Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Future wishes

229 5 0
By SweatGoddess

Roddy
I woke up looking at Exotic,I sniffed her neck she smelled like sweet fruit. I had a dream she was pregnant with my first child. I wanted to ask her to marry me but I felt like it was too soon after our breakup so I give it no more than three months then I would ask her. I kissed her neck she smiled in her sleep. I kissed and licked her neck rubbing her body. "Mmm" she moaned but she was still sleeping. I rubbed her nipples and she bit her lip and her eyes opened. I went in to kiss her she put her hand on my chest. "Bae I brush my teeth yet" I moved her hand
"Soo?" I leaned in and tongue kissed her. I didn't give a fuck about none of that shit. Her morning breath wasn't even bad. I cupped her pussy in my hand. She was already wet dripping on my hand. "Ohh you so wet mamas"

I played in her wetness I got on top her pulling the covers off her I kissed and licked my way down to her pussy. I started licking and sucking her clit.
"Huhh bae" she scooted back I'm pulled her back down. "Stop running "
I gave her a stern look and locked her legs with my arms. I dived back in licking and sucking. "Huhh shit " she scooted back again and I pulled her legs tighter. I clamped down on her clit sucking hard she started shaking and I knew she was about to cum.

"Baeee" she screamed as she squirted on my face. I realized she was more sensitive in the morning because I wasn't eating her long. I continued licking and sucking as she came 6 more times. I came up and kissed her on the lips. I pulled my boxers down and lifted her feet placing them on my chest as I pushed into her. "Ohh fuck" she squirts immediately and I smirk because I have a secret weapon to use against her. "Mmm" I started pumping in and out of her.

She stared at me as she wiggled underneath me. "Don't fight mamas let it go" she started creaming she gripped my arms at her sides. "That's it let it out on daddy" I kissed her and deepened penetration.

Exotic
I screamed into his mouth as he went deep inside me. I was coming so much I was couldn't come down as soon as I stopped, another one crashed down on me. "Fuck wait "
"Mmm take it mamas " I cried and wiggled as he slammed into me he was hitting my cervix and this shit felt good. "Baby slow down huhhhhhh"
Roddy sped up staring at me "ohh noo Nooo ohh " I felt my eyes tearing up as I creamed on his dick.

I pushed at his chest trying to slow his strokes. He smirked "Tap out if you can't take it"
"Fuck you" I clenched my muscles as he face twisted "shit mamas" I kept doing it and he slammed into me but he took one finger and rubbed my clit.
"Huhh shit that's not fair" he smirked again and I clenched my muscles when he was stroking he bit his lip and started moaning.

I caught him by surprise when I flipped over on top of him. "Mmm I'm in control now" he sucked my bottom lip and slapped my ass "act like it then" I started riding just the tip as "ooh shit mamas" I slide all the way down and then kept riding just the tip before dropping back down. "Fuck stop teasing mamas" I bit my lip and started making circles with him all the way inside me. "oohh yeah just like dat" I kept doing that and clenched my muscles. "Ooh I'm finna cum daddy" he grabbed my ass and started thrusting into me. I dug my nails in chest as I squirted all over him. "Mmmm yeah make it waterfall mamas" I sucked his neck as he kept thrusting. "Ohh fuck me Daddy shit" I squirted and creamed. "Aahhha" I had tears running down my face if felt so good.

He pulled out of me and I whimpered "lay on your stomach" I did as he said and he thrusted back into me and grabbed my neck applying pressure but no to much as he tongue kissed me. I came again and he slid out before pushing into my ass.
"Ohh" pumped slowly "Daddy you making me feel sooo goood" he pumped faster. "Oh shit bae me too" I smiled as he sucked my neck and twisted my nipples. "Aaaww shit " I used my butt muscles to clench him.
"Nut daddy" he slowed down "Mmm not yet mamas" I moaned as he moved in circles "Ohh fuck I'm cumming " I had and orgasm in my pussy and ass. He sped up and started grunting he pumped 12 times before nutting. "Aaaww fuck" I licked my lips as he rolled off me. He looked at breathing hard. I smiled an winked at him and he started giggling.

Roddy
I popped her on the ass "Owww that shit hurt". "Let's shower mamas" I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she got up running to the shower. I chased after her we went another round in the shower I followed her out of the shower. I kissed her neck with my arms around her waist. "I got something I want you to hear"
"Ooh it's it a new track"
I nodded and kissed her she slid on some panties and a bra. I slid on some shorts and she followed me into the home studio. I pressed play

She nodded her head and smiled
"Oohh shit" I watched her start twerking . I smiled her opinion meant the most to me. I sat down and watched her dance. She looked eyes with me and rewinded the song and danced on me. I smiled and giggled she made me bashful. "This song is fire baby" she said as the song ended.
"You like it?"
"I love it baby"
I nodded and bit my lip
"Imma drop it as a single"
She nodded "that's the one bae"
I bit my lip looking at her again

"Mamas have you thought about the future?" She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at me she swallowed. That made me nervous until she answered
"Yeah I have I seen it with you" I smiled and hugged her. "How do you see it?"
"I see us getting married and having babies " I rubbed her stomach "So you wanna have my babies huh?" She turned red and looked away. I loved when she did that but I also hated that she sometimes doubted herself.
"Mm I would be the luckiest man in the world" she turned back to me
"I'm serious mamas"
she played with her fingers "Could you see yourself being with me forever?"
I lifted her chin making me look her in the eyes.

"I don't want life without you you are my forever my beginning and end" her eyes watered and she started crying I hugged her to my chest. I am so in love with Rodrick"
"Mamas don't cry please" I rubbed her back and she calmed down.
"I'm am in love with you too I always have been." She nudged my shoulder
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I shrugged "I didnt know you felt the same back then and I didn't want to lose you. So I just settled for having you in my life" She rubbed my face "My Roddy what am I going to do with you"
"Love me forever"
She kissed my neck
"Have you thought how you want your wedding ?"

Exotic
I stared at Roddy why is asking me about wedding stuff is he going to pop the question soon?. "Well I have like a book from when I was younger with a few ideas why?" Roddy bit his lip "You should get those ideas together so when that times comes you will be prepared"

I nodded and didn't say anything. Roddy rubbed my stomach again looking at me. "You would be so beautiful pregnant" I poked out my stomach "You think so?"
"I know it how many babies you going to pop out for me?"
"I will pop out as many as you want"
"Mm for real?" I nodded
"You got baby names picked out?"
I snorted "Maybe I'm not telling"
"I know you do mamas " I laughed
"Confident aren't we?'
He smiled and nuzzled my neck I rubbed his chest "Mmm you know we should practice more on how to make babies that way we have it down packed mamas."

"Is that right?"
He nodded and looked at me I kissed his lips "Yeah you could definitely use more practice." I got up and ran to the room "Since you wanna talk shit watch I make you tap out" he said while chasing me. We collapsed on the bed. He started tickling me a I giggled laughing "I was just playing"
"Naw watch I'm make your ass tap out" I grabbed his dick and kissed him. He moaned into my mouth. Making love this time would be different. When I got with Roddy I didn't know what to expect but the fact that he saw his future with me made more me secure in our relationship.

I pushed him back on the bed and got on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his boxers and kissed his tip. I looked in his eyes which were green with emotion. I smiled up at him and started running my tongue over his tip. "Aaaww " I sucked the tip and then licked from his balls back up to the the tip. Before deepthroating him. "Ohh shit mamas " he pushed my hair out of my face and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

I smirked and kept sucking him. "Fuck I'm bout to nut mamas" I sped up and played with his balls. He bit his lip and held eye contact moaning. "Shit" he held my head as he busted in my throat. I kept sucking him until he pulled me up.Kissing me passionately he laid me on the bed. He pulled back and looked at me rubbing my face he kissed my nose making me giggle. I relaxed as he started kissing and sucking on my body. He was taking his time and was driving me crazy. "Uuuh Roddy" I played in his hair as kissed my titties before unsnapping my bra and sucking my nipples. The way it felt was just different. It felt spiritual and emotional not just physical.
"I love you so much bae"
"I love you to mamas" I moaned as he licked and sucked my stomach. He pulled off my panties and kissed and licked my thighs . He would get near my clit but wouldn't touch it. "Huhh fuck" I moved around trying to get him to lick it or touch it but he would avoid it. I sighed in frustration and stopped moving.

Roddy
I knew I was driving Exotic crazy but I liked it. I kissed her thighs some more and lightly brushed over her clit before kissing the other thigh. "Huh" she moaned and then sighed when I didn't continue. I clamped down on her clit for a few seconds before I kissed her other thigh. I read something about edging your partner which is basically teasing them and stopping right before the cum. If you do it a couple times when then finally do cum it will be more intense. I stopped playing with her and started licking and sucking her clit "Oh yes daddy " I tapped her leg and she looked down at me. I wanted her to see how much I enjoyed pleasing her, she smiled at me and I winked at her. I was going full throttle .

I felt different knowing she saw a future with me. I had been scared to ask,but I felt a weight lifted of my shoulders knowing she wanted the same things I did.

"Ohh Fucck I bout to" I stopped eating her. "Bae?" I came back up kissing her looking her in the eyes. "You trust daddy right?"
"Yes but-" I pecked her lips
"Then lay back and let me take care of you" she nodded and I kissed my way back down. I started eating her out again "Mmm " she rubbed her pussy on my tongue as we looked at each other.
I licked and sucked her until she started squirming and I stopped.
"Huh" she rolled her eyes at me
I popped her on the ass "You catching an attitude with Daddy?" She bit her lip and looked at me "hmm?"

"I didn't mean to" I started back sucking her clit and I waited till she was closed to cumming and stopped again watching her face. She bit her lip but didn't roll her eyes at me and I dived in sucking her clit this time I kept sucking and licking as she came

"ohhh my fucking Godddd Daddddyyyy" I had to hold her hips to continue eating her out because her orgasms had her squirming all over the place. I licked up her sweet juices and she kept squiming for a while and I kissed back up her body. "See what happens when you let daddy take care of you?' She nodded and I wiped tears of pleasure from her eyes. "I rubbed my tip on her clit. "Ohh" she started squirting on me. "You extra sensitive mamas?"
"Yes daddy" I kissed her and kept rubbing my tip on her clit. I loved learning new things about her sexually. I sucked her tongue as she squirted in me again I pushed inside her "Roddyyyy" I gritted my teeth as she creamed and squirted This pussy is to die for .

I looked in her eyes as I stroked inside her . I loved the faces she was making
"I love you mamas"
"I love you too ohh bae"
I bit my lip as I looked at her "You so handsome baby" I blushed and kissed her.

Exotic
I didn't realize how much our conversation earlier had meant to him, but I felt his emotions as we made love. I stared in his green eyes as they flooded with emotion. "I'm in heaven when I'm inside you ohh shit "
I kissed his neck as he continued to be stroke inside me. "I'm cumming bae" I scratched his back. He sped up increasing his pace and making my orgasm intensify.

I started crying it felt so good. My walls clenched around him and he had to stop stroking.
"You taking my soul mamas"
I giggled as my walls milked him I saw his face twist as he tried to fight off his own climax. "Don't fight it daddy" I sucked his bottom lip and he groaned as he unraveled coating my walls. He slid out of me and sat next to me leaning against the headboard. "Come here mamas" I crawled over to him and licked and sucked his tip. Before getting in position over him I looked at him as I slid down on him.

"Shit" we both said and I started laughing and he did too it was if our minds linked as well as our bodies were in full sync.
He traced my lips with his fingers and I opened my mouth and sucked one.
"Ooh " I winked at him and he blushed and I started bouncing on him slowly.
"So fucking wet shit!!" He removed his finger and crashed his mouth on mine.
I bounced on him faster as our tongues tangled. I felt an orgasm rip through me and I threw my head back and screamed as I came.

He kissed my neck and rubbed my nipples. I bit his shoulder as I creamed on him. "Yes mamas give it to me" I rode him faster
His eyes watered and licked the tears that fell, I sucked his lips as he started holding my ass and thrusting up in to me. I bit his lip as my legs starting shaking I held on to the headboard as I felt my soul leave my body it was like I was looking at us before I snapped back into myself. "CUM WITH ME MAMAS!! he screamed as I squirted and creamed on him I bit his shoulder again and shrieked as he stroked me through a life changing orgasms. He grunted as he came for the second time. I fell next to him as I tried to gather air in my lungs.

I looked at him as he stared back at me. I was still cumming, I pulled him in for a kiss. I broke the kiss when a thought popped in my head. "Have you always been able to nut more than once and still keep going?" He leaned over and pecked my lips "No mamas that's only with you" I blushed and turned my head. He pulled my face back toward his. " mamas when we make love I give you my all because you are my all I'm addicted to you I never been in love Everytime is like my first time I can't get enough" I looked in his eyes and it was pure raw emotions. I kissed him and laid on his chest. He pulled me in closer I rubbed his face. "Your nothing like I imagined but everything I dreamed for"

he smiled and kissed me "I told you all I wanna do is make you happy baby" I smiled and laid on his chest. I looked at my toes and pouted. I was about to get up when Roddy stopped me. "You finna paint your toes?" I nodded
"Let me do it for you" I scooted back watching him

Roddy
I got up and grabbed her nail polish bag. I sat on the bed I gently placed her foot in my lap. I pulled her foot and kissed it. "You gone let me suck your toes?" I asked looking back at her
"You can do anything you want to me" I smiled and put some nail polish remover on a cotton ball and wiped her old polish off. "Can I pick the color mamas?"
"Yes baby"
I nodded and looked through her polishes and picked iridescent blue. I finished taking off her nail polish on both feet and I leaned in close making light strokes. I blew softly after each coat.

"Baby you be paying attention when I'm doing my toes?"
"I pay attention to every thing about you" She leaned in rubbing my back "Let me see" I let her foot go and she looked at it. "You doing better than me I be having polish all on the sides" I winked at her."I got put the top coat on so it won't chip"
"Aww you really love me don't you?"
"With my whole heart and soul"

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
LOVE Y'ALL 🤗🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 176 35
Ruth is an enthusiastic young psychologist with the sole aim to see everyone around her happy. Everything changes,when she crosses path with Gideon,h...
115K 1.8K 32
Serena had a rough life and after going to college she meets her best friend Elaine, with only a couple months left of college she meets her best fri...
256K 5.7K 31
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ʟᴜꜱᴛꜰᴜʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
164K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?