The Demon Princess || Jeon Ju...

By lilacwrites4u

The forbidden, the chosen, love and hatred. Being the demon itself is not fun as it seems. Can she get what s... More

1|•The Forbidden Forest
2|•The Royal Family of Busan
3|•The Black Eyes
4|•The returned of the second Prince of Daegu
5|•Prince of Gwacheon
6|•Princess Y/N's little happiness
7|•Happy Princess Y/N
8|•Prince of Gwangju & Ilsan
9|•Lost in the forbidden forest
10|• She's The Queen !
11|• Weird
12|• My Princess
13|• Wonderful Day
15|• Happily Ever After

14|• Engagaed

1K 41 0
By lilacwrites4u

Everyone has gone back to their own respective country having Princess Y/N alone with her family and the servants in the castle. It's been a week since they leave the castle. Going out to the balcony of her chamber, she sits on the chair that have been provided there since day one. Looking up at the sky, gazing at the stars. She loves gazing at the stars.

gaze the stars when you miss me

Walking down the stairs, down to the hall, every servant she walked by bowed to her and she never forget to gives them a smile. Going to the dinning room to have her morning supper with her family. Every servants bowed to her as a respect and a servant pulled out a chair for her to sit.

"Good morning, Father, Mother. Good morning, Yoongs, Tae." Queen Min put down her tea cup and smile looking at Princess Y/N. "Did you have a good sleep, Princess?" She nodded, "I did, Mother."

Having a great morning supper with your family is indeed a lovely feeling.

***

Walking hands by hands with her two brothers at the castle small pond area. Must be good got to feeling your brothers loves you so much. Having siblings chats with each other. They caressed her hands while holding her hands walking side by side. Oh, how lucky they are to have her as their only sister.

"Y/N, don't you somehow missed Prince Jungkook? She look at Prince Taehyung with a sad smile. "It's been 1 month since every goes back from our palace and that's the last we seen each other."

Prince Taehyung nodded in understanding and Prince Yoongi pulled her slowly into his arms not to hurt her and hugged her.

He patted her hair softly trying to convince her that it's natural to feel like that towards someone.

my sister indeed so in love with Prince Jungkook.

***

Sitting on a chair a brushing her hair looking into the mirror while lost deep in thought. Oh, what a love sick couple. Loving each other more than their own life. No one had an idea how could a person could be such lovesick.

"Your Highness, His Majesty and Her Majesty request to see you in the throne room," Princess Y/N stands up and thanking the servant to dismissed her. She makes her way to the throne room. Walking down the hallway, she meet her brother, Prince Min Yoongi, also walking towards the throne room.

Slightly bowing in manner she asked, "Are you going to the throne room too, Yoongi?" Prince Yoongi turn around to see her, "Yes, I am." She nodded, "Seems like we are gathering, I guess?"

***

"Greetings, Father, Mother." They both said unison. Walking towards the King and Queen, Princess Y/N is shock seeing the Royal Jeon Family. "Jungkook", she muttered softly to herself but Prince Jungkook can see her lips moving clearly saying his name as if she's chanting it.

They both locked their eyes. The excitement and overwhelming unknown feelings they felt after so long didn't meet each other makes them froze as if they both are the only people in the room.

Queen Jeon chuckles, "Son, stop staring. Don't you wanna hug the Princess?" Prince Jungkook look at the Queen and quickly gets up and running towards Princess Y/N and hug her.

"I miss you so much, Y/N. So so much." Princess Y/N giggle and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I miss you too bunny."

***

Prince Jungkook and Princess Y/N walking hand in hand in the garden as it's the favourite place of her in the palace under the beautiful bright moonlight.

He took her hand and kiss them just like how he would always do. Staring at her fondly, always never failed to be mesmerized by her beauty.

What's so special about her? She's indeed beautiful by appearance but she has a beautiful heart too. Perfection. A beauty inside out.

"Love, i don't know how to describe myself to you how much i love you by words."

She look at him, adoring him as he speaks.

"But, I hope what I'm going to do next shows you how much I love you."

He kneel in front of her, "Y/N, the first time I saw you, I couldn't lie that I'm mesmerized by your beauty. All the gossips saying that the only Princess of Daegu is a beauty inside out is true. I saw you how you take care of your people as much as you can. I saw how you help the little animals around the garden. I saw you how you treated your servants nicely. All of these things that you've done makes me fall in love with you."

He clears his throat, slowly taking out a small velvety box out of his pocket, he opens it.

"Princess Y/N of Daegu, do you wanna marry me, make me your whole life partner?"

Princess Y/N who was stunned slowly tearing up, "Yes, I do, Kook."

He slid down the ring on her finger. The diamond on the ring have a diamond that in Prince Jungkook's colour as it symbolise that Princess Y/N as his.

He gets up and hugs her. The other cheers and clapping their hands making her turn around looking at the direction where the sounds of cheering and clapping coming from.

They broke the hug and she wiped her tears. Everything seems unbelievable to her. She never thought that Prince Jungkook would purpose to her.

***

"Oh my Y/N, you look so beautiful in this gown."

Princess Y/N twirls, "Oh, am I?" Chuckling her heart out.

"Yes, you are, darling. Come, give mother a hug."

She walks towards the Queen with a smile on her face and they hug each other. After a while, they broke the hug.

"Mother, you look beautiful as always. But today, you look absolutely stunning. Father gonna be amazed by your beauty."

The Queen chuckled, "Oh, Y/N. Stop joking around. Me and the King are too old for this."

"Never too old for romance, mother."

As they both were laughing, Prince Yoongi and Prince Taehyung enter her room.

"What are you laughing at, Mother?" Prince Taehyung question.

"Oh, my son, Taehyung. Y/N are teasing me, that's all." The Queen covered her mouth with her hand as she speaks.

Its been so long since everyone gets to laugh happily like this, laughing their heart out." It feels so refreshing to feel like this.

"Quit laughing without me or I won't accompany you down the aisle, Y/N." Prince Yoongi suddenly enter the room making everyone look at him.

"It's okay, I still got Taehyung and the King to walk me down the aisle. You can sit back and cry seeing me." She flipped her hair and laugh making everyone laugh too.

He become grumpy as everyone are laughing at him making her walk towards him and hug him.

"No matter what, you're still my brother although you're just a grumpy little grandpa who has a gummy smile." She laughs making him laugh too.

"Come on Tae, let's join the hug." The Queen drags his son, Prince Taehyung to join the hug too.

"Too bad, the King is missing our group hug. Gotta brag 'bout this hug we had without him. He gon' get sulky" The Queen said as everyone laugh and nodded their head in agreement.

***

She's walking down the decent short aisle with her two brothers by her side. Oh darling, she couldn't hide her smile nor the boy that's waiting for her could hold in his smile too.

What a love bird!

Slowly, they reached the boy, they handed their only sister to him.

"I'm going to break your neck if you hurt my sister in the given period, Jeon." The elder, Prince Min Yoongi warns.

He let out a nervous small laughter, "I will love Princess Y/N like my life depends on it, Prince Yoongi."

"You better did." Prince Taehyung crossed his arms.

The two brother pats his shoulders and walk down the aisle letting the two love bird having their moments.

"Welcome and thank you for being here tonight for my daughter, The Only Princess of Daegu, Crowned Princess Min Y/N engagement party. Prince Jeon Jungkook of Busan is madly in love with my Princess as we could see." The King laughs along with the crowds causing Prince Jungkook to straighten his posture but he still couldn't left his eyes from her.

She's just so breathtaking

The ceremony happens and over. People was celebrating, chattering among each other, being happy for them.

Lovely couple

Everyone wishes them a happy life as a couple

They look at each other, lost in each other eyes, smiling. Love could be seen in their eyes. Oh, I wish I could be them too.

Notes:
yall know the drills. Comments and leave a vote. Please do share if you like it. As usual, I'm lazy too read it again so excuse me because I know there's grammar mistakes and typos. Love yall🙆🏻‍♀️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 15K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
100K 5.9K 36
Where am I? Am I lost? He asked to himself while driving in a forest road. Kim Taehyung the famous photographer who loves solitude places so he buy...
103K 3.2K 35
‟Do you, Kim Taehyung, take her as your wife?‟ With that tears rolled down your cheeks instantly. ‟Yes I do.‟ The said person replied to the priest...
226K 7.4K 22
Y/N was a girl who had a big crush on one of her classmate Jeon Jungkook . One day Jungkook finds out about Y/N's feelings for him by her personal d...