DΣΛƬΉ'Ƨ KIƧƧ [ʙᴇᴏᴍᴊᴜɴ] ✓

By cornelia_rei

"You are my forbidden desire, and loving you is a sin." Where Beomgyu felt the 'fear at first sight' to the m... More

Intro: Twist of fate
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
💕30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿43
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿54
✿55
Epilogue
Special Chapter: New Beginning

✿53

808 66 11
By cornelia_rei

He could hear muffled screams that make him feel sad, even if he couldn't understand them. He could feel his shivering body that is laid on something solid. His chest hurts, and he could feel the exerted pressure, making the water go up to his throat.

And now, he could understand the words that came from his savior.

"Beomgyu! You have to wake up!"

"Please come back! Beomgyu, please!"

His eyes flew open when he started coughing hard and vomited water. It feels like his throat is burning from too much pain as he gasped to breathe some air that he lost a while ago. He is still drunk, but he knows that he almost died and he was saved.

Yeonjun could smell the nasty alcohol from his boyfriend, who lost some weight. He can't stop sobbing in front of Beomgyu because it's not his intention to hurt him.

"You didn't show up for too long, even in my dreams," Beomgyu weakly said after sitting up. "Today is the day of my death, right? Why did you save me?"

"It's not yet the last day, and you're not going to die. You know that I'm willing to do anything to save you, right?" Yeonjun is trying to stop himself from crying.

"Stop looking for me because it's my decision to leave. Destiny is a funny thing because we never know how things are going to work out. I thought hope is not existing in this world, but it did, since the day that you came into my life in the times when I badly needed someone. Thank you for giving me the happiest times in the last moments of my life, and thank you for proving to me that good people still do exist. I love you, my first and last boyfriend, my little bear. I will always love you." Yeonjun stood up, rushing to leave before he could break down in front of Beomgyu. He walks away from him.

"No! Are you saying goodbye to me? I hate the feeling of being left behind! I don't want to lose you! Please take me with you!" Beomgyu immediately stood up, not caring if his body feels weak. He ran with his wobble feet to catch up with Yeonjun.

"I would rather die now just to be with you! Please don't go!" He lunged into Yeonjun with open arms, hugging him and not letting go.

Beomgyu lost his balance, and he fell on the sand with Yeonjun. He landed on top of Yeonjun's chest as he started bawling.

Beomgyu's eyes are tightly shut, and his unrestrained shouts of cries made Yeonjun feel like his heart is being torn, and he silently cried with him. Tears rolled down on the corner of his eyes while looking to the sky and caressing his sobbing boyfriend. He lets him cry and remained in their position until Beomgyu's cries went silent.

"I can't believe that you're going to drink alcohol because of me. It's not my intention to hurt you like this," Yeonjun mumbled.

He carried Beomgyu, who passed out on his chest, bringing him back to his house. Yeonjun didn't forget to change Beomgyu's clothes into a dry, comfortable one. He grabs his boyfriend's phone on the side table to call a trusted friend.

Yeonjun walked downstairs to avoid disturbing his sleeping boyfriend.

"Hello Gyu, do you need me to go there? What happened?"

"It's me, Soobin,"

"Oh Yeonjun, what happened to Beomgyu? Are you going to stay there with him now? We are looking for you, and I know that he is affected by your departure,"

"I'm with him, not because I came back. He is drunk, and I saw him drowning in the sea. I was afraid, and I thought he could die earlier than his deadline. He is in danger, and I'm worried."

"Someone sent a death threat to him. He didn't want to tell you about that, but I believe you deserve to know it."

"Is it alright for you to come here tomorrow morning? I will make sure to watch him in the shadows to keep him safe. Kai told you about Beomgyu's destiny, am I right?"

"Yeah, he wanted to help, and he told everything to me. I know it's not a good idea to stop his death, but I don't want to lose him. Do we have to look for the one who is responsible for his death?"

"Leave it to me. I'm sure Kai never wanted to put you in danger. I will leave again, and thank you for everything Soobin."

"I'm glad that we met you, and I'm glad that you're the one that Beomgyu chooses to love. I'm so proud because of who you are, even if the world is cruel." Soobin knows that it could be his last chance to talk to Yeonjun.

"I'm also happy for you and Kai. I know you already have an idea about my past with your brother and thank you for not judging me without knowing the true story. Goodbye, Soobin."

Yeonjun ended the call with a smile on his lips. He decided to stare at Beomgyu the whole night until Soobin arrives in the morning. The time feels fast for him, and he will never get bored of staring at Beomgyu's sleeping face.

~~~

Beomgyu's head hurts like hell, and he woke up from the smell of bacon and eggs. He tried to recall what happened before he passed out, and he is contemplating whether it's just a dream or not. He ran to the kitchen, expecting that Yeonjun is cooking for him.

"Junie?" He rubs his eyes as he saw a taller complexion.

"Drink that hangover tea on the table so it won't hurt that much," Soobin pointed the cup of tea on the table. "What comes to your mind to drink like that? It's too dangerous to drink alone!" He lectured.

"It's clear in my memory that I walked into the water, but somebody purposely drowned me, and I thought I could die. Then I saw Yeonjun there. He saved me. Or am I wrong? Are you the one who saw me on the sea last night?" Beomgyu sat at the dining table, drinking tea.

"It's him, but he left. Maybe you have to trust him this time because I know that he still feels the same to you. About his body, leave it to me because I already got some help from my stupid brother. I know everything is hard for you, and you should hang out with your bandmates the whole day." Soobin did his best to convince his friend.

"I can't let you do it by yourself, and I keep on thinking about him, so I don't know if I can have fun with them." Beomgyu helped Soobin on preparing the kitchen utensils.

"You almost died, and I can't just let you roam around the city while the murderer is still lurking! I asked your band members to fetch you here at 10 AM, so hurry!" Soobin shoved an egg roll to Beomgyu's mouth.

"What?!" Beomgyu exclaimed while chewing the egg.

"So better prepare and take a bath after this or else, you will stink!" Soobin opened a carton of milk for their morning drink. "You deserve to have fun, and you don't have to worry a lot."

Beomgyu remains silent, and he keeps on shoving food into his mouth. His friend is really a good cook, and they ate it all without leftovers. "Thank you," Beomgyu said while putting the empty bowls to the sink.

After few hours, a white car appeared, revealing Jaebeom and JM. Beomgyu locked his house because Soobin will also leave to continue his search.

The three keep on talking, even if Jaebeom is driving the car. The flash news on the radio makes them silent upon the mention of KT Corporation. JM and Beomgyu scribbled their cellphone to read a detailed news article about the trending news.

The Secretary of KT Corporation was arrested a while ago for the homicide and attempted murder of Huening siblings five years ago.

KT Corporation is under investigation. Kang Taehee and Kang Taeyang are rumored on committing bribery and corruption.

A secret investigation is conducted by a detective on behalf of the complainant, who chooses to keep his/her identity hidden. Various proofs of CCTV footage is the proof of murder from the student who fell from the overpass 5 years ago. The private detective made a statement that the late COO Kang Taemin was responsible for the murder.

"The social media is like a frenzy because of divided opinion about them! I'm worried about Taehyun," Jaebeom said.

"It sounds true, and maybe Taehyun's departure has something to do with these! Maybe his family is planning to escape overseas! If ever it is true, then Taehyun's future might be ruined because of these. I know I have had issues with him before, but I know that Taehyun is not like his parents!" JM worriedly said.

"Who could be that bold and brave to put them in the limelight like this? Is there a big person who hated them enough to do this?" Beomgyu has no idea if Yeonjun has something to do with this.

"JM, call Jake and ask if Taehyun's still in the venue. Maybe he's not there because he needs to be there for his family." Jaebeom's speed slightly increased.

"Got it," JM dialed their bandmate, and the two listened.

"Hey Jake, how's Taehyun? Did you already saw the trending news on the internet?"

"Yeah, we already know it. Taehyun's still there, and he looks calmer than expected. I don't know what is on his mind. He insisted when we offered that he can leave for that emergency situation."

"That's quite weird. It could be because Taehyun hates his parents, and he knows a lot more than what the media knows. Tell others to not mention anything related to the issues around Taehyun."

"Alright, see you."

"I wonder if his life could be postponed or not. I'm afraid that he can't leave this country." JM removed the seatbelt since they're already at their destination.

They got out of the car. "Let's do our best to divert his attention, and let's have fun as nothing changed on the purpose of the hangout."

"I understand." Beomgyu breathed deeper, trying to contain his shock from the big news.

...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 286 14
𖦹 My Beautiful Boy ❤︎ ⵌ Yeonjun is a playboy that plays with innocent school boys. As Beomgyu enrolled, Yeonjun added him to his victim list, but he...
124K 7.7K 48
Falling in love? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. The only problem is when falling in love is the only thing leading to your end, but... ...
25.1K 2.2K 32
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞¹⁸⁺ | ᴺᵉʷ ᴬᵈᵘˡᵗ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ | ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ | ᵀʰʳᶦˡˡᵉʳ In order to finally gain real interest from his parents, Choi Yeonjun really does every...
11.9K 748 10
"I lived a life where my tears are a measurement for someone else's happiness. I don't think I'll ever be able to be happy without guilt gnawing at m...