NIGHT CHANGES

By harshh02

1 in #bcci .... 19 Nov 2021 13 in #ict .... 21 Nov 2021 8 in #hidden marriage .... 8 Dec 2021 3 in #ipl... More

General info
1. Surprise!!
2. Decision.
3. Aftermath I
4. Aftermath II
5. Arrival in Mumbai!
6. Betrayal
8. My baby!
9. Single or Commited?? I
COVER!
10. Single or Commited?? II
11. Shooting eachother
12. Sleepy Boo
13. Fate
14. Fun-day!
15. Matchy Matchy
16. Old habits
17. Weird Me
18. New friend
19. A New Start
Character Aesthetics
20. Touchdown Chennai
21. Double Trouble I
22. Double Trouble II
Author's Note

7. Sad and gloomy

489 24 4
By harshh02

Author's POV

It has been 2 days since Adhya has spoken to her friends. In these 2 days she has become sad. She feels guilty of lying to her friends and parents. She has dived inside her work of sketching and planning of cricket magazine.

Today also is not so different from those 2 days. She is sitting at the stands and sketching the practice going on in the field. She is in her own world, thinking about how to tell the information, about the consequences of her already taken decision which can't be taken back.

Everyone who knows about the situation, is worried for her. They tried talking to her but are either getting ignored or getting one word replies.

Rahul who seems to notice that today is also the same situation, goes near Virat who is there with Mahi bhai, Jassi, and other youngsters listening keenly to Mahi bhai.

"Vi bhai, see today also Adu seems sad. We have to talk to her even if she is avoiding us. Today I will not leave her without talking." He whispers to Virat.
Hearing this Virat sees Adhya and nods his head.

"You are right. We will talk to her today no matter what." Virat says.

Mahi bhai observes these 2 whispering and gets to know about what when he follows their direction of veiw.
He also thinks he should talk to Adhya and shouldn't delay it.

After sometime of guiding the youngsters, Dhoni dismisses them.

"You both don't worry, I'll go talk to Adu now, don't want any delays in it. You go and practice, however I've finished mine for today." He says it to Rahul and Virat.

"Okay bhai. If she doesn't talk also force her to talk." Says Virat and Rahul nods his head.
They both go and resume their practice with others.

Dhoni starts to head in Adhya's direction. Seeing that players who knew signals Virat and Rahul about it and they signal back that he was going to talk to her. Everyone also agrees and continue their practice but keep a watch on Dhoni and Adhya to see her response.

When Dhoni aproaches Adhya and sits next to her, she just looks at him and smiles. And he returns her smile.

"Hey! How far has the work completed?" Dhoni asks to start a conversation with her.

"It's still in the starting stages, it may take time till the end of the season to complete everything or even more." She replies to him.
He just nods.

"But is it okay if it takes more time?" He asks

"Yeah. Because it should be perfect and the board doesn't want to rush it." She replies

"Hmm"

She just continues to do her work.

"Adu" he calls her softly.
She turns to his side and allows him to continue.

"I know what has happened in Delhi" he says and waits for her reaction.

"Ohhh" she just tells that and turns to the field. She somewhat  guessed he might be knowing it. Now it's pakka.
He wasn't expecting this reaction but he continued.

"You know that no one could do anything in that situation. I know that you were kinda forced to take that decision for their sake. They feel sorry for just forcing and not thinking about your feelings. But they did what is best for him and you." He said

She just nodded and continued her work. She knows what the situation was at that time, but she still feels angry and she is helpless as it was soo fast.

"You know, when I heard what happened I was also angry on them. But I understood, and I now know that it was and is for the best. I love you and Rishu both, I want you both to be happy. But whatever is your decision I support you in it, I am there for you whenever you need me. Okay?"

She again nodded. But hearing his words, a lone tear escaped her eyes and dropped on her book.

Seeing this Dhoni wrapped an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him and said,

"Shh baccha, I'm here know, just don't worry." Rubbing her arm.

After this, she continued crying more. She hadn't cried from the day of her wedding till now. She was strong, but sensing comfort and warmth, she let out her tears.

"I'm feeling guilty!..I don't know what to tell my parents.. they sent me here to work, but I got married! I don't know....it was all so so sudden." She said in between her sobs.

"I know, I will talk to your parents if you want. I'll make a call to them today itself and explain it to them" he said, which made her shake her head vigorously.

"No no noo, I don't want to tell them now, I'll tell them directly when I reach Bangalore. Now, I'm still processing everything. I also need time. But still it make me sad to lie to them" she said in tears only.

"Okay Adu, let's tell them when you are ready. And be strong, I'm there, everyone are there for you. And please can you try to forgive others, they are worried about you. All are sorry."

"I'm also feeling bad for not talking to them, but..but I can't do anything I'm angry on them." She said.

"I know baccha, but see in their point of view also know, they just cared about him, and they thought you both will be best for eachother. And I don't feel that wrong, even I feel you both are best for eachother." Listening to this she pouted.

"Yes they were wrong in taking and imposing a decision on you in haste, but they did what they felt right at that moment. So try to forgive them"

"Okay. I'll try." She said. He gave a her smile and wiped her tears.

"Now, don't cry okay?? Smile now." He said. She nodded her head and gave him a smile.

She hugged him and said, " thank you, Bhai, for being there for me."

"It's okay, baccha, I'm  always there." He replied and kissed her forehead.

People who were observing them from time to time got tensed seeing her cry, but relaxed a bit after she smiled but still they weren't sure what was her reaction completely.

After they finished their practice for the day, they went towards Adhya and Dhoni.

"Are you okay, Adu?" Asked Virat as soon as he reached them.

Adhya looked up and saw them, she gave them a smile.

"I'm okay, bhai. And I'm sorry for ignoring you." She told and again tears started to pool in her eyes.

"I'm really sorry guys, I didn't think, I was just angry that's why" she said while looking at others too.

"It's okay Adu, we all understand you. And we were also at fault na! So we are also sorry for what we did." Said Rahul and gave her a hug.

"Yes. We did what was best for you both at that time but we didn't think about the consequences well. But I'm sure as hell that everything will be fine. We all are there." Virat said and pulled her into his embrace.

Everyone else nodded and joined the hug and said, "We are there for you"

She just nodded and felt happy that she now has someone with her. But still was feeling guilty. And she thought that till she reveals her secret she will feel the same.

"Haan. Now don't cry!! Now give us a bright smile!" Said Hardik while giving a goofy grin. Seeing his grin she chuckled and everyone felt relieved seeing her normal and talking with her.

Still few other youngsters were practicing so they had to wait. In that time they were just chatting and laughing. Yuzi, Hardik, Rahul, Jadeja, Bumrah and Kuldeep were cracking jokes and telling idiotic stories to divert her mind.
Virat, Dhoni and others were happy to see she was no longer sad like the past few days.

While still in practice, Dev observed Adhya. He was happy that his machha was laughing.

"Bhai! She is laughing and talking to them now! That means she has forgiven us! Yaay!" Said Shreyas in full excitement.

"Haan bhai. Now I'll get my machha back and I don't have to hang out with you boring people." Dev replied and made faces.

"I'm not boring! I'm sooo cool. Ads and I  will have fun troubling you and others!" Shreyas said with a new found enthusiasm.

After this they finished their practice and went towards everyone.

"Machhaaa, now come and give me a hug! I missed you!!" Dev whined excitedly.
Adhya chuckled and shook her head seeing him.

"I missed you too machhi!" She said and hugged Dev. And even Shreyas.

They waited for everyone to finish the practice, returned to their hotel and went to their rooms to freshen up.

Adhya Mehra

I'm happy today. From last few days my life had turned upside down with new changes. I didn't know how to cope with it. Hell! Now also I don't know.

When people who didn't know my situation, got worried for me and asked what happened, I just told I was missing my parents. They also comforted me told they are with me. And won't let me miss home too much.

I'm glad now that I have people with me who care for me. They just knew me for few days and cared for me as if I'm their family.

I felt really good talking to Mahi bhai. I voiced out my worries and when he gave me assurance I was kinda relieved. I'm happy that I started talking to others too. I'm still angry at them, but I made it in my heart to forgive them. If I think, they also had to take a tough decision and was not easy for them too.

After freshening up, now I'm going to the dining hall. My phone's ringing, I see the caller ID, it's Ishi.

"Heyy!! What are you doing?" I recieved and asked her.

"Hello! Nothing, was just watching TV. And I wanna give you a news." She said.

"Ohh. Enamma nin news?" I asked her
(What's your news?)

"Well, you had asked for something few days back and it's ready!!" She told.

"Yayy!! Okay I'll come tomorrow and pick it up".

"No no it's okay, I'll deliver it to by tomorrow morning. Tomorrow before you leave for the practice, it'll be there." She said.

"But how will you deliver it?" I asked

"You chill, I have my ways. You just enjoy and visit me as soon as possible."

"Okay. Now I've to go so I'll talk later. And I'm waiting." I said the last part in sing song way.

"Haan okay bye" she said chuckling.

I hung up and made my way towards my destination.

I'm soo excited for tomorrow. I can't wait. I'm going to see it after soo many days!

I reached and it was the same seating, it has become permanent now.

"Hey guys!" I greeted everyone enthusiastically.

"Heyy! Kya hua itni kush kaise?" (What happened? Why are you soo happy?)
Asked Shreyas wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm waiting for tomorrow!" I said as I sat down.

"Dev, I have a surprise for you tomorrow." I continued looking at Dev.

"Huh? Surprise? For me? Why?" Dev asked confused and kinda scared dreading it maybe bad. I chuckled at his expression.

"Chill!! It's a surprise so be a bit excited naa! You had asked for this soo much time back" I said and gave him a hint.

"What surprise is it?? Atleast tell us Adi!" Asked Ishu.

"Even I want to know!" Shouted Rahul Anna.

"Yes we won't tell it to Dev, we will keep it a secret" told Yuzi and Kuli nodded agreeing to him.

And everyone were also eagerly waiting for me to spill the surprise.

"Guys, u also chill. I'm not telling anyone anything. It's a surprise for God sake!" I said in a final tone.

They just made faces and we continued the dinner. I know everyone will be thinking what the surprise might be. I can read Dev's expression, he is trying hard to remember what he had asked me.
I just silently smirked seeing him.

After that everyone retired to their rooms.

I'm happy today after the 2 whole days of sulking around. I'm still guilty and sad for not telling my parents and sisters like friends. And I hope they understand and everything goes well.

But at last, I'm eagerly waiting for tomorrow. I can't wait to see the reactions after they see my surprise.
Thinking about my surprise, I slept with a smile on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy!!! Back with another update!

Hope you liked this chappy!!

Hmm...I wonder what is Adhya's surprise??
Stay tuned to know about it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 881 28
THIS STORY IS FROM MY DELUSIONAL WORLD WHERE IN A VERY Hypothetical WORLD EVERYTHING HAPPEN. WHERE THREE MAIN PEOPLE OF ISHAN LIFE CHARGED HIM BY SAY...
30K 1.4K 37
I called the Event Manager to recheck if everything is done right. Once I got an affirmative answer from him, I hung the phone and we have to be ther...
286K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...
5.3K 274 6
They are best friends as world knows them to be but there is something more to it . What is it? They have to figure it out. #angstwithhappyending # r...