Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

By vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... More

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 9:Prince(2).
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 13:Contract(2).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 29:His Highness(6).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 37:Two faced(7).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).
Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 14:Contract(3).

2.2K 97 2
By vixenthevillain

The next day at lunch, Zhia Xiang went to meet the director for the movie. Her manager, Yuze accompanied her.

❝Hm? Seems like Cheng Zixuan is also here. He sure is attractive. ❞

❝It's a pleasure to have you here, miss Lu. ❞the director said.

❝You're flattering me, mister Lee. ❞Zhia Xiang said and sat down at the table.

❝Miss Lu is as beautiful as I imagined. I believe this is our first official meeting. ❞Cheng Zixuan said and took Zhia Xiang's hand to kiss it.

❝The same goes for you, mister Cheng. ❞Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝I know I was right to have you two play the main roles! The chemistry is amazing! ❞director Lee said excited.

❝I'm glad my talents are to your liking, director Lee. ❞Cheng Zixuan said.

❝I would love to start the filmings as soon as possible. ❞ director Lee said.

❝I'm free anytime. ❞Zhia Xiang said arranging her hair.

❝Same goes for me. ❞ Cheng Zixuan added.

❝I'll send the sceneries to your managers today and we can start on Monday. ❞director Lee said.

❝Alright. ❞both Zhia Xiang and Cheng Zixuan said.

❝Splendid! This movie will blow up for sure! I'll leave now, thank you again for accepting my offer. ❞director Lee said and rushed.

Zhia Xiang looked after the middle aged man.

❝Let me buy you a drink, miss Lu. ❞ Cheng Zixuan said looking at Zhia Xiang's gorgeous face.

❝I'll accept your offer then. Red wine. ❞

Cheng Zixuan ordered a bottle of expensive wine and then turned his attention to Zhia Xiang.

❝Have you read the book, miss Lu? ❞

Cheng Zixuan's voice was deep, but it had a tone that could make everyone knees go soft. Zhia Xiang liked this one.

❝Not yet. I'll have it by tonight. ❞

❝Is that so? Are you aware of our indecent scenes? ❞ Cheng Zixuan asked leaning closer to her face.

❝I've heard there's erotic scenes, would you mind telling me more about them? ❞Zhia Xiang asked entering his seduction game.

Cheng Zixuan chuckled.

❝I see. I can't wait to work with you, miss Lu. ❞

❝The feeling is mutual. ❞Zhia Xiang said and they both drank their wine chatting more.

_____________________

❝How was it? ❞Huang Lan asked looking at Zhia Xiang.

❝Good. We'll start Monday. ❞

❝So soon? ❞

❝Yes. ❞Zhia Xiang sat on the couch and closed her eyes.

❝You drank with him? ❞Huang Lan couldn't help but ask.

❝Just a little. ❞ Zhia Xiang replied nonchalantly.

❝Be careful around him. ❞ Huang Lan said.

❝I will. Good night. ❞Zhia Xiang pat his shoulder and left to sleep.

Huang Lan remained for longer in the living. He couldn't understand where the jealous feeling was coming from.

There's nothing between him and Lu Fao, only a facade and a paper. So why did he felt bitter thinking about her upcoming project?

________________
Saturday came with a sunny day. Zhia Xiang was reading "Vicious" on the balcony.

❝This book is really good. Eclessia and me have a lot in common, how peculiar. ❞Zhia Xiang said putting the book down to rest her eyes.

Meanwhile, Huang Lan was having lunch with a good friend of his, Wei Tao.

❝You seem distracted, what's on your mind? ❞ Tao asked.

Huang Lan kept thinking about Lu Fao and her new role. It bothered him, but he couldn't do anything about it. It's a fake marriage after all, she doesn't need to cater to his needs.

❝Lan? Do you hear me? ❞ Tao asked making long pauses between the worlds.

❝What were you saying? ❞Huang Lan asked lifting his head.

❝You've been lost in space for the past 2 minutes, what's going on? ❞

Huang Lan played with one of his rings stressed.

❝I feel jealousy. ❞ he simply said.

❝What?! ❞Tao asked stunned.

He was the only one who knew the truth about Huang Lan's fake marriage and knew Lan since they were babies.

To hear his life long friend who never had interest in love and romantic relationship saying that he's jealous felt like a bucket with cold water has been poured in his head.

❝Jealous? ❞ Tao managed to ask.

❝Yes. She got the main role for "Vicious" and the male lead is going to be Cheng Zixuan. They'll have to act erotic scenes and lovey dovey. It's been bothering me. ❞

❝Cheng Zixuan? How ironic. But why do you feel jealous? You and her aren't a couple. ❞

❝I don't know! That's what I'm wondering as well. ❞

❝Have you... fallen in love? ❞Tao asked the question.

The question rang in Huang Lan's head like a bell.

❝I'm not sure. What if the answer is yes? There's nothing to do about it, we have a contract that clearly states no falling in love. I made that rule! We're going to divorce anyways... ❞Huang Lan explained with mixed feelings.

❝That contract is nothing if you both decide so. If you've took a liking to her then pursue her. Life's short, man, you have to live the moment. ❞Tao encouraged his friend.

❝Do you think it's right for me to break the rule? ❞Huang Lan asked.

❝You've already broken it. ❞Tao answered and pat Lan's back.

❝Thank you. ❞Huang Lan said grateful and took his leave.

Zhia Xiang was taking a nap on the balcony when Huang Lan arrived home.

❝Miss is resting on the balcony. ❞a maid said.

❝Thank you. ❞Huang Lan answered and made his way to the balcony.

He felt strange, a sense of nervousness made itself known in Huang Lan's mind and body.

He walked closer to Zhia Xiang and put his jacket over her.

Zhia Xiang felt him and woke up.

❝I woke you, I'm sorry. ❞

❝I didn't intended to sleep for long anyways. ❞ she said stretching her numb body.

Huang Lan saw the book by her side and asked:

❝Were you reading? ❞

❝What? Ah, yes, I was curious about it. It's a good book, I have yet to read the ending. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and took the book in her hand.

❝Do you mind if I keep you company? ❞Huang Lan asked scratching his head awkwardly.

❝Do as you want. ❞Zhia Xiang replied.

Huang Lan sat down and looked at her in silence.

❝You... your father is the one who took my family away from me! He slaughtered them all on baseless accusations! ❞ Eclessia shouted, pointing her finger angry at Trystan.

❝Listen to me, please.❞ Trystan pleaded as he  tried to hug the betrayed woman that he so deeply loves.

❝You knew!! You know about what your father has done to my family and yet you dared to lie to me! You monster! ❞ Eclessia continued to scream, her voice breaking from sorrow.

❝I haven't lied to you, I swear. I admit that I knew... but I couldn't bare to tell you. You have to believe me, I love you. This has never been a lie, Eclessia. ❞ Trystan tried to explain himself in front of her.

Eclessia slapped him.

❝I'll avenge my family by taking your life. Take your sword out and fight me, Trystan Marshal! ❞ the woman shouted, her eyes open wide, a broken look resided in them.

A look of betrayal, hate, saddens, disappointment.

❝I won't point my sword at the woman I love. Just kill me, my fire. ❞Trystan said opening his arms, waiting for death.

Eclessia was shaking with anger.

❝I said fight! Don't just let me kill you! ❞ she shouted, her throat hurting.

❝Eclessia... ❞ the man called with tears falling down his cheeks.

The woman took a deep breath and laughed like a mad man. She lost it.

She mumbled a few words and a fire surrounded the two.
Trystan eyes widened.

❝What do you think you're doing? You can't die with me, no, no. Leave! ❞the man grabbed the woman trying to drag her to the window so she could jump.

Eclessia didn't moved an inch. Trystan looked at her shaking his head like a broken toy.

❝I have to avenge the souls of my family... but I can't live without you. Mother... father... sister... forgive me. I've fallen for the son of your murderer and I'll die with him. I hope you can find your rest. ❞ Eclessia said looking at the ceiling.

Trystan pulled the woman in his arms, the fire surround them.

❝I love you. ❞ the woman whispered, a single tear falling from her tired eyes.

❝I love you too. I'll find you in another life, I swear. I'll make you mine again. ❞Trystan made a promise and closed his eyes.

The two lovers were swallowed by the flames.

Zhia Xiang closed the book. Huang Lan was watching her expression with interest.

❝What do you think about the ending? ❞Zhia Xiang asked turning her head to face Huang Lan.

❝Tragic is the best word to describe it. In my opinion they could have ended alive and together. I don't understand why Eclessia did what she did if he loved him. ❞Huang Lan said.

❝She couldn't forgive herself... ❞ Zhia Xiang said.

❝Forgive herself? For what? ❞Huang Lan asked raising his brows.

❝For loving the son of her parent's murderer.❞ Zhia Xiang said with a sad smile on her face.

She understood Eclessia and her reasoning. True, there was another way, but she chose to die with him hoping they'll have a chance to love each other without hate or restrainings.

❝But Trystan wasn't involved in her parent's death.❞ Huang Lan said.

❝True. But his father was already dead... she needed someone to point her anger and pain to. The one who killed her family was dead, but she didn't killed him. Eclessia couldn't be at peace so her hate shifted to his son, Trystan. ❞

Huang Lan processed her words carefully.

❝I see... the hate for Trystan's father kept her alive. It was her goal to avenge her family so without the culprit,her goal was shattered.❞Huang Lan concluded.

❝When she discovered the truth, left without a reason to live she shifted the anger and pain to Trystan. She needed to feel like she avenged her family's death. ❞Zhia Xiang said and sighed.

❝It's more complicated that I thought. ❞Huang Lan admitted.

❝Mhm. Humans are complex creatures... sometimes we feel things and we can't explain why we feel like that. Or we don't want to feel like that, but it can't be helped. You don't control emotions, they control you. I'm tired, I'll go take another nap. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and went back to her room.

Huang Lan remained on the balcony contemplating her words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 23 6
As a small entities non God, Lin Zhi could only travel multiple lifetimes and live the life to accumulate merit and reborn as a human.
144K 2.9K 61
Xu Lyn is just an very ordinary woman. Her looks, her grades and her life until an out of ordinary thing happen that make her life change and become...
147K 6.4K 170
Other places you can read this story if you can't wait: https://tapas.io/addictedtojrpg https://chrysanthemumgarden.com/novel-tl/tus2/ https://www.sc...
13K 909 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...