President Kim's Obsession//Ki...

By slothsuga07

"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the g... More

Disclaimer
character introduction
A Physco's Tale
A beautiful morning stained with blood
Our Deadly Encounter
Aftermath
A Heating Conversation
Devil In Human Disguise
Kindness Is A Bad Disease
Like A Pied Piper
THANK YOU ALL
Happy 8th Anniversary
Anonymous Feelings
Hidden Love
Time To Take A Action
Danger Is Under Your Feet
Never judge a book by its cover
Welcome to Paradise
Unknown Memories
Trapped With Him
O My God!!!!
Cunning Mind
Caught You
My Dark Obsession
REALLY 😱😱
Destroyed By Him
Stepping Into Fire
Hurray!!!50 followers
Game Has Started
Finally In My Life
Untold Promises
First Night
Everything is awkward
Breakfast with twisted Conversation
Going To Jeju
A Dark Web Behind Nice Behavior
A Face Different Facade
Trying To Create New Memories
Swimming Gone Wrong
Craziness Runs In My Veins
There's A Mystery Behind My Feet
Darkness Lures In My Head
Shattered Mirror
Revenge Time Started
A Chilly Morning
Personality Is A Incurable Disease
To Much possessiveness
There's No Escape From My Cruelty
Every Breathing Should Be For Me
Complicated Lifestyle
There's no such thing as forgiveness
Being Together Is The Cure of All Disease
A Promise That Is Sworn To Moon
Good In Outside But Evil In Inside
Darkness Only likes To Swallow The Light
Beautiful Mess- The End
Add to library Now!!!!
Read The Prologue!!
Go Read Now!!!!
K.N.J Prologue Is Out!!!!!!
K.N.J is out!!!!!!!

Pulled The last String

5.3K 277 16
By slothsuga07

Namjoon pov

I just parked my car in front of the building of mine...... The building that my father tried to build.... But he couldn't. In the end, I ended up making it where my mother's father house was ......... He is indeed a devil.... A Satan..... And we are spawns of Satan..... I get into the building as many people are greeting me but I don't have a fucking time to see this... My inner side is now growling in anger as she started to disobey me..... I really have to get a grip on it ..... I walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go up to the penthouse...... After reaching there I immediately run to my room where she is..... As closer I am going to my room the crying sound of her in ringing in my head..... Huh!!!! She can't handle this..... Then how will she the upcoming things???

I opened the door of my room to see that everything is broken, the room is messed up..... The all the thing is broken.... And there she is crying and sobbing beside the bed putting her hands in her head ...... He saw the head maid is trying to approach her but wherever she try she started to sobbing more...... The other maids saw me then they bowed immediately. I looked into them and gesture them to get out of the room....

He then look into the head maid and he gave her a dead glare.... She gulped and immediately understand that she had to leave. And she left there leaving them in the room.....

He stared at her petite figure that is sobbing like she just lost someone.... Well she did.... But she has now someone in her life.... She has him. His husband. She is now crying over a dead person....... He sighed...... He walked towards her and kneel in her level .... Her eyes meet his dragon eyes making her feeling uneasy..... Next He said those words that make her feel hate him to the core....

Namjoon: what's the point of crying over the person who is now dead??? It's not like he is going to comback.....

Pa!!!!!!! His face moved to the other side impact of the sudden slap.. yes she slapped him.... His cheek is now burning because of sudden slap... He clenches his jaw and gritting his teeth in anger.... But it's only slap.... He has to listen a lot of thing that makes him lose his mind and the inner beast will come that won't be any good for her.....

Y/n: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!! YOU WANTED ME RIGHT!!!! WHY DID YOU KILLED HIM THEN??? KILL ME, TORTURE ME, HIT ME BUT WHY HIM???? HE IS ALREADY SUFFERING WHY DID YOU KILL HIM??? YOU SHOOT MY FATHER, KIDNAPPED ME, FORCED ME INTO MARRIAGE.... ISN'T THIS ENOUGH THAT YOU KILLED MY LOVE OF MY LIFE.... YOU ARE PATHETIC, KIM NAMJOON.....YOU ARE PATHETIC.....

That's the last string of Namjoon that is now pulled off by her.... His eyes darkening in a matter of seconds.... How dare she slap him because of that pathetic bastard...... He lost his all control and grabbed her hair making her wince in pain....

RM: my babygirl got a great nerve I guess.... I think that punishment isn't enough to understand that what you should do ...... I guess you want more destruction........Then ok.... As my wife didn't understand that I will give you a little show ....... And with that he pulled out his phone and turned on the video and placed it in front of her.....

Her eyes widened seeing the all workers of her cafe is doing the work smoothly..... She confused..... Thinking what he wanted her to see..... He chuckled seeing her confused face.....

RM: babygirl you didn't understand.... I put the hidden cams inside your parents house and your cafe.... I am keeping everything under my observation..... See their happy face.... They don't know what is happening to their beautiful owner..... But you know what I did when I heard you are disobeying me????

He go close to her ears and whispered the words that makes her shiver down to her spine.....

RM: I put a bomb inside your cafe, babygirl....

And he again come to her face to face and pulled out the remote of the bomb and seeing her that.....

RM: so, should I tap the button??? Or you should be the one who do that??? After all you will the reason of their death too just like him...

He said those words in his cold dead voice making her cry more..... She is struggling to get out of the grip..... But none of it is going to work......

Y/n: pl..ease...... Do....n....ot.....do.....this..... Please......I....a .m....beg...ging.....y....o.....u......

She hold his hands that is grabbed her hair and begging for mercy....... Seeing her like this he is satisfied with the reaction..... He goes of her hair and make her stand up..... He sat down in the bed and make her sit in his lap..... He slowly started to caress her hair..... Then he put her head in his chest and patting her head.....

RM: it's now depends on you wether you want to obey me or not..... Listen babygirl there is no point of it anymore.... You are mine.... I am your husband and you are wife ..... I love you like crazy..... You are special.... When I saw you first time I get to know that you belong to me.... So, accept it..... Obey me I will make things easier for you and your family and workers....

He looked at her eyes and see nothing..... Like she is now slowly giving up on it.... He grabbed her neck and smash his lip on her...... He started to deepen the kiss but she is not returning it.... To in order to do it, he bite her lower lip making her Yelp in pain and with that chance he started to explore her mouth feeling the every inch of it..... She is struggling but none of it can stop him....... This is how the Marriage couple shared their first kiss... Even it's forced.....

After sometime he pulls away feeling the shortage air..... He looked at her and see her eyes are soaked with dried tears ........ He looked around his room.....

RM: well, the damage you created of my room, should I chain you to the bed???

He asked her looking into her eyes..... But now she seems to in daze..... None of his words are going to her ears......

RM: answer me, babygirl....

She looked into him and nodded her head as no....... He chuckled seeing she is finally listening to him.... Being obedient.....

RM: ok, then I don't.... After all, I don't want my babygirl hands get a mark of chained.... After all you are president Kim's wife.....

Hearing this she felt a pang in her heart..... She hate this thing.... A stamp that will haunt her till her nightmare..... He make her lay in the bed and goes towards the door to exit but before he go he said something that make her heart dropped.....

Namjoon/RM: Forget about him.... After few days later, you are gonna be Mrs. Kim... Be obedient and things will be good for you and maybe for your family members and friends.... If you disobey me one time, then be ready to see their slaughtered heads.....

And with that he left the room leaving her alone.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment guys....

Thanks for 2k+ readers... Your comments are the motivation of writing story...... I love you all.....and I am back... Now I will try my best to update often......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...
212K 6K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
1M 38.9K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
2.9M 124K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...