The Pleasure House

By QtPie321

A long time ago, in 1869, a couple lived in a beautiful home in a deserted farmland where they couldn't be he... More

The Pleasure House
Prologue
•Part 1• 1//Grey is that You?
2//Bye Felicia
3//Fag!
4//Thinking Out Loud
5//The Deal
6//Veins and a Steamy Dream
7//No Exit
8//I Fucking Hate You... But I Love You
9//Who the Fuck Invited You?
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT
10//Get the Fuck Out William!
Author's Note
12//I Ain't No Pushova!
13//Happy 169th Anniversary
14//An Unnerving Question and An Unbelieveable Answer
15//Urka---The Sex-Crazed Man
AUTHOR'S NOTE *IMPORTANT*
NOTE
•Part 2• 16//Desperate
17//That's Not Real Love
18//Steamy with Mr. Dreamy
19//What?
20//Surprise Muthafucka
21//Non-Tamable and Non-Forgettable
•Part 3• 22//Save Me!
AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT
23//Calling Mr. Stupidity
24//I Like Words Like "Fuck!"
25//Resisting Temptations
26//A Visit From the Demon
27//Too Late
28//24 Hours
29//Lifted
Hip Deep in that Pepto
Updateeeeeeee
Sexual Healing

11//Movie Day

14.1K 293 3
By QtPie321

Does someone understand why chapter10 has more reads that chapter9 lmfao. Yall some horny dogs, yall just had to skip right to that dirty chapter! Its all good tho, enjoy the next one!

Chapter 11//

My eyes fluttered open and I moaned at the brightness seeping through my window. Squinting my eyes, I shuffled and realized that something strong was on top of me. My eyes snapped open to a sleeping Donovan laying on my chest. His shaved beard prickled against my bare chest and I bit my lip to try and hold in a moan.

If we were in a neighborhood, we would have woke everyone up. I hated how Donovan made me feel last night. I hated how much my heart would flutter once he kissed me or kissed my skin. His lips were so soft against my soft skin and tingles would erupt once they made contact. This new feel was irritating the crap out of me.

I couldn't help but run my hand through his soft black hair. His hair was messed up, but in a sexy way. I wish I could wake up that good-looking. He stirred in his sleep and I slowly took my hand out of his hair.

I watched as he lifted his head up towards me and flutter his eyes open. He smiled once he saw I was awake.

"Good morning, sexy." He crawled up to me a little to kiss me on the lips. I shoved him right off.

"Morning breath." I said awkwardly.

"I don't give a fuck. We can wash our mouths together."

He smashed his lips against mine and I half-screamed against his.

"Stop!" I mumbled as he tried to stick his tongue in my mouth.

"I want to make you cum all over again." I screamed again and shoved his chest harder this time, but this boy didn't budge.

He finally stopped the kiss and I gasped for air, almost passing out. "You bastard!"

He chuckled and I pushed him off of me.

"I'm taking a shower and bleh, brushing my teeth."

"Wait!"

I sighed, turning around to face him. "What?"

He smiled. "How many times did I make you cum, I lost count."

I chugged a pillow at him and he caught that shit before it could hit him.

"Fuck you!" I groaned.

"Later, mami... be patient..."

"Ugh!"

I slammed the bathroom door behind me and locked it. I'm still not believing this is Donovan...

///

"Fucking dick..."

I realized moving in this house was a huge mistake. Why didn't I listen to the people before? Oh, that's right, it's because I think I'm way better than everyone else which means I don't have to hear them! Stupid brain! I could've moved into a neighborhood where there's actual people, but no... I decided to live here, and now, I got some irrelevant boy named William up in Donovan's head!

Sighing, I got dressed into some cool clothes. I figured maybe I can go see a movie with Stacy. Slipping on my dope man attire with my white vans, I made my way out of my bedroom. I walked into the kitchen and oh-lookie, it's Donovan; yay!

As he was munching on some chips, I opened the fridge to get me an apple. Closing the refrigerator, I made my way to the sink to wash my apple. Biting into the apple, I looked back at Donovan to see his attention on me.

"Yes, may I help you?" I said in a polite tone, smiling a little.

"Yeah, you can help me by answering where the Hell do you think you're going?"

I frowned. "I'm going to the movies with Stacy today."

"Cool. I'm coming."

"No one invited you loser. Me and Stacy are having a girl's day! We're going to the mall afterwards so I don't think you'll be too fond about that."

"Whatever, I'm going. You can't just leave a horny man by himself all alone."

"When the hell did you get horny?!"

"Just thinking about taking you on this counter right now."

I groaned, slapping my hand against my forehead. "Unbelievable. I'm not even showing a least bit of skin."

I watched him as he casually ate the bag of chips. I walked over to him and snatched the bag out of his hands. "Don't eat too much! Remember what happens when you eat too much?"

He smiled. I watched him as he gripped the end of his shirt and lifted it up to his chest. I gawked at his toned abs in amazement.

Looking down at his stomach, he snickered. "Nah, I think I'm good for now."

I gulped, instantly looking down at his v-line. Oh Lord...

"You want to touch it, mami?"

Blushing, I said, "No... I'm fine."

He smirked at me. "I know you want to feel them. Maybe you'll even lick them..."

I scowled at him. "I'm not going to do that."

He walked up to me and I tried to stand my ground as he towered over me. "I'm all yours, Caira. All of it is yours."

Even a part of me was excited to hear that, but I tried to play it off like it didn't mean nothing. "Fine..."

I shakily lifted my hand onto his stomach and I rubbed his hard abs.

"Mmm..." He purred lowly as I skimmed my fingers across his muscles. I shamefully jumped once I felt large hands cup my butt.

"I want that hoodie fucking off. I want to see what my beauty hides."

"I really shouldn't be doing this... since you're horny..." I said breathlessly, trying to contain myself.

"You're damn right. Shit..."

I let my hand slide off his stomach and smiled up at him. "Nice job, Donovan. You put in a lot of work."

"Sure did. I even worked on my pecs."

I blushed furiously as his man boobs flexed and went up and down.

"Stop!" I slapped him across his broad shoulder, making him chuckle. He pulled down his shirt to my disappointment and grabbed the chip bag out of my hands, walking away.

Sighing, I finished off my apple and threw it in the trash can. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Stacy's number. She answered immediately.

"Oh bitch, give me that juicy story, I want to hear it all!"

Rolling my eyes, I walked out of the kitchen.

"I'll tell you later, because it's a long story. And a complicated one, too. You won't believe it. But I can't tell you today because Donovan decided to go with us to the movies and mall."

"Aw, no girls out anymore?!" I could tell she was pouting.

"I know, but I promise we'll have one soon. Call your boytoy and bring him along so you won't be the third wheel."

"Fine. Are we doing a foursome later today though?"

"...No you did not just say that..."

///

"C'mon Donovan, Stacy is waiting for us outside!" I grabbed a stack of cash off the table by the door and waited impatiently for Donovan. I heard footsteps and looked up to see a sexy looking man with a black jacket and some black boots.

"Is William still inside your head?"

"No. He said he'll give me a break this time, but he's coming back in three days."

"So was that William who made me touch your abs?"

"No, that was all me." He shrugged, walking towards the door.

"But what about when you practically raped me last---"

"All me!" He shouted from outside.

Sighing, I closed and locked the door before heading to Stacy's car. Sliding the stack of cash into my pocket, I opened the back door and hopped in besides Donovan.

"Hey hoe." I shouted to Stacy who was playing with the radio.

"Hey, and oh, hi Donovan!" I'm really starting to think Stacy has a crush on Donovan. I'm guessing that's why she wanted to do a foursome...

"Hey." He said in his husky, deep voice.

While Donovan and Ryan greeted each other, Stacy looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "Your hair is kind of messy... Hm..."

"Shut up! I didn't do anything!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Whatever. Lets just go to the movies."

As Donovan put his arms around my shoulders, the car sped to life.

///

"I don't want to go see no Fast & Furious, ugh!" I complained to Stacy. While Ryan and Donovan were far behind us and chatting, Stacy spoke up.

"Your attention won't be on the movie, idiot! It'll be on that fine hunk of meat you got!"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Look, we didn't really do anything last night that'll---"

"Did I ask you what you did last night?" Shit. Busted.

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. "You didn't!"

"Calm down, I didn't lose my virginity. Yet..."

She squealed. "So what did y'all do last night?"

"Uhm..." I gulped. "I-It's a little personal..."

"Oh my God, Caira Mohogeney Green actually did the dirty with somebody?! This is perfect!"

Blood rushed to my face and I groaned. "Do you have to be so loud?"

"I'm sorry, but this is something you would never dream of doing!" We got our popcorn and made our way to the theatre.

"So what did he actually do to you? Did he eat that *meow*?" She said the last part like a cat.

"Oh my God." I felt like I was about to die right on the spot.

"He did, didn't he?"

I sighed. Might as well be honest...

"Yeah, I guess---"

"OH MY GOD REALLY?! YOU SLUT!"

I almost screamed as people glanced our way.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now, could you cool it?"

"Sorry..."

///

"Where are you guys going, I thought we were going to sit together?"

"Nah, you sit and have some quality time with your hubby, I'm going to hang out with mine." Stacy practically pulled Ryan to the opposite side of us.

"Well, I guess that's just leaves us then." I muttered, going to the back of the theatre.

"You really want to hide away from all these people? I don't know, baby, you might want to rethink that."

With my face flushed, I said, "Fine, we can go sit in the front."

"No baby, I was just messin' with you. We can sit in the back." I grumbled, walking all the way to the back. I sat in the far left corner with Donovan sitting besides me.

"Great choice." He whispered in my ear and I shivered noticeably. He grabbed a handful of popcorn that was in the tub.

"Didn't you eat four hot dogs at home? Aren't you full?"

I watched as he munched on the popcorn, his attention on the big screen.

"Not really. The hot dogs didn't really do much."

"Well here, you can have the popcorn." I gave him the tub of popcorn and he took it gladly.

"Greedy ass."

I turned towards him to see him setting down the popcorn. "What did you say, mami?"

I knew he was joking around, but he really did look threatening.

"Nothing..." I lied.

"Do I have to make you say it?"

"Of course not..." I gulped. "That wouldn't be necessary."

"Do I have to force it out?" He held my gaze for a long time and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"I bet you'll like me fingering you here, you naughty girl. I bet you fantasize about it everyday..."

"Not true." I said, my breathing becoming heavy.

"I know you want me to... so let me."

I realized that his face became too close to mine and I bit my lip. "I'm not letting you do that."

"I wasn't asking for your permission."

I felt my pants unbutton and I gasped, slapping his hand away from me.

"Don't you dare---"

"Are you really about to threaten a strong man, Caira?" As he said my name, it gave me chills up and down my spine.
"I wouldn't mind punishing that little pussy of yours if you disrespect me and my actions. You're mine and I can please you whenever I feel like it. You got that, mami?"

I just nodded, too scared and a little bit turned on by what he said.

"Good girl."

He shoved his hands under my panties and I tried to keep my cool as he massaged me in a circular motion.

"Mami, you're already so wet." He hissed in my ear. "It's getting so hard to not steal your virginity..."

Donovan's [P.O.V.]

How did I turn into a dirty talker all of a sudden? I've been trying to find an answer for that in so long...

I watched intensely as Caira writhed from the pleasure I was giving her. Something about controlling her made me so fuckin' turned on and wanting to do more with her. I loved being the one to cause her pleasure... I loved having an affect on her.

A gasp escaped her delicious lips as I put two fingers in her. Gosh, she was so tight...

"I love how your pussy just tightens around my fingers. Mm, I can't wait until I'm inside you and it just clenches around me before you cream all over me..."

She cried out and that gave me time to smush my lips against hers and explore her mouth. She moans in my mouth and I quicken my fingers. She releases her fluids on my fingers and I groan. I could get used to this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 8.2K 26
After everything that took place in Jade's and Dean's past, it was finally time for them to come together in holy matrimony. They have been through...
766 9 8
" One day, he went walking through the woods and stumbled across an old and decrepit house. A tempting shadow beckoned him from the window. Once insi...
1.2K 235 57
"We've just moved here." I said. The woman looked sadly at me. "I hope you change your mind." she replied and walked away. *** Adam and his children...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...