The Villainous Goddess

By SoupwithSpoon

Estella De Velle, ranking the highest god ever known in ancient times as she had the most power, it was when... More

Info.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 23

2.9K 116 7
By SoupwithSpoon

It was the start of the first day of class. Charlotte woke up hyped as ever. It was a few hours before class. She had already wore her custom black uniform.

The students who have left with their parents have returned. It was rounded that 3/4 out of the freshman, sophomore, junior and senior students left the academy to visit their parents.

She ran to Huston's room and woke him up,

"Five more minutes."

"Shut up and get up it's the first day of class."

"Yeah whatever."

Charlotte managed to wake Huston up and waited for him to get ready. The school's uniform was really nice. Charlotte liked her black uniform a lot.

It was nice how they had a magical book pouch to store their books and stationery. It was like a normal locker except it was portable, light and magical.

They got out of their dorm and saw the hallway packed with people, new faces all round. Of course, eyes surrounded Charlotte as she stood out with her uniform. It was already normal for her so she didn't
think anything of it.

As the academy was packed, there of course gonna be more than one class. Luckily, Huston was in the same class as her. They went to the class and the student's gaze landed on Charlotte once more. They questioned her black uniform.

The students have all been seated and the professor walks in,

"Greetings freshmen, I hope you all like the academy environment. Please introduce you all one by one, starting from the top left."

All the students introduce themselves,

"Hello, I'm Charlotte Alpheus. I hope we can get along."

"The names Huston Lorel."

-

"Thank you. Now, I shall begin my first lecture."

-

The professor finished the lesson and hands out a simple assignment as it was the first day after all.

"Please put your assignments on my desk tomorrow morning. Thank you."

The next professor comes in and gives another lecture, the same thing happens. An assignment was given out once more.

-
There were four periods each day. History, Math and Language. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays were sword training while Tuesdays and Thursdays were mana training.

As it was Monday, the Chief professor whom they call, Mister Hemsworth was the professor assigned for Charlotte's sword fighting class.

The professor greeted himself and led the class to their own private arena built for that specific class. The academy was wealthy after all.

"Class, this is your first day of sword training. We will advance 3 levels each year. Today's task is simple, find a partner to spar with. Whoever gets 10 wins first will be the victor. The loser has to run 10 laps around the arena."

Everyone had already found a partner, except Charlotte. Huston knew he would lose if he teamed up with Charlotte so he found someone else.

Huston that bastard.

"Charlotte, it seems that you don't have a partner. Shall I be your sparring partner?" The professor offers.

"Gladly." She said, smirking.

The students had all finished sparring and running, Huston won against his teammate. The students requested for Charlotte and Professor Hemsworth to spar after they were done.

It was time for the Professor and elite to spar. The students gathered around them both and watched them fight.

They charge towards each other and match swords, the professor trying to hold Charlotte back as much as possible while Charlotte also tries. Although the Professor was better than the average human being, he was still not comparable to the highest ranking god.

Charlotte had already beaten the Professor to 9-0.

It was the final sparring battle and Charlotte gave the Professor a handicap, she used one hand to hold the sword.

The Professor who didn't want to let him pride down used both hands and full force to charge at Charlotte.

Charlotte matched swords with him once more, swerving around him. The Professor had knocked Charlotte down and was about to point her sword but Charlotte grabbed his foot and let him slip down on the floor.

She gained victory as she pointed the tip of her sword to his neck.

10-0.

The crowd cheered for Charlotte's victory. The Professor got up and congratulated Charlotte.

"As expected of the Elite student." Huston said from behind.

"Yeah whatever. Class is over right? Let's head to lunch when the Professor announces."

"You guys can go back to the classroom and grab your wallets to lunch now and you're free to go. I need to finish 10 laps."

As you all are confused, I shall explain.
------------------------
First period: History.
(8:00.a.m-9:00.a.m)

Second period: Math.
(9:05.a.m-10:05.a.m)

Third period: Language.
(10:10.a.m-11:10.a.m)

Fourth period: Either Sword training or Mana training.
(11:15.a.m-1:15.p .m)

Lunch break.
(1:20.p.m-2:20.p.m)

Class is over.

Academy clubs. [optional.]
(2:25.p.m.-4:25.p.m)

They get a 5 minute break in between each class.

Basically, 6 hours and 25 minutes the average student.
------------------------

Charlotte heads to lunch, grabs the food and sees Ain waving in her direction, she went to his table and sat. Eating.

Two senior men went up to Charlotte, hearing rumours about her and wanting to see her in action with her own eyes.

"Charlotte Alpheus!"

"Hm?" Charlotte turned to the two.

"I challenge you to a battle."

This scene feels too nostalgic.

"As you can see, I'm currently eating. So, no."

She continued eating and the two suddenly got down on their knees and begged. The other students watched and some gasped.

"We just want to see you in action!" The two begged and whined.

Charlotte was frightened by the scene, she hurriedly tells them to get up but they wouldn't budge.

"Fine. Please get up, you're embarrassing yourselves. Well, and me. What do you want me to do? I don't want to battle you. I can show you my mana explosion!"

"That works too!" The two men said.

These kids, really.

"I'll show you guys after I eat. Wait for me."

The two men sat at her table, awkward tension built up.

"Uh.."

"Don't worry, we're waiting."

"Ah... okay."

-

Charlotte finishes her food and gets up,

Ah wait, I didn't see Huston come to lunch today.

"Hey Ain." Charlotte turns to Ain with a tray in her hands.

"I haven't seen Huston come to lunch today, he wasn't following me. Do you know what happened?"

"I heard he went to help a professor out and had bread."

"Oh, I see."

The two seniors listening into their conversation.

"Uh, you two can follow me to the arena grounds now."

-

At the arena grounds, the two seniors were watching from afar as Charlotte blew up the whole field and undid it in an instance.

"That is all, I'm exhausted. Can I go now?"

"Thank you! Lord Charlotte!"

"Call me that and I'll blow your heads off."

-

At the dorms, Charlotte jumped on her bed.

Today was exhausting and it was my first day. Every day surprises me, in a bad way.

Charlotte had already finished her assignments in her private office. So, she let go everything and dozed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 14.5K 140
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
7.7K 2 3
Alice is a normal girl, normal enough to be a normal girl. she has a dark past and a bright future when she finds a small agency near to the centre o...
786K 27.8K 101
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
103K 5K 18
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...