Jujutsu-Kaisen scenarios

By inoue69

Want to read about your favourite boys? Wanna know how your relationship with them are so far? Well..... How... More

Yummy (Yuji Itadori)
Plushy (Megumi Fushiguro)
When You Fall Asleep On Them
Nightmare (Sukuna)
Status (Kento Nanami)
Stars (Megumi Fushiguro)
Hot (Satoru Gojo)
When They Kiss You
When A Child Calls You Pretty
Girlfriend (Mahito)
Crazy (Sukuna)
Hugs (Itadori Yuuji)
When You Let Go Of Their Hand
When You Say They're The World
Chu (Inumaki Toge)
Beach (Nanami Kento)
When You Accidentally Call Them Your "boyfriend"
When Your Baby Wakes Up Late At Night
When They See You Cuddling Your Child
When You Bought Things With His Money/Card
Car Trip (Gojo Satoru)
Tickles (Inumaki Toge)
Homesick (Satoru Gojo)
Sick (Inumaki Toge)

What Is Love? (Mahito)

839 9 2
By inoue69

Y/n POV

It was a beautiful sunny day to finally read that book that has been begging me to look at it.

While I was actually interested in the contents of the book, I cam across a question which I did not have an answer to. I read on to find the answer but it was confusing.

Did I ever experience something like this?

As I was lost in my thoughts I heard Mahito call as he made his way towards me.

"Y/n-chan~What you doing out here? It's hot" he sat down next to me.

"Mmm" I was still trying to understand the answer that I hardly heard him until the book was taken out of my hands.

"Hey!"

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing" I said trying to get the book back.

"I know that look. You don't understand something right? Ask me, maybe I can help"

"... Really?"

"Yep~"

"Then what is love?" I finally asked the stressful question.

"Love?"

"Mmm, it's a bit confusing in the book so I'm trying to make sense of it"

"Love huh?" he looked up at the sky then at me, "Love is how I know you steal some of my boardgame pieces to annoy me yet I still keep it there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 208K 66
*CUPID'S MATCH BOOK 3* FIRST DRAFT For the third time, follow Lila into a world of cupids, arrows, betrayal, and love, in the Watty award winning ser...
103K 2.3K 24
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes through various scenarios with the cast of juj...
317K 5.5K 94
So uhhh, this is my first book sorry if it's cringe. Mostly just scenarios/one shots. I try to keep the reader as gender-neutral as possible. (Unless...
382K 12.3K 113
Dream rules the Smp his way. A feared warrior and merciless. He tries to focus on his problems at hand but someone catches his eye. A beautiful girl...