Precious [Taekook] ✓

By yyyuehyyyie

"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If yo... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
!!New taekook book alert!!
Bonus
Bonus 2
🎇 100K Special 🎇
Another taekook book!!!

Chapter 34

19.5K 953 126
By yyyuehyyyie

Many months had passed by and it's getting nearer and nearer to the birth date of the little peanuts.

Though Jungkook's belly became huge, the hyper bunny still wants to play around and jump around. Luckily Taehyung appointed many maids to stay beside the bunny, or else the bunny will be in big danger as the boy loves to play around.

Right now the pregnant male was sitting on the big fluffy couch, standing up cause he wants to drink some water.

"Wait, Master Jungkook! Where are you going?" The head maid halted Jungkook as the boy frowned cutely at the maid.

"I want to drink water, noona!" Jungkook pouted. He doesn't really like the protective action of the maid, "My legs is swollen, noona. I wanna walk around!"

"You don't understand, Master Jungkook. Being pregnant is very sensitive and little peanuts' birth date was this Saturday, wasn't it?" The maid sighed, "If you want water, I can take it for you."

Jungkook sat back down on the couch, sulking slightly. He swayed his legs to back and forth, frowning when he felt an unfamiliar pain in his lower abdomen. Both of his hands were put on top his big belly as he whimpered in pain. He felt wetness on the seat which he sat.

"Oh my god, Master Jungkook! Are you okay-Oh! Your water broke! Sit right here Jungkook I'll call doctor Seokjin here!" The maid frantically ran away.

Jungkook clutched at the small table beside him, knuckles all turning white as he felt an unbearable pain in his lower abdomen. Tears streamed down from his eyes like waterfall. He could felt himself getting lifted up by a familiar presence.

Cold sweats formed on his forehead as he fluttered his shutting eyes opened, "H-Hyungie..." He whimpered, snuggling closer to Taehyung's chest.

"Hyungie is here, don't worry petal. Let's go to the hospital now, okay?" Taehyung tried his best to calm the boy down while gesturing the driver to drive faster to the hospital.

Trust me, the driver never drive that fast in his 10 years driving experience.

--------------------------------------------------

They arrived to the hospital and Jungkook was quickly sent inside the emergency room. Tension is all around the air outside the emergency room as everyone was worried about the bunny boy inside the room.

"Don't worry too much, Tae..." Seokjin comforted his brother.

"How can I not? Jungkook is so slim, so fragile. Gosh, will he break when he deliver the child?" Taehyung rubbed his face using his palm harshly.

"Well, you should've consider that question before you shove your dick inside Jungkook!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at Taehyung, frowning when the mafia boss didn't give him sassy reply.

Yoongi let out a deep breath, "Stop worrying, Lucifer. Kookie is a strong guy. He might be feminine and all childish but I can tell he really wants to spend the rest of his life with you. So don't worry anymore. He'll be safe."

"Thanks a lot for that, kitty." Taehyung said to Yoongi, making the boy blushed.

"Stop calling me a kitty!"

... < * > ...

The door of the emergency room was opened, making Taehyung and the rest of the people outside the room stood up right away.

"Congratulations, Mr Kim. Both boy and girl are healthy." The nurses passed one of the baby to Taehyung, another to Seokjin.

Taehyung stared at both of his children who equally staring at him with their wide Bambi eyes, "They're beautiful. Thank God they have Jungkook's eyes."

"Mr Kim-Jeon is also awake. You can visit him right now." The nurses informed.

"Thank you." Taehyung thanked the nurses, passes the baby to his brother then rushing inside the room where Jungkook was located.

He let out a breath of relief when he saw his precious was sitting securely on the soft bed of the hospital. He ran over and hugged the male tightly, "Thank God you're okay, petal."

Jungkook giggled out, "Where's little peanuts?"

"There," Taehyung pointed at the babies that Seokjin was holding. Seokjin passed the babies to Jungkook, "They're so beautiful!" The boy gasped out while using his fingers to smooth the cheeks of the baby.

"They look so much alike to you, petal..." Taehyung placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead, "I love you so much, precious." He whispered out, eyes getting teary as he felt so happy right now.

Jungkook raised his head up, pecking Taehyung's cheek, "Love you too, hyungie."

They both stared at each other, happiness could be tell through their face expression. They don't know what their future will be, they don't know what'll happen to them for sure but Taehyung will always be Jungkook Taetae hyungie, while Jungkook will always be Taehyung one and only precious.

THE END

......................................................................
Here comes the end of precious. Thank you for giving this book so much support from the day it published. Two more bonus chapters will be out tomorrow, please stay tuned. [ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]

Love ya! ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
240K 9.8K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
63.1K 3K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
66.8K 2.7K 22
woahh papi , you have a peircing on your boobs ...he giggle showing his bunny smile... S-Shut up they are not boobs -KTH can I suck on them Papi ple...