Cherry Bomb |H.S|

missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... Еще

Introduction / Warnings.
Character Names List.
The Beginning.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Epilogue.

Chapter 22.

863 27 21
missluckycharmss

— Texas. 1973. —

MARY JANE MILLER

"Well, that show didn't last very long on the road"

We all glare at Ryder as we look at the smoking Van in front of us pulled over on the road, the engine burning and the van spluttering every now and then making us back away.

"What do we do now? We have no change to call a repair man" I say looking at the phone booth right next to us, useless to us as we used every last bit of change on the other phone booth.

"We're fucked!" Alfie says sitting on the ground, grabbing a cigarette from his pocket and striking up a match to light it up — he left his lighter in the motel.

"We can walk it, probably only about a five or six hour walk from here" Niall says shielding his eyes with his hand as the sun beams down on us deserted at the side of the road.

"Only a five or six hour walk?! Okay big man, you walk it and we'll wait here" Ryder says crossing his arms as Niall looks at him with a glare.

"You have been on my last nerve all day! Just pipe down for one minute and fucking help!" Niall yells at Ryder while I plonk my ass next to Alfie on the ground watching them two bicker for the hundredth time today.

"Oh well sorry for being upset! I just found out my dead dad isn't dead, and oh yeah! He's not my fucking Dad!" Ryder throws back at Niall who punches the bridge of his nose trying to contain his anger.

"Look, we all have shit going on right now, we just need to pull our heads together and figure out how we're getting to that cabin before midnight" Niall says looking at me and Alfie as we share a cigarette.

"Is there anything in your van we can use as a boat of some sort?" Alfie asks standing up, looking at Ryder who's pouting sadly at his van that's about to blow any second.

"... if there's a lake by the cabin that means there's a river source somewhere, we find it and swim down it. It should take us straight to the lake" Alfie says as Niall looks at him with a big smile.

"You beautiful blonde bastard! Open the van Ryder, we need to find a boat!" Niall says walking towards the back doors with Ryder, just as they reach to grab the door handle a massive explosion is heard and we're all running for our live, the impact throwing us down onto the ground.

"Everyone okay?" Ryder asks as I lift my head up, debris flying through the air as the bright orange flames of the van are seen straight away.

Everyone pops their heads up also, no one injured but we're all in shock over how harsh the impact of it was, I know I said it would blow any second, but I didn't mean it.

Damn you mother universe.

"Guess we're not taking a boat either" Alfie comments as we all sigh in defeat on the ground, watching as the Van engulfs into flames and crackles in the silence.

"Well, Harry's a dead man" Ryder says calmly as I groan burying my head into my hands in exhaustion — how the fuck did we end up here? Why did I ever do this to myself.

"You four look like you could use a ride!"

We all jump at the voice, a green van parked on the road and two heads looking out the window at us all sat on the ground like road kill.

"Vie? Reggie? What are you guys doing here?!" I say excitedly getting up and running towards the van, the others following as we all sigh in relief at the pair coming to our rescue.

"We're passing through here, where y'all headed?" Reggie asks from the drivers seat, Vie in the passenger seat smiling brightly at us.

Niall explains to them where we're headed and before long we're all piled into the two seats in the back of the van, me on Ryder's lap as Alfie sits on Niall's who wasn't too happy about the sitting arrangement — but it's better than sitting alone in the very back where there's no windows and you're locked in a small space.

"How have you guys been?" I ask smiling happily at the couple, their dash board decked out in small trinkets from different states while Polaroids are stuck onto the glove compartment neatly.

"We've been having a blast! We've seen so many places we never even knew existed! Small cabins in the woods, small little motels tucked away in the back ass end of no where! It's been amazing" Vie blabs on bashfully, her face lighting up as she turns around to speak to us.

"That sounds amazing. I really want to travel the world" Ryder sighs as I nod leaning back into his hold, my head on his shoulder as he rests his chin on my head.

"You both look exhausted, get some rest, we have an hour long trip — get some sleep in" Vie says as Niall and Alfie agree, the three of them looking at me and Ryder nearly fast asleep cuddling one another as the van rattles on the road.

"An hour won't hurt"

"Does this look like the right place?"

Reggie's voice is heard as I awaken, my knuckles rubbing at my eyes as I look around with a yawn, everyone still in the van looking out the window at a log cabin, the van currently sat in amongst many trees.

"Only one way to find out" Niall says hopping out of the van, all of us following suit as Reggie and Vie wait in their van for us all.

"This place looks very deserted" Ryder comments as we look at vines and ivy growing amongst the windows of the cabin, a once path covered with thick grass.

"Id strange Harry if he tried to hide me away here" Alfie says as me and Ryder nod agreeing with him.

We watch as Niall inspects the outside of the cabin, making sure it's okay to knock on the door or if it would all collapse down on itself because of how old it looks.

"If this heap of logs collapses, we run" Niall warns us as we all nod standing behind him, pushing him in front of us up to the door.

"Oh cheers lads!" He whisper yells as we all bite back a laugh, watching as he slowly walks towards the door and then gives it one loud knock, watching as the whole cabin shakes a tad.

"TJ and Harry! If you're in there please open the door! It's just us; Niall, Ryder, Alfie and MJ!" Niall announces loudly as we all wait for any signs of movement from inside.

"I don't think anyone is there" Ryder whispers as Niall shields his eyes with his hand looking up at the top window, a shadow appearing and then disappearing from it.

"Someone or something is in there alright" Niall says as we all jump at the sound of locks unlocking slowly and then a creak from the old wooden door.

"Why are you all here?" TJ asks standing before us, Lilah hidden behind him as he holds a hand out in front of her protecting her.

"Where's Harry?" I ask pushing past Niall who whines out a heyyy! At the movement.

"He left about four hours ago, why?" He answers me as I sigh turning around to look at Niall and the rest.

"What now? It's getting near night" i gesture to the sun setting behind us all, blinding us with its orange rays as it slowly sets down in the distance.

"Why are you still standing there then come on! TJ you're coming too, get a move on" Niall instructs as TJ looks at us all confused before sighing and walking in to grab his bags that were near the front door.

"Thank god! That place was nasty!" Lilah says pushing past her brother and making her way towards the Van Reggie and Vie are still sat in.

"Ryder, MJ, TJ and Lilah, in the very back on the mattress, me and Alfie will stay up front with Vie and Reg" Niall says quickly shuttling us off into the van like earlier, slamming the doors behind us as all four of us tumble down onto the mattress.

"Someone find a light!"

"Well maybe I could find it if there was windows Li!"

"Fuck off TJ, I've had enough of you whining to me about that damn shack of a house, I don't want to hear you whine again"

"Hold on, I think I found a light ... nope that's not a light! It's not a light!"

As Ryder shouts I pull a string behind me after feeling around, the light comes on that's hanging down and Ryder looks to where he was touching a few seconds ago.

"Oh thank god, it's just a candle stick" he says sighing in relief as we all look at him not knowing what to say about him and his brain.

"How long is it back to the motel?" I ask as TJ thinks, before speaking up.

"Nearly three and a half hours, if we don't hit any traffic on the way, we should be good" he says as I nod, resting back on the walls of the van as we all lay about as the van rattles down the road.

"Harry told us to stay away from him until after midnight, why are we here?" Lilah asks as I look at her with a smile.

"Because, Harry will have a plan to keep you all here, I just know he does" I smile as TJ looks at me with worried eyes, my lips trying to force a smile at him as Ryder pulls out a joint from his pocket.

"We're in a confined space!" TJ says as Ryder sparks up the joint with a match, running the wooden stick along the back of his front teeth before a flame appears on the tip of the match.

"Does it look like I really care right now? Need something in my system before this goes tits up" he comments as I roll my eyes.

"It's not gonna go tits up, have hope" I say as I watch him light the joint, shaking the match to put out the flame before tossing it on the mattress.

"As you've been saying blossom, anything is possible at this stage"

HARRY STYLES

0 days 03 hours 20 minutes 26 seconds

"You both do know they're all probably on their way back here now" I say staring at the digital countdown in Rob's room.

"How would they know where to find TJ?" Jesse asks as I chuckle, looking up at him.

"I have my ways sunshine" I say as he rolls his eyes shaking his head.

"He's going to be brought back with you if he shows up here, you do know that" Rob says as I nod, looking at them both.

"And the only way they can stay here is if you kill me in this world so I can never get back in, wipe my memory and plant me right into the modern world with no recollection of this world, right?" I ask as Jesse nods, looking at Rob who nods also.

"Then we have a deal, you let them both stay here and take me, I've already caused enough pain here" I say as they look at me confused.

The guilt of the deaths that have happened in here finally catch up to me, the ones that eat me alive most is Amy and Kai, they were part of us and I was the reason they died, because I wouldn't listen and I was too selfish by wanting to stay here. The longer I went without listening, the more people died and it's all my fault; I wanted MJ but now I just want her to be happy, and she'll be happy without having to live with me: the guy who basically caused her best friends death.

"What happened to wanting to stay?" They both ask, watching as I grab the plans my dad gave me from my pocket, handing them over to the two men who look even more confused.

"I'd rather die than have her look at me and see the reason she lost everything"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Yellow || hs au C

Фанфик

630K 16.3K 102
The devastating and heart wrenching story of Yellow, takes you through the journey and relationship of an addict, and a woman who views the world thr...
293K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
32.2K 677 41
He cocks his head to the side and gives me a look, then extends his arm and rests his hand on the wall above my head. He leans in closer, only 6 inch...
Just You | √ adhithi reddy

Любовные романы

121K 6.1K 37
||COMPLETED|| ||STAND ALONE BOOK|| ||NO SEQUEL|| - • Highest Rank : #58 in General Fiction on 02.08.2018. "Miss. Varma, don't make false statements...