Bound Together By Heart (Comp...

By Bepannah_love

Yash Chakravarthy, a cardiologist working in one of the biggest hospital of Mumbai 'Jiya Hospitals' which spe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Prologue - Tied by Destiny
Prologue - Written in our stars
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (100k love💖)

Chapter 11

5K 320 134
By Bepannah_love

The next morning, Unnati was at 'Hayat Services' office, she was sleepy and moody as couldn't sleep properly the whole night, certain someone's picture kept popping up in her head along with their moments. She kept falling asleep while instructing the new joinees, her friends kept noticing her, one of them went near Unnati "Unnati if you are not feeling okay it's fine.. I'll train Chirag along with Arun...you take rest baby", Unnati looks at her "No Pavi it's fine... I'll take care of Chirag.. don't worry just a bit tired I couldn't sleep properly last night.. it's okay you take care of Arun.. I'll take care of Chirag", Pavithra looks at her "Are you sure", Unnati smiles "Yeah".

Unnati, Pavithra, Aditya and Satvik were friends who studied in the same department and college, they together had setup 'Hayat Services' with the help of Satvik's brother, Vedant, their CMO (Chief Marketing officer), he had helped them in marketing both in digital and traditional ways in their beginning, hence they made him the CMO. They started off as just the four of them trying to talk to small hospitals in and around their locality to let them handle the medical equipment services and manage their medical records. At the time they had no office if they needed anything they would gather at Unnati's appartment to discuss, and now after 4 years they were here, they had set up their own Office and had various branches all over the state and their services were in high demand. They were also working on expanding their services in different states, hence they needed more manpower and they were recruiting people.

They had started recruiting once every 6 months since the last 2 years with their increasing demand. It had not been 6 months since their last recruitment drive but they were in dire need of 4-5 people right now because of which they were training them. Soon time passed and they retired for lunch, Pavithra, Aditya and Satvik kept looking at Unnati as she was being extremely moody because of her lack of sleep. Aditya "Unni yaar take rest na.. it's okay we will manage", Unnati keeps pressing her head because of the splitting headache she was experiencing "I'm fine", Satvik "I'm calling Akshara", Unnati panics knowing that if he calls Akshara then they all will come to know about Yash and pulls the phone from his hand "Nooo I'm fine.. I just need some sleep", Pavithra "Go to the resting room and sleep.. else we are calling Akshara",

Unnati looks at them and sighs "Okay okay I'll go..just don't call Akshu", Aditya looks at her with raised eyebrows "Why don't you want us to call her.. are you hiding something Unni", she gets nervous and replies too fast "No I'm not hiding anything what will I hide anyway". Pavithra looks at her "You are behaving weird since morning.. call Akshara guys", she tries to take the phone away from Aditya but he holds it up high above so that she would not be able to reach it. He dials Akshara and puts it on loudspeaker keeping the phone at the same distance from her while she keeps trying to get it from his hand.

She tries to get it out of his hand before Akshara could pick the call but to her bad luck she picks up the call before Unnati could snatch the phone. "Hey Akshara... How are you.. how is Shiva", she answers from the other side "Hey Adi... I'm good.. Shiva is good too.. ". Before Aditya could ask her anything Unnati interrupts "That's what he wanted to ask Akshu bye now", Satvik takes the phone from Aditya's hand "No Akshara don't cut the call... Madam's been acting strange since mornings... she has been so moody.. poor Chirag he would have almost cried with all the blasting that she threw at him.. when we ask her what happened all she says she didn't sleep properly last night", they hear a giggle from Akshara's side "Ofcourse how do you expect her to sleep after what happened yesterday.. I'm sure my babes wouldn't have got one bit of sleep".

Unnati was glaring at the phone just wishing that once she lays her eyes on Akshara she would bury her 6ft under the ground but the other three were enjoying this too much. Pavithra jumped into the conversation "Hey Akshu what happened yesterday that madam couldn't sleep at all", Akshara giggles "Her first date happened". Pavithra, Aditya and Satvik's jaws drop to the floor when they hear 'First date' while Unnati was thinking how to pull out Akshara from the other end of the phone and smack her head "It wasn't a date Akshu", Akshara laughs "You both didn't deny it yesterday babes". Unnati hits her head, Godd!! was this one girl less that now I have to bear these three monkeys teasing also.

They three come out of their shock and look at Unnati "Who is he", when Unnati doesn't answer Akshara shouts from the other side "It's Yash guys.. Yash Chakravarthy", Unnati turns red completely hearing his name. Satvik, Aditya and Pavi look at her amused "Someone is blushing just at the mention of his name", Akshara giggles "Yeah ofcourse", Aditya takes the phone from Satvik's hand "Okay thank you Akshara for the information.. now we have something to tease madam with.. you enjoy with Shiva.. byee".

They three turn to Unnati with teasing smiles "Dr.Yash Chakravarthy.. he's also right now in Jiya's na", Pavi "Ofcourse yaar.. she isn't going to let anyone else go there apart from her.. else how will she meet him on daily basis", Unnati keeps turning a brighter shade of red "Shut up". Aditya winks at her "Unni it's okay if you want to go to the hospital.. we will take care of the new joinees.. you can go if you want he might be waiting for you", Unnati had already turned a darkest shade of red, she tries to maintain a straight face "Shut up" and runs off from there.

She bumps into Vedant while running out, she remembers Yash and smiles and mutters "Sorry" before looking up. She looks up and sees that it's Vedant "Careful Unnati", she quickly moved away from him "Sorry Vedant". His eyes kept lingering on her "Where are you going in such a hurry", She keeps looking elsewhere feeling uncomfortable from his gaze "Umm nowhere..". Vedant had been a good friend to Unnati but since the past few months something had changed, his gaze and his touch kept making her uncomfortable. Pavithra, Aditya and Satvik also come out of the room, they see Unnati and Vedant, they were still laughing and giggling "Unni you still here not going to your Yash".

Vedant looks at them confused "Who is Yash", Satvik goes near him "Bro he is Unni's boyfriend", Unnati glares at Satvik "He isn't my boyfriend", Aditya wiggles his eyebrows "Thennn how about lovvveee", blush keeps creeping up her neck to her cheeks at the mention but she keeps trying to avoid it, Pavithra keeps giggling "Wow wow wow.. it's so much fun seeing you blush Unni", Unnati smacks her arm. The three of them were enjoying teasing Unnati while Vedant was shocked and fuming, what.. how.. who is he.. she can't do this.. I love her.. she can't see other men... Who is this Yash.. since when is this going on... She is mine nobody else's.

Vedant looks at Unnati who was a completely red from all the blushing, why doesn't she blush like this for me.. she can't blush like this for anyone.. once I get my hands on this guy I'll make sure he will regret even thinking about her. Vedant interrupts their teasing session "Since when Unnati", she looks at him "They are just teasing Vedant.. it's nothing like that... He.. he is Dr.Yash Chakravarthy", Aditya "Ahaann that's why you are blushing like a tomato... Right Unni.. bro she is lying don't listen to her.. she likes him.. (he looks at her wiggling his eyebrows).. anddd something has happened else nobody would blush like this". She smiles and runs away from there not being able to take anymore of their teasing.

Satvik, Aditya and Pavithra were smiling "So cute", "I'm so eager to meet him", "Atleast there is someone who can make this Dino blush and shy away", hearing all this Vedant was irritated and he leaves from there fuming. He goes back to his cabin, Yash Chakravarthy.. but how.. he came into her life just now.. what's so special in him.. I'm better than him.. huh!! I'm in her life longer.. she will choose me.. he can go to hell.. and seriously my own brother is teasing her with another guy... Where do I bang his head...but he doesn't know.. if he does I'm sure he will support me not that Yash... Huh! She is mine only.. you will see soon Dr. Yash.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️

Thank you for all the suggestions for Yash and Unnati's couple name💖
I love them all💗
But these two I love the most❤️

#Yashi💞

#Unsh💞

You can choose from these two which should be their couple name😁

Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.5K 72
I'm dedicating this book to @malanimaniraja22 He is 26 and she is 18. He is not ready to give his love to anyone else expect his Nithya. All she lon...
1.3M 61K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
626K 42.6K 72
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
217K 6.9K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...