Savage Heart

Vlovers19

Kim Taehyung known as the ruthless crime lord and vigilante V lives his life only to get revenge on the power... Еще

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen.
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight (Final Chapter)

Thirty Five

2K 129 23
Vlovers19

Park Han Soo was severely agitated when he got back home from work. He was overcome with anger and he still found it hard to believe what he just discovered.

That morning, he had wanted to make a decision regarding the company's branding and marketing. He was waiting for Taehyung to get back from his honey moon trip with Jimin but the latter was going to be gone for two months. He couldn't wait that long so he decided to make the decision himself.

He called for a meeting with the other shareholders and told them about his decision to rebrand their image. They all agreed but one of them pointed out that they couldn't make a decision without Taehyung.

Park Han Soo was annoyed. "Why is that? Last I remembered, I'm still the majority share holder"

They all looked at each other with confusion.

"I'm sorry but you're not the majority shareholder. Some time ago, majority of us sold part of our shares to Mr Kim." One of them said.

Mr Park blinked his eyes repeatedly in shock. Cold sweat spread over his skin.

"What?"

The he broke into nervous laughter "Is this a joke?"

Silence. No one dared to look him in the face. He was seething with anger and clenching his fist tightly. When he saw no one was responding, he exploded.

"Why don't you all say something?"

"Why did you give him your shares?"

Again, no one spoke for fear of exposing their dark secrets. Mr Park still found it hard to believe. He summoned his secretary to get him all the copies of the company shares which she did and when he saw the evidence right in front of  his face, he nearly collapsed from the shock.

Kim Taehyung actually took over his company. He bought majority shares and could be considered as the owner of the company while he a mere figure head.

No! He couldn't wrap his head around this. Why? Why did he stab him in the back like this? He acted as though he wasn't interested in his business only to sneak behind him to take over his empire. He had worked blood and sweat, sacrificed his conscience just to build this company and now, just like that, it was snatched away from his grasp by a man he trusted. By a man he allowed to marry his son. Someone he had allowed him into his family.

Silence prevailed. It was like no one dared to breathe.

"Traitors! How dare you all stab me in the back like this after all I've done for you?" He yelled.

One man shrugged "it's just business sir"

Mr Park exploded. "Just business? This is nonsense!...."

" This isn't over. Mark my words!"

He stormed off, clearly in a terrible mood. As he drove back to his mansion, his wife's words kept haunting him.

"How much do we really know about our new son in law Han Soo? How much?"

When he returned home, he remained in his car thinking to himself. An hour passed before he decided to get out of the car and head into the house. He had asked Wang Joon to find out everything he could about Taehyung. Till now, he hadn't received any news.

He entered the house and found his wife and Wang Joon in a deep conversation.

"What are you two doing?" He asked staring at them intently.

Jeong Hana smiled as soon as she saw him.

"Yeobo, you're home" She said lightly then paused upon seeing his downcast expression. She slowly walked towards him and smiled.

"What's wrong my love?"

"We've been betrayed. Taehyung betrayed us"

Jeong Hana kept quiet as Mr Park went on.

"I was in the company this morning and I found out Taehyung bought majority of the shares in the company making him the legal owner of my empire"

"We were fooled. He must have planned this all from the very beginning. Trying to get close to me so he could earn my trust, marry my child and take everything away from me?"

"But for what? Why would he want to do all these? Why?"

He looked totally confused.

Jeong Hana grinned. "Because he's V!"

Mr Park's head panged. Hearing that single letter gave him a headache.

"What?"

She smiled connivingly "I had a feeling we shouldn't trust him"

He folded his arms.

"Wang Joon told me he found out the real identity of Taehyung"

Mr Park listened attentively, his fist clenched tightly, his breathing shallow.

"Tell me, who is he really?"

Jeong Hana smiled. "Do you remember the Kims? The couple who we murdered because of the gold hidden in their land?"

Mr Park was trembling now. He nodded his head. Of course he remembered. He never forgot any one of his victims.

"Remember they had a son. Turns out that son is Taehyung!"

Mr Park was quiet for a while allowing the information to sink in. Jeong Hana continued.

"He escaped that night his parents were murdered and was later adopted by his father's friend. When the man died, he left him with an inheritance which Taehyung used to set up businesses. He eventually became wealthy and formed an underground group which he uses for his pirate missions led under the alias V. His sole purpose was to get revenge on our family for the death of his parents"

Mr Park was surprisingly calm after hearing his wife's words. Now that the pieces were fitting into place, he could understand where his problem came from. He now knew who his enemy was. He turned to his wife.

"How did you find out all of these?

"I was suspicious from the moment we met him. Why would a man who has always been on a low key suddenly come out of seclusion to associate himself with our family. It was odd. He was obviously hiding something"

"It took me a long time but I was finally able to track him down and find out the real person behind his mask"

Mr Park glared at her. "Why did you keep quiet? You said nothing and allowed me to give my son to this family's enemy"

He shook his head "Now I'm certain Taehyung has no feelings for Jimin. He probably only pursued him to get back at me. He must be torturing my son right at this moment!"

He frowned hard at Jeong Hana, his eyes full of rage.

"Why didn't you say anything? Is it because he's not your child?"

Jeong Hana grinned wickedly.

"It was all for the greater good dear husband. Their marriage was necessary!"

"What are you talking about?"

Jeong Hana laughed. "Han Soo my love...you are so naive. Taehyung is extremely wealthy. He not only has our company now, but several others..."

" Think about it, if something unfortunate were to happen to Taehyung, who do you think gets all that wealth?"

Mr Park's eyes lit up. "Jimin!"

Jeong Hana nodded her head. "Now you get it"

Jeong Hana casually moved to the wine cabinet to pour herself a drink. As she did so, she smiled.

"Taehyung being alive is not of any use to us now"

She cleared her throat. "He has to die for our family to survive"

"Jimin is your son and naturally, he will have to help the family out"

Mr Park looked thoughtful. "It seems you've been planning this for a long time wife"

"You have no idea...I'm doing all of this for the future of our family"

Mr Park smiled and grabbed her hands "Thank you yeobo for opening my eyes"

Jeong Hana's eyes darkened "But we have a problem"

She snatched her hands away and sipped her drink while narrowing her eyes at her husband.

"I heard from sources that Taehyung will be returning to town. It will be hard to kill him here due to his huge support base"

"So I suggest we officially arrest him. Forge evidences of him being a criminal. That way we can easily put him in prison and then, we quietly kill him and pass it off as suicide"

Mr Park stared at his wife with awe. He shook his head looking impressed.

"What a woman. You are indeed devious and Cold blooded"

"It's my deviousness that has kept this family till this day" she replied.

Mr Park laughed bitterly. "I really thought everything was over. I thought I was totally finished but you my dear...you just saved my life"

"Taehyung, V or whatever he calls himself will regret ever trying to take revenge on me"

"By the time I'm done with him, he would wish he never tried to go against me. He should have mourned his pathetic parents and lived a quiet life all these years"

"I will not spare him" He grounded his teeth in anger.

He continued "We must get Jimin out of that marriage as soon as possible. I will inform Yoongi about it. His father used to be the former head of Interpol. We can easily arrest Taehyung once he arrives"

"That's great sweetheart" Jeong Hana said. She poured a drink for her husband and gave it to him.

"To our family!"

"To our family!"

Mr Park drank his wine and hugged his wife unaware that she was sharing lustful glances with her lover behind him.

********************
Yoongi had been binge drinking for days. Today, Jungkook leaned against his room door and watched him slowly sip alcohol and stare absent mindedly out of the window.

"Yoongi... stop doing this to yourself"

Yoongi was quiet. Sighing with frustration, Jungkook walked over to him.

"I told you to stop!" He screamed.

Yoongi jumped up from his seat and eyed the other with hatred.

"Don't you dare touch me. If you do, I will behave in a way that I will regret"

Jungkook backed away looking terrified at the wild gaze he saw in Yoongi's eyes.

"It's all your fault! Everything is your fault!"

"I can't even recognize myself these days...I don't even know who I am anymore"

Jungkook couldn't speak. He stared back at Yoongi in alarm.

"With the way I'm  feeling  right now, I'm capable of doing something really dastardly!"

"So it will do you a lot of good if you stayed the hell away from me"

Jungkook gulped. "Why are you doing this to me?" He cried.

"Do you still remember that I'm your husband? Why are you pushing me away?"

Yoongi didn't reply. He looked away from him and tightened his fist.

"I've told you Jungkook....stay away from me"

"If you weren't such a whore, then things wouldn't have turned out this way"

As soon as he said those words, Jungkook marched up to him and gave him a tight slap. Yoongi glared at him, eyes turning red. His hand was trembling as if he wanted to repay the slap he had been give. Jungkook was already in tears.

"If you hate me that much, then let me go! I'm tired of living like this?"

"Give me an annulment!" He screamed.

"Never!" Yoongi growled.

"So you can go running into Taehyung's arms? Never! I'll never let you go"

He grabbed his arm and pulled him closer so he could percieve the strong stench of alcohol in his breath.

"You're mine!" He whispered and pushed him away. He grabbed his drink and gulped heavily.

"It's you and me for the rest of our lives. Even death won't separate us" he murmured.

Then he laughed loudly and horridly.

"You've gone crazy" Jungkook muttered watching his husband. Yoongi had changed so much, he could barely recognize him. This wasn't what he bargained for when they got married. This wasn't the life he had wished for. He was also going crazy locked up in this dungeon with him. He had to get out.

He turned on his heels and left the room. Yoongi watched him leave until his attention was caught by the telephone on his desk. He picked it up. It was his father in law and he wanted him at his mansion immediately. Yoongi tried to put himself in order as best as he could before heading to see Mr Park.

It didn't take long for him to reach the mansion. He met his in law at the sitting room. As soon as the man saw him he frowned.

"You look like shit!"

Yoongi smiled nervously "I'm just stressed out father"

"Jungkook giving you trouble? He has always been a rebel so take it easy on him"

Yoongi just smiled nervously.
"Is there anything you want sir?"

Mr Park cleared his throat.

"Taehyung will be arriving soon with Jimin. As soon as he lands, I want you to arrest him"

Yoongi was shocked. "What? But why?"

Out of the two in-laws, Taehyung was obviously Mr Park's favorite because of his wealth and connection. What could possibly have happened to make him change his mind? When Mr Park told about who Taehyung truly was and their dastardly plan of killing him, Yoongi felt exhiliarated.  Divine providence had brought him the revenge he longed for. It had given him an excuse to get rid of Taehyung and get Jimin back. The thought alone gladdened him. If he could even kill Taehyung as soon as he lands instead of arresting him, that would be wonderful.

"Can you do this for me Yoongi?"

He immediately nodded.
"Of course father. Anything you want. Taehyung needs to be dealt with. How dare he try to decieve us?"

"I will do whatever I can to rescue Jimin from the hands of that devil"

Mr Park smiled.
"That will be perfect. In the end, you are the one I could trust"

Yoongi grinned. "I won't fail you father in law. I'll make sure Taehyung gets sent to prison and dies there"

His father in-law nodded. "Great!"

That's the end of this chapter. Terrible things are about to happen but can our main couple survive this test?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

38.6K 1.3K 38
Kim Taehyung, a young, cute, hardworking, sassy, intelligent and warmhearted boy who studies in university and hates skinships. He is also not intere...
17.5K 2.2K 16
"All I ever wanted to do was leave this town and create a better life for myself and my family...If it weren't for the blackout, I never would have r...
6.6K 728 27
Jeon Jungkook, an aspiring neurologist with dreams of an ideal future, is blindsided when someone from his hidden past resurfaces unexpectedly. Unawa...
35.4K 1.6K 32
Park Jimin and jeon jungkook had been married for five years,their marriage was a marriage of inconvenience but not to jeon jungkook who was deeply i...