Second Chances

By 1Dperfxox

Julia isn't the girl who gets all the guys. She finally gets her first boyfriend in her senior year of high s... More

Second Chances
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
*UPDATE*
Chapter Forty-One
***UPDATE***
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
KIK
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
**UPDATE**
Chapter Fifty
**UPDATE** & Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Twenty-Four

139K 1.7K 216
By 1Dperfxox

~A/N~

Can I just say you guys are really amazing?! Before I posted my most recent chapter, this story had 9,000 reads and now it has almost 20,000! Like that's insaneeeeeeeee omfg if you're reading this, I love you.

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Niall's P.O.V:*

I paced back and forth as I checked the time.

7:06

Maybe I should go to Julia's flat now?

I knocked on her door, and to my surprise Kate swung it open as she greeted me.

"Where's Julia? Is she here?" I asked after returning the greeting.

"Yeah she'll be down in a sec."

We stood there making small talk. Then Kate turned towards the stairs and back towards me, nudging me on the side while winking.

I knew that was my cue.

I turned around.

She stood at the top of the stairs, with a perfectly fitting red dress, that made her look breath taking. Her hair was curled and she looked taller due to her heels. She just looked more mature, but in a good way.

"Do I look okay?" She asked as she came down the stairs.

Beautiful.

Gorgeous.

Perfect.

At a loss for words, I managed to say something.

"Y-you look beautiful." I smiled at her.

"Thanks." She blushed.

After she shooed Kate away and I complimented her once again, I did something I wasn't expecting myself to.

I grabbed her hand.

I expected her to pull away, but I was shocked when she squeezed my hand back as I intertwined fingers with her.

The same smile that I had last night had crept onto my face. Even though Julia wasn't mine, I felt like the luckiest guy on earth, just because I'm friends with her.

*Julia's P.O.V:*

Niall and I walked out of my flat, hand in hand, to a car waiting for us.

"Are you official?!" Louis yelled as he pushed the door open from the inside.

"No..." I laughed as our hands dropped and I climbed inside.

Niall followed behind and took a seat next to me.

Harry was staring at me with his mouth slightly open. "Wow. You look so different."

"She's mine. Back off." Niall joked around.

I blushed at his response.

"She's blushing, mate." Louis winked at Niall.

This only made me blush more.

"Am not!" I crossed my arms.

"Are to!" He yelled back and stuck out his tongue.

Our ride consisted of playful arguments, laughs, and banter until we arrived at a very big, expensive looking house.

"Let's go!" Louis said swinging the car door open just as we parked.

The boys were ahead of me and Niall.

With Niall by my side, we entered the house.

Next thing I knew I was being greeted by a cute ginger.

"Hello, love." He stuck out his hand for me too shake. "You must be Julia. I've heard a lot about you." He winked at me and looked at Niall who was still beside me.

Niall blushed and then introduced me to the red head, changing the subject. "Julia, this is Ed."

"Hello, Ed." I smiled. " Nice to meet you."

He was such a cutie.

Niall grabbed my hand and pulled my through the crowded house. As long as he doesn't leave me in a mobbed house, filled with people I don't know, I don't care how many times or for how long we held hands.

He said hello to people he knew and then introduced me, and I returned a greeting.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" Niall said close to my ear due to the loud music.

"Sure." I said back at the same distance.

We pushed through more people until we found drinks in the kitchen.

"Want one?" Niall asked taking a beer in his hands and offering me a bottle.

I'm not really a drinker, but one couldn't hurt. But only one because I'm a light weight.

Plus, I planned on having a good time, so why not live a little?

I took the ice cold bottle in my hands and popped the cap off. "Thanks." I sent him a smile as I sipped the beverage.

We went into another room, where we found the rest of the boys. They were dancing and Louis came over, grabbing my hands and pulling me towards him.

"Let's dance!" Louis shouted.

I placed my drink down on a nearby table and danced along with Louis, knowing he wasn't being serious at all. He spun me around and laughed at how bad of a dancer I am.

"Don't be jealous of my moves, I know I'm awesome!" I laughed.

Niall came over after talking with a few other people.

"I'll take over from here." He had a smile plastered across his face as he told Louis who nudged his side and winked. The reason for that was obvious.

He gladly grabbed my hands and we danced.

It was so hot. I've been dancing for about two hours, there's so many people, I'm sweating, and I'm thirsty.

Niall had gone off with some of his friends, but that didn't stop me from having a good time and dancing.

I made my way to the kitchen and searched for a non-alcoholic drink. I wanted something that I could chug in hopes that I would cool off, but I do not intend on becoming ossified.

After looking in probably every cooler there was in the house, my options were beer, Champagne, beer, and more beer.

I guess my best bet was to choose a beer. My thirst was quenching and I desperately needed another drink.

Besides, I only had the one beer Niall had given me before. One more can't hurt.

I popped the cap off and went back to where I've been located for the past couple of hours.

I watched as the smoke from the drink being so cold slowly rose from the inside. My mouth was watering and I pleased myself with a sip.

Not being satisfied with that, I continued to consume the beverage and before I knew it the bottle was empty.

Not really being concerned, I shrugged it off and went back to dancing.

I felt hands wrap around my waist. I was shocked but assumed it was probably Niall.

Turning my head to expect a blonde, there was a curly headed brunette with his arms tightly around me.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I laughed, figuring he was only kidding.

"You were all alone and you look so beautiful, I couldn't help myself but join you." He whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps all over my body. As he spoke those words, the smell of alcohol came off his breath.

He was drunk.

He spun my around so I was facing him.

Then my concerns about that second drink hit me as the room began to gently spin and I felt less coordinated than usual.

'I knew I shouldn't have had that second drink. I mean I am a light weight. And I don't drink that often. Julia, what were you thinking?!' I thought as Harry grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the corner of the room.

"Harry, let go!" I tried pulling my hand out if his tight grip, but I started wobbling in my heels due to the tipsiness that had just sunk in.

Being pushed into the corner, I was immediately shadowed by his larger figure.

Seconds passed, and before I could react, Harry's lips forcefully crashed onto mine.

At that very moment, memories of Josh shot through my brain.

"Harry... s-stop!" I tried to turn my face away from him, but he grabbed my face and held it still.

Being kissed against my own will reminded me of Josh. I was panic stricken and I didn't know what to do. I closed my eyes tightly and hoped for it to end quickly.

The last person to kiss me had been Josh. I honestly had no idea how to react, and I was on the verge of breaking out into a panic attack. Josh had kissed me like this.

Forcefully, with no emotion.

I was scared, because normally after Josh kissed me, nothing good ever came after, and that's what I expected.

My eyes were squeezed closed until I heard my name.

"Julia? What the hell!"

A very hurt looking Niall stood inches from Harry and I, as guilt instantly washed over me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

I bet you didn't expect that! ;) What are your thoughts?!

And one more thing, you guys are absolutely the sweetest! You leave the nicest comments and that inspires me to write more and update quicker! So thank you to people who comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...
27.9K 638 28
COMPLETED. Georgia Brink had a wild past. She lived a dangerous life. She wanted out. Moving to Bane was supposed to be a new change for her. That wa...
352 24 16
What happens when two people collide that are from entirely different worlds? Will there be romance? Drama? Suspense? Will someone from the past come...