Love For Fighting (Male reade...

By Divine_Quirk

(Y/N) (L/N) is a young saiyan that loves to fight. While fighting for the safety of planet earth, he got suck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 16

6.3K 164 45
By Divine_Quirk

(Goki's POV)

Me, (Y/N), Vegeta, Whis, and Beerus arrived back at earth.

Goki: Alright. Let's find two more people for the tournament.

Beerus: Actually, you need to find one more.

Goki: One more?

Beerus: I already know someone to participate. He's the strongest mortal I've fought, even stronger than you.

I got really excited when I heard that.

Vegeta: Strongest?

(Y/N): Stronger than Goki?

Beerus: That's right.

Now I'm super excited! Someone even stronger than me! And I get to meet them soon!

Goki: Who is he?! Just how strong is he?!

Beerus: Calm down Goki. Just focus on finding one more person for the tournament. Me and Whis will go find "him".

Beerus and Whis went up to space.

(Y/N): Weird. Beerus didn't even say his name.

Goki: Maybe his name strikes fear in people's hearts if they hear it.

Vegeta: Don't be ridiculous, Kakarotta. Still... It's hard to believe that someone else fought Beerus.

(Y/N): Can't wait to see him. Maybe even be able to fight with him.

Goki: I thought the same! But, we should think about who should be the last competitor for us.

(Y/N) started to think.

(Y/N): First person to come to mind to me was Uub, but then I remembered this is the past. He's may not even be born yet.

Goki: Uub?

(Y/N): Uub is the reincarnation of Kid Buu.

Goki: Oh yeah. You told everyone about him during Bulma's birthday party.

Vegeta: What about Gohan? Out of all of use he has the most potential.

Goki: Yeah, but we need someone who can fight now. Gohan was too busy with other stuff to be in fighting condition.

(Y/N): We can ask Piccolo. I'm sure he would be willing to fight in the tournament.

Goki: Alright. If he agrees, then we have our team. We should train to make sure we are strong enough for this tournament. I have a feeling there will be some really strong fighters there.

(Y/N): I don't think we can get that much stronger in a few days.

Goki: So we'll use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Let's go ask Piccolo and then head out to the Lookout.

(Time Skip)

Me, (Y/N), and Vegeta landed on the Lookout. We asked Piccolo to fight and he agreed to. I knew Piccolo would help us. Dende walked up to us.

Dende: Hello Goki and Vegeta. It's so nice to see you again.

Vegeta: We're here to use the Chamber for a few days.

Dende: Really? A few days?

Goki: Yep. There is going to be a tournament with fighters from another universe and we are trying to get as strong as possible before it starts.

Dende: Well, I hope you three do well.

We walked towards the building and went to the door that leads to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Vegeta: I better not hear any complaining from you!

He shouted at (Y/N). (Y/N) laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

(Y/N): Why would I complain about becoming stronger than you?

Vegeta: Like that's going to happen.

Vegeta opened the door and we all walked through. I looked around the room.

Goki: It's been awhile since I've last been in here.

I stepped out of the room and saw the huge white void.

Goki: Hello!

I shouted, not really expecting an answer back. I chuckled to myself. (Y/N) and Vegeta walked up to me.

Vegeta: Time to start training.

Me and Vegeta both powered up to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, while (Y/N) powered up into Super Saiyan 4.

Goki: Let's all fight at once. I think it will be some great training.

Vegeta: Whatever. Now we can truly see the full extent of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

(Y/N): Time out.

Me and Vegeta looked at (Y/N).

Vegeta: What now?

Goki: Is something wrong?

(Y/N): Can we change the name of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? I think it's way too long.

Vegeta: You can't be serious. That's what you want to talk about?!

Goki: I guess it is a mouthful. I think we should change the name.

(Y/N): What about Super Saiyan God 2?

Goki: Hyper Saiyan God?

(Y/N): Super Saiyan God Above?

Goki: Super Duper Saiyan God?

Vegeta: Shut it you two!

Me and (Y/N) looked at Vegeta and he looks pissed.

Vegeta: Let's just make it Super Saiyan Blue!

I thought about the name Vegeta gave it.

Goki: I like it.

(Y/N): Me too. Short and simple.

Goki: Do you name things all the time Vegeta? You seem to have a talent for it.

A blood vein showed up on Vegeta's head. He clenched his hands into fists and got really mad.

Vegeta: Glad that we are training. I have to release some stress you two are causing me.

(Y/N): Come on. We don't-

Vegeta punched him in the face, sending him flying backwards.

Goki: Vegeta!

Vegeta kicked at me. I put my arms up and blocked Vegeta's kick. I saw (Y/N) rush over at Vegeta and tried to punch him. Vegeta caught (Y/N)'s fist.

(Y/N): That was really unfair, Vegeta!

Vegeta: Keep crying about it.

The three of us all jumped back to get some distance.

Goki: It really was a dirty move Vegeta.

Vegeta: Since when did we agree to play fair?

(Y/N): Fair enough. Guess I'll just play dirty too.

(Y/N) and Vegeta rushed at each other. (Y/N) put his hands up to his face.

(Y/N): Solar Flare!

A bright light came out, making me and Vegeta close our eyes. I heard Vegeta grunt in pain. I sensed (Y/N)'s energy coming at me. I put my guard up and felt something hit my arm. I opened my eyes and saw a shoe against my arm.

Goki: What?

I felt a kick hit my back. I turned around and saw (Y/N).

Goki: You really are a tricky one, huh?

(Y/N) chuckled and crossed his arms. He put on a smug smile on his face. He does look pretty cute doing it.

(Y/N): I guess being from the future has its advantages. I've had a lot of fighting experience back in my timeline.

I smiled at him and used Instant Transmission to get behind him and grabbed on his tail.

(Y/N): AAAH! Why do I fall for that every time?!

Goki: Not so smug now are you?

I saw Vegeta dash at me and punched me in the stomach, making me let go off (Y/N)'s tail and flew back a few yards back.

(Y/N): You helped me Vegeta?

Vegeta: You can't be a good training partner if you can't move.

(Y/N): Heh. That's the nicest thing you've said to me today, Prince.

Vegeta launched several ki blasts at me. I flew to the left and right, dodging the blasts. (Y/N) flew at me and vanished behind me, putting me in a headlock. Vegeta flew at me and tried to kick me. I released a wave of ki, blowing (Y/N) and Vegeta away.

Goki: This is getting my blood pumping! Be careful guys, I won't be holding back anymore!

I charged up a lot of ki, making big winds. Vegeta and (Y/N) charged up their ki in response. This is going to be fun and it's going to be going on for awhile!

(Chapter 16 end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 6 9
This will tell the story of Y/N going on new adventures with his new friends. First he's gonna be on a quest for the dragon balls, then we're gonna s...
370 23 10
(Y/N) is a lonely Half Breed, who goes on an adventure of great importance. Will our young Half Breed survive what fate has in store for her? Find...
66.7K 1.2K 35
Daiko is a saiyan born from Raditz and an unknown female saiyan his journey begins when he is taken to earth with his father
26.9K 648 11
This is a android 17 x reader(pure blooded saiyan) story, it begins with a freak accident in Bulma's lab,you were caught in it, now 17 has a strange...