The last Senju *Discontinued...

Bởi IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... Xem Thêm

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 17 Naruto!
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night

330 4 0
Bởi IdahBee123

We have been doing D rank missions for a while now. Its just past noon and we are eating lunch. "Hey, why dont we watch a movie later. I heard the new IT movie is out!" (just imagine they have movies idk) Naruto says. 

"AH no! If we are watching anything with clowns in it I want out." I say quickly. I am MORTIFIED by clowns. They are too happy and they murder you with a smile and its creepy. 

"What Katsumi, are you scared of clowns?" Sasuke says smirking, hes poking my side with his elbow. 

"Oh heck to the no, clowns are terrifying. I say no, any other movie without clowns in it is fine... Just no clowns" I say defending myself. At this point Kakashi has stopped reading his book and looked at us. 

"Well, why dont we watch another movie then. I can pick, also Katsumi could you go and get us some handkerchiefs?" Kakashi sensei asks. 

"Hm? Oh ya sure ill be right back." I say walking off. I wonder what that was about. 

~~POV sensei~~

"Alright, tonight we are going to watch a different movie. We can make her watch It another time. How about the shining?" I ask the two. I am so going to mess with them, this will be great!

"What! Thats another scary movie though!" Naruto yells. 

"She only said no movie with clowns. Not scary movies you dobe." Sasuke says looking away while he continues to eat. 

"Hey! I got some handkercheifs! What I miss?" Katsumi says running back. 

"Oh nothing much, we are going to watch a movie tonight though." I say giving my closed eye smile. 

"Ah we can have it at my house, its really big and we can project it onto an empty wall. Im sure there has to be one of these houses with an empty wall." She says thinking to herself. 

"Yata! Im so excited! I have never slept over at someones house before!" Naruto yells getting 

"...Naruto... You have slept over at my house before... What do you mean" Katsumi says deapanning. 

"Oh... I forgot about that. Well Im still excited!" Naruto responded. At this point all of us are deadpanning. 

"Wait Katsumi, you had a boy at your house?" I ask, now im concerned! Shes way too young for this. Her father would kill me from beyond the grave. 

"What? Yea, of course I have. Theres Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba has been over for a while but hasnt slept over. Why? Those are like all my friends, I dont have any others" She says to herself. I dont think she meant to say that last part. But now shes making the ";-;" face.  "Pretend you didnt hear that last part... Im not lonely" She says. Yep, she didnt mean it. Now its all of our turn to deadpan at her. What am I going to do with these three. 

"Ok team, we meet at our trainging grounds at 10pm. Dont be late" I say and poof away.

~~POV Katsumi~~

"Welp, im going to go to the library, theres a new book I want to read. You guys are welcome to come with." I say turning towards the two. 

"I have to get some things from the market. You two have fun." Sasuke says and walking off. 

"Why do I feel like hes lying and just doesnt want to hang out" I say sweatdropping. 

"Yes, I have a hunch your right. Well I'll come with you Katsumi chan! Can we get ramen afterwards?" Naruto asks turning towards me. He has that goofy grin again. 

"Yea sure, if we want both ramen and my book then we got to hurry. Its almost sunset!" I reply. Then we start walking to the library. On the way we bump into Shikamaru Choji and Ino. They just got back from a mission and then decided to tag along for a while. 

"How was your mission? Did you get to fight any bad guys?" I ask really curious. We havent been able to fight anyone yet, and I was wondering if they have. 

"It was such a drag, and yes we did. But it was only bandits. It wasnt difficult at all. Even Naruto could have done it on his own." Shikamaru says. Well that was expected. 

"Well hey at least you got to fight someone. All we have been doing is D rank missions right Naruto?" I say looking over at him. 

"Ya! Sensei hasnt let us on any cool missions lately! If I want to be hokage then I have to challenge myself! Beleive it!" He says pointing to himself. 

"Oh hey we are here. Why are we going to the library anyways Katsumi?" Ino asks. 

"Well I wanted this new book, and its from one of my favorite authors for fantasy type books." I say walking in with everyone. "I have this massive bookshelf at my house and its been my goal to fill it up with books that I have read. That way when im older I have a mini Library." I say smiling to myself.

"There she goes again with her books. She likes them almost as much as I like food!" Choji says between eating his chips. We end up getting the book and we all walk to our houses. Naruto stays with me. We drop the book off at my house and head to Ichiraku's ramen. 

After ramen its almost the time to go and meet up with everyone. So we walk to the training grounds and see Sasuke just getting there. "Ne Sasuke, what did you get at the market?" I say trying to catch him in his lie from earlier. 

"Hn, I got more tomatoes." He says getting down from the tree he jumped on getting here.

"Oh... Well why tomatoes? I mean I like tomatoes and all, just didnt pech you as a tomatoe person." I say.

"Hn, they are my favorite." He says sitting down. 

"Ne Katsumi-chan, whats your favorite food? Now we know Sasuke's and mine is ramen, but whats yours?" Naruto asks me. 

"Hm... I think I would have to say dango or some sour candy. I'm more of a sour and sweet person if anything." I say thinking intently. (IRL my fav is also sour... One time I ate a whole lemon while out with friends lol) "Yea sweet and sour, thats my favorite." I say confirming my inner questions. 

"Ohhh, is that why you have a lemon tree in your yard?" Naruto asks. 

"Nope, I do like it though. I didnt plant it, I think maybe my dad or mom did. Or whoever lived in my house before me. Im not really sure though. I never really knew wnyone who lived in the compound."I say scratching my neck. "I wonder if my parents liked sour too! That would be really fun!" I say to them. 

Now while we are waiting for sensei, we make small talk about who we think our parents are like. While Sasuke talks about how his family was. I never knew sasuke was the kind of person to care for his family like that. 

"Yo, sorry I am late, I got lost in the path of life." Kakashi sensei says. 

"Oh! Sensei! Did you by any chance know any of our parents?" I ask hopeful. He seems taken aback by my question. "I was just wondering, because theres this lemon tree outside of my house. And I really like sour things and I was wondering if you knew who planted that tree there." I say clearing up anything he may be thinking. 

"Im sorry Katsumi I dont know who planted the tree. Maybe ask the third when hes not busy." He replies. Hes dodging the question... Hmm suspicious. Oh well. 

"Yosh! Movie time! Follow me my house is this way! What movie did you guys want to watch? I have a few we could watch, but im not sure." I ask the three. We talk about which movies we should watch and eventually we get to my house and the empty compound. "Oh! this is the lemon tree I was talking about! Its got some carvings on it but I have no idea what they mean. But this is my house make yourselves at home. Ill go grab some snacks or something." I say walking off. 

~~Kakashi POV~~

This tree has their initials on it. The second and his wife really did plant a tree... To think its still here is astonishing. I go inside and I see Naruto and Sasuke glaring at each other while sitting on a large couch. Her house is a lot bigger than I expected. Well It was the second hokage's house at one point. Not to mention him, but thats besides the point. 

~~~Time skip brought to you by my laziness and shikamaru's~~~

The movie is is just finished and I look over to see Katsumi crying and strangling a pillow. Naruto is also crying and Sasuke looks like he might cry. "Alright you three, im going to head home. Goodnight and dont stay up too late you have a mission tomorrow." I say to the three. 

"Ok, bye sensei, *sniffle*, see you tomorrow." She says in a wobbly voice. I sweatdrop at this. Sometimes i forget shes still a fragile twelve year old. 

"Bye sensei." Both Naruto and Sasuke say. I leave and then I go home. What a weid bunch of kids. 

~~POV Katsumi~~

After me and Naruto compose ourselfes after watching a Silent Voice. "Ok, before we do anything else I would like to say I found out that this is based off a true story. And guess what...I gets sadder. (*** SPOILER ALERT SKIP TO WHERE I SAY NO MORE SPOILERS****) 

the main character actually dies saving her. He doesnt live the fall." I say with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes again. 

(***NO MORE SPOILERS NOW***) "Ok now that thats over what do you guys want to do now? I can show you guys around the compound or we can play some games. I have a console in my room if you want." I offer looking at the two. 

"Hn, I want to see the compound." Sasuke replies looking over at us. 

"Yosh, compound tour it is!" I say getting up. We are all in our PJ's already but no one else lives here so its fine. Im wearing a T-shirt and some shorts while Naruto is wearing his own PJ shirt and pants and Sasuke in sweats and a T-shirt. No one else lives here so you guys dont need to change." I say and we walk outside. "So you know my house and this way just brings you to the branch family houses. And then if you follow me this way..." I bring them around the corner to where the training grounds are. "This is where th-" I cut myself off seeing someone here. 

Naruto and Sasuke pull Kuni out of no where. "Calm down its just Hyuuga. He doesnt mean harm...This isnt the first time I have seen him here" I say sweatdropping

"Well why the hell is he here. You said hes a Hyuuga, do you know him?" Sasuke asks. Still holding the kuni. Not even looking at me. At this point the Hyuuga stopped trainging and turned around to look at us.

"Ah Mrs senju. I hope you dont mind, but I am using your trainging grounds, and have been for a while since we last saw each other." Hyuuga says. 

"Oh well uhm I guess its fine? I doubt me telling you would get you to stop anyways." I say 

"Who are you? And why the hell have you been sneaking into Katsumi's home?" Naruto says growling. 

"Naruto, Sasuke, shush. This is Neji Hyuuga. I have met him before and he just uses the trainging grounds." I say after I hit them both on the head. "Its too late in the night for this. My goodness." I say rubbing my temple. Sometimes those two give me a headache. "Sorry Neju, these two idiots are my teammates Naruto Usumaki and Sasuke Uchiha." I say getting introductions over with. 

"Please just call me Neji. Thank you for letting me train her lady Senju." He says bowing a bit. I get flustered I have never been called lady before. 

"Ah well its fine, I was just showing them around the compound. Anyways nice seeing you, we will be off now." I say as I wave bye to him. I then turn the two around to stop their glaring and push them away. 

"Katsumi, why did he call you lady senju?" Naruto asks. 

"I honestly dont know. I think its because im supposedly part of the main branch or something. But im not sure if that matters if there is only two Senju left that I know of. Never been called that before." I reply, almost confued myself.

"Hn, I get that, im main branch and my clan is gone as well. I guess we all have that in common though. Uzumaki, Senju, and Uchiha are almost all dead clans now." Sasuke says. 

"heh ya, guess were a team of orphans, how fun" I say sarcastically. "Oh well, but anyways we are almost there! This is my favorite place in the whole compound. Maybe even the village!" I say taking them both. 

After a bit of walking and talking we make it to the pond. Its crystal clear, and you can see the stars reflection in the water. "This is my favorite place in the compound! I like to train here instead of the training grounds. As long as I know I wont be destructive I go here." I say smiling to myself. 

"Woooow Katsumi-chan this is so pretty! I can see why you like it here." Naruto says. 

"We have somewhere similar in my compound, except it has bamboo instead of regular trees." Sasuke interjects. 

"Wow! Really? Can you show us one day?" I ask hopeful. 

"Hn...Maybe" Sasuke says reluctantly. 

"Yata! Ill take that as a yes! We can all meet up at Ichiraku's ramen after our mission!" Naruto says. 

"Sounds like a plan! If you dont come sasuke ill drag you myself." I say accomplished.

"Hn, fine" He says and looks away. 

After a while of sitting there and talking we head back to my house. When we get inside we start to play video games for a while. I have had this console for a while, but I still suck. 

"AH WHAT THE HELL HOW DO YOU KEEP WINNING!?" I yell at the game and Sasuke. 

"Hn, maybe because you suck" He retorts at me.

(This is the dynamic of the three but pretend sakura is katsumi)

"Katsumi-chan...how are you so bad at this..." Naruto says sweat dropping. 

"I DONT KNOW! I say Sasuke your cheeting!" I yell. 

"No you just suck." Sasuke said. At this point I was fuming. Then after a while more of gaming, at some point we all fell asleep. Goodnight team 7.

~~~AUthors note~~~

AHH that was a long chapter, sorry I didnt upload much today. Have a great night or day or idk time zones! Might start on another chapter in a bit. Byeeeee also this fanart omg i love them in streetwear ngl. 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

486 23 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
4.7K 243 11
For the first three years of her life, Sakura has only known the inside of the Senju compound, until a few days ago that is. Who knew all the unexpec...
106K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
166K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...