Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

By vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... More

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 9:Prince(2).
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 14:Contract(3).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 29:His Highness(6).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 37:Two faced(7).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).
Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 13:Contract(2).

2.3K 100 0
By vixenthevillain

❝Look it's Huang Lan and Lu Fao! Take pictures! ❞

❝The couple of the year arrived. ❞ another reported said taking pictures of the two.

Zhia Xiang smiled at the cameras and even waved her hand.

Huang Lan held her waist and had her close to him.

❝Miss Lu, can you tell us how it is to be married to the most handsome man of the year? ❞

❝Yes,miss, give us an insight. ❞

Zhia Xiang smiled in a seductive way and looked at the two reporters who could feel their legs go soft at the sight of the enchanting woman.

❝What can I say? My darling is the best man someone could wish for. Other details are se-cret. Hehe~❞ Zhia Xiang said touching her lips with her index finger.

Huang Lan looked at the woman next to him and admired her acting skills.

They entered the building and greeted other celebrities. Zhia Xiang made light conversation here and there and compliments some of the fellow actresses.

Of course her mission couldn't go smoothly, having a man like Huang Lan will attract a lot of envy. The envy's name was Shu Ning.

The cheap shit is approaching, from this body's memories she'll spill her wine on me. Let's see...what should I do? ❞Zhia Xiang thought and chuckled.

Shu Ning approached Zhia Xiang and 'accidentally' bumps into her spilling red wine all over her.

This happened to Lu Fao who lost her temper making a scene and annoying Huang Lan.

❝Oh my, I'm so sorry!I tripped, i swear. ❞ Shu Ning said covering her mouth.

❝Look, Shu Ning spilled her wine on miss Lu! ❞

Zhia Xiang smiled and placed her hand on Shu Ning's shoulder.

❝Don't fret, it was an accident. It would be alright, I'm not upset. ❞Zhia Xiang said.

Huang Lan walked to Zhia Xiang and tried to wipe her dress with a napkin.

❝You need to change now.❞Huang Lan said looking into her eyes.

❝Will you give me your blazer? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked Huang Lan who immediately nodded and took his blazer down.

❝Aww, he's so caring. ❞

❝Huang Lan is the best! I wish I could have his clothes... ❞

❝I'll go chance. ❞Zhia Xiang said and rushed to the bathroom.

She took her dress down, cleaned the wine on her skin and put the big blazer on her.

The blazer reached her knees. She secured it with a belt and exited the bathroom attracting stares.

Her beautiful legs were exposed as well as having a sexy look with the oversized blazer.

Huang Lan couldn't help but stare at her. Shu Ning was gritting her teeth in anger.

❝I hope the dress can be cleaned, I really like it. ❞Zhia Xiang said pouting.

❝I'll buy another one. ❞Huang Lan said pulling her closer.

❝You're the best. ❞Zhia Xiang said winking at him.

The rest of the party proceeded without any incidents. At home, Zhia Xiang took a relaxing bath.

❝That idiot really has the nerve to go against me... how fun.❞

❝What do you plan for her? ❞Agent 0 asked.

❝Nothing yet. Let's see what others plans she has.❞Zhia Xiang said and laughed.

Huang Lan laid on his bed. He made a good choice choosing Lu Fao as his fake wife.

News about how caring and sweet Huang Lan is to his wife were all over the internet.

The next days passed with Zhia Xiang enjoying the rich life.

❝It's so relaxing, ha~. ❞ Zhia Xiang said relaxing her body in the pool.

Huang Lan arrived home and noticed the woman in the water.

❝I'm back. ❞ He said without thinking.

Zhia Xiang opened her eyes and looked at him.

❝Welcome back. How was it? ❞

❝I got the role. ❞Huang Lan said and brushed his hand through his black silky hair.

❝Congratulations. ❞ Zhia Xiang said shortly and continued her chilling in the pool.

Huang Lan remained in the same spot looking at her back. He felt disappointed for a reason.

❝Let's celebrate. ❞ He proposed hoping she'll agree.

Huang Lan was taken by surprise by his question. Why he asked that?

He fell deep in thought. Zhia Xiang was holding back a laugh.

Don't tell me he's starting to like me... I just want to pass this year peaceful. ❞

❝I'm sorry, I don't feel like doing anything besides laying in this pool. ❞ she quickly refused.

Huang Lan was taken aback by her refuse, but said nothing and left.

Zhia Xiang continued to mind her bussines.

❝When you'll start the second task? ❞agent 0 asked.

❝Remind me, didn't I got as reward a scroll that once read will teach me a tone of food recipes and cooking stuff? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝You did. ❞

❝I'll use that then. The rest should be easy, we're barely a week in this world. ❞

❝You're right. I'll shut up. ❞

Zhia Xiang pat agent 0's head.

❝Please don't treat me like a pet, subject #654. ❞

❝But you're a cat. ❞

❝I'm not. ❞

❝Ay, alright. ❞Zhia Xiang said and retracted her head.

Huang Lan changed in casual clothes and found himself looking out of the window.

He saw the pool and the woman relaxing and having no worries.

Zhia Xiang felt eyes on her so she turned around and met his eyes.

Huang Lan was startled by her and closed the curtains.

Ring Ring

Zhia Xiang got out of the pool and answered her phone.

❝I finally got a hold of you! Don't you think your break was enough? It's time to get back on the screens! ❞ an angry woman said.

❝Oops, I was preoccupied with my husband. ❞Zhia Xiang lied.

❝You must have a lot of fun, but there's a project perfect for you. ❞

❝Tell me about it. ❞Zhia Xiang said and sat down sipping from her cocktail.

❝It's a new movie adaptation for a popular book called "Vicious" about a evil witch that attracts the attention of a noble knight. He wants to change the witch's evil ways and asks her to live with him for 6 months. If he doesn't manage to change her and win her love in that time, she's free to leave. The witch accepts the deal and they begin to live together. The knight becomes more and more infatuated with the enchanting woman while the witch begins to open up to him. The end is quite tragic, the witch finds out the knight's father is the one who massacred her clan and they fight resulting in both their deaths. ❞ the woman explained fast leaving her out of breath.

❝Oh? ~ Sounds interesting. ❞ Zhia Xiang said.

❝Your looks are perfect for the female lead. The male lead will be the one and only Cheng Zixuan. ❞ the manager explained excited.

Zhai Xiang searched her memories and found out Zixuan is number 2 most handsome and rich actor. He's a extremely charming man.

❝I accept then.❞ Zhia Xiang said smiling.

❝Really!?Thank gods! I'll call the director and I'll send you an message to meet up for a meeting. ❞

❝Thank you, bye bye. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and went inside the house.

Huang Lan got out of shower and decided to have a cold drink while being in his underwear.

❝You received good news? ❞Huang Lan asked noticing the smile on the woman's face.

❝Yes, my manager found work for me. ❞

❝Oh? Congratulations! What's it about? ❞Huang Lan asked pouring himself fresh orange juice.

❝A movie adaptation for a book called "Vicious". Yuze told me about the story and I found it interesting so I agreed. ❞

Huang Lan stopped drinking the juice.

❝I've read the book...❞ he said frowning.

❝And? Did you liked it? I plan on reading it soon. ❞

❝Who's the male lead? ❞Huang Lan asked looking in Zhia Xiang's eyes with a glint of irritation.

❝Cheng Zixuan. Why? ❞

Huang Lan placed the cup on the table a little too aggressive.

❝Vicious has a lot of erotic scenes. ❞ He managed to say.

Zhia Xiang almost broke into laugher, but kept calm.

❝I'm a pro so there is no worries. ❞ Zhia Xiang said and poured herself a cup of juice.

Huang Lan watched her moves with a frown. He felt angry and that irritated him even more.

Zhia Xiang drank the juice and went to her room where he laughed.

❝Was he jealous? That I'll have erotic scenes with another man? I can't believe that idiot. ❞Zhia Xiang laughed.

She searched the book and ordered one so she can familiarize herself with the role.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 30.9K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
13K 909 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
95.7K 6.3K 28
Imagine getting Isekai'd into a web novel. Now add constellations, annoying Dokkaebis, and ...other stuff. Hi, my name is Ha-Neul Park. And my life? ...
1.7M 48.5K 200
Yu Yaoyao was a snake spirit who died by lightning and as a result, transmigrated to a novel she had read in her past life. This third-rate actress h...