who made me a non existent pr...

By Author_Rachel

[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illn... More

The ending and the beginning
Who am I??Where am I??
Realization
Determination
The start of my fangirling life
Meeting the emperor!
Pa Pa???
Daddy's little girl
Boating accident
Nightmare
Lippe tea
Lady fairy!
Divine animals
Near the death door
Meeting the male lead; Lucas!
Whitie oppa?
Whitie oppa(2)
Jennette Margarita
Learning swordmanship
Who love daddy more?
Meeting jennette
The starting point of main events
Ijekiel Alpheus
Debut partner
Debutante ball
Debutante Ball (part two)
After the debut
First tea party
Sleeping beauty and her prince
Another tea party
First outing of the palace
Absorbing Lucy!
Absorbing Lucy(part two)
Who made me an animal?
Uncontrollable Mana
Beauty and The beast
Character Information
A gift from ijekiel
Purifying black magic
Practicing Magic
The old dark magician
Birthday present for daddy
The emperor birthday banquet
The Mysterious Cat
Outing with a prince
Fairy forest!
Engagement!
Missing children!
Missing children (part two)
Detective Princess
Detective Princess (part two)
Detetive Princess (part three)
Leaving from Obelian
Faunus Empire
The Culprit
Losing
Unchanging Fate
Forgotten
Unwanted Feeling
Preparation
Preparation (part two)
Runaway Princess
Alpheus Mansion
Meeting the Villain
Alpheus Mansion (Part two)
Returning Home
Crisis
The World Tree
Farewell Letter
The Lost Truth
Welcome Home!
First Love
My New WMMP Fanfic
My Fanfic Ideas

Just a Dream or Memory?

2.1K 93 16
By Author_Rachel

Athanasia's pov

'Ah...this dream again?'

I watch the scene unfolding in front of me while whining.

There was a small child with blonde hair, playing cheerfully. Beside her was a man with the same jewelled blue pupils as her, staring without a word.

'Yes, that was me and Claude when I was young. But I didn't see Ari.'

It is a little awkward, no really weird to watch myself like some kind of movie.

Is Ari using magic like Claude? Then, are these her memories? But why is it that all I see is me and Claude?

(A\N: your sister is fangirling. Don't mind.)

In the dream, things other than me and Claude are all blurry.

Anyways, when is this going to end? I have already watched this so many times that I can tell what will come next.

Did something happen? Why am I forced to sleep like this?

The last thing I remember was.......Claude acting like he lost his memories? Ngn...I'm sure I just have a weird dream.

Yes, I was going to see Daddy and I heard someone called me. Then, everything went blank.

_Crack!

My thoughts were bound to stop as I heard a cracking sound. The surroundings began to break little by little like glass.

'Is this finally going to end? I want a chocolate cake when I wake up.'

Contrary to my thoughts, I was met with an unfamiliar ceiling as soon as I opened my eyes.

It wasn't the grand and fancy ceiling in my room. But rather an old wooden one with lots of visible dust. I looked over the room and noticed this wasn't my room.

It was then. A reasonable thought flashed through my mind.

'I think I had been kidnapped!'

I got up from the bed. Strangely, my body feels stiff and heavy.

'Did they beat me when I was asleep?'

_Step! Step!

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps approaching toward me could be heard.

"Gasp! What should I do?"

I looked around the room before picking up a wooden stick near me and hid below the bed.

Click! The door opened with a clacking sound and someone entered through it.

"Oh my! Where did she disappear?"

It was an old woman's voice that rang above me. Somehow, the sound feels familiar in my ears.

I couldn't think properly as the dust under the bed was making my nose tickling.

'I can't! I can't!'

"Achoo!"

Despite my effort in enduring, I let out a sniffing sound. The woman seems to have heard that, seeing she slowly bent downward.

'Oh! No!'

I got out under the bed with the speed faster than the woman. I raised the wooden stick in my hands, preparing to hit if necessary.

"Who are you? Where is Ari?"

I shut my eyes tightly as I shouted with all my might.

"Wait! Miss."

Rather than trying to harm me, a worried voice entered my ears, forcing me to open my tightly closed eyes.

I was startled by the familiar face of the woman. She is the old nanny who takes care of orphans from where Ari took me once before. Now that I looked carefully, this room seems like the one I saw that day.

"I didn't mean to harm you."

The old woman apologized bending 90 degrees. It was then I realized my hand, still in mid-air, clenching the stick.

I quickly threw the stick away from me and helped the woman got up.

"No, I should be the one to apologize. I was too surprised."

"It is okay, miss."

"Can I ask why am I here?"

The woman went through her clothes and took out something.

"I don't know the exact details either. But the lady said to let you stay here and to give this to you once you wake up."

I took the envelope that she handed over.

"Lady?"

"Yes, the one you came together with before."

She must mean Ari.

"Then, please enjoy your time. I will leave the food here so you can eat that anytime."

"Thank you very much."

"No, this is the least I can do to pay back for the Lady who always helps us."

"......."

I quickly opened the envelope and took out the letters inside. I recognized the familiar writing style on the paper.

The content was
-Daddy's conditions
-the current situation in which why I shouldn't go back.
-and how to cast spells like teleportation and invisible magic.

But no matter how many times I search, there wasn't anything explaining about Ari. Expect from one.

[PS. Don't find me. I'm running away on my own.]

"......."

*****

Ariana's pov

Ugaa....how many times had I already vomit blood? My body feels hurt likes someone is beating me. Am I being roasted or something? Why is it so hot? Water! I need some water. My throat is dry and I don't even have the energy to talk.

_Sob! Sob!

Which annoying kid is crying? So noisy.

_Waa!

Ouch! My ears are bleeding.

I opened my eyes to see who dares shouted into my ears. But I was stunned by the situation I saw.

The little girl I dreamed of from time to time is the one who is crying. Who wouldn't cry? I mean.

The car she was riding is on the verge of a cliff! And she is hanging in the air, almost fall into the sea below her.

_Whoosh!

The merciless sea under her was violently waving like saying she'll be devoured once she fell.

Drops of blood fell on the girl's face, as she cried, holding onto the hands of-

"Mom!"

Mom? The woman in the car was gripping the girl desperately as a slightly trembling voice came out from her.

"........I-It'll be okay soon, sweetie. Everything will be okay soon."

I can't see the woman's face as her hair was covering the face. But she seems to be injured badly, seeing the blood flowing from her hands.

_Giiii!

The car leaned more toward the cliff with a loud sound. If this continues, both will fall.

I ran over to help them but I couldn't get near them. I was stuck like glue on my place, watching the scene unfolding. I was terrified at the scene like watching a horror movie.

"M-mommy! I don't wanna die. Waa!"

The girl starts crying, looking at her mother.

"No one will die, swee-"

"You are lying! I'm going to die!"

Realizing her situation, the clever girl made a decision.

"Mom. You know I love you very much, right?"

"What are you-"

The little girl smiles wearing a mature expression that doesn't match her 12th old body.

"I'll find you again in my next life. So you have to be my mom again."

She loosened her strength and let go of the hands she was holding. She stared at her loving mom face for the last time before falling into deep water.

"It is a promise. Mom."

The small whisper was buried inside the ocean sea.

..............

Thank you for reading my story. If you like this chapter, I'd appreciate receiving a vote.

Today, I wanna ask for some advice from my readers. I was planning to write new fanfic of WMMP.

So, I was thinking hard about whether to make the OC half-sister of Athy or the adopted daughter of Claude. (Since I haven't found any stories like this I thought it'd be fun.)

And I thought about giving OC unique eyes. But I can't seem to choose from the following choices.

-Jewelled eyes.
-Eyes that change colour based on emotions.
-Eyes that can see the truth.

Pretty cool, right?

I plan to choose two of the three or maybe just one. Because I can't give the OC too many points. She needs some weakness.

Anyways, I'll look forward to the response from my readers. I'll be checking my messages all the time except sleeping times.

See you all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
146K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
18K 640 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...
4K 182 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...