Sailing With Destiny

By Bookworm_Tina

"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I l... More

Preface
Paris
Pont des Arts
Monte Carlo
Sumptuous Repast
BlackJack
St Tropez
Friend or Foe
Provoke
Morning Coffee
Portofino
Kayak
Kiss it Better
Tuscany
Off-route: London
Brotherly Things
The Marino's
Frustration
Corsica
Cherry
A Night in Ibiza
Costa Blanca
Cupcakes
CumpleaƱos
Fiesta
Old Wounds
Homebound
Vacation Over
New York
Bubbles and Beer
Petty
Class Day
Celebrate
Priorities
A Magical Day
I Hate My Birthday
Intern
Millie Bee
Summit
That Escalated
Ego
Liquid Courage
Predicament
Corporate Sexy
Dinner at Dad's 2.0
Anti-Mila
Voice of Reason
Fragile
Talk To Me
A Little Better
Not What You Need
Revelation And Secrets
Forgive Me?
Space
The Night Begins
Can The Night End Already
I don't Know You Anymore
He's Still My Friend
I Got You, Always
Wedding Date
Friends
The Calm
Before
The Storm
I Promise
I Hate Halloween
Best Friend or Girlfriend?
Decisions, Decisions
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Survive
Nostalgic
Holiday Surprises
I Trusted You
I Trusted You Too
A Mental Maze
Always
Mark My Words
Call It Destiny

Ibiza

1.2K 47 394
By Bookworm_Tina

While, in the past and on this trip, Mitchell and I had our fair share of fights, arguments, and bickering, not once did we go to bed with things so tense. Mitchell was so upset that he got straight into bed once done in the bathroom, turned his back to me, and fell asleep. I felt awful and contemplated if I should've woken him to talk or even perhaps pick up where we left off but his rigid posture and silence made things very awkward.

Mitchell didn't even kiss me goodnight nor did he turn around and hold me – he was more upset than I thought. Perhaps I was cruel to tease him all day and then disappoint him right when things got good but Mitchell did the same with me and all because of a silly fight that could've been prevented if we just spoke. I didn't understand his logic nor did I want to overthink it so I got ready for bed and quietly slept in my corner of the large bed.

Thankfully, I had two long days so by the time my head hit the pillow, I was out cold. All thoughts temporarily evaporated and were replaced with dreams that I couldn't recall the next morning. I had no idea what the time was but it felt as if I was asleep for only ten minutes when I was disturbed by a ticklish sensation on the side of my neck which gradually moved down to my shoulder.

I was hotter than normal, so much so that I tried to kick a leg out the covers but another pair of legs were intertwined in mine and locked my body in place. I tried to squirm but strong arms that were wrapped around my stomach pulled me flat against a hot, firm body. I opened one eye and my brain took a second to register that Mitchell's body was tangled with mine and his kisses were the tickling sensation on my neck.

I moaned in my sleep and wasn't sure if it was because I enjoyed the feel of Mitchell or if it was a protest so he could allow me to sleep more. I squirmed to face him, Mitchell helped with my sluggish movements and swiftly flipped me on my back. It didn't take him a second to get on top of me, both of my eyes opened and were immediately greeted by Mitchell's unruly bed hair and handsome features.

"Goo-" My words were swallowed by Mitchell's heated kiss.

I had no complaints because Mitchell's lips on mine always felt like a missing part of me that just fitted. The mere violation of my lips from his was like black holes that pulled me in, deeply, sensationally until gravity was lost under his expert touch.

My hands ran up his taught, strong back, my fingertips drove over every little bump and ridge as his muscles flexed. His skin was hot and smooth under my touch, I curled my fingers in and dug my nails into his skin as one leg draped over his waist, caging his flushed body with mine.

I was lost in the moment, every little nerve in my body awakened as Mitchell's hands explored my body. My heart skipped a beat and I moaned in dismay when he broke the kiss to allow me to breathe and moved over to my neck.

My lips parted as I collected my ragged breathing, I momentarily forgot that Mitchell was upset by the very hot and intense make-out session we just had. Mitchell kissed his way down my body and I arched my back as arousal built between my legs.

"I thought you were mad," I breathed as he lowered my silk camisole and kissed his way down to my breasts.

Mitchell ignored my words and instead bit down on my nipple which made me gasp and moan in unison. The mingled sensation of pain and pleasure got me needier and more aroused, I dug my nails deeper into his skin and pulled him closer.

"I guess no talking," I muttered. I moaned louder when his other hand grabbed my other breast and pinched my nipple, hard. "Nor a good more-"

Once again, I was abruptly cut off when Mitchell grabbed both my hands and swiftly pinned them above my head. He hovered over me with heated, intense eyes and his authoritative, raspy voice matched his gaze when he spoke, "Shut up."

¿Eh, perdón?

I stared back into his eyes, squarely, "Come again?"

"Shut the fuck up," his tone, posture, and expression dripped with authority.

I tried to wriggle my hands out of his hold but he held on firmer and glared down at me, "Mila."

I fluttered my eyes innocently, "Mitchy?"

Mitchell's jaw tightened and he glared through darkened eyes. I gasped loudly and was taken completely aback as one of his hands went around my neck, his fingers rolled around the slender circumference and I felt my pulse beat wildly against his fingertips.

"You love challenging me, huh?" His hand moved upwards to my jaw where he tilted my head backward. Under normal circumstances, I would've called him out on his tone but right at that instant he had my core throbbing and my panties soaked.

With my eyes fixated on his, I rolled my bottom lip inward and slowly nodded. Annoyance mixed with amusement flickered in Mitchell's eyes and after one glare, he smashed his lips down on mine. The kiss was not gentle but rather filled with fireballs of passion, need, and intensity. His lips fervently moved over mine and his tongue caressed mine fiercely and desperately. Like fireworks lit up the sky, it felt like I was lit from the inside, and every touch and kiss was the fuse that obliterated us into flames.

I panted when Mitchell pulled away and his heavy breath mixed with mine as he ran the pad of his thumb over my bottom lip. "Now," he breathed, "I am going to fuck you," my eyes widened at his promising words, "No teasing and no prolonged foreplay."

My lips parted with an audible gasp when he ground his hips into my pelvis where I felt his erection more than ready for action. "So shut up and let me do my job, hmm." His eyes sparkled with dominance and his tone left no room for arguments.

He gripped the fabric of my cami in a fist and lifted it to my neck, "Get rid of this shit."

Mitchell let go of the hand he held above my head and I pouted at him as I propped myself on my elbows, "But it's so pretty."

Mitchell's jaw ticked and he pulled at the fabric so hard that I heard a slight ripping sound. I glanced down and noticed a tear on the neckline lace, with widened eyes and a dropped jaw I snapped my gaze his way.

"Off. Now." He demanded.

"Or else?" I traced a line along his jaw with my index finger and cooed.

Mitchell pulled the garment with a lot more force and I heard another tear. My brows furrowed in annoyance and I opened my mouth to reprimand him about tearing a Victoria's Secret set but he beat me to it.

"I will fucking rip it off you if you act smart," he promised. "Without a single regret."

I stared at him with a neutral, unbothered look, sat up straight so my back was against the headboard, and lifted my arms. "If you want me, come and get me," I challenged with my eyes.

It didn't take Mitchell a second to pull the silky garment over my head and before I could utter another word, he grabbed my waist and had me on my back in no time. His hands slid down my body and his mouth immediately found my right nipple. I moaned in delight as he sucked on the tender flesh while he tugged the waistband of my shorts and panties down.

I trailed my hand down his back and moved to the front where I found his strained member. I palmed and gripped him which made him bite down extra hard on my nipple.

I yelped. "¡Ay, eso duele, gilipollas!"

Like the asshole he was, Mitchell bit down again so to get him back I squeezed him a lot harder. Mitchell groaned and immediately pulled away to stare down at me with a glare. He hastily grasped each of my wrists in each of his hands, intertwined our fingers, and pinned my hands above at the side of my head.

"What?" I scorned. "Only you get to play rough?"

Mitchell huffed under his breath and a tiny little smirk grew on his lips. "Carry on with that bratty shit and so help me I will tie you to this fucking bed," he promised.

"Oh?" I smirked and challenged him with my eyes. "Is that supposed to scare me?"

Mitchell pulled his lips in a straight line, let go of one of my hands and without warning, shoved two of his long fingers in my mouth. "Might need to get you a fucking gag too," he huskily spoke as he shoved his fingers deeper down my throat.

He pressed his arousal into my core and lowered his body over mine. I let out a throaty moan while my eyes threatened with tears from the violation of his fingers in my mouth. His hot body set goosebumps over my flushed skin and had my heart throbbing against my ribcage while his warm breath caressed my face when he hoarsely spoke, "Are you going to play nice and be a good girl?"

I slowly nodded because I wasn't sure how much longer I could handle any more foreplay either - I wanted him just as much as El Diablo wanted me.

Fiery desire flashed in his darkened gaze, "You have a safe word, if you don't like anything, use it. If not, do me a favor and shut that smart mouth," he smirked, removed his fingers, and captured my lips once more.

***

Mitchell sure showed me what wild was by the time he was done with me, if I thought Mitchell wore me out before, it was in no comparison to how I felt after our long morning session. After four mind-blowing orgasms, my knees felt like Jell-O and every muscle in my body was under the impression they ran a marathon. The annoying part was Mitchell was not even half as exhausted as I, if my body could've handled it, the horse-stamina maniac probably could've gone another round.

Mitchell held me for a long while and smothered me with pecks and feathery kisses while I drifted off to sleep for another hour or so. I awoke to an empty bed and the fresh scent of Mitchell's body wash mixed with his woodsy cologne told me he was already showered and probably playing X-box in the living area.

After a hot shower which relieved my sore muscles, I made my way to the kitchen, grabbed a cereal bar and some yogurt. I nibbled on the bar as I made my way to the sundeck where I spotted Mitchell.

He was comfortably seated on the couch that went around the edge of the deck, he casually rested an arm on the top of the backrest while he spoke with someone on the phone. I slowly strode his way and when his eyes caught mine a small grin grew on his lips.

"Love you too, mom," he concluded the call, "I'll see you soon."

He hung up and his grin widened as I made my way over. He straightened his legs and made room for me to sit next to him.

"Sleeping Beauty finally decided to get up," he teased.

I scowled, "I was awake earlier but a certain one-eyed beast kept me otherwise occupied."

"One-eyed beast?" Mitchell furrowed his brows and with a small smirk, I lowered my gaze to his lap.

"Knew I shouldn't have asked," he muttered under his breath.

With a dramatic sigh and grunt, I sat with my back to Mitchell's chest and spread my legs out in front. I admired the calm, blue ocean and enjoyed the silence while I finished up my breakfast. Mitchell wrapped an arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"What's the matter?" He murmured as his fingers mindlessly caressed my bare arm.

I sighed again and leaned into him, "Let's just say I know what Ariana means when she sang about walking side to side."

"Ariana?" I heard the confusion in his voice and wanted to facepalm myself for his lack of urban culture knowledge.

"Grande."

"Oh," Mitchell drawled. "Why must you talk in riddles? Can't you just be clear?"

I tilted my head back and grinned at him, "I learn from the best."

Mitchell rolled his eyes and flicked my nose before I looked away. His hold around my midriff tightened and he pressed his lips on the area just below my earlobe. "Are you sore?"

I sighed, "What do you expect when you pounded coochie avenue at two hundred miles an hour?" I turned in my seat to face him with narrowed eyes, "And why do you sound so pleased?"

Like the shameless cabrón he was, he wore a small smirk and fiddled with the strap of my top, "Because it means I thoroughly pleased you." His eyes dropped to my lap for a second, "Or at least a part of you."

"Shameless," I slapped his hand away.

Mitchell chuckled, moved closer, wrapped both his arms around my waist, and kissed my shoulder. "Was I too rough with you? Does it hurt a lot?"

I pursed my lips while his penetrative blue-grey gaze fixated on me. "I have no complaints about the pace but yeah, it's a little uncomfortable."

Mitchell looked at me apologetically, "If it's too much, you know all you've got to do is tell me to stop or slow down." He stared sincerely at me. "Despite how I prefer control, you are in charge."

"You saw for yourself last night; one word and I will immediately stop. A safe word is used when you've reached a limit, be it physical, mentally or even emotionally."

"I know what it means."

"Do you?" Mitchell raised a brow. "What you pulled last night is exploitation of a safe word. You didn't truly want me to stop but used it as a form of playing around or getting even."

"It's too early to get technical." I shifted to move but Mitchell gripped my arm and held me back.

"I'm serious, Mila." Mitchell stared at me sternly. "Trust is vital in sex too and if you're going to childishly throw around the safe word without pure intent, how am I supposed to trust you? How do I learn about your real hard limits? How do we learn about each other's likes and dislikes?"

I lowered my gaze and felt guilty for my little game. "You're right, I pushed too far, I won't repeat that again. But what you did the other night wasn't cool either."

Mitchell caressed the side of my lip. "I agree and I'm sorry for that. But if you used the safe word while I was edging you on, I would've understood. That is when a safe word can correctly come into play."

"Yes, sir." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Lesson learned."

Mitchell pulled me against him again and poked my sides. "Must you always be so cheeky?" He pressed a kiss on my cheek. "Seriously though, are you okay? Are you too sore?"

"Not too sore. But I have no complaints because in the moment, it felt... amazing!"

Mitchell grinned smugly and I poked his dimple, "You really are shameless."

"What?" He feigned innocence, "Can't I smile hearing that my girl feels amazing?"

Mitchell trailed one hand down my thigh, his fingers rolled inward and he flirtatiously spoke, "Do you want a massage to feel better?"

I slapped his hand away, "Behave."

"You're saying this?" Amusement was thick in his voice.

"You're in a much better mood than last night," I pointed out. "You were so mad; I didn't even get a goodnight kiss or cuddles and it was pretty cold last night."

"I rolled over and held you in the middle of the night," he defended himself. "And I wasn't mad, my ego was just a little... bruised."

I arched a brow, "What happened to," I cleared my throat and tried to mimic his deep voice, "I'm the big bad Dom but you are in charge?"

"Let's be real, you didn't truly want me stop," Mitchell was quick to his defense and he was right.

I pursed my lips, "True but going to bed upset was cruel."

Mitchell's gaze softened, "I know, I'm sorry for being a petty... cabrón." I laughed at what he called himself and pecked his lips.

"It's all good, just no more frustration games," I warned with my eyes.

"Then stop frustrating me," Mitchell retorted.

"I'm Mila," I pointed out.

"Very good point," Mitchell gave in with a sigh. "Anway," he changed the subject and I knew it was that time of day I got my charm when I watched him reach for the bag that sat on the other side of the sofa.

"This arrived this morning for you while we were...." he handed me the bag.

I took it and with a suggestive grin I shimmied, "Locking legs and swapping gravy."

"Stop being weird and open it."

I peeked in the bag and there were three boxes instead of one, I glanced up at Mitchell, "I'm extra spoilt this time?"

"Open it," Mitchell insisted. He was so eager; one would've assumed he received a gift instead.

The first box held a gold bicycle charm, the wheels were adorned with clear, sparkly stones and I didn't even want to ask what those stones were so I merely smiled. "Of course, a bicycle."

Mitchell grinned, picked the charm out of the box, and took my wrist in his hand. He clasped the charm on the bracelet, "You were quite adorable on that bike."

"Don't call me adorable," I scowled but admired the shiny charm.

"Next one," Mitchell prompted and I sighed.

A wider grin grew on my face when the second box held a beautiful charm in the shape of two cherries on a stem. The charm was gold and two red gems made up the cherries while a green stone took shape of the leaf at the side of the golden stem.

"This might be my favorite," I softly laughed as I ran the pad of my finger over the stones that shone in the sun.

"When did you get the time to pick this out?" I asked. "I only used the safe word much later at night."

Mitchell shot me a look of dismay. "I ordered them on the way to our picnic. The cherries represent our picnic and well, your safe word."

"But also," Mitchell added as he picked up the charm and clasped it on the bracelet, "It also represents us. As much as I hate recalling that night, cherries are sort of... sacred now."

I dangled the bracelet, the charms and the gold of each link hit against the bright sun rays of the early afternoon sun and I had to admit, it was a beautiful piece of jewelry that was coming together nicely.

"You went with some bling this time," I mused as the crystals or whatever they were sparkled brightly.

Mitchell half shrugged, "Nothing is too much when it comes to you. Not diamonds, nor rubies or emeralds."

I knew it. This man doesn't know the meaning of simple.

"I love the charms but must they always be so... extravagant?"

"Of course," Mitchell responded immediately and brushed his fingertips over my wrist. "Extravagant things for an exquisite lady."

I rolled my eyes and scrunched my nose in response even though I internally swooned at his sweet words.

"Too cheesy?" He chuckled.

"A smidge," I replied. I placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a quick kiss. "But I love it, thank you."

"There's one more thing for you in there," Mitchell gestured to the bag and I felt awkward at the number of gifts I already got.

"This one isn't that elaborate, I promise," He assured when he noticed the hesitance in my eyes.

The last box was a long rectangle instead of a small square like the other two. I removed the lid and was greeted by a dainty, elegant bracelet made of silver, and in the middle was a little white stone that resembled a shell with a brown swirl pattern in the middle.

"That is called the eye of Saint Lucia," Mitchell pointed to the pretty stone. "They're considered lucky in Corsica and many other parts of the Mediterranean and Asia."

"It's beautiful," I murmured as I pulled it out of the box. "How do you know so much about this?"

Mitchell shrugged, "The jeweler where I got your charms from told me about it. I thought it was pretty so I got it for you."

"Besides," Mitchell began, got up, and shifted to where my legs were. He lifted my legs off the sofa and placed them on his lap. He asked for the bracelet and with a curious frown, I handed it to him.

The bracelet turned out to be an anklet when Mitchell tied the pretty piece of jewelry around my ankle. "And here I thought your legs couldn't get any sexier," he cheekily winked as his fingers mindlessly grazed over the anklet.

I'd never worn an anklet before but as I stared at it, I couldn't help but admire the trinket around my ankle. My eyes met Mitchell's bright ones, I tucked my legs underneath me and scooted closer to him. I kissed his cheek, "Thank you, for... just everything."

Mitchell ran his knuckles over my cheekbone, "Anything for you. You know that."

"You really put a lot of thought into these charms and gifts," I earnestly smiled. "I never knew you were so sentimental."

"Well," Mitchell took my hand in his and he mindlessly flicked one of the charms, "When you look back at this bracelet, I wanted each charm to hold a memory and tell a story."

He gazed into my eyes, "You once told me that memories are important to you and this is one way to capture them."

Mitchell had a way to make my heart swell and overflow with mushy feelings. He so easily made me forget all about the girl who hated anything related to feelings and I hopelessly fell in love with him more and more each day. I cupped his cheek and pulled him in, "I love you," I muttered before I kissed him.

A swarm of butterflies erupted in my stomach the moment Mitchell's lips moved in perfect sync against mine. His hands gripped onto my waist and trailed down to my butt, he pulled me onto his lap and I wrapped my hands around his neck as I deepened the kiss. His tongue gently stroked against mine and a moan escaped the back of my throat as Mitchell squeezed my ass.

What started as a sweet, chaste kiss rapidly turned into one of passion and I needed to pull away before we got too carried away. Mitchell groaned in protest and nipped my bottom lip with his teeth when I tried to pull away. I smiled against his lips, placed my hands on his chest, and pulled back, breathlessly.

"We should stop," I murmured between breaths.

"Why?" Mitchell whined and pulled me closer.

"Because my guts are still finding their way back after you repeatedly rearranged them this morning," I replied.

Mitchell's brows knitted together and he pursed his lips with a look of disgust, "Classy Mila."

I responded with a faint grin, I felt a little guilty and bad that I hadn't gotten Mitchell anything and he continuously showered me with gifts. I tried to get him something in Pisa when I went shopping with Leo but couldn't find anything. I wasn't as sentimental as him and Mitchell had everything – I couldn't think of a thing he needed or wanted.

"What is it?" Mitchell broke my train of thoughts. "I know that look, you're either overthinking something or planning to torture me in some way."

I pursed my lips and took in a breath, "It's just you keep spoiling me with all these sweet gifts and I've gotten you nothing."

"I mean, I got a lot this morning and the night before and before..." Mitchell teased.

I scowled. "I didn't realize you were paying me for sex."

Mitchell's face quickly turned serious and he realized how bad what he said sounded. "I... I didn't mean it like that. I'm a dumbass, sorry," he sheepishly mumbled.

"It's so funny how quickly I can get you to admit that," I laughed.

"Why do you stress over little things?" Mitchell said seriously. "I don't gift you things with an expectation to receive something back. I like spoiling you, I have you and that's more than I can ask for."

He's clearly better at this relationship thing than me.

I groaned under my breath and ignored the fluttering butterflies in my stomach. "You even say the right things."

"Uh...I'm sorry?" Mitchell furrowed his brows.

I ran my fingers through his hair and shook my head. "No, you're perfect but I feel so..." I trailed off and sighed.

"Hey," Mitchell gripped my chin so I could look straight into his eyes. "Why are you saying this? I get to call you mine and that itself is the best thing I could ever have."

"Although," he added and that sparked my curiosity. "If there is something you want to do for me..."

I was curious and Mitchell's hesitance made me anxious. I urged him to get on with it with my eyes but it appeared he was in the middle of a mental debate on how to word his desires.

"If you want a blowjob, just ask. My jaw isn't sore." I teased and Mitchell shot me a look of dismay.

"Firstly, I want you to know that this is your body and I completely respect that no one but you get to make decisions about it," Mitchell began and I slowly got an idea where he was headed.

"It's just... after last night when you were on my lap and I felt you without the barrier of a condom it felt..." Mitchell's voice was low but also had hints of awkwardness and hesitance.

"And as you know, before we left for Europe, we exchanged clean tests and I was just wonder-"

"You want me to get on the pill," I cut him off and he let out a breath of relief.

"I don't want you to, I would appreciate it if you gave it a thought," he elaborated. "I don't want you to feel pressured because the choice is entirely up to you."

I appreciated how he put me before his wants but he didn't know that I felt the same way as he. I smiled and brushed my lips against his. "I'm already on it."

His eyes widened and lips parted in surprise, "You are? Then why are we using..."

"Because I started the day after my period ended," I clarified. "But before you get to slip it in raw, you have to wait about seven days for the pill to be effective."

Mitchell didn't even pull a face because of my choice of words, instead, he looked like a kid on Christmas morning. "That's... great," he grinned widely and leaned in for a kiss.

I placed a finger on his lips and stopped him, "I know if you kiss me now, it's not going to stop just there."

A mischief grin grew on Mitchell's lips and desire sparked in his eyes. I removed my finger off his lips before he bit it and said, "Let a girl recover."

"Alright," Mitchell agreed and tapped my butt as a gesture for me to get off his lap. "We're just about to dock in Ibiza and a heads-up, I plan to get you wet."

"Oh?" I raised both brows.

"Oh yeah," he wore a boyish grin and I resisted the urge to poke his dimple. "Put on a bathing suit, we're going for a ride."

"So, you plan to get me wet and then take me on a ride?" I arched a brow.

"Yes, now go change," Mitchell replied and I was amused that the prude in him didn't reprimand my dirty innuendo.

"Fine," I got off his lap and got on my feet. "But go slow, my girl is a little sensitive." I threw over my shoulder before I walked off.

I met Mitchell on the deck a short while later, dressed in a light blue tie-dye bikini. Mitchell was discussing something with one of the crew members and I took time to admire his bare, lean, almost perfect sculptured back. As my eyes traveled from his broad shoulders down to his strong calves, Mitchell turned around and I wolf-whistled as he approached me.

"You're making this chastity thing very hard for me," I remarked when he was in hearing distance.

Mitchell scoffed. "Chastity and you?" He openly checked me out and the corner of his lips twitched, "Yeah, never going to happen if you dress like this in front of me."

I was impressed. "I thought you were going to send me back to change."

Mitchell shook his head, "Nah, you'll be covered anyway."

Before I could question what he meant, one of the crew members brought over two lifejackets and Mitchell took one from him. "Open your arms," Mitchell instructed.

I opened my arms while Mitchell helped me wear the jacket. "What are we doing today?"

Mitchell made sure the lifejacket was secure and grinned, "A little water sports."

All my questions were answered when I stood in front of a blue and white jet ski. "Jet skiing?" I grinned widely.

Mitchell nodded. "It's been a while since I've been on one of these."

I looked around the area, "Am I supposed to just cheer you on? Where's mine?"

Mitchell scoffed. "You fell off a bicycle yesterday. I'm not risking a jet ski. I'll do the work while you enjoy the ride."

Mitchell had a point; I'd never been on a Jet Ski before so I didn't want to risk riding one for the first time without any prior lessons. Mitchell climbed down the silver ladder of the edge of the yacht and got on the Jet Ski and I followed.

"Hold on," Mitchell instructed when I sat behind him. "And please do not argue or do anything to cause us to crash. Trust me with this, alright?"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you take me for?"

"You're Mila," Mitchell retorted. "Need I say more?"

Good point but he's still an ass.

"Stop talking and get on with it," I insisted as excitement bubbled in the pit of my stomach.

It was a warm, clear day in Ibiza. We weren't quite at the dock yet and were surrounded by the tranquil, clear blue water. The sun warmed my recently tanned skin and a slight breeze blew my hair back as I got on and wrapped my hands around Mitchell's torso. Mitchell turned on the ignition of the Jet Ski and he checked if I was alright before he slowly pushed the throttle and we moved forward.

We started very slow at perhaps five or ten miles per hour and I didn't get the thrill of it. I was no adrenaline junkie but I found the speed we went at quite underwhelming.

"Well, this is...anticlimactic," I muttered.

Mitchell glanced at me over his shoulder, "Too slow?"

"Yes baby, go faster," I winked.

Mitchell picked up speed and I grinned like an idiot as the wind blew my hair back and water sprayed over my face.

"I feel like Moana," I cheered loudly as Mitchell did a donut in the water with the jet ski. "Finally conquering the sea."

I gripped onto Mitchell's shoulders and boldly stood. Mitchell was not pleased; he snapped his eyes irritably my way and insisted I sit but I ignored him and breathed in the fresh air.

"I'm good, relax," I assured him. I lifted one hand in the air and began to sing my favorite Moana song, "See the line where the sky meets the sea? It calls me. And no one knows how far it goes!"

"Mila shut up and sit!" Mitchell scolded me while he tried to focus on riding and my safety.

Naturally, I ignored Mitchell and sang the entire song that when we pulled up along the shore, he looked like he had enough of me for one day. After we dried off a bit on the beach and Mitchell's mood got better, I convinced him to let us go snorkeling. According to my research, scuba diving and snorkeling were some of the popular water activities in Ibiza.

"Mila Brinson is a lot braver than Mila Bandera," Mitchell mused as he handed me the equipment needed for snorkeling.

"Mila Bandera went through a lot to accept being a Brinson so yes," I retorted.

"Easy, Dr. Brinson. I meant it as a compliment," Mitchell defended himself.

"Now remember, if you're the slightest uncomfortable get your head out of the water as soon as possible," Mitchell told me for the hundredth time. "And do not freak out if a fish touches you."

I rolled my eyes, "I know what snorkeling is."

"Theory and practice are two different things," Mitchell pointed out. "And I know you, the minute anything touches you, you're bound to freak and, in the process, I'll most likely drown with you."

"How romantic," I took in a deep breath and smiled. "Like an underwater Romeo and Juliette."

"Mila, I'm serious," Mitchell glared my way. "You need to be calm at all times."

"I'm always calm," I casually responded to which Mitchell scoffed and shook his head.

Mitchell overreacted because the beach we stood at was nothing but tranquil. As I stood on the clay-like sand with my damp hair pushed back, I admired the high cliffs that contrasted against the turquoise water and surrounding rocks.

Mitchell went on to explain how to breathe with the snorkel and diving mask, I listened carefully and attentively while I shamelessly admired him. It took me back to the time he taught me how to swim and I couldn't help but smile as I realized how far we'd come since then.

"Stop smiling and listen to what I'm saying," Mitchell irritably snapped.

I frowned and feigned offense, "I thought you liked my smile."

Mitchell shot me a glare, "Mila."

I took a step closer and placed a hand over his chest. I was about to speak but took a moment to feel the hard muscles on his chest to which Mitchell did not look very pleased. "Mil-"

"I heard everything you said," I assured. "And I know you'll be right there beside me. Stop stressing, it's going to be fun."

"Besides, when have any of our fun activities gone wrong?"

Mitchell's expression told me he couldn't believe I seriously asked that. "Almost every single time."

I ran my hand up and down his chest, the feel of his little chest hair tickled my palm and I trailed my hand lower to his abdomen. I looped one hand around his bicep while my other hand explored his upper body. "I don't know what's sexier, when you're in lesson mode or when you get flustered and frustrated at me like this."

I stood on my tippy toes and pressed a feather kiss on the side of his neck, "Moral of the story, stop being so freaking sexy or you'll end up diving into me."

My hand lowered to the waistband of his swim trunks and Mitchell cleared his throat, gently grasped my wrist, and lifted it higher. "We're in public, please behave."

"Oh please," I scoffed. "Don't act as if the yacht crew members didn't hear you plow me like the end of harvest season this morning."

A couple with kids weren't too far from where we stood and they appeared to hear because the woman glanced at me awkwardly and stepped further away. Mitchell shifted a little before he pulled away and took my hand in his. "There are kids on this beach, could you lower your voice?"

"I didn't say anything wrong. It would've been inappropriate if I said you fucked me until I saw stars," I casually responded and this time a group of what appeared to be college friends overheard. Two of the young men glanced my way a little too suggestively but one look from Mitchell and they took quick steps away.

"Let's focus on your snorkeling lesson and then you can do as you wish with me," Mitchell said dryly.

I was about to retort with something flirty but I spotted two pairs of fins. I let go of Mitchell and made my way over to them, "Are these for us?"

"Yes, it helps with –"

"¡Joder!" I exclaimed. "From Moana to Ariel!"

About twenty minutes later, Mitchell briefed me once more about snorkeling and we were set to go. I couldn't believe the girl who once wouldn't step foot in a swimming pool buzzed with excitement to snorkel in the ocean.

I excitedly flipped my fin-covered feet over the damp sand and Mitchell deeply sighed. "You are seriously five."

"Lighten up, Bitchell," I lightly slapped his arm. "I'm channeling Ariel. I was obsessed with The Little Mermaid. I wanted to be her so badly."

"Is it because King Triton reminded you of your father?" Mitchell taunted and I glowered at him in response.

"Under the sea, under the sea. Darling, it's better," I suggestively grinned at Mitchell and wriggled my brows, "Down where it's wetter."

"You need to stop sexualizing Disney and nursery rhymes," Mitchell exasperatedly said, making me laugh.

Despite the warm day, the water felt a little chill on my skin and it took me a few moments to get accustomed to the temperature. Once we were deep enough, I placed the mouthpiece of the snorkel in my mouth and Mitchell made sure the mask was in place.

We first swam at a slow pace on the surface. The water was clear and enhanced with hues from coral, seaweed, and rocks. We came across some small tropical fish, some wandered alone and others traveled in schools. Most of the fish visible from where we swam was barracudas and sea bass.

After a while, Mitchell took hold of my hand and I held my breath when we dived in deeper. It was something else under the water, I was greeted by beautiful hues of pink, coral, orange, yellow, green, and even purple as I took in the many coral reefs. I swam past a clam that opened and closed, I grinned widely as the bubbles floated right in front of my face.

As we swam, I came across squids, an octopus, and even a turtle or two but what got me really excited was a little seahorse. I'd never seen a seahorse in person and they were tiny but so beautiful. I reached for it but Mitchell quickly grabbed my hand and shook his head. I pleaded with my eyes and he shook his head and dragged me away.

We swam past another reef and that was when I spotted a little orange guy with beady eyes and what appeared to be feelers. I immediately identified the little creature as a shrimp and it took a lot of restraint not to laugh and get water in my mouth.

I tugged Mitchell's arm and excitedly pointed to the shrimp. Mitchell wore a mask but I could see the icy glare he sent my way when I repeatedly pointed between the shrimp and his crotch. Mitchell shook his head and dragged me away again.

I had no idea how long we spent underwater but it didn't feel long at all. It was truly an experience I couldn't put into words. I removed the equipment and combed my fingers through my wet hair. Mitchell's equipment was already off and I was completely distracted by him as he ran his fingers through his wet hair and approached me completely wet with his trunks hanging very low.

I gulped when I was greeted by his chest that glistened with water drops. I slowly moved my eyes upward and took in his neck where water ran down and then met his bright blue-grey gaze which looked almost as blue as the ocean under the late afternoon sun.

"Ay mi amore," I fanned my face, "¿Hace calor aqui, o eres tù?"

I trailed my hand down his chest and kept eye contact with him as I bit my lower lip. "I'd ask you to take me behind that large rock over there but I'm mad at you."

Mitchell's brows furrowed, "Mad?"

"Yeah, why didn't you let me bring that sea horse back?" I crossed my arms over my chest and didn't miss the way Mitchell's eyes shamelessly dropped to my cleavage for a second.

"No tetas for you," I covered my chest.

Mitchell sighed, "You cannot steal from the ocean because it's wrong and how the hell would that seahorse survive out of water?"

"The same way Señor Shrimp survives between your legs!"

"Be quiet," Mitchell pinched the bridge of his nose and took in a deep breath. "Take off your fins, I have something waiting for us."

"What?" I curiously asked.

Mitchell's lips twitched at the corner, "You'll see."

A/N Hi everyone! Any idea what he's got planned?
I hope this chapter was good! I quite enjoyed writing this one.
Also, I'm sorry for only one update this week. I also want to apologise in advance should there be no update this coming week. It's going to be a very busy week for me so I might not have the time to even open Wattpad. But, I promise I'll be back next week!

Let me know your thoughts,
Till then.
Keep safe
Tina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 103 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
92.9K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...