I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 26

5.1K 98 105
By _pxntherx_

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table next to Fred and Dean. Ron has a roll of tape and he wraps it hazardly around his wand. He stops and looks at his wand.

"Say it... I'm doomed" Ron says.

"You're doomed" Harry says and I laugh.

"Hi Harry!" a kid says and I see him holding a camera. I look right into the camera but it flashes.

I blink several times and rub my eyes, still seeing light everywhere.

"I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindor too"

"Hi Colin. Nice to meet you" Harry says.

"I can't see" I say and rub my eyes again.

"Have you tried blinking?" Fred asks jokingly and I try to smack his arm playfully.

"Hey!" I hear Dean say.

"Oh, sorry" I say, then smack Fred.

I hear an owl and look in the direction of it, faintly seeing Errol, Ron's owl.

"Ron, is that your owl?" Dean asks and Errol screeches.

Errol flies down to the Gryffindor table and over it, trying to land. He falls into a crisp bowl, another flash coming from Colin's camera. Everyone started laughing at Ron while he looked a little embarrassed.

"Bloody birds a menace" Ron says while shaking his head and taking the letter from Errol's mouth.

Errol turns around and stands on his feet before flying away.

"Oh no!" Ron says as he's looking at the letter in fear.

"Look everyone! Weasley's got himself a howler" Seamus says and I turn to Fred, confused.

"If he opens it, you'll see" Fred says and I nod my head, still a little confused.

"Go on Ron. I ignored one from my gran once. It was horrible" Neville says and Ron turns to the letter, hesitantly turning it over.

Ron stares at the seal for a slit second before shakingly opening the envelope.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" the letter yells and Ron drops it on the table. It turned into a mouth "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!" the letter screams, then turns to Ginny, who is happily eating her food "Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud" the letter says. It turns to Ron and tries blowing raspberry before ripping itself into pieces.

"Oh" I say, then turn to Fred.

"That's why it's called a howler" Fred says.

"That's scary" I say, turning back to the ripped letter.

"It's okay. You won't get one. Hopefully" Fred says and I chuckle lightly.

~~~~~

"Let me introduce you to your new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher... Me" Lockhart says and I groan lightly. He starts walking down the stairs down to us "Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin, 3rd class, honourary member of the Dark Force Defence League and 5 times winner..." he winks at his moving picture of himself, and the painting winks back before he continues to the front of the class "Of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I don't talk about that"

"You just did" I say lightly, leaning on my arm.

I look around and see all the girls swooning over him.

"I didn't get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at them" Lockhart says and starts laughing. I roll my eyes at him but he pulls out his wand "Now... Be warned" he starts walking around a cage with a cloak over it "It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizard kind" he taps the cage with his wand and it starts rattling and shaking "You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here" Lockhart puts his hand just over the cage "I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them!" he yells and pulls off the cover, dozens of Cornish Pixies in the cage, trying to get out.

"Cornish Pixies?" Seamus asks.

"Freshly copped Cornish Pixies" Lockhart says but Seamus starts laughing, as does a few other people in the class "Laugh if you will, Mr Finnigin. But Pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them" Lockhart says and opens the cage, all of them flying out.

Everyone instantly goes into panic mode. I quickly duck, then moved to the left. I stood straight and stared down a pixie. It got scared and backed away.

I saw Neville getting carried up and he got left on the chandelier. I look over at Lockhart so he could do something and he waves his wand, casting a spell.

The Pixies grab his wand, using it on a dragon skeleton that was hanging on to the roof by a chain.

I was under it.

It almost fell on top of me but I quickly ran out of the way. I look around again and see a Pixie going straight towards Draco. I run to him and pull him down, the Pixie missing.

"Get off me!" he yells and pushes me back, making me fall backwards into a table and chairs.

The Pixies come for me and start biting and scratching me. I wack them all away but feel blood dripping from my face, arms, legs, and neck.

"Immobulus!" Hermione yells, pausing all the Pixies.

I didn't even realise everyone was gone until I looked around the class one last time. I drop to my knees but feel pain everywhere.

"Y/N" Harry calls and I turn to him.

"I don't need to go to the hospital wing" I say. Harry points to a mirror and I slowly go to it, seeing myself.

There is blood all over my face and neck, skin looks like it got ripped off myself and put back on and my hair is a little rough, but looks okay. I try to clean off the blood on my face but more just keeps seeping onto my skin.

"You're going to the hospital wing" Harry says and I turn to him.

"No I'm not" I argue.

"Y/N"

"Harry!"

"You're going!"

"I'm fine" I say, slightly limping towards the 3 and looking at Neville.

"Why is it always me?" Neville asks.

~~~~~

I didn't go to the hospital wing, but I cleaned off my wounds in my room.

Me, Ron and Hermione were studying in the courtyard when the Slytherin and Gryffindor Quidditch teams came in.

"Uh oh, I smell trouble" Ron says and the 3 of us get up, going to the teams, me limping slightly.

"I, professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today in order to train their new Seeker" Oliver says and looks at Flint "You've got a new Seeker? Who?"

Flint and another Slytherin move out of the way, Draco stepping forwards with a big smirk on his face.

"Malfoy?" Harry asks.

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year" Draco says and everyone looks at his and the teams brooms. They are new models of the Nimbus.

"Those are Nimbus 2001s! How did you get those?" Ron asks.

"A gift from Draco's father" Flint says.

"You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best" Draco says, smirking.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent" Hermione says, sass thick in her voice.

Draco steps forwards to face her.

"No one asked your opinion. You filthy little Mudblood" Draco says and everyone gasps dramatically. What the hell is a 'Mudblood'?

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy. Eat slugs" Ron says and takes out his wand, flicking it at Draco.

The spell backfires and sends Ron back, him lying on the floor. Me, Harry, Hermione and the rest of the Gryffindors coming to Ron. He looks ghost-white.

"You okay Ron?" Hermione asks as she was leaning down next to him. Ron gets on his knees and looks like he's going to be sick "Say something" Hermione says but Ron vomits a slug.

Everyone is disgusted and I turn around, covering my face from Ron. That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life. I hear a camera flash and looked around, seeing Colin standing next to Harry.

"Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry?" Colin asks.

"No Colin, get out the way!" Harry says and he and Hermione help Ron up "Let's take him to Hagrid's" Harry says but Ron vomits again "He'll know what to do"

Harry and Hermione lead him away from Draco as the Slytherins are laughing.

"Don't forget what happened at Flourish and Blotts" I say, eyeing him down. He stares at me angrily but I walk past him, hearing Fred and George giggling at what happened at the shop.

~~~~~

"Oh, this calls for specialist equipment" Hagrid says as he comes into his hut, giving Ron a bucket and sitting down "Nothing to do but wait 'till it stops, I'm afraid" Hagrid says and Ron vomits a slug "Better out than in. Who was Ron trying to curse anyway?" Hagrid asks, turning to Harry.

"Malfoy. He called Hermione... Um... Well I do- I don't know exactly what it means" Harry says.

Hermione gets up and walks away, turning away from us.

"He called me a Mudblood" Hermione says, which causes Hagrid to gasp dramatically.

"He did not" Hagrid says.

"What's a 'Mudblood'?" I ask. Hermione turns to us.

"It means 'dirty blood'. Mudblood's a foul name for someone who is Muggle-born. Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me. It's not a term one usually hears in civilised conversation" Hermione says then turns away from us again.

"You see Y/N and Harry, there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family, who think they're better than everyone else because they're what people call 'pure-blood'" Hagrid explains.

"That's horrible" Harry says but Ron vomits a slug.

"It's disgusting" Ron says as me and Harry rub his back in comfort.

"And it's codswallop to boot. Dirty blood. Why there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half blood or less. More to the point, they've yet to think of a spell that our Hermione can't do. Come here" Hagrid says as Hermione starts smiling. Hagrid puts his hand out and Hermione takes it "Don't you think on it, Hermione. Don't you think on it for 1 minute. Aye" Hagrid says lightly.

"And you're way better than them anyway. At least you're not related to them" I say, smiling lightly at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.1K 26
"And that night young Harry and (y/n) slept, not knowing they were special, not knowing they were famous, not knowing that at that very moment, peopl...
114K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
344K 7.8K 73
*started in 2022* *chapters are published when I get a chance to update, if you don't like that then don't read my books!!!* Hope Lily Potter has bee...
562K 11.8K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...