Love: A Strong Emotion (Compl...

由 LonelyPrincess239

"Are you really going to talk to Abbu?" She asked being serious after some time and I nodded my head. "Yep... 更多

Author's Note:
Characters and Prologue
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Epilogue:

Chapter:- 13

254 17 0
由 LonelyPrincess239

Aariz's POV:

"You guys think he doesn't know that Aariz went to meet you that night?" I looked at her hearing her. Does he know this too? But I went there secretly.

"He knew?" We heard Hamiz and she smiled.

"Of course he knew. You wouldn't be able to get inside without his permission. Those three guards were told to act like they have caught you sneaking inside. He was shocked when Azra agreed for the marriage. He was very angry on her for saying yes but he couldn't express that to anyone. And that night he caught you four talking on the terrace and he got to know what's actually going to happen. He knew at the end you won't be able to do anything that's why he acted rudely with you when you went to talk to him so that you forget talking to him and take some action. But the thing which happened after months was unexpected. No one knew that so-called nephew of Sohail would do something like that. And he knew only the way to call you there was to do something with Azra. So, you guys were never alone. He knew everything from the start." I feel speechless right now. I don't have words to form. Where will the words come when the matter itself doesn't let you form words?

"Then who were the people who followed us after we drove away from there?" I looked at Hamiz hearing him.

"I don't know how Sohail got to know this but they were his men." She said shaking her head and I sighed. I looked down when I felt tears falling on my hands.

"But why Abbu wanted that land that he agreed for the proposal?" Ahsan asked with shaking voice and tears falling down.

"He want that land to build a college there. Only for girls. He has been trying to do that from years but before he can buy that land Sohail bought it. He couldn't see Ashfaaq going ahead." She said sighing deeply and I sighed. The girls of this family has gone through a lot.

"I want to meet him. Can we go and do that, please?" I looked at her when I heard her to find her looking at me with tearful eyes and cherry nose.

"No you can't." I looked at Aunt hearing her.

"You can't. I have seen Sohail's men around that means they know you live around. He can be dangerous for you. Once his chapter will be closed, you can go back." She said shaking her head and I looked at her who placed her head on my shoulder.

"I'm going. I have to go now." Ahsan said getting up from the couch.

"I'm sorry, Akka. I should be with you but I can't. I really want to go, Akka." He said wiping his face and before anyone could react he walked out.

"I'll be just back, love." I said keeping her head on the headrest and walked out.

"Ahsan." I called him who was about to go out of the gate. He stopped hearing me and turned.

"Here. Go with this. And wait." I said and took out my pen from my pocket and wrote Azra's number on his palm.

"Call on this number whenever you feel like talking to Azra. And be strong. You may have to punish those ba**ards." I said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head wiping his eyes.

"I'll not leave any of them." He said gritting his teeth and I sighed.

"Reach safely. Allah Hafiz." I said hugging him and he left after biding his bye. I went inside to find everyone sitting quietly on their places.

"I think you guys should stay here tonight." Akka said caressing her head who was looking at the ceiling and tears were rolling down from her eyes. I don't think anyone is in the mood of having dinner. The secrets were enough to fill our tummies. Everyone left from their rooms leaving us alone. I sat beside her and held her hand making her turn towards me. I wiped her tears while she closed her eyes letting more tears fall down.

"Let's go to the room." I said holding her hand making her stand up. We walked towards the guest room where we stay whenever we stop here. I helped her in laying down and after covering her with the quilt I was about to go out when she held my hand making me turn.

"What happened? You need something?" I asked sitting down at floor holding her hands and she nodded her head.

"I'm hungry." She said looking at me with teary eyes and I smiled lightly.

"Let me bring something for you, love. Wait for me." I said caressing her head and she nodded her head. It will take her days to come out of the shock which she got today. And she is definitely one strong woman who hasn't said anything yet. I went out and sighed when I remember that even Akka left for her room. I dialled her number as I was left with no other option. After some time she came out of her room and smiled. We went to the kitchen while she started preparing tray for her.

"Do you think she'll be fine?" I asked and she looked at me.

"We shouldn't have told her. Its not good for her to be depressed about something. Its not good for baby and for her too." She said looking at me and I nodded my head.

"You just be beside her. Don't do anything. Just try talking to her to make her feel better." She said and I nodded my head. I took the food to the room and found her sitting on bed. I placed the tray in front of her and she looked at me. Ya Allah. She is still crying. I prepared the plate for her and took a morsel to her mouth. She kept eating and I kept feeding her. When she was done I went to keep the dish and came back to find her laid down on bed. I got freshen up and went to bed after switching off the lights.

"Do I deserve that much love from him?" I turned to her hearing her and sighed finding her looking at me.

"Every children deserve their parents' love. And in his eyes, what he did was not at all wrong." I said wiping her tears and she closed her eyes.

"But I did wrong with him." She said and I sighed.

"We can still apologize to him, right?" I said and she opened her eyes.

"I don't have courage to face him after what I did with him." She said shaking her head and I smiled.

"Try to gain courage in these two months, love. We'll go and meet him with our Angel." I said patting her head and she nodded her head.

"Don't stress out and think about something deeply. If you get sad then our angel will also feel it, love." I said looking at her who was looking at me blankly. I hope I get to see the smile back on her face soon.

Third Person's POV:

He walked inside the house and walked towards his father's study. The staffs around the house were looking at him weirdly.

He was busy in reading a book when the door of his study opened with a thud making him look up immediately. He stood up and glared at the person who was looking at him.

"Is this the way to ent-" He stopped in the midway with a shock when he hugged him. After composing himself he said in a hard tone.

"Do you even know what are you doing right now?" His hand wanted to hug him back but how can he do that after showing him the hate for years.

"Yeah. I know. The thing which I should have done long back." His eyes widened hearing his shaky voice. But before he can ask something he broke the hug and walked out of the study.

"Sir, you okay?" He turned when he heard his right hand and sighed.

"Diall Azhar's number right now." He said walking towards the table and sat down on the chair.

"Sir." He took the phone and placed it on his ear. After some rings the phone was picked up.

"Sir."

"Where was Ahsan whole day?" He asked.

"Sir, I'm so sorry to inform you this late but I couldn't follow him as I was with my daughter. It was her birthday. And Ahsan Sir was the one who told me to be with her." He sighed hearing him.

"Okay. No worries. No need to say sorry. Make her day beautiful." He said and hung up keeping the phone on the table.

"Is there something going on in his life? Why was he crying?" He asked to himself but there was no one to answer his question.

Aariz's POV:

"After how many days can I go to meet him?" I sighed hearing her.

"Not days. But months, dear." Aunt said caressing her head and she frowned.

"Why months?"

"Because we still need some time to catch them. If you go out now then they'll target you which is not good. And I think they have found that you are in this city." She said patting her cheek and she sighed.

"Why am I so helpless in this situation?" She said sighing deeply and I was just looking at her. Its been a week to that day but finally she is talking now. Or else she had shut herself in a room. I went to the kitchen to prepare something for lunch. Well, I'm at home from a week as she needed someone by her side but I went to office yesterday as Hamiz needed some help. And Alhamdulillah we finally started our small but amazing business. Aunt left for her work as she came in the middle just to check on her. After preparing lunch I took her lunch to the room to find her looking towards the window. I placed the food in front of her and she turned to me.

"Aren't the Queen and Angel hungry?" I asked sitting in front of her and she finally smiled. Finally. Alhamdulillah.

"They are. But isn't the King angry with his Queen?" She asked looking at me and I frowned.

"Why will he get angry? He is happy that finally his Queen smiled." I said smiling widely and she chuckled.

"Let the Queen pay for making you worried this week." She said taking the plate in her hand and started taking out the items in it.

"And how will she do that?" I asked removing her hair strand from her face.

"By feeding him. Say Aa." She said bringing a morsel to my mouth and I smiled opening my mouth.

"Wow. Getting fed by someone else is another fun." I said and she chuckled. Alhamdulillah. She is coming back to normal. Alhamdulillah.

After a month.

"After lunch we have to go to the hospital for your check up. So, get ready, love." I said feeding her and she pouted.

"I'm too lazy to get ready." She said making me chuckle.

"But you have to." I said patting her head with my left hand and she rolled her eyes.

"You should say that you'll make me ready." She said rolling her eyes and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You should do your work by yourself, love. Every time I won't be there." I said patting her head and she glared at me.

"Where will you go?"

"Life is unpredictable. Unexpected events happens at unexpected time. So, who knows what future is holding for me. For us." I said smiling at her and she glared at me.

"Why are you talking like that from last two days? Your talks are scaring me." She said pouting her lips and I smiled.

"Let's not talk about these things. Let's get ready. We have to see our Angel." I said kissing on her head and she nodded her head. Our baby will be in our arms in a week. Insha Allah. I'm so excited for the baby. Well, let's focus on present right now. I walked out of the room to place the dishes in the kitchen and sighed when I remember what happened two days ago.

Flashback.

"Okay, I'll be going now." I said to Hamiz who nodded his head.

"Drive safely." I rolled my eyes hearing him. Well, I haven't drove car more often so he always say this. I walked out of the office and went to the car. After taking seat I drove out of the gate and was driving towards home when my eyes fell on the white car. I have seen this car that day too. The day we left from her house. Are they the same men who were following us then? Are they the men about whom Aunt was talking about?

'Don't go towards your home. They'll get to know if they are your enemy. And don't forget that they are targeting Azra now.' My mind said and I nodded my head. Where should I go then? I looked around and smiled when I found Faheem's restaurant. I stopped the car and walked inside looking at them from the corner of my eyes. I took my seat and I found them coming inside too. I found Faheem coming towards me with a big and I shook my head making him frown. If he acts friendly with me he may get involved in this too which I don't want. I took out my phone and texted him.

"Don't be frank with me when you come to ask me about my order. There are some men keeping their eyes on us." I looked at him and gestured him to check his cell. After some time I left the restaurant when I found them busy in eating. I walked straight to the shop before they can see me. After some time I found them coming out and looking around but when they couldn't find me they left in their car. I took a sigh of relief and walked towards my car. When I was about to sit inside I found Faheem coming out.

"Anna, they were the same men who were following us that day. Why her father is not leaving you guys?" He whispered the end and I sighed.

"Its not her father. Its her father's enemy. They are targeting her." I said and he frowned.

"Will explain you everything later." I said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head.

"Anna, they can target you too. Be careful." He said and I nodded my head. He went inside and I went to my car. Hope everything go well.

Flashback ends.

"Where are you lost? I'm fully ready and you are still in the kitchen." I turned to her hearing her to find her already in her Abaya.

"Just a second, love. I'll be just back." I said smiling at her and she nodded her head. I went to the room and changed my dress. When I was doing my hair my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and picked it up.

"Yes, bro."

"Are you guys going to the hospital today?" Hamiz asked and I frowned.

"Yes. What happened?" I asked keeping the comb back in the drawer.

"Be careful. I think those men will again follow you." I sighed hearing him.

"They are really getting on my nerves now. I don't care if they target me as Faheem said but they shouldn't do anything to her." I said shaking my head. I just want them to wait till our baby is born. Then I'll do something with them.

"Be careful, man. I'm coming there too." He said and I nodded my head. He hung up and I sighed thinking about her. I hope they don't do anything to her. After taking all the files we needed I went out to find her sitting on the couch using her phone.

"Shall we, love?" I asked walking towards her and she looked up then smiled at me.

"How do you manage to look so handsome every time?" She asked putting on her veil and I chuckled.

"I have to. I have a beautiful Queen after all. So her King should be handsome too, right?" I said wrapping my arms around her shoulder and she chuckled. We went down and drove towards the hospital. After we were done with her check up I told her to sit in the car and went to buy pizza for her which she was craving for from last night. Ordering pizza for parcel definitely takes a lot of time. After felt like hour I finally got my order and went out. I walked towards my car but before I can reach there, it got hit by a heavy truck making it fall on the other side of road. I was too shocked to react. But my eyes widened when I realized Azra was sitting inside.

"NOOOOOOO!" I ran towards the other side of road but I think it wasn't written in my fate cause the next second the same truck hit me making me fly in the air. I found people surrounding me when I fell on the ground. I wanted to tell someone to save my wife and baby but I didn't have the energy. May be because this is the end of me. And the end of our story too. But I wanted to live. Live my life with my Queen and angel. It would be beautiful, right? But may be our fate was written like this. But if my wife and baby are not safe then I failed as a husband and a father. And I don't even want to live if they are not here. But Allah, please save them. They are very precious to me. My eyes were closing down. And I finally heard the person. The person who never left me ever. And the person who was my only family in that big orphanage. And he called me with this name after a long time. I'm happy to hear him calling me that.

"RIIIIZZZZZ!"

Assalamualaikum and Hello lovelies. How are you all?

How was the chapter? Was it good or okay? What's going to happen next? Is this really the end? Was Azra in the car? Is Aariz going to live or not? But you know what every story doesn't have happy endings. Some birds are not fated to live together. They are just fated to meet. What do you guys say? Let me know your views in the comment section. I'll be waiting.

Do vote and comment please. It means a lot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

782K 69.3K 87
[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in your back? Have you ever thought you w...
604K 32.2K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
109K 7.3K 43
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
18.4K 1.1K 84
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...