was glad that Roddy didn't find my closet full of tricks he birthday was only a few days away and I wanted to keep the tricks up my sleeve. We had sex till 7 the next morning and he still wanted more. I want complaining though. He stopped thrusting into me and I looked back at him "Why you stop?" He sighed

"I got a headache"
I tried to pull him out so I could get him something for his head. "Wait mamas let me get get us off first" I smirked as he kept thrusting faster and flicking my clit sucking in my neck. I felt my orgasm cumming and I grabbed his arm "FUCCK RODDY IM Bout to cumm" he thrusted faster grunting. "Wait for me mamas" I whimpered as I held back as he pounded into me

"Oooh Godamn Cum with me mamas" I let go as my walls quaked and my legs started shaking.
"YESSSSSS" I bit my lip drawing blood I came so hard. He kept thrusting into me as we both came and we both moaned. I let my legs gain strength before I got up getting him so tension headache for his head.

"That liquor catching up to you here baby" he took the pills and laid his head in the pillow I turned of the light so it would help his head calm down. "Come cuddle with me mamas" I laid down next to him cuddling up to him
I can't wait to see how you react for your birthday. We drifted off it to a much needed sleep.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
💗💗💗

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

78.9K 1.4K 62
Kaden falls for his childhood friend but has a hard time showing his feelings. He has a terrible relationship with his dad, he smokes, drinks, does i...
23 0 2
Lance and Keith have been best friends since first grade. Lance's brain is always on overdrive and Keith's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up. Th...
98 3 14
The most a-symmetric love triangle ever. What could possibly go wrong? Everything. Everything could go wrong. Jay, Rory, and Rodger have been an o...
8K 397 67
This story is about to best friend who over time fall in love but break bridges and steps on toes to get to where they are now.