𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 {𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘹...

By maggieewritez

This is the sequel to my first book 'Together'. So, you might wanna read that first... Y/n and the rest of gr... More

intro
Home of Sorts
Wicked
The Scorch
The Right Arm
The Walls
The Plan
Interrogation
Inside
Min Min
Making It Through The City
Loss
Rescue Mission
The Safe Haven
Help To Feel Better
Eager
Impossible
A New Mission
Cells
Back
Trouble
Desperate
Karma
Independent
Traitor
Never
Forgiveness

Childish

1.4K 33 26
By maggieewritez

"I've decided that we need to have a date." Gally declared while we walked back to our hut, I was on crutches but he helped if I slipped.

"Our last date was in the glade on the watch tower. That was a long time ago." He chuckled.

I smiled, "Can we just do something simple? Stargazing, uh.." I trailed off, not being able to think about what else there is to do.

"You wanna go stargazing?" He opens the door for me.

"Yeah. Stars are pretty."

"Not as pretty as you." He tapped my nose, putting on an old lady voice.

I grimaced, "Never say, or do, that again."

"Why, dear?" He tapped my nose again, continuing the voice, "Don't you love me?"

"I love you, not your grandma."

"You two have very strange conversations." Minho laughed, leaning on the door frame of our hut.

"Min Min, you can't say anything. You have weirder conversations with Fry."

He rolled his eyes, "Vince wants to have a meeting. I thought I should come get you."

"Kay, thanks, man." Gally patted his shoulder while we passed him.

..

"As you all know, we got Newt back." Vince smiled at the boy in a wheelchair beside me and Thomas.

"We also had Ava Paige within our grasp but she blew up the building before we could do anything. So, she is still, somehow, alive and that is a problem. She won't stop until she's gotten Thomas and y/n. You two are her keys."

"Fantastic." I grumbled, "Do we know where she is?"

"She's somewhere down south, we aren't sure of the exact location. But, we have to act quick. We will send out a team, to search for where they are, in the plane-ship thing."

"Right," I cleared my throat, "Let's make a name for it so we aren't calling it the 'plane-ship thing' because that's annoying."

"I agree and I've only been here for a few days. It's confusing and stupid." Newt said, nodding his head.

"I have a name!" Fry held his hand up.

"Fry, you don't have to put your hand up to say something." I laughed.

"Oh, sorry," he lowered it, "I think we should call it Winston."

I smiled weakly at the idea. Most of us knew why he was picking that name. After all, the two of them were best friends.

"Winston? What kind of name is that?" Brenda growled.

"He was our friend. So, don't say anything stupid." I snarled at her and she sunk further down in her seat.

"I think Winston is a great name." Gally said and the others hummed in agreement.

"Winston it is." Newt shouted but then broke out into a coughing fit.

Thomas grabbed him a glass of water and quickly gave him it, stopping him from choking.

"Newt, you should probably go back to the med hut." Harriet advised.

"No, no. I'm fine." He waved his hand, licking his dry lips.

"Whatever you say." She shrugged.

"Can we get back to the original topic?" Vince questioned, it was evident in his voice that he was slightly aggravated.

"Go ahead, boss." Minho stood straight and saluted, pretending to be a soldier.

"Quit it." Vince said and Minho relaxed his body again.

"As I was saying, we will be sending a team in the plane- in Winston to search for where she might be."

"What if she's underground?" Minho asked, "Then it's pointless."

"She might not be. It's worth a try. Stop being so contradictory."

"I'm just looking at all the options."

"Well, don't. Let me do that."

"Sorry, boss." Minho saluted again and I laughed quietly.

"Stop-doing-that." Vince demanded.

"Sorry, bos- I mean, sorry, Vincent."

Vince rolled his eyes, "When the team gets back from up south, we will look at the information they have collected and we will start on a plan. Y/n and Newt, you two won't be able to do anything, your injuries will hold you back."

I scoffed, "My leg will be fine by then. Joey said so."

"I did not!" Joey called out from the corner.

"Joey? Why are you even in here?"

"I don't know. I don't see why it's a problem."

"I- okay. Anyway, I'll be fine. I might have a limp but, as Newt knows, limps don't stop you from running."

"She's right. They just stop you from being faster than everyone else."

I groaned, "So I won't be the fastest?"

"No, sorry." He patted my arm.

I stuck my bottom lip out jokingly, "There might be a chance that I don't have a limp. Right, Joey?"

"Your probably won't have one. You broke your leg badly but the chances of a limp are very small."

"How come I had one? I only broke my ankle."

"Because Jeff was a horrible medic."

Minho gasped jokingly, "Y/n? how could you say such a thing? He would tend all of your constant injuries. Don't be so ungrateful."

"What the actual fuck has this meeting turned into?" Gally mumbled under his breath, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I'm not being ungrateful! I'm just saying.."

"You're being ungrateful." Newt pursed his lips.

"I'm not. I'm so grateful of Jeff and Clint. Without them, I would've been dead on my second month in the glade. I'm just saying, they weren't the best."

"I think they were amazing," Minho looked up to the sky, "Jeff and Clint, I apologise for y/n's horrible behaviour towards you both. The rest of us miss you and we're extremely grateful of you."

"Minho stop pretending to talk to them." Thomas laughed.

"I'm not pretending. I do it all the time. I also pray."

"What? No, you don't." Fry raised an eyebrow.

"And how would you know, Frypan?"

"I just know." Fry tapped his temples.

"The fuck?" Minho grimaced, "Are you a physic or something?"

"Minho!" Newt gasped.

"What?"

"Don't swear."

"I apologise, Mama Newt." Minho blew a kiss at Newt.

"Can we get back to what we were doing before, again. Please?" Gally snarled, "You all act like children, I swear."

"Gally don't act like you don't want to act like a child with us." Minho winked.

"I really don't want to."

I rested my head on his shoulder and looked up at him, "You know you do."

"No, I don"t."

"Don't lie, Gall. You do."

"Nope."

"You doooo." I smiled, holding in a laugh.

"I don'tttt."

"You dooooo." Thomas said, copying my tone.

"I really don't."

"You do." Minho smirked, "I can see it on your face, or is that your horny face, I can't tell."

"I don't have a horny face."

"You do." Minho said.

"And when would you have seen it?"

"What the hell is going on?" Brenda asked.

"I have no clue." Sonya and Harriet said at the same time.

"It must be a them thing." Jorge shrugged.

"Well, I'd wish they'd stop." Vince groaned.

"Stop what?" I raised an eyebrow, "We aren't doing anything."

"Yeah, we haven't done anything. It's you guys that are distracting us." Fry rested his hands on his waist.

Vince wiped his hand over his face, closing his eyes in agitation.

"Stop acting so childish, guys." Thomas sniggered at them.

"We aren't." Vince mumbled, "You are."

"Stop being so contradictory." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Lord, I've missed this." Newt laughed, throwing his head back.

____________________________

I apologise for not updating in a while. This is a chapter that I wrote in the car, so it's not very good.

It's just a stupid one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.7K 37
《 BOOK TWO OUT NOW 》 Y/N expected to be fall in love at some point in life. She never expected to fall in love with a builder, who lives in a square...
362K 8.9K 68
(Newt & Reader story) Alone and confused, you wake up in the middle of a Maze, with no idea of what you're doing there - and with no memory of who yo...
234K 5.9K 17
When Gally gets left behind by the gladers, a group fighting against WCKD finds him and patches him up. In that group there's a girl, Finley, who's b...
340K 9.1K 26
❝ Property of WICKED Group A, Subject A3 The Musician ❞ COMPLETED. ❨ Book 1/3 ❩ She adapts, fights, and survives. She falls for a special someo...