Mob Psycho Male Reader X Miss...

By SuperSodaPie

A office worker and programmer by the name of Kobayashi had a normal life by herself, until one day she took... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Second Dragon, Kanna!
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Start of a New Life!
Season 1 Chapter 4 : An Invitation to a Meeting!
Season 1 Chapter 5 : The Guide to Psychic Powers
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Summer's Staples!
Season 1 Chapter 7 : New Dragon, Elma!
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Ochimusha! Psychic Powers and Me!
Season 1 Chapter 9 : Sports Festival!
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Troupe Dragon, On Stage!
Season 1 Chapter 11 : Year End, New Year!
Season 1 Chapter 12 : The Meeting of Kobayashi and Shigeo!
Upcoming Q&A
Sesaon 1 Chapter 13 (Finale) : Emperor of of Demise Arrives!
Season 1 Chapter 14 (OVA) : Valentines and Hot Springs!
Season 2 Chapter 1 : New Dragon, Ilulu!
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Shigeo Takes a Stand!
Season 2 Chapter 3 : Extracurricular Activities
Mob Psycho X Maid Dragon Q&A
Season 2 Chapter 4 : One Danger After Another
Season 2 Chapter 5 : When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do
April Fools
Mob Psycho X Dragon Maid Short : The L Word
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Inside a Evil Spirit
April Fools
Season 2 Chapter 7: Choices

Season 1 Chapter 1: The Strongest Maid in History, Tohru!

28K 658 773
By SuperSodaPie

In a terrain that is unknown, energy was being absorbed towards something...

================================================================================

In a place where it seemed like the mountains the sun rises as the light hits a large creature that was revealed to be a dragon laying down. The dragon stands up and starts to flap its wings as it starts to fly up towards the sky.

================================================================================

The scene changes to an apartment in a city where one of the inhabitant's alarm clock starts to go off. Inside the room, out from the bed comes out an arm which stops the alarm clock. As she turns off the alarm she grabs her glasses and sits up on her bed.

Kobayashi : My head hurts... I drank too much.

================================================================================

Back with the dragon, it was currently flying over some clouds and as it continues to fly it finally reaches a city while casting some sort of spell on itself.

================================================================================

Back with the woman in the apartment, she got out of bed and started to change in her work clothes. As she puts on her dress shirt she felt the cold sensation from it.

Kobayashi : Cold!

================================================================================

Back with the dragon that was still flying over the city, it sees two girls wearing maid outfits with one girl passing out flyers and the other holding up a sign.

================================================================================

Back with the woman named Kobayashi, she finally got ready for work and as she walks into the living room she sees a note on the table as well as some stomach medicine next to it that said "This medicine is stronger so it will make you feel better."

This makes Kobayashi smile as she grabs the medicine from the table and starts to open it.

Kobayashi : *smiles* So considerate. I guess he already headed out for school. I wonder what we should have for dinner?

As she finally opens the medicine she drinks it and puts the empty bottle on the table.

Kobayashi : Man... my lower back hurts too.

Kobayashi then walks to the entrance and then starts to put on her shoes.

Kobayashi : Today we're running the integration test on that program, huh?

After finally wearing her shoes she stands up and heads out of the door. However, when she opens the door she sees...

As the dragon looks at her for a couple of seconds it gives out a small roar as Kobayashi finally processed what was in front of her.

Suddenly in front of the dragon's mouth appears a magic rune circle as the dragon also starts to glow orange. The dragon then starts to shrink down and transformed into a female human wearing a maid outfit.

??? : Ta-dah! Good morning, Miss Kobayashi.

Kobayshi who had a million things going through her mind stays silent until she finally came to a conclusion where she thought this whole scenario was a dream.

Kobayashi : *confused* Good morning.

??? : Would it be all right to come in?

Kobayshi : Oh, sure, come inside.

The two then walk inside Kobayashi's apartment and now were both sitting at the table across from each other.

Kobayashi : So we met yesterday, and I offered to let you stay here? Uh, Tohru? That's what I said?

Tohru : Yes!

Kobayashi : ( Strange... I'm not waking up from this dream. It's not a dream? No, no... )

Kobayshi looks at Tohru and starts to ask her a question.

Kobayashi : Where did we meet?

Tohru : We met in the mountains!

Kobayshi : The mountains?

Kobayashi then tries to recall the memory and remembers that she did indeed go to the mountains during a drunken excursion and saw a dragon, and on top of that asked the dragon if she wanted to live with her.

As Kobayashi finally recalled the memory she puts both of her hands on her head and looks down disappointed while Tohru happily recalls the words Kobayashi told her.

Tohru : I'll never forget those kind words! Please allow me to start working here as your maid!

Kobayashi : You can't. I don't know if you're a dragon or whatever, but I'm not planning on hiring anyone.

Hearing this Tohru starts to panic.

Tohru : I-I wouldn't need any pay!

Kobayashi : No, that's not the problem...

Tohru : *stands up from seat* I can be useful! I can turn this entire area into a sea of fire or curse people to death!

Kobayashi : No! no! no! Though, why a maid?

Tohru : Because you said a maid would be best!

Kobayashi : I did? Oh, right.

Kobayashi then rubs her head remembering while Tohru was still standing from her seat a bit nervous.

Kobayashi : I'm sorry I made a promise I can't keep. But I hope you'll understand... I already have something to take care of that's really important... I can't change the impossible.

Tohru looked at Kobayashi shocked and saddened as she looks down.

Tohru : It's absolutely impossible?

Kobayashi : *looking away* Yeah, I'm sorry.

Tohru doesn't say anything and continues to look down saddened until she finally looks up with a sad smile.

Tohru : Understood. My apologies as well, for dropping in so suddenly.

Tohru bows and then walks around the table as she heads to the entrance door. As Tohru was walking away Kobayashi looks up and glances over at Tohru as she sees that there was a tear in her eye which surprises her.

Kobayashi : ( I can't erase this guilt. It feels the same as last time. )

Kobayashi then remembers the first time she felt this kind of guilt as she also sees a image in her head of a boy who was sitting in front of two coffins and a picture.

Kobayashi : ( It's not a dream? )

Kobayashi looks over at Tohru who was now opening the door and was about to head out.

Kobayashi : ( If it's not a dream, then... )

Kobayshi then looks up at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 8:50 am and realizes that she was going to be late for work.

Kobayashi : I'm late?!

Kobayashi quickly grabs her bag and runs over to Tohru.

Kobayashi : Tohru!

Tohru looks back a bit confused as Kobayashi grabs her hand in a hurry.

Kobayashi : Can you fly?!

Tohru's eyes widen as she smiles happily with tears of joy.

================================================================================

Currently, Kobayashi was flying in the sky as she was riding on Tohru's back who was in her dragon form.

Kobayashi : Super fast!

Tohru : Huh? What'd you say?

Kobayashi : You're damn fast!

As Tohru continues flying towards Kobayashi's work, Kobayashi looks up at the sky and decides to hire the dragon maid.

Kobayashi : I guess I'll hire her.

Tohru : *looking back* Really?!

Kobayashi : So you can hear me.

Kobayashi then starts to think that it wouldn't be so bad for another person to live with her as she also tries to think about how to tell a certain someone about hiring the dragon maid.

================================================================================

The scene changes to a high school where students were attending their first period. In one of the the classrooms a teacher was writing a math problem on the classroom chalkboard while explaining how to solve the problem to the students.

In the back row next to the window there was one student laying his head on his desk as the warm sunlight shines on him making his sleep more comfortable and relaxing.

Suddenly, a large shadow passes over him which causes him to stir awake. He lifts his head off of his desk as he rubs his eye and then looks out the window.

??? : *yawns* What was that?

================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

School was finally over as the last bell rings, notifying the students that school was over. The boy that was sleeping in math class walks out of the school and heads to his part time job.

??? : I better head to the store, I don't want to be late.

As he walks to the store he works at he suddenly feels some kind of unnatural presence from a building he was walking by.

??? : Hmmm.

================================================================================

Inside the building there was a high school boy and girl walking up the floors.

High School Girl : Are you sure we should be in here? I feel like we're not allowed to...

High School Boy : Don't worry, it's totally fine. No on comes here. Me and my friends come here all the time. It's like a secret hideout.

The two high school students both continue going up the floor until they finally made it to the top floor. The girl looks around with a bit of anxiety as she found the building creepy and strange.

High School Girl : H-Hey, let's get out of here. This place gives me the creeps. It feels like there's a ghost or something is here.

The boy smiles and walks over to the girl as he puts his hand on her cheek.

High School boy : Don't worry so much. If a ghost DOES show up I'll make sure to protect you.

The girl starts to blush from the boy's words as their faces move closer. The two's lips move closer and closer to each other as they almost make contact. However...

??? : You want me to haunt your dreams?

The boy and girl turn to their right with fear as they see a spirit was right next to them causing them to scream loudly with complete fear.

High School Boy : A ghost?!?!?!

The spirit takes a few steps back as it reveals it's true from to the high school students.

Ceiling Crasher : Want me to crash you through the ceiling with my curse?

High School Girl : O-Oh my god! I-It's a real spirit! W-What, what should we do?!

The girl looks over to the boy only to see he was not standing next to her anymore. She then hears running footsteps and looks over to where they were coming from. She then sees that it was the boy running away as he was crying out in fear.

High School Boy : H-Help me! Mommy!

The girl continues to watch the boy with distraught as he finally leaves the room.

Ceiling Crasher : I guess you're the lucky one.

The girl looks back at the spirit as tears start to stream down from her eyes as she was completely paralyzed from fear.

High School Girl : S-Someone... P-Please... Help...

Before the spirit could even do anything he feels an immense power coming towards him and the girl as he looks toward the direction it was coming from and hears some footsteps.

The spirit start to worry a little as he feels the tremendous energy coming closer. The spirit and the girl then see the high school boy that had stopped outside the building walking in through the doorway. The spirit felt relieved, now knowing it was just another high school boy.

Ceiling Crasher : Hmph. It's just another puny high schooler.

The high school boy looks at the spirit with a blank expression as he aims his hand at the spirit.

Ceiling Crasher : For giving me a jump scare I'm going to curs--

Suddenly, the spirits form starts to become unstable as it starts to twist and turn and finally bursts into pieces and disappearing for good.

The girl looked at the boy amazed as she didn't understand what just happened.

This high school boy's name is Shigeo Kageyama. He is a psychic and also the person who lives with Kobayashi. He is also the protagonist of this story.

Shigeo lowers his arm and then looks at the girl who was still processing on what just happened as she looks at Shigeo. Shigeo who still had a blank expression bows at the girl and then walks out of the building.

================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It was night time and the scene changes to Kobayashi's apartment where she asked Tohru to show her some proper form of a maid.

Kobayashi : First, let's see what you consider proper form of a maid.

Tohru : Very well!

Tohru then uses her magic to summon a sign and a flyer as she handed the flyer to Kobayashi.

Tohru : Here you go! Maid Café Cozy.

Kobayshi : What's this?

Tohru : I saw it on the way here.

Kobayashi : Looks like I'll have to teach you from scratch. First, parlour maid. You entertain guests.

Tohru : Leave it to me!

??? : I'm home.

The two look over to the entrance as they hear a boy's voice.

Kobayashi : Oh, looks like he's home, and at a good time to.

In the entrance the one who entered the apartment was Shigeo. He takes of his shoes and starts to head to the living room, but he then sees Tohru come out from the living room with her arms crossed with a dark aura.

Tohru : We have nothing for foolish, inferior humans like you!

Kobayashi : Hey, quit it! He lives here.

Shigeo : *confused* Ummm... Kobayashi, what's going on?

Kobayashi : It's a long story.

Tohru : I said we have no need for a inferior human like you!

Kobayshi : I said quit it!

Shigeo : Uhhh...

================================================================================

The three then move to the living room as Kobayashi explained to Shigeo about Tohru.

Shigeo : So you met her in the mountains and now she's going to be living with us as a maid?

Kobayashi : Yeah, pretty much. Sorry that this is all of a sudden.

Tohru : Miss Kobayashi! Who is this boy?! Is he your son? Or worse... Is he your secret lover?!?!

Kobayashi : What...? No! *sighs* Let me introduce you. Tohru this is Shigeo. He's been living with me for about two years now. I'm his guardian.

Tohru : *sighs in relief* Oh, thank goodness.

Shigeo : *to Kobayashi* Well if it's something you decided on then I don't have a problem with it. *to Tohru* It's nice to meet you I never seen a dragon before.

Tohru then looks at Shigeo from head to toe inspecting him.

Tohru : ( It doesn't seem like he would be a possible rival so I guess I can let my guard down )

Tohru then puts on a smile and happily responds to Shigeo.

Tohru : It's nice to meet you as well! I hope we can get along!

Kobayashi : ( She definitely thought about something weird. ) Now that we all know each other lets continue on what we were doing. Next, a house maid, you clean!

Tohru : I'm good at cleaning!

Suddenly, Tohru opens her mouth as a ball of energy starts to form. She then fires the energy blast in the room as it destroyed everything in the living room.

Tohru : How's that?!

Kobayashi : What are you doing destroying it?!

Tohru : Now I bring it back.

Kobayashi : You can bring it back?!

After Tohru brought everything back it was time for the next task.

Kobayashi : Next! Laundry maid! You do laundry!

Tohru : I can handle that, too!

Tohru then puts something in her mouth and then pulls it out as it revealed to be a shirt.

Tohru : *muffled* I can produce saliva that only removes stains.

Shigeo : My shirt...

Kobayashi : That's filthy! Be mindful of appearances!

After setting the shirt aside it was time for Tohru's last task.

Kobayashi : Last one! Kitchen maid! You cook!

Tohru : I'm the best at that!

Tohru then finishes the dish she was cooking and then serves her food to Kobayashi as Shigeo was standing next to Tohru looking at the dish disgusted.

Tohru : It's my roasted tail!

Kobayashi : *disgusted* No way.

Tohru : huh?

Kobayashi : No way.

Tohru : Wha?! Should I have roasted it longer?

Kobayashi : That's not the problem.

Tohru : I'm confident you'll enjoy it, Miss Kobayashi!

Kobayashi : It doesn't work ethically or physiologically.

Tohru : Oh, I see. So you're a picky eater, then?

Kobayashi : You're biased.

Tohru : Jeez you're hopeless. Would you like some (Y/N)?

Shigeo : N-No I think I'm good...

Since Shigeo nor Kobayashi would eat Tohru's roasted tail the dragon maid ate the dish herself. After eating the whole roasted tail, Tohru's tail suddenly grows back surprising Shigeo and Kobayashi.

Kobayashi : It grew back?!

Tohru : It took time to remove the poison, you know!

Shigeo  : It was poisonous...?

The three then sat on the ground as Kobayashi goes over the results of Tohru's maid skills.

Kobayashi : Hmm, you don't even know the basics of being a maid.

Tohru : I'll learn from the ground up! First please tell me what you both dislike!

Kobayashi : What we dislike? I'm no good with hijiki or eggplant.

Shigeo : I don't really like cilantro or shiokara.

Tohru : I see. I'll remember that. By the way, I dislike eggs without yolks myself. My friend, Herensuge was hit with one and killed.

Kobayashi : That's surreal. Wait, why are you asking about our dislikes? Wouldn't you usually ask what we like?

Tohru : Oh, I can't do that. Many of my friends were actually slain using the things they like. Like liquor, women, gems, and such.

Kobayashi : Not much different from humans.

Tohru : But I'll let you know this one. I love you, Miss Kobayashi!

Kobayayshi : Are you planning to eat me?

Shigeo : *worried* You're going to eat her?

Tohru : No! I don't mean it that way! I mean sexually!

Kobayashi : I'm a woman, though?

Tohru : You saved me, Miss Kobayashi! So I'll use my entire being to repay the favor! I'd like you to use me to commute to work again tomorrow!

Kobayashi : I had enough of that today. I would rather have Shigeo take me to work instead.

Shigeo : But you said I shouldn't do that.

Kobayashi : It's just for an example, Shigeo.

Tohru : Please give me a chance! I was raised to repay all favors, even if owed to foolish, inferior humans!

Shigeo jumps slightly from hearing those words while Kobayashi looks away a bit annoyed.

Shigeo : Foolish and inferior humans...?

Kobayashi : You said "foolish, inferior" again. Tohru. There's a reason I won't use you to commute.

Tohru : Your lower back?

Kobayashi : That's half the reason. The other half is... You stand out! I think dragons are better left holding down the fort!

Tohru : Holding the fort?!

Kobayashi : You're one of the stronger dragons, right, Tohru?

Tohru : Strong enough to bring about Armageddon.

Shigeo : Armageddon...?

Kobayashi : The world's more dangerous lately. It'll be a relief to know you're here keeping the house safe.

Tohru was soon filled with joy as she was determined on holding down the fort.

Tohru : Understood! Leave it to me!

Kobayashi : So pretty.

Shigeo : You tricked her.

(A/N) : Hello! It's been a while. No, the Ben 10 X BNHA story is not over I'm still working very hard on the next chapter everyday, which is almost complete. I just missed writing stories since I haven't been able to write any. Anyways hope you all are excited to see more from this book! As always thank you for reading my stories and I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.4K 116
Tohru, Smaug, and Kanna are living comfortably with Kobayashi. But what happens when a new dragon comes. One that Samug knows well. Follow Smaug's ad...
1.2K 47 5
(Sorry about the bad cover). Son was watching Kobayashi's Dragon Maid on his computer Until Father showed up. He was about to get his head shot by Fa...
8.5K 111 5
After the Omni force event, the new Bens have been sent off to their new universes. This Ben has been sent to a new world, and this one is relatively...
7.7K 219 12
A family moves to a new place in Japan, the son (y/n) has to spend time under the care of a special babysitter. In this new town he will try to meet...